[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talentless Nana

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 0003.png (1MB, 900x1280px) Image search: [Google]
0003.png
1MB, 900x1280px
Chapter 2 is out.
http://helveticascans.com/r/series/talentless-nana/
>>
>>159344876
I don't get it, why can't she just murder them all at once?
>>
So did Time-kun die? If so, why did he fall in the water?
>>
>>159347648
It was water in the past.
>>
>>159347690
I understood that, but why did he have to walk over the frozen lake of all places? What does that have to do with finding Nakajima? Nana told him the monster who killed him was close but she didn't say anything about the lake.
>>
>>159348177
She covered part of the frozen pond with soil, so he would fall to the past-water.
>>
Just read the first chapter, I did not expect it to be as interesting as it was.
>>
>>159348322
Oh, I see now. Thanks for the explanation.
>>
File: 014.jpg (340KB, 900x1280px) Image search: [Google]
014.jpg
340KB, 900x1280px
Vol3 raws where?
>>
>>159344876
Garbage
>>
>>159348177
She covered part of the lake with a thin layer dirt. Since it was water in the past and he couldn't swim(combined with the exhaustion from the constant time travel) he drowned instantly and remained trapped in the ice.

> Nana told him the monster who killed him was close but she didn't say anything about the lake
She told him the last spot she "saw" Nanao in
>>
File: nana14 (40) copy_RL3WZ3YeYGA.jpg (271KB, 752x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nana14 (40) copy_RL3WZ3YeYGA.jpg
271KB, 752x1080px
Fuck this bitch.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.