[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 13

File: IMG_0482.jpg (48KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0482.jpg
48KB, 500x318px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
Both of them are retarded as sin.
>>
Both but Suzaku is retarded as well
>>
Suzaku's idealism was supposed to play foil to Lelouch's "ends justify means" mentality.

But they ended up throwing Suzaku way too far in the other direction to the point where he came out retarded.
>>
Suzaku was completely in the wrong, damned his people to serfdom, killed his father, and was happy to lick the boots of the same people that tried killing him multiple times.. Lelouch achieved good things for others despite his completely self-centered goals.
>>
>>159416644
Suzaki was doing something good for a selfish end. He wanted to die. And then he started to get butthurt when Euphie died even if his wish would have likely cause the same trauma to her had he died. This was all while his people were suffering and his progress didn't really mean shit in the grand scheme, until he earned his position in R2 (which was ironically thanks to the rebellion in S1).

Lelouch was doing evil shit for his sister, but ended up getting entangled in his own grand plan and almost went crazy along the way. However, his inner moral compass always had a limit for most of the series unlike Suzaku who served whoever catered to his emotional fits at the time.

Suzaku was definitely in the wrong.
>>
People who used to say Lelouch is dead.
>>
>>159416644
Only reason why Lelouch and Suzaku were in conflict is because the series would have ended earlier if they had teamed up. Barely anyone would be able to challenge. Lelouch and Suzaku compliment each other.
>>
>>159416644
>oh im sorry. am i supposed to surrender to the new world order run by the illuminati?

Suzaku is a try-hard KHSora cuck that deserves to be hosted in a homo-brothel.
>>
The race traitor
>>
I almost feel sorry for the villains of S3, cause these two will probably team up

>>159418416
this
>>
File: 1494724329274.png (47KB, 234x252px) Image search: [Google]
1494724329274.png
47KB, 234x252px
>>159416644
>One character joined the opposition to keep the status quo which led to less bloodshed being spilled

>One character ruined everything he was apart of for an ambition he was never serious about leading people into a false hope

Gee I dunno OP? Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>159416661
This.
>>159416681
>>159418205
>>159418262
>>159418348
>>159418416
>>159418539
>>159418950
Suzakurager is at it again
>>
>>159416644
>suzaku muh loyalty muh betrayal
>lelouch copies the watchmen and calls it a masterful world peace achieving plan
>of course this works out because JIBUUUN WOOOO lelouch is omega genius
S3 is going to be one hilarious trainwreck.
>>
Sudzaku is a traitor. Retarded one, too. Hurr durr, I will change it from inside. Hurr durr, muh non-violent resistance. This faggot doesn't care about his people being treated like animals. But culmination of his moral and mental degradation is his war on his own people who revolt against oppression and genocide.
Lelouch is not as retarded as his friend. He knew that the only way to stop britbongs from hurting other people is to strike them right in their heart. I can respect that, even tho he didn't care about Japan or its people.
>>
>>159421743
Funniest part about Suzaku "changing things from the inside" is that every fucking one of his achievements and positions were directly related to Lelouch saving him or helping him. Without Lelouch's interference, he would have been long dead.
>>
>>159421743
>>159421810
No need to samefag rager
>>
>>159416644
Definetly not griffith
>>
>>159421853
The only one samefagging is you, dickrider.
>>
>>159416644
It's been years since I watched this and I can't even remember anything about Suzaku beyond him being boring and annoying.
>>
>>159421573
"Status quo" huh? Less blood shed huh? Is that why Clovis was slaughtering an entire city to cover up his shit? Are you joking m8?

Lelouch wanted revenge and to protect his imouto. He obviously has bouts with what he's doing along the way, such as the death of Shirley's dad, mindwiping Shirley, the reveal that Suzaku was the one ruining his plans, and the big one with Euphie. But if he didn't push onward everything he did would have been for nothing so he kept on going. Suzaku compromised himself so many times throughout the series it's not even funny.
>>
File: latest[1].png (240KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
240KB, 1280x720px
If you think that Suzaku was bad, just remember that there was this character in the anime. I've never hated anyone so hard in my life. This insufferable talentless fucker deserves being murdered in front of his crew for backstabbing Zero after what he's done for that group of losers. I'll buy all the merch of Geass if they're going to kill him in the next season.
>>
>>159416644
Suzuku is a traitor who worked for the enemy.
>>
>>159421937
>"Status quo" huh? Less blood shed huh? Is that why Clovis was slaughtering an entire city to cover up his shit? Are you joking m8?
Compared to the millions that died under Lelouch's command? Are you really going to play this game?

>But if he didn't push onward everything he did would have been for nothing so he kept on going
Except he made shit WORSE by doing that and in the end he was told in his face that he was wrong and that everything he had done at that point was a fucking waste of time by the people he wanted revenge for. Did you even watch the show at all Rager?

>Suzaku compromised himself so many times throughout the series it's not even funny.
Yep you sure as fuck didn't even watch the show
>>
File: ?.png (84KB, 554x460px) Image search: [Google]
?.png
84KB, 554x460px
>>159421937
Lelouch's actions got more people killed in the process.

His mother didn't want revenge and his imouto didn't need protecting. All throughout the story he used them as an excuse to make himself feel better about that atrocities he committed hence why he wanted to kill himself by the end of the show. Suzaku never had any qualms about the shit he did because he knew the alternative was even worse and that Lelouch was on a path that led to hell hence why he didn't join him until he went clean with everything.
>>
>>159422048
Millions were already being killed by the empire. Because Charles didn't give a fuck because of his entire plan. And if lelouch hadn't stopped him the human race would've been gone. So idk about you but id prefer to be myself and not a hive mind.

How much blood is on suzakus hands as well? And if you're going to be factoring in the millions that died under lelouch you should be pointing fingers at those who started nuking a major world capital and then nuke spammed a massive army. And in the end he achieved what no one else ever could, complete domination over the world and throwing that away to ensure world peace (at least for a time). Suzaku only rose in ranks because of Lelouch becoming Zero. He was literally just gonna sit as a bitchboy grunt had it not been for lelouch.
>>
>>159422132
Are we going to consider women's opinion on such matters? Obviously, imouto didn't want to take revenge, because Lelouch did everything to soften the consequences and keep her sane and somewhat happy.
>>
>>159422132
sure you can say "oh his sister didn't need protecting and his mother didn't need revenge" after the fact. He didn't have all the facts, and also keep in mind revenge isn't for the fallen, it's for those who are alive and feeling the pain of loss. Do you really think that the world would be better off under the heel of Britannia with Charles "it's okay if everyone dies because muh ragnarok connection" as Emperor?

Lelouch path was indeed bloody but the alternatives would be worse.
>>
>>159422179
>Millions were already being killed by the empire. Because Charles didn't give a fuck because of his entire plan.
So its okay if Lelouch killed millions because Charles did? Okay
>And if lelouch hadn't stopped him the human race would've been gone
Yeah except that wasn't his plan at all so you bringing this up makes no sense.

>B-b-b--b-b-but Suzaku
We're talking about Lelouch and his actions here.

>those who started nuking a major world capital and then nuke spammed a massive army
Nobody?

>And in the end he achieved what no one else ever could, complete domination over the world and throwing that away to ensure world peace (at least for a time).
And it took the lives of millions in the process.
>Suzaku only rose in ranks because of Lelouch becoming Zero. He was literally just gonna sit as a bitchboy grunt had it not been for lelouch.
Good to see you didn't watch the show.
>>
File: 1481306803258.gif (711KB, 498x376px) Image search: [Google]
1481306803258.gif
711KB, 498x376px
>>159422286
Are you 12 or something? Then again that's what I expect from a Lelouch defender
>>159422302
>sure you can say "oh his sister didn't need protecting and his mother didn't need revenge" after the fact.
Of course I can because his entire dogma was just blind revenge and using them as an excuse for his actions (you cannot refute this because this was a thing in show about his character)
>He didn't have all the facts, and also keep in mind revenge isn't for the fallen, it's for those who are alive and feeling the pain of loss.
This makes no fucking sense. You're really struggling to defend his actions because somehow the alternative is worse?

>Do you really think that the world would be better off under the heel of Britannia with Charles "it's okay if everyone dies because muh ragnarok connection" as Emperor?
It wasn't better under Lelouch's heel either so that's kind of a moot point.
>>
>>159422340
You brought up Suzaku first faggot. Under Charles the empire was violently expanding and slaughtering numbers. Lelouch fighting to stop that is saving the people who would've been killed had the empire continued. And it might not have been his plan, but the fact he stopped the ragnarok connection is pretty huge. You're trying to claim that Lelouch's path was bloodier then suzakus, but if Suzaku and Charles had succeeded the entire race would've been gone. So Lelouch path is automatically better for humanity. The nuke spam was his brother, honestly did you actually watch CG or are you just a retard troll? People were already dying en masse, and have always been killed in conflict. Lelouch sacrificed the few to save the many, as he was able to ensure peace and end many long running conflicts.

Did you not see episode 1 were Suzaku was a literal grunt? It was only after Lelouch started to get the black knights on the counter offensive that Lancelot got approved to be used, hence Suzaku getting promoted to devicer for it.

Or how they were ready to scapegoat him for Clovis death. Once again saved/helped by Lelouch. Saving Euphie and earning her acknowledgement to become her knight thanks to Lelouch infiltrating and killing that Japanese general.
>>
>>159418348
>And then he started to get butthurt when Euphie died even if his wish would have likely cause the same trauma to her had he died.
Uh...what? Euphie knew that Suzaku was suicidal hence why she wanted him by her side because she wanted to help and yeah if someone you loved fucking died in front of your eyes by some jackass in a mask Iwho gloated about it I would be peeved to but I forgot that Lelouch is the protagonist and he needs to be right all the time.

>This was all while his people were suffering and his progress didn't really mean shit in the grand scheme
Except for the fact that he was on his way to making his dream a reality until Lelouch fucked it up

>until he earned his position in R2 (which was ironically thanks to the rebellion in S1).
...he was already knighted in R1
>>159418348
>However, his inner moral compass always had a limit for most of the series unlike Suzaku who served whoever catered to his emotional fits at the time.
What the fuck are you talking about? You;re saying this about a person who literally went ahead and massacred a cult of children in an attempt to get the person who murdered Shirley killed as revenge had a fucking limit over someone who took a nuke with him because he was afraid that his regime would fire it without him? Jesus Christ there's headcannon and then there's outright ignoring what the show states.
>>
>>159422438
You're a fucking moron. Like literally retarded. Do the world a favor and hang yourself faggot.
>>
>>159416644
The dead one is always the wrong one.
>>
Suzaku did everything wrong.
>>
File: 1498507467981.jpg (84KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498507467981.jpg
84KB, 960x720px
>>159422618
Lelouch fighting to stop the slaughtering of numbers by also slaughtering people from both sides is saving the people? Okay.

Lelouch would have never even found out about it to begin with had he not been suicidal and lost everything so that's kind of a pointless thing to bring up. Now had that been his goal from the beginning then you would have had a point but destroying Britannia isn't the same as stopping Ragnarok Connection.

Well 1# Suzaku's plan had nothing to do with Charles and 2# None of the Britannians were aware of what Charles was doing to begin with since his actions were an engima to even his children in line for the throne. And this is all dancing around the fact that Charles was just pushing his own dogma on the world the same way Lelouch did, the entire point is that neither side was any better than the rest because when Lelouch became Emperor he is quoted IN SHOW that he committed more atrocities than Charles ever did and was the worse Emperor in Britannian history intentional or not.

Nope, hell Lelouch's path is what turned the world on his head and made shit worse than where it started BUT his death lead to a new start.

>The nuke spam was his brother
So what does that have to do with Suzaku?

> Lelouch sacrificed the few to save the many, as he was able to ensure peace and end many long running conflicts.
That's what I love about this show because it literally shits on this motfit so you quoting it means you weren't paying attention

Except this is wrong he was always going to be selected to pilot the Lancelot since Lloyd was looking from him at the start of the show, he went up the ranks by being a good solider and making friends with the Imperial princess and a Earl both of which had nothing to do with Lelouch at all. And if you going to play that game Lelouch would have died in teh first episode without Suzaku's intervention so there goes your argument.
>>
File: no argument.jpg (183KB, 713x1024px) Image search: [Google]
no argument.jpg
183KB, 713x1024px
>>159422672
>>
>>159423032
Your autism is showing. What other mental illness do you have to have such delusions?
>>
>>159416644
Suzaku doesn't even have a personality. He's a one-sided meme for the entirety of the show.

>b-but we have to protect the Japanese from the inside in a non-violent way
>how ?
>... I'll fucking bring you to justice, Zero. You violent bigot
>>
Theres a reason why spinzaku became a side character for most of season 2
>>
Suzaku was a moron
>I'll work for the Jews and rise up in the ranks in order to combat international Jewry!
you just end up being a tool and doing your masters dirty work
>>
>>159423188
>>159423729
>>159423838
Suzakurager is out in full force today
>>
Will orange turn on Lelouche next season when he finds out he killed Marianne?
>>
File: 1492882746422.jpg (61KB, 425x471px) Image search: [Google]
1492882746422.jpg
61KB, 425x471px
>>159424114
>implying his loyalty has any limits
>>
>>159424511
why is he freaking out in the pv
>>
>>159424653
Looked like he was getting shocked
>>
Childhood is admiring Lelouch. Adulthood is realizing Suzaku is the superior choice.
>>
Can we all agree oghi was a faggot and the most retarded out of all the characters?
>>
>>159424845
Oghi and Nina are the shittiest characters

Suzaku was wrong for bootlicking and not being able to choose.

Lelouch was right in the end
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 188x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 188x200px
>>159423858
>implying it's just one person who dislikes Suzaku
It's more like 1 asshurt Suzaku apologist that keeps replying to every single thing possible with nonsensical arguments trying to defend his delusions about a raging faggot.
>>
>>159426704
t.Suzakurager
>>
>>159424653
flamingos
>>
>>159426736
t. Pathetic Suzaku apologist. I've been looking at the # of IPs in thread. You're just sad kid.
>>
File: skinner.jpg (35KB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
skinner.jpg
35KB, 500x307px
>>159427102
>I've been looking at the # of IPs in thread
And you call him sad Rager?
>>
>>159427166
Are you really this lonely? Sad! Pathetic. Drink some bleach, I'm sure it'll fix all your problems
>>
>>159424845
we agreed to that a long time ago, if s3 were just a scene of oghi dying i still would call it the best piece of animation in the medium
>>
File: RoloLamperouge_3.jpg (38KB, 847x475px) Image search: [Google]
RoloLamperouge_3.jpg
38KB, 847x475px
Rolo ;_;
>>
>>159421853
reddit please go
>>
Ougi
>>
>>159418205
It's almost like people only watched up until the euphimia point. There is no end justifies the means mentality in this show.
Suzaku first is an idealist who wants to change the system from within, Lelouch on the other hand wants to destroy the system and create a new one.
Lelouch knows though that he has to tie every thread in the old world so the evil won't spill into the new world, and to do so he makes sure no evil deed goes unpunished, not even his own. His punishment is his death in front of Nunnally and Suzaku's punishment is the death of his identity and the fact that he has to kill his best friend. Every single character in the show gets punished for its deeds in one way or another, and only after that occurs the new world can come to be. After everyone paid the price of their deeds the stage is right for humanity to turn a new page. That is not an "the ends justify the means" attitude in any way shape or form.
>>
>>159421743
In defense of Suzaku, he did plan on becoming Knight of 1 in order to have area juuichi in his control
>>
>>159429636
>It's almost like people only watched up until the euphimia point.
Nah they just don't like Suzaku
>>
>>159416644
Lelouch and Suzaku are suppose to work together. Neither represents black or white. When they work together they can pull off just about anything. It just takes them a while to figure this out. They need one another, even if they don't see eye to eye.
>>
>159421659
Thanks for failing to understand. You make me laugh at your dense mindset.
>>
>>159416644
Both were partially right and partially wrong, so they needed to combine methods to make progress.

The show itself agrees.
>>
>>159418205
Thing is, Suzaku was running away from the trauma of killing his dad and actually wasn't entirely honest in his ideals. That's why he's contradictory. That's why the show makes him come across as retarded and also the show proceeds to break him.
>>
>>159435764
t. Suzakurager
>>
File: IMG_0241.png (73KB, 244x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0241.png
73KB, 244x370px
>>159435725
This is clearly the most patrician opinion. I don't understand the rageboner people have against either character.
>>
>>159436089
Fuck off.

Who coined this stupid term, reddit?
>>
>>159424801

There was this one scene where Lelouch and Suzaku were in two different places but both bitching about how the world sucks balls and then being asked the same question at the same time, how'd they fix it. Lelouch was all "Somebody has to win"/Suzaku said he really wasn't sure.

Predates the meme, anon, but there it is.
>>
>students with OP abilities
>students influence the world in profound ways with their ideological pomp despite not having experienced life outside of schooling
>'genius' decisions that are actually retarded
>not a single character that is intelligent, or likable on a personal level
>men look like androgynous sticks
>allowed to geass God
Why is this regarded as a classic?
>>
>>159436871
I don't get it
>>
>>159437073
it isn't
>>
>>159437073
Because it's fun and keeps people heavily invested throughout, despite it's clear flaws.
>>
>>159437080

You start certain that you know everything. Then you realize that you don't.

First read on that scene was "Lelouch knows what he's doing, Suzaku has no clue."

Come back to it later in life, and realize "Holy shit, Lelouch has no fucking clue what the hell he is doing", and think that Suzaku kid has his head squarely on his shoulders.
>>
Typical Megumi being ineffectual as all fuck.
>>
>>159437182
I can agree with that, but it sure in the hell doesn't deserve the degree of praise it gets.
>>
>>159424653
>>159424688
Looks like he's going to get fucked by a Geifun Distuhbah (green lightning is probably that, the emitters Lelouch defeated him with were green) again. You know, the same thing that almost killed him in like 20 seconds?

I'm worried for Oranges safety boys.

Also iirc it looked like he's wearing his Britannia officer clothes so he might have given up on his Orange farm
>>
>>159437717
The lightning is actually more yellowy than it was green now that I checked a HQ version (it's probably still a disturber imo)

However this time I noticed that Anya is standing next to him in Flamingo pond so there is that.
>>
>>159416644
they were both wrong
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.