[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

evolution of anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

so during the last decade we've observed further degradation of harem and shounen.

harems got rid of the main male character altogether, so that ugly fat otaku virgins that watch them don't feel jealous, and turned into slice-of-life with girls only.

shounen recently evolved into isekai shit so that kids have easier time self-inserting into mc.

now, how do you think anime will evolve and turn to shit in the next decade?
>>
Isekai harem with time travel is the next big thing.
>>
>>159508936
how's that different for isekai?
>>
>>159508881
like it could become any worse
>>159508936
oh, it already did
>>
File: 62489151_p0.jpg (3MB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
62489151_p0.jpg
3MB, 2480x3507px
Steins;Gate will be driven into the ground due to the creators losing sight of what made the original story so interesting and compelling.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxEanplU1i4
>>
>>159509717
it can; therefore it will
>>
>>159508936
It's Isekai with smartphones
>>
>>159510326
elaborate.

but smartphones ought to make their way into anime, as the smartphone generation is growing up, i agree with you on that.
>>
File: K0uNjAQkpAM.jpg (65KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
K0uNjAQkpAM.jpg
65KB, 604x604px
i would speculate that isekai will make way to "cuck streams" at some point, once the "cuck generation" addicted to streaming media grows up.

those will basically be in a non-fictional setting, about main character doing all the things that a normal teenager does. so viewers will be watching someone else play out the normal life instead of living it.

harems OUGHT to turn interactve and move to the internet at some point. those will have one anime girl(or maybe multiple in more complex ones) that interacts with her audience online and then does particular kind of fanservice that audience wants to see.
probably those won't even be run by human script writers, but rather by ai system.
>>
>>159510628
btw interactive harems(let's call them slice-of-waifu) will no doubt have smartphone integration.

now that i think about it there will probably be like augmented reality promos with the character doing sol shit in real life, and you'll be able to interact with her through smartphone.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.