[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if tsukuyomi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Boruto_uzumaki.png (846KB, 1450x1034px)
Boruto_uzumaki.png
846KB, 1450x1034px
What if? OK hear me out here, okay, but what if.....Boruto, or Himaware get the tsukuyomi. Would it be OP? Yeah, sure, you got me. But Naruto and Sasuke can basically nuke villages when they collide, so, just a bit more op than that. Am I saying it will happen, NO. Absolutely not, just a hypothetical. But it would be awesome if it did.
>>
This is BEYOND impossible!?!?!??! They wouldn't have enough chakra to pull it off. Plus, the Tsukuyomi is a jutsu of visual genjitsu where they are being trapped in their own minds by the user that casted it. So in theory it would be impossible for them. Sorry bud.
>>
>>159290480
BUUUUT...... No one thought Naruto and Sasuke would have the chakra pool to pull off sage mode, and all the other bs they did. But, they got to that point after 500 eps. So who's to say that Boruto/ Himaware wont get to that point eventually? Shit, it's all about overcoming your own limits and becoming as strong as you can be. Just like in DBS and shit. So, who's to say that they can't develop it over time? It's not beyond possible....it just hasn't gotten to that point yet.

>is a visual Genjutsu......
They have a visual Genjutsu, the Byakugan. The stronger of the visual Genjutsu's as an inherited trait. Plus, Boruto already has the light chakra passed down from Naruto, assuming that that's how it would work ( seeing as how that's how becoming a Jinchuriki works.) Aaaand seeing as how it's assumed/given (I think, don't hold me to that) that Himaware will be the next Jinchuriki for the fox, then how to beef up Boruto. Give him the characteristics of the light chakra that he must develop through training. Give him personal training with the person that holds the respective other half of the character he needs, and somehow give a reason for him to receive the other half of what he needs.

....Sorry bud, but all they need is a reason to make it happen. That's all it really takes with anime like this. Is just a reason to make the character that strong.
>>
>>159290480
>This is BEYOND impossible!?!?!??!
Fuck off, holy shit.

>BUUUUT......
You too. Fucking cancer.

What a shit thread. Fuck you, OP. Stop typing like a retard.
>>
>>159291159
Whoa bud, calm down. You aren't wrong, I'm pretty cancerous. But, I'm just trying to get my point across. I didn't ask you to be a shit head. Now why don't you go find some thread to scream about your waifu in. then come back when you've beaten your meat into oblivion and talk about the topic at hand.
>>
File: 1450756791128.png (111KB, 500x287px) Image search: [Google]
1450756791128.png
111KB, 500x287px
>>159291231
>Ironic shitposting
Yea that always works out
>>
>>159291342
lmao

But, this isn't about me. It's about weather or not a make believe character, in a make believe land, on not real tv series; could get a super powered ability that doesn't even really matter. However, I'd like to believe it happens.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.