[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Listen, when entering a sento, one must forcefully knock back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: Megane.jpg (114KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Megane.jpg
114KB, 960x720px
Listen, when entering a sento, one must forcefully knock back the curtains with the back of one's hands, and then, before they fall back and bar your path, you must boldly and willingly stride in, not allowing them to touch any of your body! After entering, you must remove your geta, but must never put them in a cubbyhole. Rather, without losing forward momentum, you must forcefully kick them off and proceed! It goes without saying that you must choose an old and worn pair of geta that nobody would consider stealing. Open the inner door like a man! Those modern automatic doors are anathema to the true sentoist! Once inside, while holding an exact 40° angle to the counter, you produce a ¥1000 bill. While getting change, you must banter with the cashier, such as: "Oba-san, nice day today." If done correctly, this will allow you to peek into the women's locker room. Such skills are just a small part of sento lore, rituals handed down since the Edo period. It's our duty to fully master the art of sentology, to reaffirm the proletarian nature of the sento, and thereby trumpet our tireless clash to the pervasive middle-class decay of old virtues!
>>
Those spergy, impassioned rants are secretly the best anime-original addition.
>>
File: dancing lum 1.gif (548KB, 274x351px) Image search: [Google]
dancing lum 1.gif
548KB, 274x351px
>>159343131
>secretly
They were a secret?
Then again, they really compete with how cute they made Lum-chan. I mean, she was already cute in the manga, but they really just dialed it up to 11 in the anime.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBXCEFN5RVs&index=1&list=PLT7iofbEyPg5eTZjTsUno7wfew0XlQT8m
Which is your favorite?
>>
>>159345075
They're all so good, it's hard to make a choice!
>>
File: dancing lum.gif (1MB, 270x360px) Image search: [Google]
dancing lum.gif
1MB, 270x360px
>>
File: dancing lum 2.gif (719KB, 270x360px) Image search: [Google]
dancing lum 2.gif
719KB, 270x360px
https://i.4cdn.org/f/Luviia.%20-%20Swinging%20Along.swf
>>
File: dancing lum 3.gif (719KB, 270x360px) Image search: [Google]
dancing lum 3.gif
719KB, 270x360px
>>
I wish there was a collection of Lum .gifs.
>>
You know, I find it rather strange that so few people on /a/ want to talk about this classic anime, even if it's just posting their favorites girls.
>>
why is megane so based lads.
>>
>>159352884
He's our guy. We should all strive to be like Megane.
>>
All episodes with lots of Megane are instant 10/10s.
>>
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.