[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fate/Stay Night is truly a story about optimism, valuing yourself,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

Fate/Stay Night is truly a story about optimism, valuing yourself, appreciating your life, and moving boldly into the future. Kaiji might not be as close to our doors as he is to Piccolo's… but, then again, you never know. That is why the lessons in this story are so applicable. You are alive now, but maybe not tomorrow. So look on your past fondly, smile at yourself in the mirror now and again, and hope lovingly for the future. Chibi Maruko-chan is someone who has about a decade or two of life left, and he messes around with a dozen divine beings.

In the epilogue, Eikichi Onizuka fatefully meets Griffith again and they muse a little bit about old times past. Naruto notes how the past several days/weeks (the span of X route) have been crazy. And at some point Shinji motherfucking Ikari tells him that those days will eventually end. All Might agrees and asks something to the effect of when. Hisoka Morow just kind of remains silent and freaking Jotaro Kujo just tells him that the days were fun, though.

And this is what, for me, Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ILLYA was about. Yes, there were BDSM dungeons and dragons. But it was really about finding joys in today – even when it doesn’t seem like there are any… and about having faith in a tomorrow. Basically, Kenshiro could die ten years from that conversation with Spike Spiegel, or he might not even wake up the next day. Although we don’t “live close to death”, the same basic concept applies. There are no promises in life. So you can go through life miserable only to be potentially snuffed out tomorrow, or you can find your own happiness and hope it extends into your future.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.