[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

What the fuck happened to him? He just disappeared.
>>
>>159163729
I'm sorry what was that?
Can you repeat the title?
>>
>>159163986
No...
>>
He ded
they just ran out of screentime or are saving it for some reveal in the future
>>
>>159163729
The radar thing at the end implies they are alive, except chtolly cause she's dead.
>>
Is the following correct?
>Chtolly is an artificial lifeform
>she is somehow connected to a monster that died
>despite this connection Chtolly was a white sheet of paper when she was created. Also she developed like a regular person, independently of the monster.
>then the spirit of the dead monster took over her body
>she asked the monster if she could use her body a last time. After that she would disappear and the monster would have her body.
>The monster agrees.
>Chtolly opens the gate in a fight. This kills her, and the monster can't get her body
>>
>>159163729
this is what you get for watching shitty anime. ending is on par with DtB S2
>>
>>159165117
>Chtolly is an artificial lifeform
>she is somehow connected to a monster that died
This is not even a guess it's explicitly stated in the show.
All the fairies/leprechauns are created by the Great Sage with necromancy and the souls of kids who died while too young to realize they were dead.

>then the spirit of the dead monster took over her body
Nah. All the fairies die around 15 as the memories from their soul/past life eventually come back and disintegrate their leprechaun mind, at least if they haven't already performed their role as a suicide bomber. This is what was happening to Ctholly.
Ctholly was made from the soul of Elq who she meets in her dreams. Elq was clearly some kind of monster rather than a normal little girl, because they found her corpse frozen in a block of ice with a magical stabwound from Seniorious (and she was stabbed by one of Willem's dead buddies). I don't think the anime goes further into this but it's probably explained in later volumes in the books.
>>
>>159168376
>Nah. All the fairies die around 15 as the memories from their soul/past life eventually come back and disintegrate their leprechaun mind,
Oh, didn't know that the trigger is just the age. Is this really true?
>>
>>159168906
Yes
>>
>>159168906
No. Nopht and Rhan are like 20 in the sequel and still alive and fine.
>>
>>159163729
Please let it die. My heart can't take it anymore.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.