[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did L deduce that Kira couldn't kill him just by knowing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: shot8237.png (591KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
shot8237.png
591KB, 1366x768px
How did L deduce that Kira couldn't kill him just by knowing of his existence? If L thought there was a chance that he could, there's no way he would have told him that the L he killed was a fake.
>>
>"You know, Light, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
>Light's father looks directly at the camera.
>"The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Light. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in an operation gone wrong this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party."

Woah, the Netflix series seems way darker than the original one.
>>
>>159343104
The fact that Light killed the stand-in meant that he fully intended to kill L right then and there. The fact that he couldn't kill the real L after figuring out he's been duped meant that he couldn't.
>>
>>159344193
That was after his "try and kill me" gambit, though. When he started trying to get Kira to kill him, he had to have known that Kira couldn't, or else he would have died there once Kira tried to kill the real L. Keep in mind that at this point L has no clue how he commits these murders.
>>
>>159344783
Because the writing is shit and L somehow was certain that he needed name or face.
>>
Bigger question: why did L let Light handle the recovered Death Note knowing that Light was, at one point in time, Kira?
>>
How did Raye Penber manage to kill his boss and all of the other FBI agents if the cause of death must be written within 40 seconds AFTER the name is written down? The causes of death were already written before he wrote his boss' name, so he wouldn't be able to unwittingly cause him to mass email the list of agents.
>>
>>159345694

Maybe it's because that L doesn't actually believe that the killer has supernatural powers right from the start. No one knows who L is, while all other victims have been publicly known.
>>
>>159346379
>>159346183
Poor writing
>>
L was smarter than Light
>>
File: 1497361700807.png (761KB, 1286x803px) Image search: [Google]
1497361700807.png
761KB, 1286x803px
>>159343301
Should've seen that coming, knowing that Raimi is the director
>>
>>159343104
>>159344193

Light falling for that death row inmate L was cringe overload. Every fucking kid could tell this would be a dragnet investigation trick... at times I feel Light is the modern left's way to paint regular, decent people with a good moral compass as monsters...
>>
>>159346668
Every fucking kid doesn't have a shinigami's notebook. A normal teenager would definitely let his emotions get in the way of logic, let alone one with delusions of godhood.
>>
>>159346810

It's bait man
>>
>>159346810
maybe int he real world. but Light is supposed to be a progeny. a really smart kid in the real world would understand that this is a set up and that the police too has smart people with lots of tech at their disposal.
>>
>>159346668
>...
You need to go back
>decent people with a good moral compass
>Light
Hahah
>>
>>159346967
>reading comprehension
>in good faith debate

Light is a caricature of the good people made to discredit them. who are the good people? the ones who want a rapist, murderer, pedo, terrorist killed within after they have been convicted.
>>
>>159347160
>complains about reading comprehension while being unable to read
I meant that there was nothing about Light that was based on decent people with good moral compasses, the guy was just a horrible person
Claiming that he was meant to further some political statement is like saying the depiction of a villain who fights for uniform egalitarianism is a caricature of leftists
>who are the good people? the ones who want a rapist, murderer, pedo, terrorist killed within after they have been convicted.
Sounds like your problem with their depiction of Light is more personal and you're trying to align it to a political ideology. Probably to get more people on your side so your glass house ego can get more floors
>>
>>159347451
Savage
>>
>>159346668
He didn't have to go killing cops
He had a magic notebook. Nothing would connect him to anyone
He could have just been a good boy killing criminals the rest of his life
>>
File: 1396415306508.jpg (17KB, 300x325px) Image search: [Google]
1396415306508.jpg
17KB, 300x325px
>>159346928
>arrogant teenager with delusions of godhood
>WOW HE DIDN'T SEE IT COMING?
Well that might be because he's a fucking arrogant teenager with delusions of godhood, and since he's exactly that, he always lived with the idea of him being the very best and everyone else being pretty much retarded
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.