[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Battle Girl High School

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

Yeah I know the ep aired two days ago but I wasn't able to watch it until just now so we're having a BGHS thread right NOW
>>
I just watched the first episode of this. It was so painfully generic and spent so much time introducing the horde of characters that I had a tough time getting to the end. Might not even bother giving this three episodes.
>>
First anime in past 3 seasons that didn't survive the "3 episode rule". I dropped it about 14 minutes into the episode.

Mobage adaptation can be good but this is sub-Puzzle & Dragon tier. It is unwatchable trash.
>>
>>159346370
>>159346380
It wasn't that bad.
>>
>we want the symphogear audience and we'll thrown in vivdred too so maybe they won't notice
>>
>>159346254

Too many characters. Can't follow who anyone is or what anyone's doing. I liked a couple of them but I really don't see how they can give proper screen time and development to a group this large even if characters function in pairs
>>
File: 1433796844865.jpg (99KB, 494x477px) Image search: [Google]
1433796844865.jpg
99KB, 494x477px
>watched first episode
>dropped it

I have literally seen this anime a hundred times before.
>>
Symphongear with less fun, more moebahe, and somrhow even more QUALITY. Couldnt finish ep1.
>>
>>
Is this gonna get fansubs?
>>
>>159351622
Hopefully not, it doesn't deserve them.
>>
it's like schoolgirl strikers but instead of having a sexy tiera-sensei we have a sexy sugita-sensei. maybe they should go and be sexy, together.
>>
File: 55362924_p0.jpg (397KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
55362924_p0.jpg
397KB, 600x750px
Is this the first time Maaya and Rie have worked on the same show? I wonder if she Rie apologized for Futafutaing her out of the Megumin role.
>>
>>159346370
This. I was hoping that it would be the Ange Vierge of the season but it didn't scratch that itch. Hina Logi looks like it will be filling that need. I will give it its due and watch the first three episodes though.
>>
Did it at least have some good action?
>>
>>159353146
Not really. Just some CG monsters blowing up here and there. Not enough tension to really pull it off IMO, but if they do more girl v. girl fights or pull out bigger monsters it could get better.
>>
Terrible bland show with uninspired mahou shoujo outfits and generic schoolgirl personalities.

/u/ will eat this show up because it has yuri pandering.
>>
>>159353316
There being no tension seems to be the point. The girls have gotten lax and lazy, where their extermination of Irohasu is just a normal thing. Why Itsuki says their combat performance has gone down. It's probably also going to be the main source of conflict with the new girl, who's probably going to complain that they aren't taking their jobs seriously enough.
>>
Is sensei plowing the girls?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.