[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bleach

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: 1470886103134.jpg (360KB, 540x839px) Image search: [Google]
1470886103134.jpg
360KB, 540x839px
How would you change the ending?
>>
>>159298342
Include parts of the novel, reduce the Miracle fight, explain Kazui.
>>
>>159298342
everything was a dream
>>
>>159298342
20 more chapters for the miracle and haschbrown fight.
>>
>>159298342
I'd actually change the whole final arc with the Quincies. I always felt like they came out of nowhere with almost no set up. Yhwach was this invincible villain with no backstory other than he was literally born invincible and with a vague motivation we don't even know why he pursues.

If I were Kubo, I'd bring attention to the more extremist aspects of Soul Society. Maybe a civil war between the older, more fundamentalist parts of Soul Society (Yamamoto, the Royal Guard, the Soul King) and the newer generation (Ichigo, Rukia, Renji and friends). This would allow Ichigo to learn the reason why Aizen did what he did, what the Soul King actually is and lets Aizen come back into the story as an 'ally' of Ichigo. All without introducing new, shallow characters like Stern Ritters. Also, I wouldn't have Ichigo keeping losing his powers and gaining them and losing them again. Just give him one good powerup and keep him that way.
>>
>>159298342
Have it happen several years earlier.

Aizen was the big-bad. Ichigo beats him up and loses his powers. He settles down with Orihime, they have a kid, Renji and Rukia visit them with their kid, and Ichigo reveals he's got some of his powers back while he's playing with his son.
>>
Let Zaraki finish the thor.
Remove silver arrow bullshit
Make Shinji actually useful somehow
I would prefer rewriting the Ichigo and Aizen vs Yhwach, preferable for Ichigo to get a better power-up then turning to his old sword, and Aizen to reveal bankai (which would be key to defeat Almighty), Uryu may play in too.
>>
>>159300310
>he doesn't know
Kyouka Suigetsu was Aizen's bankai. Yhwach even says "in the future all Bankai have broken!" and then a crack appears on the sword.
>>
Yhwach killing everyone and re building the world would be factually be the best end.
>>
I'd remove the SS depower ichigo and have him hunt ghosts in his town.
>>
Kill Yhwach during the Ichibei fight. Rest of the Soul King parts that are allied to Yhwach (Pernida, Miracle dude) become the main villains along with Haschwalth.
Aizen kills all Soul King parts in the end.
>>
Chad punches Yhwach's head off and say "I'm here to end this war"
>>
File: NE MU.jpg (239KB, 812x1280px) Image search: [Google]
NE MU.jpg
239KB, 812x1280px
>>159298342
More tits, more Kenpachi, more Mayuri, more Askin, less everything else.
>>
File: p_024.jpg (213KB, 728x1054px) Image search: [Google]
p_024.jpg
213KB, 728x1054px
It would be either:

>Yhwach wins and brings about his merging of life and death

Or

>Thor actually dies to the efforts of the captains, Ichigo merges his full hollow form with his final getsuga tensho form, and goes on to fight Yhwach with Aizen at his side, together they defeat him

There would be no asspull arrow in any ending because I hate that fucking thing, the victory should come from the heroes cunning and determination to win, not because of some magical arrow shit out of nowhere.

I prefer Yhwach winning because you dont get to see villains winning that often, but any ending where asspull arrow is not used is better than what we got.
>>
>>159301571
>Thor actually dies to the efforts of the captains
It's like you missed the whole point of the Miracle.
>>
>>159298342
give kubo more time
make death an actual permanent thing.
>>
>>159302055
>give kubo more time

Surely you mean fix his health.
>>
>>159300864
>less Yoruichi
Fuck you, she was the only thing making this worth putting up with and the continual ruses
>>
Orihime's power to reject counters Ywach's Almighty.

Ichigo wins, but learns that gaining Squad 0 powers makes him to powerful to go back to his human form. He has a tearful goodbye to his old life and joins the Soul Society, but never advances high in rank because he prefers to be the Guardian Spirit of Karakura Town.
>>
File: 1477684306052.jpg (50KB, 442x640px) Image search: [Google]
1477684306052.jpg
50KB, 442x640px
>>159298342
Did you have a nice dream Ryoka?
>>
>>159302278
>more tits
>less yoruichi

AYY
>>
>>159298342
Make Aizen the new Soul King.
>>
>>159302055
Kubo had plenty of time. How long did the arc last, 5 years? More? The problem was the microscopic amount of content he put in each chapter.
>>
I'd rather change the arc than the ending. I wish they had explored more of the Quincy world in Bazz and Jugo's flashback and made the Sternritter less one dimensional. IIRC the most we got was Jugo lecturing Bambi in a New Years omake.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyuTPp9D7tg

I want Bleach to return so bad ._.
>>
>>159302668
he needed 15 years
>>
Riruka winning the Ichibowl for twice the salt.
>>
>>159301571
>with Aizen at his side, together they defeat him
And then they kiss
>>
End the manga at Aizens defeat
Ichigo marries Rukia
>>
>>159303335
Aizen winning the Ichibowl for thrice the salt.
>>
>>159302350
>aizen wn call you a ryoka boy with his deep sensual voice
>>
>>159298342
Erase fullbring arc. Ichigo got his powers back with a huge asspull that makes the entire arc pointless and a waste of time anyway.
Change it so Quincy arc happens right after Ichigo "defeats" Aizen.
Give Zaraki Kenpachi a whole 20 chapters showing off his Bankai instead of the 2 chapters where he jobs.
Zaraki defeats Yhwach
Soul King isn't in coma and he doesn't get killed by Yhwach.
Ichigo's new bankai and powers are properly explained instead of just "he got stronger".
Ichigo doesn't vanish for 100+ chapters.
Urahara's secrets are revealed, some of Aizen's secrets are revealed as well.
Orihime is overshadowed by powercreep and made irrelevant and is replaced with Rukia or some other character.
Chad stays relevant and makes a few appearances.
Chad + Orihime powers are explained differently.
And a ton of other shit I can't remember would change.
>>
I haven't read it yet

what IS the ending anyway? spoil me
>>
>>159304486
It's rushed and isn't properly explained. Loss ends aren't tied up like the series was about to be canceled. Bankais introduced left and right only to be defeated or win by asspulls every few releases. New characters appearing constantly without buildup. Nothing explained during a fight, everything is vague and you don't know what "that" is.
>>
File: IchiRuki No Sad Stories.png (2MB, 800x7106px) Image search: [Google]
IchiRuki No Sad Stories.png
2MB, 800x7106px
>>159298342
Yhwach's power keeps just being a Jewish banker for powers. He gives you a little bit of power and when you die he gets it back with interest. His giving Uryu power turns out to be a plot to gain Uryu's mudblood Hollow resistance. When the going gets tough Yhwach forcibly repossesses his power from the remaining Sternritter, killing them in the process. We get a big battle where all the surviving good guys take on Yhwach who is using all his subordinates powers against them giving some cool combinations and crazy interactions.

Ultimately Orihime brings Uryu back from the dead, Yhwach becomes allergic to Hollows again, and Ichigo kills him with his sword. Maybe Grimmjow gets a cero in first, showing that he's vulnerable.

If you really want to keep Almighty in there, have Yhwach's lending power actually be itself lent from the Soul King who awakens after he gains all the power Yhwach has amassed over the years. Soul King uses Almighty to beat the shit of everyone and breaks Ichigo's sword. The dead Fullbringers show up and share their power with Ichigo most importantly giving him Tsukishima's ability to alter the past. Ichigo takes on the Soul King pitting the ability to alter the past against the ability to control the future ultimately resulting in a stalemate. Aizen is freed and assists Ichigo by using Kyouka Suigetsu to blind Soul King's view of the futures allowing Ichigo to kill him. Maybe have Ichigo use Giriko's powers at some point and later use Tsukishima's to alter the terms as needed.

Final chapter begins paralleling the first, but instead is joining the gang at Masaki's grave. Uryu and Ryuken are there as well showing that they've (mostly) reconciled and come to terms with their pasts. Karin still has dem titties.

>>159302668
When you consider he spent at least half a decade getting paid after announcing Bleach's ending, Kubo did it perfectly.
>>
>final chapter opens with Ichigo entering Yhwach's palace with a serious face, slowly approaching the man
>They face each other for 3 full panels without saying a word
>Very next page they start violently making out and everybody starts fucking for no reason in a huge orgy the likes animu has never seen
>Final page is a photo of Kubo flipping you off
>The end
>>
>>159298342
The entire chapter where Mask bursts his eardrums and takes out Rose is changed so that he then takes out Renji and Rukia and continues on through an increasingly unlikely series of victories before it's that it was all an illusion created by Ein Heldenleben to immobilize Mask as he is killed. Rose makes a Beethoven reference about how music can even reach the deaf.
>>
>>159302014

I did not miss the point of Miracle, I just found it hilarious, actual fans of ice shota, byakuya and zaraki must have hated that fight with a passion, all that effort and suffering, only for yhwach to kill thor with a hand-wave at the end, all the while looking incredibly bored with the whole thing.

Since kubo wasted so many chapters on thor, he could at least show the captains finding a loophole in the miracle, just allowing Juha to kill thor in 1 sec feels almost insulting.
>>
File: Future Orihime.png (89KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Future Orihime.png
89KB, 800x800px
>>159304297
>Erase fullbring arc. Ichigo got his powers back with a huge asspull that makes the entire arc pointless and a waste of time anyway.
I like the idea of Ichigo struggling to get his powers back only to discover that his friends were doing the same without him knowing. And I like the imagery of Rukia stabbing him again as the activator.

I'd probably refluff it to be something really cheesy though. Like how his spirit still remembers the fights he had before and his powers get reawakened by pouring the energy of those surviving foes back into him. Hence why Ikkaku, Renji, Zaraki, and Byakuya show up. Also Grimmjow, who claims he only did it because laughing at Ichigo's misfortune wasn't fun if Ichigo couldn't see him. We later get Aizen revealing that he also donated power, because, supposedly, keikakus.

Alternatively it required energy from the differing types of soul within him, so his dad provided Shinigami energy, Ryuuken provided "human" (SUBTLE FORESHADOWING) energy, and Urahara claims Hiyori provided the Hollow energy which she vehemently denies in full tsun mode. It obviously came from Grimmjow.

>>159298342
Robohime joke epilogue.
>>
I actually would have foreshadowed the Silver Arrow. Like have a flashback of Yamamoto telling Kyoraku that some Quincies were working on a nullification for Yhwach but unable to complete it.
>>
Anyone still got a link to the Bleach site that had Ichigo's character development written down?
>>
File: 1471863696183.png (95KB, 590x358px) Image search: [Google]
1471863696183.png
95KB, 590x358px
>>159304063
>Ichigo marries Rukia
>>
Erase everything after SS.

Aizen becomes a semi-righteous antagonist who spurs Soul Society and the protagonists to reform it's tyrannical ways. The old guard defends their turf successfully but is considerably weakened. Aizen steps in (without any of that hougyoku crap) to deliver the final blow and leaves the now ruined SS to reform on their own, without tyrants.

Ichigo Marries Rukia
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.