[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /a/'s opinion about sangatsu no lion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

What's /a/'s opinion about sangatsu no lion?
>>
>>159185400
Good manga, shit anime.
>>
>>159185400
The manga is fantastic. Anime is decent. I'm still butt-mad that they hadn't used "Only Lonely Glory" by BUMP OF CHICKEN as an insert song.
>>
>>159185400
AOTY
>>
>>159185400
Is it better than Honey and Clover?
>>
>>159185646
> Is it better than Honey and Clover?
Honestly, it depends entirely on you. The style is the same, setting, plot and characters are different. Generally, Sangatsu is much closer to me but Hachimitsu to Clover gets absolutely perfectly that feeling of slowly finishing college without having any idea what you will do or even want to do. Being confused and suddenly trying to find yourself after many years of absolute carefreeness. It's fantastic, read both and love them both, too.
>>
>>159185400
Great
>>
>>159185646
Hachimitsu is more on romance with a side of personal development. 3gatsu is more on personal development and relationships not necessarily romantic but it gets (a bit of) romance later on.

You can't really compare them easily.
>>
>>159185400
Shit-tier girls, so bad anime.
>>
File: 1492294557047.png (245KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
1492294557047.png
245KB, 595x842px
>>159185852
>kyoko
>shit

Look at this bait.
>>
One of my favorite manga. I can't wait for the next volume and S2 of the anime. I have to say that what most surprises me is that there's a doujin, and it's actually het too.
>>
>>159185400
The manga is great, you can feel the author's love.
The anime pace was too slow for me.

I'm excited for s2 but some anon told me there'll be heavy bullying. I don't think my heart can take it.
>>
>>159185852
Fuck you, Akari is top.
>>
Shit started getting real good when MC showed being an alpha autist. Besides that it's maximum comfy.

Please don't tell me we're goign to have some sort of romance between the older sister and either the sensei or his shogi friend.

I want to go back to the shogi.

>>
File: handing.webm (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
handing.webm
133KB, 1280x720px
Great manga even tho the art is fucky occasionally.
Anime suffers from pacing issues/having enough happen each episode thanks to it being 2 cour show.
>>
>>159185400
eldest girl is a cockgobbling slut
>>
Marked Girls is canon
>>
File: 001_1477357035.png (2MB, 1275x1800px) Image search: [Google]
001_1477357035.png
2MB, 1275x1800px
>>159185400
i want to make the older sister a mom
>>
>>159189691
She basically is one to Momo
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.