[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the biggest blunder of 2017?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 511
Thread images: 90

File: 1498836015364.jpg (369KB, 1280x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1498836015364.jpg
369KB, 1280x2160px
Is this the biggest blunder of 2017?
>>
>>159280199
So who was the actual dad?

Did the science girl and daughter run off to be with Yaha-kui zaShunina?
>>
Hetshit is always terrible
>>
>First 8 episodes + episode 0
First contact science fiction, politics, ethics, negotiations. All around a decent slow burn story.
>Episodes 9-12
Space jesus turns yandere, mahou shoujo Saraka-chan~, energy swords and shounen final encounter, O MY ANISOTROPIC CHILD, space jesus getting NTR'd to death, Hanamori spends 16 years of his life raising another man's child that doesn't love him in a time chamber, effectively wasting his youth, all of the progress humanity made is taken away
Seikaisuru Kado is, to put it simply, the biggest trainwreck of the year.
>>
>>159280325
>>>/t/umblr
>>
File: 1498781113120.jpg (86KB, 500x531px) Image search: [Google]
1498781113120.jpg
86KB, 500x531px
>>
>>159280199
More like AOTS
>>
>>159280941
Probably not for another decade. zaShunina and Hanamori were NTR'd into oblivion.
>>
>>159280821
Fuck her
>>
>>159281054
He did.
In the missionary position, holding hands, for the sole purpose of creating an anisotropic babby
>>
>>159280746
It honestly approaches Samurai Flamenco level of "wtf?"
>>
File: yamizukan.png (949KB, 1100x500px) Image search: [Google]
yamizukan.png
949KB, 1100x500px
I found Yamizukan to be much worse than Kado.
Atleast half of Kado pretended to be something good.
Yamizukan is a whole season of 5 minute episodes that make you wonder why you are wasting your precious time watching them
>>
The ending was so bad.
>>
>>159281226
>implying the clown episode wasn't pure kino
>>
File: 1484530537447.jpg (28KB, 301x377px) Image search: [Google]
1484530537447.jpg
28KB, 301x377px
I felt like I was being punished by the author for bothering to care about any of the characters in the show or the story he was trying to tell. It's the first time I've felt this way about any sort of media. Really not sure what he wanted to accomplish with this sort of ending.
>>
File: 1494078058084.gif (609KB, 1100x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494078058084.gif
609KB, 1100x500px
>First 8 episodes...
>>
zaShunina didn't deserve this
>>
>>159281604
>>159281629
It makes a lot more sense to combine the two.
>>
>>159281581
Maybe it was executive meddling. Toei is run by senile old men
>>
>>159281581
You didn't feel the same way when watching Eva?
>>
>>159280199
I told you she was a mistake. You didn't listen. You assumed I was a fujoshi. You could've stopped it but you refused to see the truth.
>>
>>159281222
Samumenco was fun and exciting. Kado was an impotent, insulting middle finger.
>>
>>159281054
stay mad
>>
>>159284411
Not that anon, but Eva still means something to me after years. I wish I had never sat through Kado.
>>
>>159280199
this was the most retarded shit I ever watched
I liked it
>>
>>159281994
it feels like it. did nips actually like it if so then japan has no taste.
>>
>>159280199
What was sex with mahou shoujo girl like?
>>
>>159280199
I'm not sure.

I loved the hell out of it even after magical Saraka, all the way up to 12 and and a half episodes, that is including 0. And then the last 10 minutes were such a load of bullshit.

I can forgive one asspull, and it did promise an interesting development in its own right - one that needed the show to have more episodes, though, instead of stealing episodes from the effect of the anisotropic tech on humanity. But the ending was just too wacky, what the actual fuck, Nozaki, did you seriously plan the series knowing that it would end with this? I don't even mind an anisotropic/human child concept itself, but not when it's suddenly a 100000000000D dimension god for literally no reason whatsoever. Just... just no. It doesn't reduce the enjoyment I got of most of the show, but it does certainly make a lot of the points it was trying to make, well, pointless.
>>
File: IMG_2181.png (229KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2181.png
229KB, 640x360px
>>159280199
Went from potential AOTS to worse than Eromamga Sensei.

At least Tsuki ga Korea helped me forget this garbage trainwreck
>>
>>159280746
Sounds deliciously retarded. I would watch it if it wasn't CGIcancer. I still have standards.
>>
>>159280325
Undeniable proof that there's no difference between yurishitters and fujoshits. They're both cancer.
>>
Goddamn, this show was fucking enjoyable the entire way through. I didn't know how they were going to top Saraka's reveal, but they did it.

Whoever made the twists happen, writer or director, needs to be working on Geass S3.
>>
>>159286831
There's not that much CGI, and it felt like there's gradually less and less of it as the show went on. And it was pretty good CGI, although some wonky character animation occasionally happened.

But seriously, it's pretty funny how a CGI show ended up being mostly 2D.
>>
It was so bad it was hilarious and somewhat enjoyable. Allow me to be in denial that Yukika doesn't give a shit about Hanamori. I'll pretend she does because she calls him Shun-kun.
>>
>>159286864
>this show was fucking enjoyable the entire way through.

Literally cancer. You let good writing be sacrificed for the sake of "le epic trainwreck XD"

Just fuck off
>>
>>159286835
The 2-3 people defending the ending are honestly far more cancerous, and I'm a hetfag.
>>
>>159286934
>hetfag
obvious falseflag is obvious.
>>
>>159281226
>dude it's a venus fly trap but for humens lmaao

I like how you can see this studio's shows become shittier over time while also looking cheaper. I'm pretty sure Yami Shibai S5 episodes are going to be a total of 3-4 frames.
>>
I hate that they made alien look like a villain but his reactions in the end were entertaining.
>>
>>159286915
Man it was different for sure, but if you thought at any point it was actually good
>Japanese exceptionalism
>Saraka almost immediately starts acting unprofessionally but somehow keeps her job
Also I might be mistaken but I think they forgot about the plane midway through.
>>
>>159286864
Nozaki Mado did work with Taniguchi Goro once before
>>
File: IMG_2384.jpg (161KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2384.jpg
161KB, 800x450px
>>159287019
Retard. I don't even have a problem with Saraka because she looks like Chihaya from Idolmaster and I love Chihaya.

I'm simply mad they went from potential AOTS to somehow worse than Eromanga Sensei in a matter of 3 episodes.

But you know what? I deserve this. I deserve this for trusting Toei. They are a garbage studio run by senile old men relying on QUALITY or all around trash like this.

I deserve this for putting my faith in Toei
>>
>>159287043
Who cares about the plane, they got all of the passengers out in a few episodes and that was it for that plotline.
>>
>>159287081
>>159286934
You don't get it, you false flagging faggot. Yaoi getting BTFO is the only good thing about the trainwreck ending. We all know it was bad, but at least we get to laugh at all the fat fujoshi.
>>
Stop crying and go write your own stupid fanfics you miserable pieces of shit.
>>
>>159287081
Honestly I'm not even the type of person beating a dead horse but yes, you had it coming for putting your faith in Toei Animation, the lowest of the low in the industry. Sorry about that senpai.
>>
>>159287108
But Fujoshits already abandoned the ship, in the thread for yesterday the people mostly mad about it were the genuine fans of the series that felt betrayed by its horrible conclusion.
>>
>>159280199
Shindo ending up being somehow evil by forcing his daughter and best friend to live in isolation for 16 years was the worst thing ever

>B-but Shindo was a sociopath all along

Then make it more clear in the past episodes you incopetent bastards.
>>
>>159287081
>Toei
>trusting those faggots after Kyousougiga
>>
>>159280199
So you're telling me that Tsukai has never gotten pregnant in her previous lives as a slut? I call bullshit.

And why did the ultimate half-saiyan baby have to attain the legal age before being allowed out? Can't blame sidekick-kun for taking advantage of the hyperbolic sex chamber but still.
>>
>>159287200
Kyousougiga was fine, the ending was okay and it sure as hell didn't ruin the show like this one. Nothing really wrong with Toei per se, although I am wary of them.
>>
The whole ending feels like nobody thought it through. Which is extra strange because I keep seeing people say the writer wrote that part first.
>>
>>159287308
The whole subplot with the daughter staying 16 years in isolation was to prove that Shindo is somewhat of a sociopath, the staff itself said that. It was just handled terribly.
>>
File: 2145.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2145.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
So did people really expect him to not be the Villain of the show?

It was obvious when he started introducing all the wam and shit.
>>
>>159286217
>She can move her part of bodies like Ya-kui
Imagine the possibilities.
>>
>>159287534
No, because the show did not set itself up that way at all. If anything, I imagined him going down the stern tough love route at worst, not going crazy over emotions.
>>
>>159287534
From the beginning, I was expecting the humans to treat him as a villain and drive away, then I thought he'd be an unaware villain - just because humanity's and his understanding of things differs so much - and the show did certainly go there, but ended up making it really shallow. What I did not expect is that he'd really just be an evil guy in a mantle with little redeeming qualities defeated by a magic god school girl introduced at the very end of the show.

I mean yes, he did think that he's preserving humanity, but he was just an information junkie in the end and couldn't even wait a few years.
>>
>>159280199
Easily AOTS
>>
>>159287534
the villain of the show was clearly shindo
>>
>>159288328
Shindo didn't even feel like much of a character after episode 0.
>>
>>159280746
zaShunina is now plowing the daughter, that's why she left to be with him
>>
>>159288428
Make it episode 2 or 3 because we actually hear what he's thinking.

>Tsukai is young, she's easy to manipulate

Good going, Shindo. I miss episode 0.
>>
>>159280199
>infinity+1D magic girl
Bravo.
>>
File: Obi Han.jpg (57KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
Obi Han.jpg
57KB, 500x667px
Yeah, about your uncle... he tried to destroy the world so I fucked his NBR cousin and locked her baby in a hyperbolic time chamber for 16 years with a gay flunky in order to kill him.

He was a good friend.
>>
>>159287150
You do know it went to shit around episode 8 right? Anybody not expecting the ending to be complete garbage by that point was being deluded
>>
>>159286686
This. I was on board for most of the dumb twists, because I thought the first 8 episodes of development would mean something. Instead we get powerlevels, might-makes-right, asspulls out the wazoo, deaths that make no sense (seriously, why did Shindo's plan involve offing himself?) and the complete abandonment of anything resembling negotiation.

Fuck that was botched to hell and back. And to think I was thinking of buying merch/bds to support this show despite the cg.
>>
>>159281581
He's a sadist and Toei are total loonies for having hired him.
>>
>>159280199
is 6.5 a recap episode or is actually worth watching?
I'll start watching it later this day I think.
>>
>>159293628
Nah don't watch it, there's no new content. Go straight to episode 7.
>>
>>159293628
I believe it was a pure recap, the only new material was the next episode preview (which if you're watching it now isn't particularly relevant). It's safe to skip.
>>
I think some anon who guessed most of the ending in an earlier thread made more sense, he also suggested that Nanomishein would be used to slow down time, but he suggested that it would be used to make humanity (or a part of it) advance very fast while zaShunina is effectively in a stasis, allowing them to stand their ground if not as equals, then at least as beings you actually have to find a compromise with.

And then the genius negotiator could have actually used his negotiation skills in a similar way to episode 0, which would be a perfect fucking book end. Maybe a bit more predictable, maybe a bit more bland, but only because it's less fucking nonsensical. I would've said this kind of ending is good enough.

But oh well, Japanese are now laughing at everyone who didn't expect this from Nozaki, they're saying all of his stories are like this, superpowered girls and random twists at the end, not to mention something cruel to the characters and readers both happening (which would have been fine in and of itself). I was honestly hyping this show and wanted to read his other works - and I probably still try to read Fantasista Doll Eve or Amlita or that Satsujin Jiken whatever it was called - but I do feel a bit duped.
>>
>>159293855
I think opinions in Japan are pretty split too, I've seen quite a lot of people disppointed in what's happened, especially the lack of proper negotiations. I was thinking of reading Babylon, which I've heard has a worse ending than Kado.
>>
>In buddhism peacocks symbolize wisdom
>Peacocks are said to have the ability of eating poisonous plants without being affected by them. Because of that, they are synonimous with the great bodhisattvas. A bodhisattva is able to take delusions as the path toward liberation and transform the poisonous mind of ignorance, desire and hatred [moha, raga, dvesa] into the thought of enlightenment or bodhicitta, which opens colourfully like the peacocks' tail.

Here's a quote from an old buddhist mind training book "The wheel of Sharp Weapons".
>"In jungles of poisonous plants strut the peacocks,
>Through medicine gardens of beauty lie near.
>The masses of peacocks do not find gardens pleasant,
>But thrive on the essence of poisonous plants,
>In similar fashion the brave bodhisattvas
>Remain in the jungle of worlds concern.
>No matter how joyful this world pleasure garden,
>These brave ones are never attracted to pleasures,
>But thrive in the jungle of suffering and pain."

I understand now, Nozaki.
>>
Someone please translate at least parts of the novel. It sounds completely batshit and there is literally no way it can be worse than how the show ended.
>>
>>159287200
Kyousougiga was ok. I mean, it had a convoluted plot, but it's not like the ONA had any plot, at all.
>>
File: hb_2003.222.jpg (357KB, 1103x1500px) Image search: [Google]
hb_2003.222.jpg
357KB, 1103x1500px
>>159294115
>bodhisattva
Nice, it reminds me of zaShunina's pose when he first got a physical body.
>>
>>159294546
So through suffering, zaShunina attained enlightenment?
>>
>>159294546
Funny how zaShunina got all the messiah references but the sociopath who can handle and transcend suffering like it's nothing turned out to be Shindo.
>>
>>159294115
There's a difference between being able to thrive on even the bad things in the world and doing little more then causing then basking in suffering because it gets you off you sadomasochistic test.
>>
>>159287564
Two legs, 40 dimensional vaginas?
>>
>>159286911
the entire fucking show is CG aside from a handful of scenes.
>>
>>159294646
Shindo didn't suffer at all. The only people who had to endure suffering were zaShu and Hanamori.
All Shindo got was to become a martyr to stroke his ego.
>>
>>159294777
To its credit, the CG was so well-done at points that you sometimes couldn't tell whether it was 2D or 3D.
>>
>>159284769
Kado flying off the rails is a lot more enjoyable if you don't give a shit about zaShunina's or Hanamori's relationship with the bland MC.
>>
>>159294906
Even if you didn't care about their relationships, even liking either of those characters themselves just a little was enough for the ending to feel like a kick in the teeth.
>>
>>159281651
Nobody deserved this.
>>
>>159294906
>>159295037
Even if you gave no shits about what happened to any character, the ending was still a kick in the teeth. Every idea the series seemed like it wanted to develop was dropped.

The wam? "Some people are maybe starting to figure it out, nothing really happening so far."
Sansa? "People don't need to sleep, life continues exactly the same as before."
Nanonis Hein? "People are allowed to see it and touch it in exhibitions, life continues exactly the same as before."
Kado disappears, and literally nothing changes from before it showed up.

It was a complete reversion to the status quo. Their treatment of the series' ideas was complete and utter shit, even worse its treatment of its characters.
>>
>>159294857
That was the one highlight of the final episode. There were several points where I couldn't tell if I was looking at cg or traditional animation, especially on the close-ups of the characters' faces. It was a very well-executed blending of the two animation styles; probably the best in the series. It's a pity the content was rubbish.
>>
>>159287534
I honestly thought some ancient extra dimensional ayyy like him would be so far removed from human morality that he'd be beyond good and evil and simply was there to see what humans would do if given reality breaking things like wam.
>>
>>159296006
I thought extra-dimensional beings being information junkies was a good reason for zaShunina's actions, and a good reason given what the story had been developing.
>>
File: 1497096606767.png (568KB, 486x593px) Image search: [Google]
1497096606767.png
568KB, 486x593px
>>159280746
It's amazing, I don't think I've been dumbfounded by how horrible an ending is in a really long time
>>
>>159296457
He'll, if they'd stopped his goal at "information junkies" and left out the whole "uplift" bit, we could have had a much more morally gray and satisfying story on our hands.
>>
>>159296818
Actually even the uplift thing would have been feasible had they not made zaShunina act like a shitty yandere.
>>
>>159293855
>superpowered girls and random twists at the end
Good lord, how many endings can random magical girls ruin?

>Cowboy Bebop
>Julia turns out to be a magical girl

>Bride's Story
>Amir turns out to be a magical girl

>Yotsuba
>Yanda turns out to be a magical girl
>>
>>159294120
Is the novel even out? Or which one are you talking about?
>>
>>159280746
>negotiations
>We should do this thing
>Okay
What great negotiation scenes.
>>
>>159296893
Honestly, zaShunina's emotional development was my favorite part of the series. They could have kept the yandere and just done away with the homicidal part and it still would have been good.
>>
>>159297163
It comes out the 6th, iirc.
We've been getting snippets of information about it, like how it's going to vary from the show, and that it will be a major mindfuck, since "zaShunina is giving direct input."
>>
>>159297351
If I read it - if it will have a Kindle version - I can give a synopsis, but translating a proper novel is a bit out of my league and I'll be busy with Stella no Mahou, now that I'm done with Ginguiser, anyway.

>>159297232
Well, I liked zaShunina's first attempt to kill Shindo. It was very much in line with what a being who has completely different values would do, and it added a sudden really creepy element that you knew was coming eventually. That no matter how human zaShunina looks, he is not a completely different entity. I was even thinking that he'd probably done that many times before, and this Shindo was already not the original one. That perhaps Kado has killed the original when it dropped on him in the first place. It would explain how Shindo was really accepting to most of zaShunina's ideas.

But nah. Of course that's not how it was.
>>
>>159297351
People are guessing this means he wins in the book, but there's really no way to know, since the show swerved all over the place.
I'm still interesting in reading it, because at this point, anything is better than "god baby ex machina", even if he ends up destroying the universe by accident.
>>
File: 1499090994049.jpg (93KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1499090994049.jpg
93KB, 675x1200px
>>159297419
This came from the /cm/ thread. Sounds pretty interesting in a mindscrewy sort of way.
>>
>>159297509
I can only see that as a PR thing.
>>
>>159297509
translation?
>>
>>159287186
This. I actually would've enjoyed the ending if we knew Shindo was a sociopath in secret. Instead he was a non-character
>>
>>159297696
Every character in this show ended up being little more than a plot device except for zaShunina, who was tailor-made to endure as much suffering as possible. He was literally the only person in the show with any character development whatsoever.
>>
>>159298045
Only deluded fujos were watching Kado for the characters. The rest of us were enjoying an interesting, reasonably mature sci-fi story of a sort that almost never comes up in anime. Somehow we both ended up sorely disappointed, though.
>>
>>159298158
No one was cucked harder than the audience.
>>
>>159297216
I only watched the beginning and end. Did Shindo's Top Negotiator (TM) skills ever get used or were they as unimportant as every part of Tsukai except her uterus and her 40 dimensions?
>>
>>159298158
I honestly thought this show was going to be something really interesting with the first half, exploring the idea of what the alien technology would do to the world in a realistic way. After Tsukai started spouting bullshit about how special humanity is and that zaShunina needs to leave, I knew exactly what was going to happen thematically. It's the definition of wasted potential.
>>
>>159298349
He conducted sexual negotiations with Tsukai. They were a success.
>>
>>159297509
It only has one new sentence compared to the Amazon listing, but I still don't understand if it's just PR or that has anything to do with plot. I doubt that the writer would write about himself trying to figure out what to write, it feels more like "read this because zaShunina in the writer's head suggested this". The memory loss part I didn't quite understand, though, what is that even about...

>>159297614
Take this with a grain of salt, my moon is fucking shit and I'm tired after work.

Otono Yomoji, who was asked to novelize Nozaki Mado's Kado anime, is so troubled by what to write that his spirit was in pain. At last, he started seeing visions of the character from the anime, zaShunina. Otono with a glimmer of hope consults with zaShunina who lost his memory regarding the novel... What is another "right answer" born from the SF masterpiece anime? Shocking spin-out novelization.
>>
>>159298349
They were never used. All this talk he gave about both sides winning? Well, he died and zaShunina got booted out not looking very happy, I don't think those negotiations were a success.
>>
Speaking of, did anyone read Otono Yomoji's novels/novelizations? What can we even expect? I usually find direct novelizations boring as fuck, so just wondering.
>>
>>159287464
There was a post-finale interview? Where?
>>
File: 1498868479403.png (851KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498868479403.png
851KB, 1920x1080px
>>159298491
>What is another "right answer" born from the SF masterpiece anime?
>masterpiece anime
>>
>>159298821
Well, personally I was considering it pretty fucking good, if only a tad too slow, until the first magical girl. Then I was still considering it good until the middle of the last episode.

But yeah, they are really pushing this "SF masterpiece" shit in every Kado-related stuff and it's annoying, but I guess this is how marketing rolls.
>>
>>159298349
He was only a negotiator so that people would agree with the things he said and they'd move the plot along. It's crazy that a show dealing with concepts like this ended up being just the events of the plot and nothing more.
>>
>>159298821
The only thing that can be born from shit is shit. Though if we use kado logic here then we might as well get a 50 dimensional shit.
>>
I'm now really curious about the fifth-dimensional Gheghis Khan that Nozaki Mado wrote a story about, just how silly must that have been. It's in that Gokai Suru Kado classic SF story (plus Mado) collection
>>
>>159281581
>Make babies! They could save you from alien's invasion!
>>
>>159298938
Can't be worse than "infinity+1D god baby shows up and solves everything before doing a hard reset on his toys before vanishing."
>>
>>159299028
I was under the impression that his toys hard-resetted because he was booted out, as they were hardwired on him to access the anisotropic - which is how he knew about Shindo's plans through the Wams. But if the girl turned them off then what the fuck.
>>
>>159297419
Anyone want to schedule a thread for a date after the novel comes out? I don't want to miss it.
>>
>>159298491
>Otono Yomoji, who was asked to novelize Nozaki Mado's Kado anime, is so troubled by what to write that his spirit was in pain. At last, he started seeing visions of the character from the anime, zaShunina. Otono with a glimmer of hope consults with zaShunina who lost his memory regarding the novel
This sounds like it could be either amazing. Whether that's a good amazing or an abysmal amazing is still up in the air, but it'll be interesting regardless.
That it's written by someone other than Nozaki has promise.
>>159299093
Tsukai said that she no longer had her power because she had Yukika do away with it. I took that as Yukika went and completely severed all ties the universe had to the anisotropic.
>>
>>159298491
>zaShunina who lost his memory
I know they are visions but if this novel is secretly a sequel...
>>
>>159299210
But the ending literally states that humanity knows that the anisotropic exists now and that they have a goal to work towards getting there.
>>
>>159299504
Who knows, you might be onto something.

https://twitter.com/yo_mo_G/status/880803164701605889

Otono calls it his gift of Sansa to the audience and something instead of the 13th episode.
>>
>>159299504
zaShunina losing his memory would be the absolute kindest thing they could do to him after what he went through.
>>
>>159299182
Is novel even going to be worth reading?
>>
>>159295665
That's what I meant when I said it was insulting. The entire show felt like a waste of my damn time because it was ultimately entirely inert.
>>
>>159299776
>loses his memories
>keeps his emotions
Would this be a good or bad end?
>>
>>159299941
The mere fact that it's being written by someone other than Nozaki gives me hope.
>>
>>159280199
I'm gonna put my money on 7 Sins. Horrible production values and two recap episodes in a 12 episode series. The show is also just plain shit. The figures are great, though.
>>
>>159284806
>Eva still means something to me after years
Still shows how shit your taste is
>>
Where did the science girl go
>>
>>159299976
Bad end. zaShunina still gets ostracised by fellow anisotorons if he's still alive.
>>
>>159300034
>mfw Nozaki fans loved it

I mean, yeah, it was interesting, and you can find reasons for the split in the audience's opinions like many viewers not being familiar with Nozaki's style, but the way some stuff was handled writing-wise was stupid and rushed.
>>
>>159300211
>zaShunina still gets ostracised by fellow anisotorons
Where was the implication he'd get ostracized? Just because they can't understand or relate doesn't mean he'd be shunned. Lacking emotions or even the concepts of 'likes' and 'dislikes' would mean they are incapable of judging him.
>>
>>159299976
A great end.
>>
>>159280199
I never had faith in Toei so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>159299182
Add "Kado" to your filters and check /a/'a catalog every day.

>>159300412
Ostracized wouldn't be the right word. It's more like he will feel like he doesn't belong, rather than the other anisotropics outing him. As an anon said yesterday, he is the only anisotropic out there who knows regret and love.
>>
>>159280199
>cucking saves reality
This is truly the most progressive anime of all time
>>
>>159300996
>he is the only anisotropic out there who knows regret and love.
He is the last unicorn
>>
File: that_was_easy.webm (2MB, 900x622px) Image search: [Google]
that_was_easy.webm
2MB, 900x622px
This anime was like a train running off a cliff. All's well for most of the ride, then abrupt nosedive and freefall into a landfill fire. I actually enjoyed Mayoiga a bit more.
>>
>>159286686
It makes perfect sense to me, I think you're just being an asshole. The whole purpose of "humanity" as far as zaShunina was concerned was they possessed something the anisotropic couldn't easily understand. Why shouldn't a child between a human and an anisotropic being, then, possess abilities greater than the sum of its parts? I liked the wunderkind twist better than the actual Saraka magical girl twist, I was a little concerned when they first started down that path but frankly they more than made up for it.
>>
File: 1494103859418.jpg (293KB, 1008x403px) Image search: [Google]
1494103859418.jpg
293KB, 1008x403px
>>159281604
>>
File: weg.jpg (185KB, 1100x500px) Image search: [Google]
weg.jpg
185KB, 1100x500px
>>159301496
And now we have pic related.
>>
I want to see the results of the inevitable Church of Iho Sonzai cult you know must have popped up at some point during or after the story.
>ONE DAY, YAHA-KUI ZASHUNINA WILL RETURN TO EARTH AND TAKE WITH HIM THE CHOSEN FEW TO THE NEXT WORLD AS GODS
>HAIL YAHA-KUI ZASHUNINA
>>
>>159301855
Nobody really knows that it was going to happen, though, unless someone told Prime Minister-kun and he announced it on TV. Not even the TV/Setten reporters knew, apparently.
>>
>>159301271
>Actually defending this garbage ending

I almost feel bad for your shit taste
>>
>>159303165
I'm honestly laughing at all the low-experience plebs who didn't like this series, I guess Code Geass really is more their speed.
>>
>>159293855
>But oh well, Japanese are now laughing at everyone who didn't expect this from Nozaki, they're saying all of his stories are like this, superpowered girls and random twists at the end,

Is this how he become a renowned award-winning author?

>not to mention something cruel to the characters and readers both happening (which would have been fine in and of itself).

There's cruel as in heartwrenching tragedy that exposes the sad truth of life and our deepest fears.

And then there's cruel as in promising a level of writing and plot quality that ultimately won' be delivered.
>>
>>159280746
>O MY ANISOTROPIC CHILD
okay anon, you got me this time
>>
File: the ride never ends.jpg (277KB, 960x929px) Image search: [Google]
the ride never ends.jpg
277KB, 960x929px
Now that the dust has been settled, can we agree that Kado was a 10/10 trainwreck?
>>
>>159303706
>And then there's cruel as in promising a level of writing and plot quality that ultimately won' be delivered.
That's actually called 'trolling'. The author won awards in trolling.
>>
>>159303643
I find idiots like you defending this absolute garbage conclusion that gave the middle finger to the audience far more hilarious to be honest
>>
>>159304427
Yeah, I'm not really impressed by tryhards desperately try to flex their faux maturity with such forced vitriol.
>>
File: 1498855441188.png (219KB, 379x445px) Image search: [Google]
1498855441188.png
219KB, 379x445px
>>159304427
>>159304994
>I only consume mature trainwrecks for mature people such as myself.
>>
File: DDzbG6yUIAA-SD4.jpg (138KB, 784x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DDzbG6yUIAA-SD4.jpg
138KB, 784x1000px
So the last episode was screened somewhere and the staff talked a little about the anime. Stuff I've found so far:

>the staff argued whether there should be a kiss scene or not
>Shinawa did go to the anisotropic
>her message was initially different
>zaShunina's body is basically a mannequin, so he has no dick
>someone (probably the producer) said they might have made the Shindo/zaShunina relationship seem a bit too BL JUST
>>
File: DDmTVbQUwAAy_xN.jpg (99KB, 1200x896px) Image search: [Google]
DDmTVbQUwAAy_xN.jpg
99KB, 1200x896px
>>159305393

If you care about sources

https://twitter.com/yasiki_waka/status/881440427785592832

https://twitter.com/endendstart/status/881432353750384640

https://twitter.com/endendstart/status/881437421316919297
>>
>>159305393
>that last one
well that explains some of it.
>>
Truly the ending was a Deus Ex Machina

In more ways then one
>>
>>159305315
You don't understand.

R2 was a trainwreck, but it didn't betray Lelouchfags.

THIS ends up as an absolutely horrible ending for all characters

>Shindo the evil mastermind
>ZaShunina the demented yandere cucked to death
>Saraka literally pumped and dumped
>Best friends literally becomes "my wife's son"
>Daughter robbed of her youth, living 16 years in isolation

This was an absolute fuck you to EVERYONE who liked the characters
>>
>>159305595
>Daughter robbed of her youth, living 16 years in isolation
>This was an absolute fuck you to EVERYONE who liked the characters
A Deus ex Machina is not a character
>>
File: 1498111864861.jpg (91KB, 428x428px) Image search: [Google]
1498111864861.jpg
91KB, 428x428px
>>159305393
>NTR'd to death
>Confirmed dickless
>>
>>159305595
I'm agreeing with you, I was mocking fags who defend this show.
>>
File: 1496222008411.jpg (67KB, 849x669px) Image search: [Google]
1496222008411.jpg
67KB, 849x669px
The show was still ok until the daughter happened
>>
Lets face it guys, the show was shit the moment ZaShunina said that Japan was the place with the most heart in the world.
>>
File: 1493394670632.webm (185KB, 302x318px) Image search: [Google]
1493394670632.webm
185KB, 302x318px
http://anime.eiga.com/news/103080/

And something from this 2016 interview I found, which is kind of hilarious in retrospect.

>Nozaki and chief director Murata kept arguing about humanity's progress
>Nozaki's initial plot was too difficult so he had to make it easier to understand
>Murata told Nozaki that he didn't want to betray the viewers' desires and expectations regarding the anime (apparently the initial script would have turned the premise on its head)
>that's because writing in something unexpected was ok, but going in a direction the viewers wouldn't have expected at all and not fullfilling what they had desired from the start wouldn't be desirable at all
>according to Murata, the most important thing about the show was the everyday feeling
>this feeling would be disrupted by the appearance of Kado and we'd see humanity responding to it and trying to find out about its real intentions through negotiations
>no matter what, the negotiations between zaShunina and humanity are the main part of the story
>>
>>159303706
So he's the M Night Shamalan of Japan?
>>
>>159306398
>that's because writing in something unexpected was ok, but going in a direction the viewers wouldn't have expected at all and not fullfilling what they had desired from the start wouldn't be desirable at all
>no matter what, the negotiations between zaShunina and humanity are the main part of the story
funny
>>
Introduce the Iho Sonzai to memes.
>>
File: 1499034941046.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499034941046.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>159305393
EXPLAIN BULGE
>>
File: mannequins-male-6.jpg (29KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
mannequins-male-6.jpg
29KB, 800x800px
>>159306919
>>
>>159306398
Someone already posted my zaShunina sip.png elsewhere, but just know that it's my only reaction to this.
>>
File: DCZd_BbVYAARyUL.jpg_large.jpg (22KB, 490x424px) Image search: [Google]
DCZd_BbVYAARyUL.jpg_large.jpg
22KB, 490x424px
>>159305393
HE'S STILL GOT A THIGH GAP
>>
Man, twitter is a treasure trove

>Shindo knew Natsume liked him romantically, so having her take care of the child he'd have with another woman would have been cruel
>that's why leaving it with Hanamori was better
>>
File: DDoyw2-UQAQa5j5.jpg (75KB, 984x900px) Image search: [Google]
DDoyw2-UQAQa5j5.jpg
75KB, 984x900px
There's also someone's attempt at a timeline for the last episode which I'm too lazy to translate right now. Maybe someone else will do it.
>>
>>159306965
If he has no genitals, why did they feel the need to hide his crotch in the shots where he was nude in episode 2?
For that matter, zaShunina was "born" completely free of the concept of sin and modeled his body after humans, so why did he feel the need to create one without genitalia if he had no way to know that exposing oneself was considered inappropriate?
And if he did create his body by averaging the appearances of all the humans on the plane, wouldn't he have both sets of genitals?
>>
>>159307068
>>159305393
AND HANDS

AND A PRETTY MOUTH
>>
File: 1488265268477.jpg (85KB, 917x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488265268477.jpg
85KB, 917x720px
>>159307184
fucking hell
>>
>>159307304
>futa zaShunina
We've got a whole board that would have likely hit that.
>>
>>159307304
But he never tried to hide his naked body, he was happily walking around naked until they told him to put some clothes on
>>
File: buddha.jpg (59KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
buddha.jpg
59KB, 540x304px
>>159307359
The camera angles hid his crotch.
>>
>>159307304
>>159307401
You know, I wondered about that too and I was sure he had one, but then they said he didn't. Who knows, maybe they'll change their minds again, like with Tieria's nebulous dick.
>>
>>159307498
Keep in mind that his body is also a construct that he can probably modify at will. If he wants to have a dick, he could give himself a dick.
>>
>>159307184
source of this tweet please i need it
>>
>>159307621
It's not official, just some fan giving his own interpretations. Same guy who did >>159307252. It's still kind of funny though.

https://twitter.com/nacchan_ltbs/status/881073641013731328
>>
>>159307664
Then again, I noticed that he said Saraka might have left Earth because once Shindo and Yukika were gone, she'd have no attachment to it anymore, which would be a huge contradiction to her character.
>>
>>159307184
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>159305393
W-wow. Thanks, anon.
>>
the fucking circlejerk among the few fans of kado on twitter is ridiculous, their defense points are pretty much

1) Nozaki Madoka ALWAYS does this, you should have known! It's your fault for not reading his earlier works!
2) It's too deep for you.
3) You are dumb for wanting the series to be what you expected it to be
>>
>>159308182
>Nozaki Madoka
kek
>>
>>159307304
>And if he did create his body by averaging the appearances of all the humans on the plane, wouldn't he have both sets of genitals?

126 innies+126 outies equal one flat crotch, I guess. Though his appearance makes no sense, he had no reason at that point to make himself an albino pretty boy.
>>
>>159308365
I think he should have resembled Shindo first of all.
>>
>>159308365
>126 innies+126 outies equal one flat crotch, I guess.
What are the odds of the ratio of men to women on that plane being an even 1:1 split?
>>
>>159308254
Freudian slip don't think about it
>>
>>159307561
>If he wants to have a dick, he could give himself a dick.
Good, because no one else will.
>>
>>159280325
No, but in this show it was trash.
>>
>>159308684
Damn, that's cold.
>>
>>159308451
If there are more women than men, would he have a masculine clit or a feminine dick?
>>
File: 1498851314192.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498851314192.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
>>159308684
>>
This is the most fun a Kado thread has been in days.
>>
>>159308844
We've reached the fifth stage of grief. And speaking of Kado, is there a webm of Shindo first touching it and leading to the whole activation?
>>
>>159306398
>>no matter what, the negotiations between zaShunina and humanity are the main part of the story
I would have given the show a 7/10 if it ended with zaShunina giving up on his plans after seeing Shindo's daughter.
The show was about negotiations. Disintegrating someone with a giant energy blast is not a negotiation.
>>
>>159309288
>Disintegrating someone with a giant energy blast is not a negotiation.
I feel like Yukika nuking him wasn't part of Shindo's plan. His ghost telling her that "he wasn't that bad a guy" honestly felt like he was protesting her overkill to me.
>>
what was the director thinking?
all i wanted was negotiations and advancement of human race.
>>
>>159306398
>they thought this ending was what the viewers would expect
New mystery: What kind of viewers did they think they had?
>>
File: 1498830303890.jpg (175KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498830303890.jpg
175KB, 1920x1080px
So what did he do with it after he tore it out? Eat it?
>>
>>159309994
He offered it to each dimension, Aztec/Mayan style
>>
File: dubarry.jpg (113KB, 865x678px) Image search: [Google]
dubarry.jpg
113KB, 865x678px
>>159308684
>>
>>159309648
I feel like this has been the fundamental question underpinning every thread since the finale.
>>
So this is a cuck anime?
>>
>>159308182
>1) Nozaki Madoka ALWAYS does this, you should have known! It's your fault for not reading his earlier works!

Yeah, I find this annoying too. Why should I be familiar with his previous unrelated works? Kado should stand on its own. By the way, apparently zaShunina has taken the protagonist's spot and Shindo the heroine's.
>>
>>159310960
Unironically yes.
>>
>>159310960
Pretty much. It taught me that all boys, even the bestest of boys, will always lose to the vagina.
>>
I never in my life thought I'd finish an anime that would make me say, "I want reparations."
Yet here I am.
>>
>>159310960
Yes. It's the most fucking bizarre feeling. Watching episode 1, I never thought it would amount to that.
>>
File: Just kill me.png (47KB, 199x279px) Image search: [Google]
Just kill me.png
47KB, 199x279px
>>159311002
This argument is retarded for so many reasons. You are wrong at calling someone's work shit because everything they do is the same kind of shit so it's my fault for not enjoying their shit, not their for doing shit things.
Funnily enough this is similar to how the show forces us to side with Tsukai and there's no arguing simply because she's the heroine.
>>
Meh, the last episode was a cluster fuck, but the rest of the show was such a soulless hatchet job trying to be deep that it didn't bother me. The mere existence of the anisotropic should have destabilised many religious countries, the moment the wam came into play WW3 should have kicked off regardless due to it completely fucking up the world economy and power balances.

It's watchable, but it was never good.
>>
>>159311275
>>159311493
>>159311967
Who was cucked worse, the character or the viewer?
>>
File: 1497446697135.jpg (98KB, 572x406px) Image search: [Google]
1497446697135.jpg
98KB, 572x406px
>>159312266
The ayylien was cucked to death and the gay best friend had to raise his friend's son.
>>
>>159312372
Daughter
>>
>>159308182
>>159311002
To be fair that's a phenomenon that happens with any fan base, no matter the media. The original fans think they are better than the rest because they were first, and they "marry" with the philosophy and style of the author and they will defend it no matter how shit could be.
The ironic part is that this could be a curse as well, like that time Stephen King was pissed because their fans didn't like that he was experimenting other genres and styles of writing.
>>
>>159312430
Who looks like his crush mixed with the person his crush picked over him

When you add together zaShunina and Hanamori, has any show ever had hetero stomp homo so hard?
>>
>>159308182
>3) You are dumb for wanting the series to be what you expected it to be
This argument is just one rung above "You're jealous of the author's success!"
>>
>>159312372
>>159312430
Damn, how many lives Shindo ruined in this show?
>>
>>159309600
>negotiations and advancement of human race
Sorry, you will get cuckering and magical girls, instead.
>>
>>159312848
>has any show ever had hetero stomp homo so hard?

Well homo usually isn't even considered competition for the MCbowl so at least it's refreshing that zaShunina and Hanamori's feelings had so much focus. Homos and homo feelings have very variable levels of treatment.

>level1: denial, anybody can see they're gay except for the characters themselves, the writer, and everyone in universe (ReinhardxKircheis, ArslanxDaryun, BatmanxRobin)
>level 2: implicit homo, the homo is there in the subtext but the relationhip is never consumated aka "you fujos and your delusions" (SukerokuxYakumo)
>level 3: paperthin fujobait, aka blue ovaries, obvious homo everywhere but never aknowledged in universe (any ship from K, any ship in Free, OnS mains, etc)
>level 4: bury the gay, aknowledged explicitely but homosexuality is inferior to heterosexuality therefore the gay guy must not only lose to the main girl but also die a horrible death (Franz, Juuzo)
>level 5: aknowledged explicitely and a gay couple is formed during the course of the series (Baldfat)

Well I just made that up but that gives you a pretty good idea of how hard it is to win the MCbowl when you're a guy. By the way Samurai Flamenco is somewhere between level 1 and level 5 but outside this scale.
>>
>>159280746
The ride just never ends
>>
>>159301496
>>159301556
>>159281604
We need to make
What I watched/What I expected/What I thought I got (all this sci fi stuff)/ What I actually got
>>
>>159308684
Damn
>>
File: 1494710127391.jpg (37KB, 488x286px) Image search: [Google]
1494710127391.jpg
37KB, 488x286px
>>159307184
Shindo confirmed the villain of the series.
>>
>>159314183
>it's refreshing that zaShunina and Hanamori's feelings had so much focus.
Hanamori didn't get much focus, all we got was he saying he liked Shindo and that's it. And looking back now it's like that scene was there just for us to suffer over him even more.
>>
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=3568

the only good negotiator animu.
>>
File: 1496334134735.png (6KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496334134735.png
6KB, 400x400px
>>159314716
>>159307332
>>159314659
If it makes you guys feel better, it's not something the staff said, it's just what a lot of viewers think.
>>
>>159314765
Nah I disagree, Hanamori's feelings were still pretty obvious even before his confession to Tsukai. We'd still rage over his raising his crush's kid even without that scene.
>>
File: 1479845685554.png (195KB, 417x578px) Image search: [Google]
1479845685554.png
195KB, 417x578px
>>159308684
>BTFO someone already BTFO by the universe

Too far.
>>
File: 1376026766365.jpg (43KB, 447x444px) Image search: [Google]
1376026766365.jpg
43KB, 447x444px
>>159307184
That's so bad I actually laughed.
Fucking Shindo
>>
>>159314864
>>159307184
I see the light now, /pol/ was right after all, two nukes weren't enough.
>>
File: 1491323323695.jpg (72KB, 849x923px) Image search: [Google]
1491323323695.jpg
72KB, 849x923px
>>159314864
Why nips are such shitty people? Makes sense now why most anime and nip LN/VNs are fucking trash.
>>
>>159314882
Anyone would have been mad with that, I just said him liking Shindo just made things even worst, specially because it's probable that he knew it and took advantage of Hanamori.
And everything could have been easily interpreted as typical bait, if you thought he liked him before episode 9 you probably are a delusional fujo specially if you're the same anon I replied to.
>>
>>159315308
>if you thought he liked him before episode 9 you probably are a delusional fujo
Whatever makes your pee pee feel better.
For me reasoning in terms of "is it bait or not" is pointless. You can only tell what it was when the series is over anyways. I have a habit of taking every cue at face value until that point.
And frankly Hanamori's body language animation in episode 2 is really all I needed to draw a conclusion.
>>
CG anime has no right to look so good. I hate the last episode but I could rewatch it all day long just for the visuals.
>>
>>159314664
So does he have nubs under the cloak for the rest of his arms, or does he not have arms?
>>
File: chrome_2017-06-30_18-00-30.png (35KB, 145x117px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-06-30_18-00-30.png
35KB, 145x117px
>>159315763
This is the only CG anime I can actually watch.
>>
>>159287534
I thought there would be conflict with morals, like ZaShunina giving everyone immortality or removing the need to reproduce. Something really over the top that would have to end with anitropic and human negotiations.
Episode 0 gave me expectations of the show that were never fulfilled.
>>
>>159315763
How much I wish Sidonia and Blame! looked this good.
>>
>>159315917
>So does he have nubs under the cloak for the rest of his arms
Yes. You can briefly see it in episode 3 during his demonstration.
>>
File: 1461259580642.png (333KB, 963x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461259580642.png
333KB, 963x720px
>>159315579
Just wanna clarify I'm also a fujo.
People interpret things however they want, who am I to tell you how to live. My opinion won't change though.

>>159315763
I've watched the video scene an embarassing amount of times. Those fingers moving in the end always get me, the entire shot is painfully great.
>>
File: emotionalrollercoaster.webm (968KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
emotionalrollercoaster.webm
968KB, 1280x720px
>>159316144
>I've watched the video scene an embarassing amount of times. Those fingers moving in the end always get me, the entire shot is painfully great.
You and me both. It's unironically one of my favorite bits of animation in anything, period. I love the detail and the range of emotions he runs through in just a few seconds. It's also fantastic to go through frame-by-frame.
>>
File: fascinating.gif (999KB, 470x353px) Image search: [Google]
fascinating.gif
999KB, 470x353px
>mfw I was in such daze after Yukika's reveal that I can barely remember anything that happened afterwards and don't want to rewatch it either so anons talking about the last minutes of episode 12 always feels so enlightening
>>
>>159316567
>anything that happened afterwards
Don't bother, is not worth it.
>>
File: IMG_2398.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2398.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>159307184
What the fuck, Shindo is the fucking lowest of the low, simply a disgusting person
>>
>>159312266
Anons who spent money on this show.
>>
>>159316963
I'm pretty sure at least 2-4 anons cancelled the scale PO. And disc sales are pathetic around ~200. So they only dug themselves a hole with this turn of events.
>>
>>159316515
Considering how many points in the first episode the cg felt blatantly out-of-place, the final episode looked really fucking good. I still think Kado was first and foremost pitched to the production committee as a means of developing cg use in anime to a more acceptable standard. If that was their plan, it seems to be working. Plot aside, the cg in the finale was really well done, and hardly stood out at all.

It's like the cg fed on the plot, so as the plot weakened, the cg grew stronger.
>>
>>159317074
>I still think Kado was first and foremost pitched to the production committee as a means of developing cg use in anime to a more acceptable standard.

The producer pretty much spells it out in the interview somewhere in this thread.
>>
I didn't mind the last few episodes, but the final episode was irredeemable shit
>>159280821
gladly
>>
>>159317465
It was fine until the last ten minutes.
>>
Who is the target audience of this anime? I thought it was sci-fi fags and fujoshi at first, but the show took a huge dump on both of them.
And the "romance" between Shindo and Tsukai was so hamfisted and late, combined with the fact that romance fags are already watching far superior alternatives like Tsuki ga Kirei in the same season.
>>
>>159317653
It seems like the ones who liked it the most were Nozaki fans, so them I guess.
>>
>>159317653
Seems like pretty much no one was satisfied with how things turned out.
>Who is the target audience of this anime?
The question is raised here since ep 9, I really have no idea.
>>
>>159317711
And from the descriptions upthread it sounds like Nozaki fans=masochists.
>>
>>159317539
This. Everything was fine until a car appeared on stage and a god came out of it.
>>
Yanhomos are shit and deserve all the suffering they get.
>>
>>159317653
>>159317711
This, Nozakifags are the only ones capable of enjoy this trainwreck. Same with Bayfags or Nolanfags.
>>
Characters voiced by Terashima are shit and deserve all the suffering they get.
>>
>>159318329
But I like yanhomos.
>>
>>159318499
I don't condone Terashima's actions but zaShunina was okay.
>>
File: 1334507616011.png (92KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
1334507616011.png
92KB, 480x280px
>>159318499
I know very well what he has said and done in the past but I still love his work it's a very complicated feeling don't hate the characters anon
>>
>>159318499
>Terashima
I usually don't care about what happens in the VA world, but what happened?
>>
Goddmnit I hate this piece of shit. I traded Tsuki ga Kirei for this piece of trash
>>
File: 06_0.11.26.jpg (544KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
06_0.11.26.jpg
544KB, 1280x720px
>>159280821

I want to blunder all over her face
>>
>>159319206
Nice shit taste.
>>
>>159314864
Just curious, do they think he loves Shindo as a bro or do they just think torturing him is fun?
>>
>>159319922
Fuck you, infinity bitch.
>>
>>159308182
1-2 I can understand because that usual fanboy for you.
But 3 is the dumbest excuse I seen in long time. Turn sci-fi into dumb shounen magical girl is retarded no matter how you think about it.

I think if the writer write Tsuki more like the doctor than your tsundere magical girl at least it will convince us to sides with her more then it.
>>
I really was going to finish the show after getting stuck at episode 2 but seeing now that it took the hetero route and Hanamori suffers: no.
I don't know if that's bad or good but I really liked Hanamori.
>>
File: 02_0.16.49.jpg (456KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
02_0.16.49.jpg
456KB, 1280x720px
How many breads has theShunina eaten?
>>
>>159322213
zaShunina ate 40 breads.
Forty breads.
That's as many as 4 tens.
>>
>>159323280

And zat's hidoi
>>
Why are these threads so much more fun when they're mostly shitposts?
>>
>>159323399
Because the shitposts are better than what we got as the ending.
>>
File: 1467635424569.jpg (56KB, 910x743px) Image search: [Google]
1467635424569.jpg
56KB, 910x743px
>>159323399
>>159323434
Reminds me of all the shitposting after the fallout of ZTD. It's a way to cope with the shit we ingested.
>>
what was shindo's problem?
>>
File: 1495212850212.jpg (144KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495212850212.jpg
144KB, 1280x720px
Something that I can't make peace with is, if the anisotrophic is getting their information fix from observing earth, shouldn't zaShunina have been immune to being 'emotionally corrupted' or whatever we're using to explain his going off the deep end because he's already accustomed to our bullshit?

I mean, the being that is zaShunina is older than our universe. He's been watching us the whole time, and he comes in with a pretty good grasp on how we operate (though not how we perceive, hence things like '3 seconds').

It makes sense that something so old would be deadpan, not from 'purity', but because what else is there to surprise him? In the beginning I expected that some event in the ending would be important enough for him to react, and it would be relatively mild but hugely significant in what it represented.

Instead he loses his freaking mind, and it ends with a 16 year old girl being more worldly than a creature older than time itself. I can't swallow this shit.
Pic related - we got the smile too early.
>>
>>159280821
CUTE.
>>
File: 1466185480360.jpg (9KB, 250x245px) Image search: [Google]
1466185480360.jpg
9KB, 250x245px
>>159303914
>tfw Mayoiga ended
>>
>>159324788
>he comes in with a pretty good grasp on how we operate (though not how we perceive
And that's exactly why emotions corrupted him. He watched how things work, read about them, and thought, "Okay, got it." Then he experienced it for himself--he perceived it--and it was beyond anything he had ever perceived before, despite existing as a higher being capable of perceiving numerous dimensions. Watching someone laugh is very different from physically feeling a wellspring of joy bubble up through your stomach and heart and throat. Seeing a third degree burn on someone's body might make you think about how much it must hurt, but that's nothing compared to having your own nerves fried.
He thought he perceived all above us, and then he felt what we feel.
>>
>>159325100

I mean, I can accept this. But for a show extolling the virtues of humanity, its jarring that zaShunina gaining an aspect of humanity would be portrayed as a bad thing. It could (should!) have been part of the resolution.

I keep seeing the theory that Yukika is good thematically because she is the combination of human and anisotrophic. But if zaShunina had gained emotions and become more human it would have achieved the same thing.

Sorry anon, seeing the marketing that is self-proclaiming Kado to be a masterpiece really irked me.
>>
>>159320015
It goes like this

>very dedicated, did it for the boss he respects, no homo
>might have had a crush on Tsukai
>poor Hanamori
>MVP
>Yukika really is his daughter, he was the one who raised her for 16 years
>zaShunina got NTRd etc

No one's actually happy about what happened to him, although there seems to be the obligatory Nozaki fan who says it's not that big of a deal compared to what happens to other Nozaki characters.
>>
File: 1498292740279.png (31KB, 186x156px) Image search: [Google]
1498292740279.png
31KB, 186x156px
This was truly a unique trainwreck.
Like the orient express gracing the viennese landscape, only for the tracks to vanish over a quagmire of shit, and we all throw handfuls of shit at each other, laughing, pretending we love the quagmire because the people we don't like are also drowning in shit.
>>
File: Yukika2.png (278KB, 701x767px) Image search: [Google]
Yukika2.png
278KB, 701x767px
>>159280199
Nah, I loved the ending.
It was kinda disappointing they will never introduce Yukika beyond being the Deus Ex Machina though.
>>
>>159297150
I need to see Yanda in a fairy costume. I NEED it.
>>
This ending was such a trainwreck that my disappointment trascended all dimensions and reached zaShunina.
>>
>>159325726
>marketing that is self-proclaiming Kado to be a masterpiece

Where's that?
>>
>>159326704

Ctrl + f "masterpiece", anon. It was translated here >>159298491, and according to >>159298891 it's not the only reference.
>>
>>159284411
You may be on to something Anon
>>
File: 3606510-big-o.jpg (264KB, 716x614px) Image search: [Google]
3606510-big-o.jpg
264KB, 716x614px
>>159314767
Good, although I was kind of hoping someone would post picrelated, too.
>>
Shindo x Saraka impregnation doujins when?
>>
>>159327380
I think it's called that because of the writer. In this case name > actual content. Or perhaps the ads are directed towards Nozaki fans whose majority will like it anyway.
>>
>>159280199
apart from the faggotry, this anime is pretty good, but I still do not understand, why did the mc need to die? why not just send the daughter to own the fag?
>>
>>159329644
Shitty writing just like the rest of the series.
>>
>>159329644
>caring about Shindo
>"the fag"
Really? Sorry but you're probably the one gayest anon in this thread anon.
That aside, to answer your question, there was no real need to. It's just that Nozaki is a hack.
Sure you could argue the plan needed zaShunina to be under the impression he won for the surprise plan to work and that Shindo couldn't be absolutely certain his daughter would become a 40 to the power of ten dimensional god so he might as well try something of his own.
Except it's obvious by the very structure of the plan that Shindo was more concerned with overloading zaShunina with information as a last gift to his friend than he was with saving the world. Otheriwse like you said he would just have sent his daughter and be done with it.
Anyways both plans are shit because they rely on the assumption his daughter would become a god and HOW would he know that, this is just stupid as fuck and there is no saving this shit.
>>
>>159328147
Most people don't want to draw shit anon.
>>
>>159326107
I love that mental image. Fits my feelings to a t.
>>
>>159326205
>this is the face of an autist
>>
The ending was so bad I'm extremely wary of Toei now
>>
>>159331588
>now
You must be a young one.
>>
>>159331588
>>159331726
And Toei used to make things like Mononoke. What happened?
>>
>>159331588
>>159331726
Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing another show utilizing the same animation techniques, as long as it isn't written by Nozaki.
>>
>>159331588
Can you blame the animation studio for the script?
>>
File: re tarded.jpg (44KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
re tarded.jpg
44KB, 250x350px
>>159280199
Not while this is around.
>>
>>159331588
>>159331980
To be fair Toei always drop the ball at one point or another, ruining the complete experience.
If the series has good animation it lacks writting, if it has good writting the animation is shit, if animation and writting are good the premise or the characters are the boring ones. Things like that, but they never get the whole picture.
>>
File: 1462103405111.png (244KB, 416x598px) Image search: [Google]
1462103405111.png
244KB, 416x598px
>>159301246
>I actually enjoyed Mayoiga a bit more.
>>
>>159332313
>To be fair Toei always drop the ball at one point or another, ruining the complete experience.

Tiger Mask W was great
>>
>>159332096
do you even know what a trainwreck is?
Anyway Re:Creators might not be stellar but it's alright, Kado is pure shit though.
>>
>>159332046
Yes you can. They agreed to make it even knowing the shit script. A work will always be associated with the studio that made it.
>>
>>159332096
That's not a trainwreck.
The train just ground to a halt, and then the conductor started talking everyone to a slow and miserable death.
>>
File: 1474595971113.png (133KB, 290x406px) Image search: [Google]
1474595971113.png
133KB, 290x406px
>>159332377
Well, no one expected good writing from Mayoiga and people were there for a fun ride from the start.
Even if the show never delivered another Another we were hoping for, our powerful shitposting and crazy theories made it all worth it.
Kado hooked up people with it conscient writing and turned into trainwreck too late in the show.
Even SamFlam did better because its twists were introduced somewhere in the middle.
>>
>>159332389
First 10 episodes I watched were boring SoL with bara men and predictable fights
>>
>>159332313
>they never get the whole picture.
This apply to any work really, it's not like the majority of other studio's works are 10/10. I do blame Toei for fucking up this time because they wanted to simplify the story but I can also name a few anime from the top of my head that I found no big flaws.
>>
>>159332430
Having seen both I would argue Creators is objectively worse.
I can not recall a show that commits so many basic literary cardinal sins; characterization so poor, it's almost like the writers have a grudge against them; massively over-wordy, has not once practiced "show, don't tell"; a lack of a proper main character as characters shuffle in and out of shot for moments of importance (not that there are any as the show is static sludge); exposition handled in the worst way possible; a couple cases of completely useless rambling that the show pens away with it's defense mechanism of "w-well they were just theorizing!".
It's absolute base-tier trash. It's horrible on every level except for it's soundtrack which it almost refuses to use in conjunction with a good fight scene.
>>
>>159332802
Tbh I don't think they could have handled a more complicated plot, they managed to fuck up the easy one already.
>>
>>159333006
The direction and visuals are great though. If you gave them a good story and didn't decide to change and fuck it up beforehand they would have made a good job.
>>
>>159332988
I disagree. Just notice that I said it alright, not good or great. Characters are diverse and interesting to follow around, the animation is great, soundtrack is decent too. And most importantly it's just fun to watch. The show is entertaining. It doesn't try to be more than it is, on the other hand it makes fun of itself in an endearing way. I'd give it a solid 6-7/10

Kado on the other hand is just pretentious garbage. With absolute shit writing that makes no sense, characters=plot devices apart from one that gets shit on the whole show, generic designs and full of plot holes and asspulls. And again most importantly it's fucking painful to watch, and not in a good way. It's a 3/10
>>
File: is he retarded.png (503KB, 765x431px) Image search: [Google]
is he retarded.png
503KB, 765x431px
>>159333812
>Characters are diverse and interesting to follow around, the animation is great, soundtrack is decent too. And most importantly it's just fun to watch. The show is entertaining. It doesn't try to be more than it is, on the other hand it makes fun of itself in an endearing way. I'd give it a solid 6-7/10
>>
>>159333812
>It doesn't try to be more than it is

lmao what? the droning dialogue and attempts to make a very basic plot seem more extravagant and complex than it is through them is absolutely indicative of this shortcoming. if the show was just dumb action-y bullshit that used it's music it'd be fine but it's trying to be an epic with shit-eating retards on it's writing staff.
>>
File: kado shindo tsukai baby.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kado shindo tsukai baby.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
The greatest love story ever told
>>
>>159333895
Great comeback 0/10
>>159333969
I don't see on its tags something that it's not or alternatively I didn't notice it being something that's not in its tags. It's entertaining and not very intellectually challenging and that's all it has to be. Do you even read my posts before you reply?
>>
>>159334523
>muh tags
>"it's entertaining"

no argument
>>
>>159334620
It is an argument, you mongolid. Read my posts again if you didn't get it the first time.
>>
>>159334731
Read the posts again. And then make an effort to understand them.
On the other hand, I might be making a huge mistake since a person that legitimately defends last eps of Kado might not have any brains left.

In case this is too much text for you to process I'll redirect you to this post >>159333812
Anyway I see you're just a retarded shitposter so I'll leave you be.
>>
>>159334941
>no arguments
>thinks i defended kado

kek
>>
>>159335241
Kill yourself
>>
>>159332742
>Even SamFlam did better
SamFlam was vastly better, because no matter how insane its twists got, they all came from the same source: a deep love of toku. It's hard to see Kado's ending coming from a love of anything other than trolling every single viewer who invested time and interest in the series. The main characters in SamFlam also stayed likeable until the end.
>>
>>159335667
Hell, even the villains in SamFlam were all likable and had their agenda, Shindo on the other hand just seems like a poorly written piece of shit psychopath.
Fuck this shit, I can't even.
>>
>>159335318
not an argument
>>
I don't understand. Saraka was in the body of millions of animals in the past, so she's definitely reproduced before. What's so special about her making a baby with a human when her body is supposed to be human anyway? Why aren't there any super god bears?
>>
>>159335987
Let's just say she didn't activate her aerosols before.
>>
>>159335987
Because the writting is bad and doesn't hold water.
>>
>>159335987
There was no need in them.
The girl was locked for 16 years only to study laws of this universe as human and anisomorphic as alien. zaShunina didn't has what humans have, the ability to produce information and to use it (or something like that), aka the perspective of humans. Shindo couldn't have the perspective of anisomorphic beings. The girl has both.
>>
>>159335987
I thought the idea was that the other ayylmaos let curiosity get the better of them and died.
One became the plant and died, one became the bear and died, whilst Saraka waited billions of years before becoming a baby.
>>
File: 1484271478740.jpg (60KB, 633x651px) Image search: [Google]
1484271478740.jpg
60KB, 633x651px
>>159307184
holy shit
>>
>>159336152
That's an interesting perspective. I was sure all those creatures had been Tsukai. The dead bear would have shown her enduring love for humanity despite getting killed etc.
>>
>>159336150
>human+human avatar body = super 50D 16 y.o. god > 100% pure anisotropic gorillion years old alien
I see, that makes sense.. oh wait that actually doesn't.
>>
>>159336253
It could go either way, but it would explain why the other aliens weren't ever around.
>>
>>159336255
Alien that knows anisomorphic + human that knows fregonics = Child being that knows both
Child being that knows both > Homo alien that knows only anisomorphic.

Is that easier for you?
>>
>>159336150
And why Tsukai can't do the same? She's both human and anisotropic but this made her weaker instead of stronger. Plus she should have a better perspective of both worlds after spending billions of years on Earth than a girl that lived 16 years in isolation.
>>
>>159336343
Not him, but that only works if knowledge is hereditary.
>>
>>159336421
She was always only pure anisotropic being that lost part of her powers together with other "information" during her conversion to Eath's 3D. She wasn't human (only something that looked like it) or the product of human+alien sex and she still was lacking something that humans has (fregonics the kid called it).
>>
>>159281581
>that image
pottery
>>
>>159336672
Except I'm fairly sure the kid said fregonics was the result of forcefully manifesting the anisotropic into the human universe, and that if you're able to interface properly, no fregonics show up.
>>
>>159336839
>Shinji was strangling Asuka
>zaShunina was strangling Shindo
>Shinji was pulling out cords from angels
>zaShunina pulled out Shindo's heart

Who decided it was a good idea to show fucking Eva to the alien?
>>
>>159335667
Kiznaiver has a better ending.
>>
>>159337436
Nobody would know or care since nobody bothered to watch that shit until the end.
>>
>>159337436
Of course, because Kiznaiver was good.
>>
>>159337436
Kiznaiver was 4/10 Kado is 3/10 do your math.
>>
>had a baby with her
>still uses san
>>
File: friendly, handsome hopeman.jpg (275KB, 969x1172px) Image search: [Google]
friendly, handsome hopeman.jpg
275KB, 969x1172px
>>159337530
>Kiznaiver was good
Well I won't pretend I watched enough of it to have an informed opinion on the series as a whole but I have a hard time believing that steaming pile of shit could have ever amounted to anything good.
>>
>>159287534
>I told you
Nah fuck off Ledouch, you weren't expecting shit
>>
>>159337667
That's nothing. In LoGH Reinhard was in pretty much the same situation with Hilda but he always used "Fraulein Mariendorf" and later switched to "Kaiserin" but he never ever used her name.
>inb4 but Reinhard is autistic
So is Shindo.
>>
>>159337893
At least Reinhard respected Hilda. Can't be sure about Shindo.
>>
>>159337948
Nah I'm sure he doesn't. Not even one tenth of the respect Reinhard had for Hilda.
>>
>>159337948
The whole comparison between Shindo and Reinhard is retarded because the writers basically dropped Shindo's characterization and the staff justified the ending (forcing friend and daughter in 16 years of isolation) by saying Shindo is supposed to be shady and manipulative, aka a sociopath, which was never foreshadowed.

Basically Shindo's whole character is the result of an incompetent staff
>>
>>159338162
>the writers basically dropped Shindo's characterization
To be fair, if someone tried to wipe you from existence and replace you with a copy, that might cause you to snap just a little.
>>
>>159337669
It's fine if you don't have autism and able to read the clues. Not good, but fine. Would be good if they had more episodes and everyone got as much attention as Honoka and retarded "link" plot.
The threads full of autistic faggots that you had to explain everything were the true evil and ITAI
>>
WHERE WAS THE FUCKING NEGOTIATION
>>
>>159338162
I don't agree with this comparison either.
But yeah, Shindo seemed ok in the start and a good while but then like with everything else in the show, derailment happened.
>>
>>159338351
Here https://myanimelist.net/anime/1246/Yuugo__Koushounin
>>
>>159338351
In that isolated time chamber. It happened so fast you didn't even notice it.
>>
>>159338255
Yeah, but the writers expect you to root for Shindo.
>>
File: homophobic seal.jpg (6KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
homophobic seal.jpg
6KB, 250x201px
>>159337948
>>159337893
>rewatch Reinhard and Hilda's wedding on youtube
>bittenfeld: he might be a god on the battlefield but at his own wedding he's little more than just another handsome man
>muller: I think he's quite godly as a groom too
>>
>>159337436
I unironically loved Kiznaiver, and despite being a straight dude, the MC is my husbando.
>>
>>159338322
>>159338676
Kiznaiver was actually quite good for what it was, but the biggest problem was also the most visible, so it never surprised you, namely that it's premise was pants-on-head retarded. The notion that literally anyone would be excited for the idea of sharing pain, never mind that enough people would be excited for it to fund an entire city, is impossible to swallow. Any time the plot had to address its premise, it shattered suspension of disbelief. But the characters were reasonably well written, it looked pretty, and it largely lived up to what the audience could reasonably expect.

The premise of Kiznaiver was hopelessly dumb, but you knew that going in. Meanwhile the premise of Kado was really solid, it seemed to develop it fairly well, and then it veered off the rails so hard it negated literally everything the series had been building to beforehand. There's not many anime I can think of that screw things up so spectacularly at the last possible minute; most are either consistently shit from the start, or enjoy more gradual tumble down to rubbish status.
>>
Wow that sucked balls
>>
>>159339541
I wish
>>
File: ALL THESE MAGICAL GLANNIES.jpg (635KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ALL THESE MAGICAL GLANNIES.jpg
635KB, 1280x720px
>>159339541
>balls
>>
>>159339541
>tfw we used to say the show is about the alien that wanted to share his balls with humanity
>>
File: 09_0.20.38.jpg (549KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
09_0.20.38.jpg
549KB, 1280x720px
>>159339541
>>159340017
>put wam in mouth
>never get hungry ever again
>>
File: Kado-Episode-8-255x260.jpg (14KB, 255x260px) Image search: [Google]
Kado-Episode-8-255x260.jpg
14KB, 255x260px
>MUH NATURALIST VIEW POINT
>no more anisotropic devices lol
>fuck poor people/countries no free electricity for you
>want to control mass for inter stellar space travel? how about NOOO?
>whats that? you plan on getting more work done now that you don't have to sleep? too bad then

But don't worry guys, its like the prime minister said! We have the greatest thing ever! Knowledge that the anisotropic exist!,not that we'll EVER be able to get their in the first place
>>
>>159340842
There is a web comic happening right now that is already showing the negative side effects of WAM, such as making a toy canon blow a hole in a mountain and turning your phone into a taser.
>>
>>159341044
Don't even try, you can't reason with these people.
>>
>>159341044
But doesn't the wam always adjust itself to whatever its attached to? So if you put it in a toy car it would provide enough electricity to move the car foward and not go over board and blow it up or something like that.
>>
>>159298158
I'm a veteran, I don't pick up fujobait until the season ends.

Currently smug as fuck that most of you are angry and disappointed. You played yourselves by having any hope in the first place.
>>
>>159341413
That's not his point. His point is that anyone can blow up a city or boil the oceans if he puts his mind to it.
I personally don't think that's enough of a reason. The human race already has diverse and varied ways to fuck itself up and yet there are still this many of us alive and well. The wam is a device that can accelerate development regardless of one's position in the world, geographically or hierarchically. It's invaluable for third world countries and gives opportunities to people living in misery everywhere.
>>
>>159341841
>there are nukes now and they haven't killed all of us
>therefore we should give everyone enriched uranium
>>
>>159342250
Everyone has cutlery in their kitchen anon. How do you explain we're not all dead?
>>
File: 1354926173866.jpg (64KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1354926173866.jpg
64KB, 600x600px
>>159342250
>there are guns now and they haven't killed all of us
Right, burgers?
>>
>>159342347
>I don't have any sense of scale
>>
File: 2347.jpg (101KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2347.jpg
101KB, 1920x1080px
>>159341413
>But doesn't the wam always adjust itself to whatever its attached to?
>>
File: cutest girl.jpg (208KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cutest girl.jpg
208KB, 1920x1080px
>>159293628
So I finally watched it and man as stupid as fuck things got later on, I still really liked it.
>that ending
does the writer hate BL?
because I think it's been quite a while since gay's got blown the fuck out this hard.
one literally gets NTR'd to death and the other one was a single dad cuck for 16 years.
thats fucking brutal.
>>
File: 1497809707221.png (157KB, 552x560px) Image search: [Google]
1497809707221.png
157KB, 552x560px
>>159280199
>a gay single man was the best father
>>
>>159343042
>best dad
>forgetting the one other dad >>159342964 we saw in the show
>>
>>159344271
>father of worst girl
>biological father to boot
>competition for best dad
Really anon?
>>
>>159344434
>biological father
how's that a negative?
>>
>>159344271
>she runs away from home to stare at a cat, worrying the shit out of him
>she acts like a 16 year old tsundere in adulthood
>his daughter conceived a child as a living weapon which she gave no fucks about after using
I guess it can't be helped when an anisotropic possesses your child
>>
It was an overall pretty bad ending, but I'm a sucker time-space mindfuck twists, so that was kinda cool
>>
>>159344486
It means he has worst genes AND is a lot less admirable for raising his girl.
>>
>>159344525
well how was he spupposed to know his daughter would be terrible but cute?

>>159344609
wait why is he less admirable for raising his child?
>>
>>159342964
Maybe it's propaganda because toei is filled with old men and that gay people should be having families anyway even without having sex. Instead gay people will continue being one of the few people who still have sex in japan.
>>
>>159324788
What if it's because he'd anchored his consciousness onto a brain, true to his idea of wanting to experience things in a way most natural to humans, and got fucked over by primitive neurotransmission?
>>
>>159342964
>Toei and Nozaki fighting off the degeneracy
/ourstudio/
>>
File: dcp72.gif (6KB, 399x171px) Image search: [Google]
dcp72.gif
6KB, 399x171px
>>159341413
The wam is probably just an ideal source. The toy car would have to be designed for a battery with 0 internal resistance by adding some resistance to the entrance of the circuit to adjust the current, otherwise the circuit might fry. It wouldn't make the car walk at extreme speeds though since the motor would saturate at a lower output anyway. Same with a laser. And of course it wouldn't have infinite current since every other non-ideal component including the wire would add to the resistance and limit that.
>>
>>159344679
I think the post was missing a "not".
>>
>>159344679
Society expects people to raise their biological kids. Kids that aren't their own, not so much. There was no societal pressure whatsoever and he did it anyways.
>>
>>159345751
But not all devices can operate properly at the same voltage.
>>
>>159331588
>>159331726

This. Toei has been shit for what now, 20 years?
>>
>>159346860
Kyousougiga was a decent 6-7/10. Other than that Toei is the lowest of the low. But it makes sense since its run by 60 year cheap old businessmen
>>
File: theve2.png (46KB, 601x326px) Image search: [Google]
theve2.png
46KB, 601x326px
>>159346670
You can very easily adjust both the voltage and resistance with some small modification on the circuit. It's also easy to transform a voltage source in a current source (fixed current, free voltage). And you could also convert DC to AC. An ideal and inexhaustible arbitrary voltage source would pretty much solve the energy problem of any conceivable circuit.
>>
File: cuck of the decade.jpg (73KB, 1061x597px) Image search: [Google]
cuck of the decade.jpg
73KB, 1061x597px
>>159346860
>Mononoke was 10 years ago
>>
>>159339541
yes it did
>>
>>159347033
You can, but if we take what we are shown as truth then the Wam has no problem plugging into any device, no modifications necessary.
>>
>>159347170
Just some artistic liberty for the sake of simplification. It's not possible to automatically "guess" the input that a circuit requires since the same circuit can work with different values.
>>
>>159347523
>>159347170

Consider it another thing that the author has no fucking idea about and didn't bother to Google. I've been mad since they pondered a bit on the consequences of limitless energy and then promptly dropped it like it was nothing. Also

>people aren't sleeping but nothing has changed at all!

I feel like shit like this wouldn't get past a proper editor. Does this guy not have an editor?
>>
Why the fuck was the script so cruel to Hanamori anyway?

He was such a minor character, for him to be robbed of 16 years of his life for no reason, it felt random and tasteless
>>
>>159347620
Like the other characters he only exists to serve a function in the most hamfisted way possible, his established character be damned. They just needed someone to take care of the kid, I suppose growing up alone in a time chamber would make her seem too little human.
>>
>>159347620
After the second episode it felt like he was robbed of screentime desu

>>159347604
Remember that flashback with the bear and the hunters from millions of years ago? He really looks like he doesn't have an editor at all.
>>
>>159347727
Saw some speculah somewhere that they made him a homo to avoid triggering moralfags about an adult man living alone with a teenage girl.
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.jpg (38KB, 300x328px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.jpg
38KB, 300x328px
>>159347865
Ew, that would make sense but only makes it worse at the same time.
>>
>>159349809
It's ok, people still think he had a thing for Tsukai and will/would Usagi Drop Yukika.
>>
>>159351695
How can people be so fucking dumb? "By the way I love Shindo" "do you love Shindo?" "it's okay you can go for it don't mind me" isn't code for "I love you" or "I want to bone you" it's code for "We BFF" and "I discarded all hope long ago".
>>
>>159351695
>Hanamori gangbangs Tsukai and Yukika while Shindo watches helplessly from dimensional afterlife
Well that would redeem it a little.
>>
>>
I stopped watching at episode 7 can someone TLDR
>>
>>159354167
Shinzo turns out to be a sociopathic villain that wants to kill ZaShunina.

He has a daughter with Saraka to kill him, and the bad part comes when he forces his best friend Hanamori to raise the daughter for 16 years in a hyperbolic time chamber

The daughter comes and kill ZaShunina and nobody gives credit to Hanamori for raising her and wasting 16 years of his life, instead his coworkers make fun of him for being a cuck
>>
>>159343042
Gay men sometimes make the best parents when they are not crazy.
>>
>>159354824
Well it makes sense that they'd value kids more than heterosexuals.
Pretty sure some study said carreers like educator and the like were favored by gay people.
>>
All the rage in this thread makes me want to watch this
>>
>>159355776
Only if you like shit, anon.
>>
>>159355776
It's not even a fun trainwreck like Samflam, you'll just end up with a bad taste in your mouth because every character gets fucked over and up as a little more than plot devices
>>
>>159355776
Sometimes the show gets so bad, it actually becomes entertaining.
And sometimes, it gets even worse. This is the case here.
>>
>>159355776
If you want to see why everyone's raging, watch it all. If you want to see something nice, stop at episode 7 or 8. 9 at the very most.
>>
>saving humanity makes you a villain
>>
File: 1493496330087.jpg (51KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493496330087.jpg
51KB, 848x480px
>>159356547
I know right? zaShunina just wanted to save humanity from long term extinction!
>>
File: 031.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
031.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>You didn't fall for the NEVER WATCH ANY SHOW WITH HIRAIFACE meme
>You've gotten to enjoy several light SciFI action shows that don't go full retard for years now because of it.
>Always get to watch other shows go off the rails and people bitch because they based their entire viewing preference on character design rather than show content
>>
The fact that /a/ doesn't like this proves that it's good.
>>
>>159356914
zaShunina was too good for this world. He tried to warn us but we didn't listen.
>>
>>159357099
But the general consensus is that it crashed and burned, not only on /a/, most nips are mocking it too

Also /a/ used to like it before the final 3 episodes, the fans feel genuinely betrayed by this

I'm not sure what your post is trying to prove
>>
He just wanted to prepare everyone to go to R'lyeh, he dindu nuffin wrong
>>
>>159357021
You have no idea how hard it is for me to stomach Hiraiface. I know I can and I will ignore the artstyle as soon as the story pulls me in, but the slow start of fafner doesn't make this easy.
>>
>>159357524
I think he was making a joke that /a/ has shit taste
>>
>They confirmed Shinawa made it to the anisotropic
Well, it's some consolation that zaShunina won't be completely alone. She's probably his second-favorite person.
>>
File: 1397533192476.jpg (117KB, 700x561px) Image search: [Google]
1397533192476.jpg
117KB, 700x561px
>>159357021
Fafner was shit and ended like shit without delivering anything quality homo either.
Total waste of time.
>>
>>159358097
>one person made it to the anisotropic
So in the end, zaShu got everything he wanted after all.
Except for Shindo, that is.
>>
>>159358113
I watched the first season and Right of Left and found them really good. The movie was boring though.
>>
>>159355776
Episodes 9 and 12 are the hilariously entetaining ones.

>>159358097
Why wasn't she MC again?
>>
>>159343042
>>159354824
>>159355594

Statistics have shown that Gay Male couples are just as good (and bad) as heterosexual couples when it comes to raising well adjusted, successful, happy, healthy, children.
LESBIAN couples however are WORSE than single mothers in terms of raising children.
>>
>>159358097
>>159358244
Pretty much, zaShunina fullfilled both his overall objective (what he wants) and his "character development objective" (what he needs). We call this "trajectorial objective" in my language but I can't find the word in hollywoodstanese.
>>
I dislike the fact that Hanamori spent 16 YEARS raising shindo's daughter for the sole purpose of killing zashunina. Like could you have really not thought of a better plan then that, one that didn't involve your best friend throwing away 16 years of his life away? On top of that their daughter just ends up becoming this emotionless husk of a person (comparable to Rei from evangelion) with over powered abilities. She kill so zashunina without mercy, talks abit to make it look like Shen has an actual personality and then just high tails it out of there at the end.
>>
>>159358767
>>159358244
>this is left for a split second ambiguous shot to establish
Remind that the author is -renowned-
>>
>>159360108
There is something of a beautiful irony in the fact that zaShunina got everything he wanted but somehow ended up worse off than where he started. Though I'd probably appreciate it more if I didn't want zaShunina to be happy.
>>
>>159360334
>worse off
Well, I mean I'm sure he's at least a little happy once he realizes Shinawa made it. Sure, the guy he loved is dead, but he still has a friend to hang out with for eternity.
>>
so i was going to watch the rest of this show after it was finished airing, how bad of a trainwreck are we talking about? is it still worth watching the rest?
>>
>>159360586
I think it's worth watching, even now. Just be ready to welcome your anger.
>>
>>159360586
>how bad of a trainwreck are we talking about?

to put it in perspective, it was barely getting a thread per week before it derailed

now it's getting a thread every day and all of them reach bump limit talking about how it trainwrecked so hard
>>
>>159360615
Anger is a gift.
>>
>>159360586
For you, is there such a thing as "so bad it's good"?
If yes, watch.
If no, don't.
>>
Could this whole thing have been resolved with no casualties and no one's life ruined if they had just taken Shinawa with them to confront zaShunina? She clearly wanted to go, and had the best possible chance of success. Hell, she made it on her own.
I guess her going willingly still wouldn't have negated zaShu's yandere obsession with Shindo, though.
>>
>>159361768
There were a thousand ways to resolve this. Shindo using zaShunina's feelings to trick him, accepting to go to the anisotropic in exchange for humanity's salvation, put Shinawa in a hyperbolic time chamber and wait until she fgures out something, use the nanomis hein, wam powered death ray the fuck out of zaShunina, etc
That's the problem with those stories that introduce omnipotent plot devices, the scale gets too big and it become too easy for the characters to resolve their problems.
>>
>>159361768
>>159362322
Hell It would have been better if it had an ending like Childhood's End's or The Arrival's.
>>
>>159287200
That one was one of their best actually.
TOEI is shit since the 80's, anyone who doesn't know this by now has being living under a rock.
>>
>>159362322
>Choose to go to the anisotropic
vs
>get your daughter to get rid of zaShunina so you can live
vs
>die and use your daughter to get rid of zaShunina

This show explored levels of retardation that I didn't know were possible.
>>
>>159362436
The show really picked the most convoluted ways to solve the problems.
>>
>>159362373
Arrival's ending was fine and it was kind of anticlimatic
>>
>>159362373
>>159364757
>The Arrival's
Arrival as the movie? Because that ending was garbage.
>>
>>159365496
it was fine
>>
>>159360761
Nah, it's a curse.
>>
>>159361441
I've seen plenty of things I consider to be "so bad it's good", but Kado couldn't even reach that for me. It just felt like an utter waste of my time, interest, and investment. It was an insult.
>>
>>159280199
anime was good as fuck until the last episodes when the god girl is revealed, what a stupid terrible ending, fuck why did I even watch this anime, shouldn't ever go with /a's recommendations
>>
>>159280746
lol agreed
>>
>>159368994
Why the fuck you guys blame /a/ it's not like we knew this would end with a massive fuck up?
>>
>>159369116
shouldn't have massively chilled this anime all over the board literally in any thread possible
>>
>>159368994
First get into your fucking head that /a/ is not for recommendations, we have an entire board for that >>>/wsr/

Second
>listening to recommendations for shows that haven't finished airing
You are an idiot and deserve any disappointment you get
>>
>>159368994
Almost everyone on /a/ who watched this while it was airing feels exactly the way you do, except they don't blame /a/ for the fact they watched it. If you're going to suck down every recommendation you find on the bathroom floor, at least actually keep up with the status of the recommendation during a still-airing show.
>>
>>159369324
>>159369435
I blame /a/ good thing I watched it with gf relaxing
>>
>>159280746
sounds like evangelion except better, there's a sword fight at the end
>>
>>159319748
I think he was the guy who orchestrated a whole event just to bully some newbie VA who ended up leaving the business because of said event?
>>
>>159369489
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>159369636
He didn't orchestrate it, but he happily took part in it
>>
>>159339287
Nah, I can suspend my disbelief that there's some fucked up underground organization forcing people to go through a pain split to make world peace or whatever. Kiznaiver instantly started falling apart the moment it drifted away from exploring that to a dumbass run of the mill love PENTAGON for five episodes, focusing on romance destroying their friend group and never like...properly exploring all the themes they had set up in favor of romantic melodrama.

Oddly enough, Kado was also destroyed when it introduced a romantic element. I think romance in anime outside of shoujo is just cancer.
>>
File: 1472154232802.gif (439KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1472154232802.gif
439KB, 640x360px
>>159340842
But she got the Shindo dick, BTFO of homos and Zashu's NUO. Surely this can't be anything but a win for conservatives right?
>>
>>159369704
>romance in anime outside of shoujo is just cancer
A bit of romance is not bad, the problem is that nips suck at it.
>>
>>159340842
this enrages me, not even they had to pulls off a "we out planned a god" but they also had to do the "nothing of this ever happened" shit, removing the anisotropic gifts was a real ENRAGING fucking LOW BLOW, seriously, at least had they shown how humanity evolved with the gits I would be mildly content with the end. Fuck this author I will read his name just to never watch another of his shit animes again, I hope he is banned from whatever the hollywwod of animes is and get hit by a car, his girl friend cheats on him
>>
>>159369704
An anime like Kado should just keep romance in the background or have preestablished relationships and if the writers/producers really want to introduce romantic elements, then the characters should have some insane chemistry. We didn't get either.
>>
>>159370043
No wonder they have declining birth rates.
>>
>>159368994
who would even recommend this

I wouldnt recommend it to my worst enemy
>>
>>159370073
Japan really has an obsession with maintain the status quo, no matter the situation. The only exceptions are when the world is ruled by some kind of evil force or living in a dystopia, but when the things are "good" they never try to change for better.
It reminds me of Shin Sekai Yori, all of the protags knew the society they lived was rotten ot its core, but they just were like "well, it's better than the world of our ancestors" and never bothered again.
>>
>>159370203
>I wouldnt recommend it to my worst enemy
lol
I actually recommended it to a friend when it was in the episode 8, now we are both pissed at the anime
>>
>>159370309
I'ts funny because that would never happen if this was a cartoon, any american author would gladly show off a new, revolutionary society or some marxist-libertarian dystopia
>>
>>159338351
>I think is better to do this
>OK
Done.
>>
File: 12_0.22.29.jpg (483KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
12_0.22.29.jpg
483KB, 1280x720px
>>159369827

People Status: PROTECTED
>>
>>159369827
>>159371108
Fuck conservatives!
Fuck the status quo!
Anarchy now!
>>
I haven't seen the show, what happened? Was space Jesus homo for that guy, but got cucked?
>>
>>159372507
Yes to both, but he ended up winning his main goal when you realize Shinawa went to the anisotropic.
>>
>>159372982
>Shinawa went to the anisotropic
>ShinawaxzaShunina is end game
hetero wins again
>>
Still no ED rips?
>>
>>159373602
The person who ordered the ED posted this a few minutes ago:
>quick update.
>package is on its way
The FLAC and V0 mp3 will be uploaded to the /cm/ thread when/if it is filled (I requested a 100% FLAC + scan of the cover)
>>
>>159373054
I am pretty sure they have no concept of gender or sexuality in the anisotropic. ZaShunina just took a random physical form when it had to interact with us.
>>
>>159314183
Juzo didn't die because he was gay. If anything he had a better arc and development than Chisa.
>>
I actually like the hybrid offspring's reveal. But it would have been better if it was revealed beforehand and got challenged at least once alongside with Saraka's ideal. Now I would feel uncomfortable whenever I look at Saraka's straight face because of what we got.
>>
>>159309994
He crushed his nanomachine storage unit and absorbed his electrolytes.
>>
>>159370421
Same, except she's pissed at me now.
>>
Please stop bullying homosexuality.
>>
>>159373054
They confirmed in an interview that Shinawa is so simple-minded that she doesn't have much of a concept of romantic love, either. They're friends, at best.
>>
>>159373054
Yeah no, it was clear by the end that he only wanted Shindo and if not, no one else would do.
>>
>>159377425
He was still trying to convert humanity even after Shindo died. He said he'd be lonely without him, but it wasn't going to stop him from trying to convert at least one person.
>>
>>159377696
I think that he had a very utilitarian philosophy - either humanity succeeded (happiness) or it didn't.

Typical of a well intentioned extremist.
>>
Don't make a thread about this show ever again.
>>
>>159378095
This
Thread posts: 511
Thread images: 90

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.