[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a more pathetic antagonist group in manga Pro tip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Itto-ryu_Complete.jpg (115KB, 456x551px) Image search: [Google]
Itto-ryu_Complete.jpg
115KB, 456x551px
Name a more pathetic antagonist group in manga

Pro tip You literally can't
>>
>>159310517
The Stern Ritter
>>
>>159310517
Pick any villain team in Fairy Tail.
>>
File: Members_of_the_Shadow_Beasts.png (287KB, 1129x635px) Image search: [Google]
Members_of_the_Shadow_Beasts.png
287KB, 1129x635px
>>159310517
Literally a bunch of jokes
>>
>>159310932
>antagonist group
Literally just a foil to show how strong the actual antagonist group is.
>>
>>159310517
Many of the Itto-ryu were beasts. It's not their fault their enemy was literally immortal.
>>
>>159310517
Your parents.
>>
>>159311272
All they had to do was slice off his head right?

Then i remember a bunch of them died because their drinks were poisoned, then the leader got killed by an unconscious girl, the ones who survived were the ones who left the group, my sides.
>>
hao's followers
the gold saints
the poseidon generals
the hades revenants
the escaped convicts
the demons in wedding peach
beato and her lackeys
>>
>>159310517
WILD HUNT
>>
>>159310517
everything from bleach and naruto
>>
These fucktards
>>
>>159310517
I haven't re-read it since it ended but basically everyone died, nobody was anymore pathetic than anyone else, Manji had his moments of being pathetic too...and they were hardly the antagonist group if you read the whole manga or even more than the first chapter
>>
>>159316703
So pointless.
>>
>>159310517
That was literally the entire point. The Itto-ryu were part of a rapidly dying class of people in a rapidly changing Japan. They were trying to fight back against against the coming progress in the country. Society was going through a huge shift and warriors like them suddenly found themselves without purpose.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.