[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: blog_cw_4225640_5912841_tr_eee.jpg (22KB, 458x344px) Image search: [Google]
blog_cw_4225640_5912841_tr_eee.jpg
22KB, 458x344px
>spends 700 chapters making use of shadow clones in various ways

>using them to do paper work/boring business is for some reason out of the question
>>
>>159435761
They needed to force drama somehow
>>
>>159435761
If he uses 700 shadow clones that make boring work, once they dissipate, he'll experience the boredom having done boring work 700 times, making him die from boredom in ways unimaginable that even the most disillusioned sarariman committing suicide would still look like a softie.
>>
>>159435941
What if he just uses one.
>>
>>159435941
But when he sends out 100,000 shadow clones to fight all doing rasengans and then when they all come back to him he's barely tired at all.

But back to the point. He just needs one clone doing the work.
>>
>>159435761
The most stupid thing concerning the clones is that everything that they learned, the original will learn it as well, which this fact was only revealed after the timeskip. Naruto basically wasted years at training Rasengan and controlling the Demon fox transformation when he could have learnt something better.
>>
>>159435841
But he does use them to do paperwork/business stuff, the problem comes with how long they can possibly stay. Then again, this is the naruto series we are talking about, so it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>159436045
That depends on his chakra reserves.

Remember pain arc? He had clones staying for days charging up sage chakra
>>
>>159436045
Don't they stay forever unless they're dispelled?
Even so, he could just summon another one that would arrive in minutes.
I assume it was simply a matter of honor and presentation. Nobody likes to talk to your representative, much less a walking xerox.
>>
>>159436271
They do, unless he spawns more clones or start using more of his reserve.
So if he spawns 10 clones, and limit himself a little, they can stay around for as long as they like.
>>
>>159436329
He can spawn more than a thousand, so I'm sure having like 5 up at any time is a breeze
>>
>>159435761
He did just that
>using clone for ribbon cutting ceremony
>using clone to do menial work
>using clone to keep his hokage seat warm while he went for dinner (until Sumire chimpout happened)
>using clone for interviews
>>
>>159436357
But you have to remember, he uses around a few hundred to help around Konoha.
>>
>>159436636
Logically, if those clones (who are doing physical work) can hang around, the paperwork clone should be fine
>>
>>159436701
Pretty sure it was mentioned how he constantly needs to dispel some (The ones who were currently doing nothing) and send new ones in to do the harder work so they will have much more energy. Though i may be wrong.
>>
>>159436807
Still not an issue, he can send in another paperwork clone.
It really was silly drama. Nobody would care that he sends a clone instead of going personally, other than his kid. There would be no problem with even hanging out with burrito all the damn day.
>>
>>159436573
>didn't use a clone for his daughters birthday to do the work while he visits her instead
>>
Fuck off narutards
>>
>>159436807
Listen yeah.

Naruto has godly chakra reserves, not even counting 9 tails on top.

He summoned a solid 100k in the first chapter alone and has become a god since. Energy should NEVER be a problem for him unless for fights, at his stage now he could probably summon clones to fill an entire village.
>>
>>159435761
It's not even about using clones, it's about how fucking inefficient his work management is. He's the head of the state, he isn't supposed to be bothered with every tiniest detail of the village life, he's the decision maker. The paperwork should be handled by secretaries and governing by ministers (or whatever the ninja equivalent is), while Naruto should receive top-level reports, formulate general strategies and represent the state. For fuck's sake, it's just a single city, people without magical ninja powers are able to govern countries with hundreds of millions of people. And he, unlike mere mortals, can create a bunch clones that share experience with main body, he should have no idea what to do with his free time.

But I guess nips have some pointless paperwork fetish, because even animu school kids are often shown fighting mountains of paper only because of some dumb school event.
>>
>>159437070
The nips have the mentality that one shouldn't work smarter, but rather work harder.
>>
>>159436926
Nice meme!
>>
>>159435761
>blog_cw_4225640_5912841_tr_eee.jpg
Fuck off with your spam, Narutards
>>
>>159437240
>>>/reddit/
>>>/trash/
>>
File: 1484359537016.gif (867KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
1484359537016.gif
867KB, 480x336px
>>159437299
You seem like the type of person who watches Konosuba and complains about people shitting on it for being Reddit: The Anime
>>
>>159435761
this >>159435841
his charkra reserve is way too fucking massive for energy to even be a question
>>159435941
nigger, why wouldn't he just use one to do what he usually does himself
>>
>>159435761
Hack writing
>>
>>159435761

I think the problem is actually the countrary, watching Boruto something tell me that Naruto its using clones from everything all around.

What he need its to form a proper bureaucracy, in this new world open also to non ninjas is the right moment.

>>159435941

Post modern alienation!
>>
Narutards please fuck off. Or at the very least, go to your containment boruto thread.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.