[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's be real for a second. Is it even possible for another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Let's be real for a second.

Is it even possible for another girl to even approach the level of waifu she achieved?
>>
>>159393270
She was forced and shitty, get over yourself.
She had nice tits though.
>>
That's what Sumire from Boruto is for
>>
Her personality was submissive low self-esteem individual who stalked her crush.
Change the genders and you got an antagonist.
>>
>>159393959
She never stalked Naruto though? There were literally two panels in the entire series where she's shown to glance at him from afar. The first was when he was leaving the village for a few years while the second was when he came back from the village; she didnt deem it necessary to say bye to him the first time while she was just too shy to say hi after all those years.
>>
>>159394107
Kishi couldnt elaborate on it since showing Hyuga using byakugan to spy on people in private and things would just get awkward.
>>
>>159393270
>Is it even possible for another girl to even approach the level of waifu she achieved?

She is ultimately the second place winner in the series. The only person who won more than she did is Hiashi.
>>
>>159394169
Now you're just pulling shit out of your ass.
>>
>>159393270
She's really perfect.
Nice knockers, spirited and kind. Just shy enough.
Amazing loli aesthetics.
Too bad the show was shit though.
>>
"Waifu" is subjective, dumb ironic weeb.
>>
bipedal vanilla flan for creepy insecure neckbeards who're too poor to afford a realdoll

inb4 s-sakurafag!!, sakura was even worse, kill yourself
>>
>>159393898
Hawawa is the savior we need.
>>
>>159393270
She looked cuter before the timeskip.
>>
>>159394668
We don't deserve her, but we need more of her
>>
>>159394650
Are you the anon from the other thread who kept getting shit on for blatant sakurafaggotry?
>>
>>159393270
>waifuing a character who has canon sex and children with someone else
hahahaha you guys are pathetic. have fun with your used goods. do you enjoy masturbating to your waifu getting fucked?
>>
File: 1496244292317.jpg (42KB, 230x336px) Image search: [Google]
1496244292317.jpg
42KB, 230x336px
>>159393489
>first girl kishi came up with
>forced

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>159395722
post your waifu
>>
>>159393270
Fuck off you cancerous Narutards
>>
>>159396202
Nice meme
>>
File: 1481574859099.png (1002KB, 1037x881px) Image search: [Google]
1481574859099.png
1002KB, 1037x881px
>>159396185
I don't have a waifu and I think the concept is silly. Honestly, I think most waifufags are just pretending and not using the term properly. Thus I actually respect people who are serious about it.

But if I had to pick I would maybe choose someone like her.
>>
>best girl wins

at least kishi did one thing right.
>>
>>159396263
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>159397046
>m-maybe he won't notice what a newfag I am if I mention reddit!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.