[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So did he ever actually tell Suzaku what really happened with Euphy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: lelouch face reveal.jpg (123KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lelouch face reveal.jpg
123KB, 1920x1080px
So did he ever actually tell Suzaku what really happened with Euphy?
>>
>>159254191
No. He lied to Suzaku and said that he ordered her to do it on purpose. I think this was because Suzaku would't have believed it was an accident either, and at least this way her death officially has some kind of meaning.
>>
>>159254283
I know he said that when they met at the shrine, but Suzaku knew he was lying. There was also plenty of time to explain what happened afterwards when Lelouch had become the emperor.
>>
I just realized how mind-bogglingly retarded naming Suzaku "Knight of Zero" was. He might as well have just taken off the mask after killing Lelouch.

>>159254481
>but Suzaku knew he was lying

Did he? I don't remember that.
>>
>>159254603
Suzaku is too stupid to come up with that on his own.
>>
File: suzaku taking the blame.jpg (185KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
suzaku taking the blame.jpg
185KB, 1920x1080px
>>159254603
>Did he? I don't remember that.
Now that I rewatched the scene it seems like he was doubting the later part and not the one about Euphy. My bad.
>>
>>159254191
>sorry suzaku, euphie died because of my bad joke
>>
>>159254899
Lelouch came up with the name dumbfuck
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.