[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best HxH fight and why is it Kurapika vs Uvogin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
What's the best HxH fight and why is it Kurapika vs Uvogin?
>>
I don't remember a good fight in HxH to be honest.
>>
>>159523075
Netero vs Mereum.
>>
>>159522951
Because it represents HxH jumping the shark. That's the point where we went from clever gimmick vs gimmick fights to full on DBZ.
>>
>>159522951
forgettable, like the series.
>>
>>159523415
the 1999 fight was p good
>>
>>159522951
Was this a fight? I thought they just jumped around, then he captured him. It was like, a couple of hits then it ended. Gon vs Hisoka was better imo.
>>
>>159523324
You're a fucking idiot if you think HxH fights are anything like DBZ
>>
>>159522951
O
>>
File: sds.jpg (75KB, 1351x801px)
sds.jpg
75KB, 1351x801px
>>159523138
I too like Golden God vs ant
>>
>>159522951
One sided slaughter is not a fight.
Muh invulnerable nen
>>
>>159523075
It's because a shit series. It's a Battle shounen without battles and pretentiously edgy for no reason.

The only objectively good Arc was the island arc, and apparently weebs hate it and actually prefer chimera arc.
Muh forced drama

/a/ apparently have such a shit and so does rest of the weeb community.
>>
>>159522951
Netero vs Meruem
>>
Gon vs The Lord of the Lake
Pic Related
>>
>>159527817
>streaming
>>
File: 1488789863987.jpg (2MB, 3520x4964px)
1488789863987.jpg
2MB, 3520x4964px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7y44OEt1VU
Can't argue with that.
>>
>>159522951
>o my rubber chain
shit fight
>>
Old guy vs ant man was the peak of fights.

Arc wise it was a pretty shit arc though. Best arc was exam.

HxH in general is pretty fucking over rated though.
>>
The thing I like about HxH and Yu Yu Hakusho is that it's really just a group of 4 guys on an adventure. Of course in HxH they split up to take care of their own problems at some point, but the first half was nice.
>>
>>159536585
Even though the arc was so slow to start it still had the two best moments in the whole series only chapters apart and the later portion of it was overall really good.
>>
>>159522951
Chrollo vs Zoldycks
>>
>>159537740
This dude just made my almonds go into overdrive.
>>
That's not Gon vs Hisoka.
>>
hisoka vs cuckrollo
>>
>>159541939
That was the lamest & most boring one. Everyone knew Gon had no chance of winning and that Hisoka wouldn't harm Gon.
>>
Gon vs Hisoka, Hisoka vs Chrollo were great.
>>
>>159523324
>HxH fights: You actually get to experience the character's train of thought,very few fight are one-sided
>DBZ fights: ME SMASH *ROAR* ME LONG HAIR AND BIG SMASH
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.