[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Middle School Idols is getting a mobage.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: ReStage.jpg (545KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
ReStage.jpg
545KB, 960x540px
Middle School Idols is getting a mobage.
>>
No one knows about them here
>>
>>159149303
>mobage
For Christ sake, they haven't even gotten a mobage yet?

>bought the volume thinking it was a manga with cute art, turns out it was a fucking light novel
>>
http://rst-project.com/ps/

I give this a year before the server dies.
>>
>>159149596
Brings me back memories of when I spent around $200 on Idol Jihen.

Good times.
>>
>>159149516
>>159149596
Actually surprised they would release it so soon. It makes a cheap buck sure if you manipulate the probability in such a way as to force you to buy in game items but games like these can fail especially if it doesn't have the backing of a major company or it doesn't gain as big a p(l)aying base as established apps.

It'll either survive and flourish or it will join Stage no Tenshi, Idol Chronicle and Idol Connect in the graveyard.
>>
>>159149814
What happened to Idol Jihen?

I heard it underwent long-term maintenance and the official twitter hasn't been active since. I want to download the game to try it out but I'm not particularly fond of the idea of waiting 1 hour just to see a maintenance screen.

A shame, Idol Jihen easily has the more interesting story out of all Idol Franchises.
>>
>>159149897
"Maintenance" was probably the euphemism for pulling the plug to save face.

Also the game was crap and even with all that money spent I didn't bother watching the anime.
>>
>>159149964
So how does it feel to blow about $200.00 on a game that died?

Also you ought to watch the anime, it's pretty good outside of a few episodes in trying to put Idols in a political environment.
>>
>>159150136
I thought it was bad, then I spent $500 on two separate occasions trying and failing to get certain cards on Starlight Stage. Kinda makes everything seem insignificant if I must confess.
>>
File: DDid7ZJV0AACN4I.jpg (260KB, 1200x848px) Image search: [Google]
DDid7ZJV0AACN4I.jpg
260KB, 1200x848px
I've been following them for some time because of the artist
They released like 5-6 singles and a mini-album, but it didn't really sell. Though at least they'll have plenty of songs for mobage. Also, 200k people already registered, maybe there's a hope.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzCJrtKjLe8
>>
>>159150474
>people
If they count Twitter and LINE separately I think you should decrease the people count by half or even a third.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.