[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does this bitch every get any less annoying and stop calling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 253946.jpg (120KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
253946.jpg
120KB, 1024x768px
does this bitch every get any less annoying and stop calling that dude senpai
>>
>>159528205

No, but she gets her just reward in the end.
>>
AI COPY DESU
>>
>>159528205
Fuck off, she's cute.
>>
File: ai.jpg (22KB, 564x384px) Image search: [Google]
ai.jpg
22KB, 564x384px
Ai is a miracle of the universe.
>>
>>159529350
>COPY
u asshole ruin anime with you need for waifus they ass a waifu and write them annoying as fuck for fan service
>>
>>159529468
You are way too mad.
>>
>>159529443
i just finish the a dead astronaut who chose of his own free will to be buried in space casue he love space is a miracle of the universe. and shot be buried back on earth WHICH HE DIDNT FUCKING WANT and noone said shit to rebut her
>>
>>159529575
Do you not have a heart? Don't you think he'd really want to be with his family in the end?

Also, how the fuck are we both on the exact same episode of an old-ass series?
>>
>m-muh love

Holy shit I wanted her to die so badly
>>
>>159529696
a man who loved space ignored his family to be an astronaut and choose to be shot out in the universe when he died his love was for space and to bring him back goes against everything he lived for

> THE JEWS has taped into the zeitgeist so they program what we watch when they want us to they can even make white nationalist shot up church by feeding them certain topics
>>
>>159529861
He did have that picture with him, I think it's fair to say he had some love for his wife and daughter too.
>>
File: 3423435525.png (181KB, 539x302px) Image search: [Google]
3423435525.png
181KB, 539x302px
was this suicide pills ?
>>
No, also the show goes to shit at the end.
>>
>>159530450
the were running from money collectors who comes to their home everday were they going to Kill their daughter on the ship
>>
>>159530450
Technically, one of them was a murder pill.
>>
>>159529838
She doesn't rant about it as much as you guys pretend she does. Between that and the show going to shit in general towards the end I'm convinced you guys don't remember the show too well.
>>
>>159529575
That episode almost made he quit the series. I goddamn hated that sanctimonious cunt.

But I persevered and pushed on. It is almost universally agreed that episode is by far the worst in the series. Which is really bad since it was only like episode 3 or something.

But by the time you finish the show you'll realize it was just one black cancerous dot on an otherwise excellent series.
>>
File: 1499459859155.jpg (61KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1499459859155.jpg
61KB, 1024x576px
Chainsmoker-senpai is best girl.
>>
>>159529696
3 now
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.