[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest thoughts on Fate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1498795062857.gif (103KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
1498795062857.gif
103KB, 450x253px
Honest thoughts on Fate?
>>
This isnt a questions asking board

pls go to /que/ for further usage of the "?" punctuation unless clearly a rhetorical question is being asked
>>
has always been a newfag magnet
>>
>>159137850
Tohsaka is the only reason to watch it.
>>
>>159137850
I've liked the series less and less over time.
>>
>>159137850
Tohsaka Rin pleases old men for money.
>>
Discussion about the characters and concepts in the series is usually more interesting than the stories themselves.
>>
Literally the most entry level visual novel in the entire medium. The Naruto of visual novels.

All of the Fate spin-offs are better than F/SN.
>>
Great concepts and meh execution but it's still somewhat endearing to me. Illya a best.
>>
It's okay, nothing really special but enjoyable. Good fap material. Looking at you, Tohsaka.
>>
It's terrible and I hate it. I only read the VN.
>>
More frustrating every year. GO has irreparably destroyed my opinion of Nasu and TM.
>>
>>159138935
I tried to read his years ago because a friend bothered me about it so much. I gave up somewhere in the middle and never ouched a VN again.
>>
>>159137850
I don't really know anything about it. Watched the original by Deen and unlimited blade works and thought it was alright. It's great for jacking off though.
>>
>>159139200
Not the anon you're responding to. It's not a good first VN. The mass of boring, confusing info dumping is enough to disqualify it alone. Also it's too long. That's not a flaw per se but I wouldn't give something of that length to someone who has never played a VN before.
>>
>"What if we made an anime about summoning super-humans to fight to the death to grant the summoner any wish?"
>"That's actually a pretty good ide-"
>"But we have to focus on a highschool boy and his problems."
The only Fates worth watching is Zero and probably Prisma Illya.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.