[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dead Dead Demon's Dededestruction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: pKZvNoU.png (311KB, 928x1350px) Image search: [Google]
pKZvNoU.png
311KB, 928x1350px
Are scanlation finally kill? Or did Inio decide to kill himself?
>>
It's on hiatus, to be resumed this fall
>>
Inio is doing a new manga
https://myanimelist.net/manga/104272/Reiraku?q=downfall
>>
>>159381583
What the fuck, since when
>>
>>159381613
idk i saw it chapter 1 on mangastream a week ago
>>
I really like this manga. The characters are really interesting and they have really good chemistry with one another. Only issue is how predictable the whole story is. You can already tell how its is going to end. But perhaps, that's by design.
>>
>>159381696
Yes, I think it's a pretty unique manga with an interesting allegorical angle to the story.

>>159381583
I will say, I wish he would stop with the mangaka self inserts. Kinda lazy writing. And he can do better.
>>
>>159381786
basically all his mangas are self-inserts. Except for Solanin and the one about the butterflies.
>>
>>159381786
Read through the first chapter just now - you think that he's finally starting to lose it? What with the heavy self-inserting.

I wonder if he's going through a tough time right now, because I'm pretty sure he's married too.
>>
>>159381583
>Another manga about a depressed mangaka
Fucking faggot, get a damn therapist.
>>
>>159381449
>did Inio decide to kill himself?
I wish.
>>
>>159382000
At least the mangaka charcter in punpun was a side character. There's a difference, I think, in that and just writing a manga about a depressed manga artist while being a depressed manga artist.
>>
>>159382449
I think it's more about his philosophical self-inserts. One of my gripes with >>159382052
comment is that it's pretty difficult to tell what exactly he's inserting as in just the 1st chapter and upon rereading it, it's basically impossible. All of his characters are "deep" and the most likeable or prevalent characters tend to reflect his philosophy, worldviews on ethics and morality. Probably because he spends the most time designing them.

Sure, they don't all have this depressed mangaka whose jaded as fuck but almost all of his mangas have some semblance of that characteristic.
>someone who understands fully of society's finitude
>Sensory experience and rationality is arbitrary and hence, any person is a product of the randomness that the universe exudes
I think, ultimately, all his characters are satirical of their surroundings and themselves (in a self-aware manner).
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.