[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Promised Neverland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: rnoaEp1.png (200KB, 845x396px) Image search: [Google]
rnoaEp1.png
200KB, 845x396px
What is going on in this image? How did Ray notice?
>>
>>159149567

The flowers in the lantern are the same flowers that were around whatsherface that died in the very first chapter. Also I'm guessing he probably realized when she grabbed his hand. She was keeping it under her cloak but it probably still felt all gross and demon-y.
>>
the author could have worked this in a better way
>>
New chapter out already?
>>
>two wild Demons
>preparing dinner

the rest of the kids are all dead right?
>>
>>159152633
yeah, like ray was ten chapters ago.
>>
%%Minerva is the boss of the monsters%%
>>
>>159150382
Not the same flowers. The "lantern flowers" grew in the tentacle tree cave, though.

Maybe it's just a throwaway panel, and doesn't factor in Ray figuring out them being demons.
>>
>>159153336
Forgot pic.

Btw, we need more dead kids. First chapter was great because of shock value. Some real disaster needs to happen outside the walls to get this rolling again.
>>
>>159152875
>implying that is still ray
>>
>>159149567
Ray looked at the lamp and recognized the flowers because he saw them in the cave with the killer roots(chapter 39).
His reasoning for accusing them of being demons probably was the following: since they have those flowers and know how to use them, they either can visit the cave regularly without getting killed(so the roots don't consider them food) or are the ones who put the flowers there to lead the potential food to the roots
>>
>>159153512
That's pretty damn farfetched, though. The flowers could grow in other places though. And he had been carrying around an identical lantern for a few pages before zooming in on the one held by demon girl.
>>
>>159150382
What if that demon is Sherry (that was her name)?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.