[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

idk why people dont like the rebuilds, its more interesting and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: EVA-Rei.jpg (71KB, 820x546px) Image search: [Google]
EVA-Rei.jpg
71KB, 820x546px
idk why people dont like the rebuilds, its more interesting and fun to look at.
and a hell of a lot less nothing and people being sad
>>
>>159419233
Asuka and Reifags got butthurt that mari is best girl while she has like no screentime
>>
>>159419257
honestly i forget she existed, if she doesnt do anything important in the next movie ill be very confused
>>
File: ramiel no audio.webm (3MB, 896x504px) Image search: [Google]
ramiel no audio.webm
3MB, 896x504px
>>159419233
/a/ doesn't like how it went from a /deep/ anime primarily about the childrens' emotional crises to one that's more conventional big-ticket entertainment

theyre being pretentious fucks as per usual, as if there's no way people can enjoy both
>>
>>159419233
They're good movies on their own but just don't try to dissect them as if they were works of art or something.
Also some of the best 3DCG mech animation ever.
>>
1 and 2 were at least somewhat interesting because they showed a variant composition compared to the original series, but 3 was absolute dogshit. However, I have to imagine that it was intentionally made to be dogshit due to its own mention of the "curse of Eva" and how every way in which it was dogshit aligns with the deficiencies of the anime industry today.
>>
>>159419716
Wrong, 3 was the only one worth the time. 1 was completely pointless and 2 was garbage. At least 3 added something new.
>>
>>159419922
Congratulations, you are the lowest common denominator.
>>
>>159419504
>shitty looking 3D renders done by an amateur in autocad over 2D drawing
When will this cancer end?
>>
It doesn't even look that good.
CG is gay.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.