[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

name a bigger mary sue in manga history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

name a bigger mary sue in manga history
>>
File: Mary Sue Motherfuckers.jpg (148KB, 928x768px) Image search: [Google]
Mary Sue Motherfuckers.jpg
148KB, 928x768px
>>159279215
Outside Kirito and Inaho (in terms of jimmy rustle) I got nothing
>>
What is a mary sue?
>>
File: 1495361557498.jpg (34KB, 482x684px) Image search: [Google]
1495361557498.jpg
34KB, 482x684px
wait, she does something other than look incredibly attractive?
>>
>>159279215
Not even the biggest in her own series, that's Jerall/however you spell it.
>>
Goku. He pulls the same kind of asspulls the Fairies do out of his ass on a regular basis.

>super saiyan didn't work?
>BETTER USE SUPER SAIYAN 2!

and so on.

Erza's mom being a dragon explains how Erza has always been the Queen, though. She got subjected to all kinds of crazy-ass mana while she was in the womb. For 200 years.
>>
>>159280986
The villains have just as many asspulls as goku does.
>>
I'm disappointed in you, Anon. This should have been first post.
>>
>>159279215
Man early FT was so comfy
>>
>>159281136
Itachi, Nagato and Obito are much bigger Mary Sues than Madara.

At least the Kishimoto didn't shove down our thoats how much of a misunderstood hero Madara really was. Madara stayed a cunt to the very end.
>>
>>159281136
Madara is just front-loaded with every power possible so nobody could possibly beat him. He wasn't particularly well-liked, nor did everything go his way since he still got asspull-one-shot by Zetsu/Kaguya and couldn't beat Hashirama. In fact, Hashirama would be a better example of a Mary Sue.
But if we're sticking to Naruto anyways, Sasuke is one of the biggest Mary Sues in fiction.
>>
>>159280986
but goku died multiple times
>>
>>159281136
op villain is a good thing.
>>
File: Medaka.jpg (59KB, 800x450px)
Medaka.jpg
59KB, 800x450px
Literally Jesus.
>>
File: Mirio ToGODta.png (725KB, 1181x851px)
Mirio ToGODta.png
725KB, 1181x851px
>>
Jesus Christ, I had forgotten about this character. Kill her with fucking fire.
>>
>>159279215
She's not even the biggest Mary Sue of her own series.

Natsu just defeated a one-winged strongest wizard of all time with a punch just because.
>>
>>159282415
I thought that's the point of the anime.
>>
>>159282415
Her being the best ever is kind of the point. Isn't her power, or at least part of it to literally always be stronger than her opponent?
>>
>>159279215
Goku.

Fucking fight me.
>>
>>159281451
Male characters get called Gary Stus all the goddamn time you retard. I just came from a thread about that isekai mech anime and the first thing people talked about was >Gary Stu MC shit
>>
>>159282557
Goku consistently fucks everything up and makes shit worse, and dies constantly.
>>
File: Capture9.jpg (65KB, 545x644px) Image search: [Google]
Capture9.jpg
65KB, 545x644px
What about the biggest Mary Sue in sports manga history?
>>
>>159282965
>consistently fucks everything up and makes shit worse
I meant in Z.
>and dies constantly
And yet he never learns anything except how to not die and come back to punch something harder or make his hair spikier. It's dumb as fuck and completely ruins any suspense the series tries to have.
>>
>>159283149
>I meant in Z.
Literally Frieza, Cell, Majin buu.
>And yet he never learns anything except how to not die and come back to punch something harder or make his hair spikier. It's dumb as fuck and completely ruins any suspense the series tries to have.

You're not wrong there.
>>
>>159282453
nakama power always win anon
>>
File: 1426941991909.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1426941991909.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>159279215
>>
>>159281444
He had more than enough asspulls in his short time to rival Sasuke's Great Snake Escape. No eyes Susanoo is one example.
>>
>>159283033
>Doubles is really fun!
NANI!!
>>
>>159280986
>Goku goes Super Saiyan 2 first

Retarded or trolling
>>
>>159283193
Goku isn't supposed to learn anything. His selfishness is his constant flaw. If you remove his flaws all that's left is Superman. And it's not like they haracters treat him like he's the best guy ever. They constantly call him out on his retarded decisions. Not to mention even if Goku's powers are convenient they make sense. Super Saiyan: a concept established by Vegeta and one that is the culmination of his character arc heavy training and rage

Full Power Super Saiyan:Trains for an year in the Time Chamber and doesn't even manage to beat Cell.

Super Saiyan 2 and 3: Trains for 7 years in the Otherworld

Erza: has every bone in her body broken and crushes a meteorite and beats her mother not with a pre established concept not with a long period of training. Not even a death but because she felt like it. You see where I'm going with this.

Now if you're talking about Goku in Super then I could agree
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.