[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it an Hallucination?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

Was it an Hallucination?
>>
Did you finish it too? I'm feeling shit right now because the best girl died. What happened to Willem? Why is the story so incomplete? Goddamn. I'm mad.
>>
>>159326399
>best girl died
Ren lived though
>>
>>159326454
Elaborate please.
>>
>>159326478
I know this thread won't last but I'll post the spoilers anyway:

Ren & Willem get sent into a illusion-world made by the Shiantor, the first beast.
The Shiantor is actually Almaria and in this illusion they have to go through several events back 500 years ago, which is how they get to know what happened with Elq, end up freeing her, and setting Almaria to rest.
Because of this the Shiantor gets divided into both of them and they now become immortal, have beast powers, etc.
Due to Ren being a Fairy she is able to suppress the first beast's urges but Willem goes through a hard time.
Stuff happens and they get separated.
Willem's memories get wiped in order to keep the beast side in check and on a occasional series of events he ends up running a tavern with Elq.
Yes, Elq is alive again after being freed by Willem and Ren during the Shiantor's illusion and she finds her way to Willem.
Ren goes back to EbonCandle & Suwon and all of them start searching for Willem.
More stuff happens and the floating isle countries start to make experiments with the fairies in order to gain military advantage since the beasts that could reach Regles Aile are all practically destroyed by now.
The experiment goes wrong and Willem chooses to intervene using his beast powers, only to lose control and go berserk shortly after.
He then fights off against Rhan, Ithea, etc. and gets back-stabbed by Lakhesh with Senioris.
William then activates Senioris' Immortal Killer ability himself and gets sealed for X years.
EbonCandle can revive him but doing this would turn him into a beast which Ren says no.
Ren and Elq stay with Willem the entire time while he is asleep.
Vol.5 ends.
SukaMoka happens.
After some time and the events in SukaMoka, Willem manages to awake on his own, memories fully restored, and goes to the Fairy house.
On his way a girl that resembles Cthulhu falls on him and when he meets Naigrat he says a Tadaima line to which she answers with a Okaerinasai.
>>
File: DDVmNyRVwAEwEz-.jpg (90KB, 1080x785px) Image search: [Google]
DDVmNyRVwAEwEz-.jpg
90KB, 1080x785px
>>159326271
Some people pointed out her shadow is half mangled in that scene but i think its just lazy animation ( oh god please let it be lazy animation and he didn't walk up to him missing her limbs and torso.)
>>
Well, fuck. Finally got around to watch ep12. I feel empty now.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.