[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rip my heart right out why don't you, deaf girl.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Rip my heart right out why don't you, deaf girl.
>>
>>159126100
That looks like an out of focus early 3D movie.
>>
>>159126100
I cant take her seriously when she sounds like a retard
>>
>>159126100
man esl subbers are getting worse and worse
>>
>>159126646
Yamada a overrated shit.
>>
>>159126712
Still better than rub a dub subbing.
>>
>>159126692
I was really impressed that the voice actress wasn't deaf herself. Wonder if it's all actually her voice or if they used computer effects to get it to sound right. And did they use an actual deaf person speaking the lines for reference beforehand?

>>159126646
I like that they try to do something different with their animation style. It makes them stand out, though the blur and washout in some of their shots is way too much.
>>
I wan to fuck your thigh!
>>
>>159126692
then you realize how hard it is to learn how to speak without hearing
>>
The chromatic aberration was way too fucking strong in this movie
>>
>>159126646
>he forgot to pick up his glasses at the door
>>
>>159126646
They really try and cram the chromatic abberation down your throat in every fucking scene. It's one of the things that really made me dislike the film's visual style.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.