[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just remember Sasuke wasnt in the original draft of naruto &

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: TarQRgj.jpg (306KB, 999x1300px) Image search: [Google]
TarQRgj.jpg
306KB, 999x1300px
Just remember Sasuke wasnt in the original draft of naruto & naruto did have a rival

> How better or world would that story be
>>
>>159431114
>world
WORST
>>
The sasuke retrieval arc was the beginning of the end for this show but what direction would they have gone without it?

and who would have been Naruto's rival, gotta have a rival in a shonen manga.
>>
>>159431395
Gaara
>>
I didn't know that.
>>
>>159431395
They could have spent less time chasing Sasuke. There were two or three more Chase Sasuke arcs after the 1st one.

Also Sasuke was poorly integrated into the final war. Obito wound up not having a use for him at all after going way out of his way to recruit him. Obito would have been much better off just killing Sasuke.
>>
still better than wan piss
>>
>>159431395
They could have naruto accidently kill sasuke at the end of the arc
>>
File: 1433999437596.jpg (751KB, 2000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1433999437596.jpg
751KB, 2000x1600px
>>159431114
Naruto was always going to be shit because Kishi is a shit writer. At least sasugay and pinkshit gave us some good keks.
>>
File: Sasukishi.png (374KB, 500x585px) Image search: [Google]
Sasukishi.png
374KB, 500x585px
>>159431114
The manga would be cancelled after 2 or 3 volumes for low sales. Maybe that's good for /a/ but Kishi's editor ran a business. Naruto doesn't sell without Sasuke and the Uchiha bullshit, that's why Boruto is flopping hard. I don't know why /a/nons care so much about Kishi not creating Sasuke, he quickly became his husbando.
>>
>>159431114
Oh look, the spamming third world Narutard with his horrible English is back again

Fuck off you cancerous Narutard.
>>
>>159437188
>boruto is flopping hard
where did this meme come from?
>>
>>159437342
Naruto is THE series with most fans in the first world, dipshit
>>
>>159436766
Shit was so cash. The real resolution of that miniarc and all that BS about family bonds didn't even feel convincing after this, because everybody knows Sasuke would. And Sakura would let him, like the spineless idiot she is. Even her inner bitch persona was abandoned, what a joke of a character.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.