[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey I'm an anime protagonist! I'm so nice and everybody

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: !.jpg (120KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
!.jpg
120KB, 640x360px
Hey I'm an anime protagonist! I'm so nice and everybody loves me for it! I don't have a single shred of personality, but every time there's a moral dilemma I just do the right thing and everything works out every time. Fuck stakes, fuck choices, I always save everyone. I always feed the homeless and forgive my enemies, and I give out free dicksuckings on tuesdays to anyone who asks.

I bore up every story by being completely predictable. Even when I do completely stupid things it always works out in my favor because I'm the protagonist, and my niceness pays off 100% of the time. I win every fight through the power of hard work and believing in my friends. Women just flock to my good nature and I don't have to show initiative or effort in any way. Read this story all about me, a guy who has nothing interesting to do or say, and is at least slightly dumb if not completely full blown retarded.

Oh no, a girl needs to be protected in the first few pages of my shitty manga? I'll just grab this tree branch and walk over to the unstoppable murderbeast and take enough punishment to kill someone twice my size until another character is impressed enough to bail my ass out or some other stupid deus ex machina occurs. The reader will surely love experiencing this moment for the thousandth time.

Good thing I'm here or you might actually have to be invested in the events of the story. See you in the next thing you read you consumerist pig.
>>
I think you have come here under the misconception that people watch anime for male characters.
>>
>>159341775
The lack of male characters, or the presence of traps/genderbending is an automatic pass for me.
>>
>>159341415
Is this Nisekoi
>>
>>159341415
Of all MCs, you had to choose the one who actually gets shit done even if it means to stand against the main heroine and former allies?

Put Issei, Saito or Touma next time, faggot.
>>
>girl loves mc
>because he is "nice"
wtf did nips mean by this?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.