[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to beat Shinka in a fight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: shinka.jpg (425KB, 635x1228px)
shinka.jpg
425KB, 635x1228px
How to beat Shinka in a fight?
>>
File: 1497749191358.jpg (137KB, 1920x1080px)
1497749191358.jpg
137KB, 1920x1080px
Pay her to lose
>>
Make her fight against the dick.
>>
>>159141057
How much?
>>
>>159140665
Gut punch.
>>
>>159141218
If you have to ask you can't afford
>>
Phase one: tank her in the centre of the room. Rotate healer cooldowns for her enrages and run away if you get Terra's Resonance. Have DPS cooldowns ready at 30%.

Transition: The Chaotic Thoughtform needs to die before her energy finishes recharging, so blow your DPS cooldowns here. Absorb the energy balls coming towards her to slow her down.

Phase 2: Melee have to keep moving to stay out of the Faerie's Fury AoE she keeps dropping, so rotate slowly around the room while ranged try to stay in the centre, again running out to drop the AoE along the sides if they get it. Kill the adds fast, as if they get a cast off they'll be dropping AoE zones as well. You'll have about three minutes to get her remaining health down before the AoE covers the whole room, essentially a soft berserk.
>>
File: 1452528942674.jpg (2MB, 4082x5896px) Image search: [Google]
1452528942674.jpg
2MB, 4082x5896px
>>159143740
But what if all I have is a noble slinger?
>>
Shinka is 105-0 against /a/nons
>>
>>159141104
This.

No one can defeat the cock.
>>
>>159140665
You must summon the full power of the black flame dragon. Even anons have too much dignity to accomplish this feat of maximum chuunibyou
>>
.50 bmg
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.