[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know Aqua is a trash goddess but is there a reason why the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: it's true i am a goddess.jpg (62KB, 784x441px) Image search: [Google]
it's true i am a goddess.jpg
62KB, 784x441px
I know Aqua is a trash goddess but is there a reason why the people of the Axis Cult are such shit people beyond Aqua herself.

People of the Eris faith from what we see are genuinely better people all things considered.

Is it meant to be a reflection of the gods/goddess how the followers are?
>>
>>159434567
I mean, why not? The goddess creates her belief system, and can intervene directly if they're going too far away from it. A trash belief system from a trash goddess likely will have trash followers.
>>
File: spurdo axis.png (64KB, 680x486px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo axis.png
64KB, 680x486px
>>
File: img000008.png (1MB, 1427x2048px) Image search: [Google]
img000008.png
1MB, 1427x2048px
>>
Eris cultists beat up people randomly and steal Red Cross money, they're fucking scum
>>
File: boQLCra.jpg (410KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
boQLCra.jpg
410KB, 1280x720px
>>159434567

The scripture of the Axis cult is nonsense, it is basically Aqua's half assed justifications for everything she does.

>The Axis Church can get things done. And because you can get things done, even if it doesn't go well, it's not your fault!
>It's society's fault that things don't work out!
>You can run away from unpleasant things! That doesn't mean you've lost! Because sometimes as they say, running away is winning!
>The answer you figured out after doubting yourself is usually something you'll regret, no matter what you choose. If you're gonna regret it anyway, do whatever's easiest for you at the moment!
>Do not fear growing old! Not even God knows whether you're gonna be happy in the future, so you should, at least, be happy now!

The cult recruits people in silly ways and scams and tends to attract weirdo's and fanatics. They know they would get more believers if they acted more normally but think this would attract boring people so they stick to their weird methods.
>>
>>159438101
>thanks Aqua-sama wants normalfaggots and potential Eris workshipers in her religion
>>
>>159438101
>those scriptures
Does Kazuma not realize he's an Axis cultist?
>>
>>159438434
Aqua is effectively Kazuma's pet, so that makes him the leader of the Axis cult?
>>
>>159438683
> Leader
More like janitor, amirite? Because he cleans up all her messes for free
>>
>>159438101

I know it was all in jest but the anime section covering the Axis church shit was awful
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.