[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quixote

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: quixoanimemx.jpg (100KB, 610x916px) Image search: [Google]
quixoanimemx.jpg
100KB, 610x916px
Was he the first weeb in fictional history?
>>
Yes and no, Amadis de Gaul that he imitated was of Spanish-written origin, though the Orlando he admired was of Frankish origin legendarily retold by Italian poets
>>
>>159242079
>Was he the first weeb in fictional history?
First, dont be a fucking ignorant and google the word "weeb"

To answer the question
No, he was not a weeb and was not the first. Maybe the most suitable name is a knight story otaku.

The Quixote novels are kind of enjoyable but the movies based on it sucks. Read the novels.
>>
File: wqer.png (300KB, 462x317px) Image search: [Google]
wqer.png
300KB, 462x317px
>>159242604
Never watched the movies and I just discovered there was an old anime of Quixote

I am reading the novels and the guy is literally /ourguy/
>>
>>159242079
No, Pygmalion was the first. He fapped to his fictional waifu so hard she came to life eventually.
>>
>>159243798
>He fapped to his fictional waifu so hard she came to life eventually.
based
>>
>>159242079
Word your looking for was chunni.
When are they gonna do don quixote in space, like moby dick and the count of monte cristo.
>>
I literally can't stop fucking children once I've started. I go all peter o'toole in Man of La mancha in my words and actions.
>>
>>159246434
Da fug?

Havent read the novel, but wasnt dulcinea a fat woman with strong arms
>>
>>159247394
>>Da fug?
Leave.
>>
File: distressed fiddy.png (215KB, 419x419px) Image search: [Google]
distressed fiddy.png
215KB, 419x419px
>>159243798
>you will never have a goddess make your waifu real
Pygmalion was living the dream, before anyone even knew the dream existed.
>>
>>159247664
He had the favour of pretty much the onlynice goddess in greek myths.
>>
>>159242079
A weeb? No. He said nothing about Japan.

The first chuuni maybe.
>>
>>159242079
Why Quixoje is not a 50 y/o old man, but a handsome guy in his 20s?
Why Sancho is a cute shota?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.