/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Waifu Wednesday Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 49

File: Mint_359.jpg (32KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Mint_359.jpg
32KB, 300x300px
Your waifu is an absolute beauty! Be sure to tell her just how beautiful she is every day!

Lets get things rolling!

Do they have any bad habits? Would you help them break those habits?

How do they motivate you? What do you do to remind yourself of that motivation?

How would they react to losing something?

They accidentally damaged something of yours that has a lot of meaning, how do you react, how do they react?

How would you cheer them up when they get down?

Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all truly stunning!
>>
File: IMG_2730.jpg (36KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2730.jpg
36KB, 480x480px
>Do they have any bad habits? Would you help them break those habits?
No but if she did I'd help her break the bad habits
>How do they motivate you? What do you do to remind yourself of that motivation?
She keeps me from taking my life.
How would they react to losing something?
Probably not well
>They accidentally damaged something of yours that has a lot of meaning, how do you react, how do they react?
I don't own anything that has a lot of meaning, but if she did I wouldn't care because she means more to me than anything else.
>How would you cheer them up when they get down?
Go on a walk with her or take her down to the city and do something fun with her like go to a movie or go on a hot air balloon ride
>>
>>159070702
Not sure, but if she have some, I would be happy to help her. They probably would make her even more cuter heh.
>How do they motivate you? What do you do to remind yourself of that motivation?
She motivates me just by staying with me. Without her life appear dull and pointless, but once we met I happily go through the day just to be able to see her again at the evening.
>How would they react to losing something?
She probably get sad and try to keep it inside. She wouldn't get mad or bother others, maybe except me.
>They accidentally damaged something of yours that has a lot of meaning, how do you react, how do they react?
I would probably be more worries about her than the thing. She would start apologizing and try to make it up for me.
I would make a hot chocolate for her and talk with her.
>>
File: content.png (898KB, 776x1000px) Image search: [Google]
content.png
898KB, 776x1000px
>>159070702
-She tends to do things on her own. Admirable, but even she has trouble admitting that she might need help. Needless to say, the offer is always there.
-She cheers me on. Acts as a voice of support when I need one. Just hearing it is enough to keep me going.
-Depends on what is lost, though she'd handle it with quiet dignity and grace.
-She'd apologize. If possible, she'd try to find a way to repair it.
-Make her a nice tuna dish. Near guaranteed to put a smile on her face.

How well can your special one swim?
>>
File: DA66-hTUAAAeQYy.jpg large.jpg (134KB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
DA66-hTUAAAeQYy.jpg large.jpg
134KB, 744x1052px
She has a fair few 'bad habits' so to speak. Though in that case we're both our each other's worst enemies; because we share a lot of those bad habits, we make them worse rather than better.

Procrastinating being one, we're both really bad at holding our attention at something without getting distracted by something we'd rather be doing, which winds up with us rushing to get whatever needed doing done - and us badly lacking in sleep the following morning.

We're both not especially great with money, but spending money on things out of the heat of the moment because it looks cool is just too addictive. While I can't help but buy merch and stuff, she buys manga and anime and other assorted stuff but likely another major outgoing would be Fate/GO; owing to the fact she really likes Type-Moon stuff.

There's also how hilariously aloof both of us are in public with acting like grown-up kids sometimes with our enthusiasm. Both of us do dumb things completely unaware of our surroundings and what other people around us think.
But I don't mind it so much. Life's a lot more fun when you don't mind what people think.

I admire her approach to enjoying life as much as she can - one day, I wish to be able to join her in it wholeheartedly, being satisfied with where I am in life and what I can achieve. Every day is a driving force towards that. Since it's her everyday life to enjoy things like that, it doesn't take much to remind me of that motivation.

Seeing some really impressive art or noticing the Lucky Star games I can't read on my shelf though... those do give a big motivation to draw/learn.
If only she were here to wake me up right now, so sleepy...
>>
File: YukariCamoJR.png (1MB, 893x2216px) Image search: [Google]
YukariCamoJR.png
1MB, 893x2216px
Good evening waifu thread! I hope you had another incredible week with your beloved!

>>159070702
Hiya Mintbro, you and your wife are as adorable as ever!

I dunno if I'd call it a bad habit, but Yukari does tend to go off on one about military hardware when the situation doesn't always call for it. That said, it's something about her I'd never change, plus I'd do the same if encouraged to talk about her!

She motivates me to be a more accepting and passionate person, and every time I think of her, I think of how to make her proud!

If she lost something, she'd be pretty hard to console, but we'd look our hardest for it til the end!

I'm sure she'd react with lots of frantic apologies and maybe a few tears, but there'd be nothing for me to do but calm her down. After all, there's nothing more important than her happiness.

>compli-Mint a waifu/husbando
Miia is a beautiful lady and has gorgeous hair!
Fuuka is a true darling and is pretty damn fluffy!
Tsukihi is wonderful, and must always brighten her husband's day!
Shuzo is always pretty and his husbano is charming!
Crona is too good, and must be perfect for cuddles!
Hibiki is genki as heck, and a beautiful friend to all animals!

>>159071558
Your waifu has a lovely smile!

>>159071697
Miku a super cutie

>>159071909
That's a gorgeous picture!

Yukari can swim just fine, there's been 2 water-based OVAs with no issues!

>>159071974
Evening Konatabro, you and your waifu are as sweet and well-suited as always!
As far as spending money on cool things, doesn't your place get cluttered, or do you find an interesting way of deciding what gets kept?

Question time!

The concept of a waifu can be fairly abstract; how would you sum up your relationship, do you feel more in this world, more in theirs, or somewhere between the two?

Is your beloved likely to wear makeup at all? Would they accidentally ever wear too much?

Are they more likely to sunbathe or stare at the stars? How about you?

Have an amazing week, waifu thread.
>>
File: Konata - 247 - 583x600.jpg (183KB, 583x600px) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 247 - 583x600.jpg
183KB, 583x600px
>>159071974
Depends what it is, really. If it's important then... well, I guess it's probably the other way around. If it's not important, then it is, if it's 'important' then it isn't. If that makes... any sense.
So if something like a bill or whatever went missing, then it'd be casually waiting for a reminder, or just getting it some other way whenever.
But if a controller goes missing, or a volume has mysteriously disappeared from the shelf leaving a gap between volumes 5 and 7, then things would get turned upside down until it was found.

Which... is usually in a place she left it.

Not a whole lot of things of mine have a lot of meaning, but those which do I get pretty sentimental over. I'd be upset, but it's pretty easy to forgive something which wasn't done deliberately.
Her immediate reaction would be to try and fix it, and depending upon whether she did a decent job or whether she made it worse, she'd either own up to it and apologize, or hide it and act innocent (which gives away the fact she's done something even more).
Both outcomes are adorable, which helps the whole situation quite a lot.

Usually something dumb or something comfy. It depends on how her mood is down, if she just had a bad day we can chill out on the sofa together with her using me as a comfy pillow. If something specifically upset her which would probably just be the ending to a series where someone dies then I'd do something dumb like pretend to be a character from something. If she's actually proper upset about it, then I'd get some snacks, we'd wrap up together in a duvet on the sofa and just try to talk about it a little with the TV on as background noise. Talking through things usually helps, as rare as it is for her to get upset about something.
>>
File: Cd4c7V2VAAEw_LU-large.jpg (64KB, 589x950px) Image search: [Google]
Cd4c7V2VAAEw_LU-large.jpg
64KB, 589x950px
>>159070702
>Do they have any bad habits? Would you help them break those habits

Yes, there are times when she takes action without thinking and then she ends up apologizing or feeling really bad about it. This can also get dangerous for her, like the time she followed a water-type phantom into the water (probably because she didn't want to lose the upper hand) even though she knows she can't fight in the water since she needs a proper foothold to deliver her strikes as well as to make use of her footwork and agility. Thankfully she didn't get injured in the end but it was close. But I think she'll improve as she matures as a person and as a fighter, she just needs time.

Because she is so hardworking, she lived on her own doing everything by herself for quite some time since her family wasn't with her since middle school. As someone who had everything handed down to him since being born I can't help but deeply admire her efforts. She is also always stepping out of her comfort zone and struggling with things she isn't used to so I always remind myself to do something out of my comfort zone everyday, no matter how small, until it becomes second nature so that I know I've managed to improve as a person.

>They accidentally damaged something of yours that has a lot of meaning

She would definitely feel bad and apologize if that's the case. But thankfully there is nothing I own that I think she would need to feel bad for damaging by mistake, so I'll just forgive her with a smile.

>How would you cheer them up when they get down

I would remind her how much I love her so that she doesn't keep feeling lonely. That's usually the cause of her getting down. Maybe I could say something to her that would get her a bit, just a bit mad so that she regains her usual liveliness. That could work too.
>>
>>159074731
Welcome to /a/ newfriend
>>
File: bacon in bed.png (451KB, 791x594px) Image search: [Google]
bacon in bed.png
451KB, 791x594px
>waifu thread
>no one claimed hanako yet

She tends to stay inside quite a lot, I would not want her to break that habit.

Look at her, see that she is still bacon. Remind myself that if shit goes down, I got emergency food supply.

She cries and is honest about it, I forgive her and then we fucc.
Leave her the fuck alone.
>>
>>159074814
Leave
>>
If you had a kink you weren't sure your waifu would be comfortable with, would you apply it to her?
>>
File: 866956_p0.jpg (67KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
866956_p0.jpg
67KB, 400x480px
>>159072981
My feet are planted firmly in this world. The path I take is completely separate from her. But as I close my eyes, sleep and dream I feel I exist in her world. When the dream becomes then I can be with her forever.
-She's a country girl, I don't think she would be likely to. And I prefer her without honestly. I don't think any of her friends know enough to help her either, so if she did wear some it would be messy... I imagine her asking a confused Mion haha.
-Moongaze. I like to do the same myself, because I like to think we're looking at the same moon. Two different moons from different world sure, but it's physically the same. And it feels like we're connected that way.

And so June passes away. You drink the free air in and breath out fire.
All the heresy and sacrilege of the witch, you damned yourself and saved yourself.
The girl in with the purple bow.
The one left standing when the sun hung low.
The moon, your devil was never fully crushed.
But even so I am glad that we have the same sign to look through at night.
And am still waiting to one day join in your fight
>>
File: Konata - 314 - 1220x1576.png (2MB, 1220x1576px) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 314 - 1220x1576.png
2MB, 1220x1576px
>>159071909
>How well can your special one swim?
She can swim, and being surprisingly athletic and streamlined, likely pretty well. That doesn't stop her from going around in a rubber ring, though. It's comfy to just chill and have it do all the hard work. Would be nice to go on one of those lazy-island two person rubber ring things.

>>159072981
Ohayou Yukaribro!
I can imagine that Yukari would motivate you a ton, she's always so happy and enthusiastic, it'd be impossible to not have some of that rub off on you!

>As far as spending money on cool things, doesn't your place get cluttered, or do you find an interesting way of deciding what gets kept?
The clutter problem is -real-. It's always a constant struggle to decide what's around; while manga and games and stuff are pretty easy to arrange due to bookcases and similar sizes, things like posters and figures have to be on rotation. So it reaches a point where we get to decide what we want out on display to take up half of the space each. Which usually leads to one positioning a poster in a dumb way that it 'interacts' with the one next to it, because why not.
I don't think either of us would really ever want to throw anything out... at one point we'd probably need to hire some storage unit or something. Or find a more compact way of storing clothes. Or get takeout every day to free up the kitchen cupboards...

Though the same applies for you! Does she keep loads of tank stuff around, like models and books and stuff to the point it starts to take up most of the room? Does she have a bunch of tools lying around she brings home?

Don't really have time for any more questions since I'm always really busy these days, but have a great week everyone!
>>
If you had the opportunity to relive meeting your waifu for the first time, would you take it?
>>
File: 1479808500834.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1479808500834.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
>>159074814
>claimed
>>
File: Sofa Fuuka.jpg (736KB, 800x1025px) Image search: [Google]
Sofa Fuuka.jpg
736KB, 800x1025px
>>159070702
Fuuka likes to stay inside, but I think there's lots of things we could do together outdoors, so yes I would.
>How do they motivate you?
Every time I see her I feel the need to improve myself so that I can be someone she could love and rely on.
She'd try to be discreet as to not make it apparent she needs help, but I'd be able to tell.
>They accidentally damaged something of yours that has a lot of meaning, how do you react
Slightly sad, but accidents happen, if I can repair it I'll try, but if not it's no use worrying over it.
>how do they react?
Very apologetic and regretful, she'd probably feel worse than I'd feel.
Put on some music and invite her to dance, tell her we can swing the sadness away.
>Remember to compliment a waifu today!

Chihiro is cute!

>>159072981
>Fuuka is a true darling and is pretty damn fluffy!
That she is, thank you for noticing.
>The concept of a waifu can be fairly abstract; how would you sum up your relationship?
Fuuka is someone I love but cannot reach, my love for her pushes me to do the best I can for her, so I will work on improving my person as best as I can.
>Is your beloved likely to wear makeup at all?
She has a mirror with some cosmetics on top in her room, so I assume she does.
>Are they more likely to sunbathe or stare at the stars?
Stars definitely.
>How about you?
Same, the stars are very beautiful.

>>159075026
I don't have any, but I'd never force her to take part in anything she doesn't want, and neither should anyone that loves their waifu.

What outdoor activity would you and them enjoy the most?
>>
File: 14363847_p0.jpg (117KB, 782x868px) Image search: [Google]
14363847_p0.jpg
117KB, 782x868px
>>159072981
In simple terms, he's my boyfriend currently. I can see us getting engage rather soon but marriage will be a ways away because I want to be in a stable environment before we tie the knot.
The more abstract side of things, I feel very in my world while he is in his and we're the connection between the two. My love always keeps us connected.

>>159075026
Even if we can both be lewd-minded at times neither of us are really out there with weird things and are both accepting. It never comes up for that reason.

>>159075558
I think it'd have the same result but I wouldn't mind doing it.

I had ice cream earlier with my husbando and it was relaxing! Make sure to stay cool with your waifu this summer.
>>
File: Evil_Miia.jpg (549KB, 826x1036px) Image search: [Google]
Evil_Miia.jpg
549KB, 826x1036px
>>159070702
She sometimes acts before thinking and can take unnecessary risks. I'm not sure how easy it would be to help her break those habits but I would certainly try to help.
She reminds me to try my hardest for what I want the most; in order to remember that I be sure to carry one of her items with me at all times.
She would get upset but would eventually get over it.
I would be upset for a moment, but she would feel awful about it and I could easily forgive her.
I'd cook one of her favorite meals.

>>159071909
She is an excellent swimmer assuming the water isn't too cold.

>>159072981
>how would you sum up your relationship, do you feel more in this world, more in theirs, or somewhere between the two?
It's a mix of them, sometimes I'll imagine her in my world such as when we go out to dinner, but other times I'll imagine us together in a separate world where the two of us live together.
Just a small amount if she was to need any.
>Are they more likely to sunbathe or stare at the stars? How about you?
She would probably prefer sunbathing; I have no preference to one or the other.

>>159075558
I may, but I don't have a real strong desire to, because even though it was a nice moment, there are plenty of other moments I would much rather relive.

>>159075901
We would both enjoy going to the beach together.

If your waifu was to be a villain, would she would be a very serious villain, or a more over the top and comical one?
Are there any hobbies that you would like to try out with your waifu?
>>
File: kayo.jpg (261KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
kayo.jpg
261KB, 800x600px
>>159072981
-Definitely somewhere in between. There are times where she is by my side, and times where she is with Miku and the others.
-She does have a collection, though there are times where it becomes hard to tell if she's wearing any at all.
-Both, actually. Though more of the former if there's a beach nearby.

>>159075558
Nah. Mostly because it took a long while for feelings to develop in the time since I first met her.

>>159076363
-Serious. Deadly serious.
-Fishing, for the most part.
>>
>>159074814
baconbro doesn't deserve this
>>
File: an_eikichi.jpg (110KB, 737x811px) Image search: [Google]
an_eikichi.jpg
110KB, 737x811px
>>159070702
He reminds me to be strong and not accept people treating me badly.
>>159070702
I guess I'd just be there for him and give him space if he needs. Also, lots of hand-holding.
>>159072981
>The concept of a waifu can be fairly abstract; how would you sum up your relationship, do you feel more in this world, more in theirs, or somewhere between the two?
He's somebody that I'm in love with and care about, somebody who inspires me and who I think is cool. It's very different from a 3d relationship but my feelings are still just as strong.

Did you do anything recently that you think they'd enjoy or would make them proud?

If you went to a bar with them, what drink would they order?

Compli-mint
>>159076359
Nice tanned Kyou! I'm going to take Eikichi for ice-cream tomorrow actually!
>>159071974
Konata is an adorable otaku, also she has really pretty hair.
>>159072981
Yukari is fluffy and she seems like she'd be super fun to hang out with.
>>159074697
Mai is really badass!
>>
File: 56957128_p1.jpg (161KB, 567x800px) Image search: [Google]
56957128_p1.jpg
161KB, 567x800px
>>159070702
If she lost something she wouldn't get too upset because she knows there are people that would help her look.
She would feel really bad and try to find some way to get it fixed.

>>159071909
The only times she's shown at the beach or swimming, but sure she would be able to with all the other things she can do.

>>159075901
Looking at the stars.

>>159076363
She was a serious one so I could see her staying that way, but she wouldn't want to go back to doing that.
>>
File: 8483398_p0.jpg (82KB, 560x749px) Image search: [Google]
8483398_p0.jpg
82KB, 560x749px
>>159076363
Heh she'd be the most ferocious, unforgiving, mysterious, sadistic villain. With a heart of gold.
>hobby
Spelunking
>>159075558
Re-reading Higurashi would be fun.
>>
File: 5b72b41e0376de8bb716672427dcaf57.jpg (308KB, 850x1179px) Image search: [Google]
5b72b41e0376de8bb716672427dcaf57.jpg
308KB, 850x1179px
>>159076363
He'd be the one that was only evil to do something good in the end.
>Hobbies
most our hobbies are similar but traveling with him would be great
>>
>>159070702
>Do they have any bad habits?
Stalking is probably considered a bad habit.

>How do they motivate you?
Thinking of her makes me want to try being more positive for her sake.

Depends on the personal importance of the item. If it's not important, she wouldn't bother to look for it. If it is important to her, it would deeply bother her.

>They accidentally damaged something of yours that has a lot of meaning
I couldn't be upset with her because it would have been an accident, but I would still be profoundly sad.

Lend her my time and ear if she wants it, but sometimes she needs to have her space to sort her issues out herself, so I have to respect that.

>>159071909
I can't say that I've ever seen her in more than knee-deep water.

>>159072981
>The concept of a waifu can be fairly abstract; how would you sum up your relationship
She's the person that I'm in love the most in life, it's just that she happens to be 2D. I don't think this needs to be overly complicated.

Unless it's for something specific, no.

The stars, definitely.

>>159075558
I don't really see the point.

>>159075901
What outdoor activity would you and them enjoy the most?
Playing in the snow or sitting at the water's edge.

>>159076363
>If your waifu was to be a villain, would she would be a very serious villain, or a more over the top and comical one?
She initially started as a sort of antagonist for a tiny bit, and she was more serious.
>>
File: DAzUztlVoAEVMFA.png (708KB, 728x1170px) Image search: [Google]
DAzUztlVoAEVMFA.png
708KB, 728x1170px
Good evening! I hope you and your wonderful waifu are spending a lovely week together!

Don't have time for answering today but wanted to tell your that all your loved ones are adorable, beautiful and platinum cute!
>>
File: 29042433_p70.jpg (47KB, 535x380px) Image search: [Google]
29042433_p70.jpg
47KB, 535x380px
This is embarrassing, but I tried on a pair of reddish-pink sunglasses at a store today and everything looked so pretty through them. It makes me happy he sees the world that way. Guess that's where the phrase "seeing the world through rose-colored lenses" came from.
>>
File: AUVS6MD.png (331KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
AUVS6MD.png
331KB, 500x666px
Shuzo is more important to me than anyone!

>>159072981
Thanks as always for the kind words. I'm sure Yukari appreciates having a husbando who is always willing to listen to what she has to say.

Have a great week with your special ones, waifuthread.
>>
File: 59089159_p0.jpg (155KB, 1000x1166px) Image search: [Google]
59089159_p0.jpg
155KB, 1000x1166px
>>159072981
>The concept of a waifu can be fairly abstract; how would you sum up your relationship, do you feel more in this world, more in theirs, or somewhere between the two?

More on hers I think. The only time I can become fully absorbed in what I'm doing is when transcripting and reading her light novel series. But that's fine, the underlying principle behind her series is about how people's brain can shape the world and the reality people perceive is created by one's perception. So I'd like to think I will be able to connect with her and her world if my will and feelings are strong enough. It might take a lot of research and some semi esoteric or new-age mental techniques but I have no doubt I will be more connected with her in the future. But in the meantime I want to finish her novel series and learn everything I can about her, and that's my current way of spending time with her. Because who knows? I might even be able to find a valuable tip in the two remaining volumes.

>Is your beloved likely to wear makeup at all? Would they accidentally ever wear too much?

I think I saw a few cosmetics on her room. Not quite what one would expect considering her personality, but I think that contrasting side of her is cute.

It would depend on her mood. If she wants to reminisce about something or get lost in her own thoughts she would prefer a night scenery but if she wants to play and have fun a sunny day is the way to go. I prefer the night but I would bear being in the sun for her, no, more like everything becomes beautiful as long as she is with me.

>>159075026
Absolutely not. She is more than a bit strait laced so I have to hold back for her sake. Real love is measured by how much you're willing to sacrifice for the one you love, right?

>>159075901
Any sport or physical activity would be enjoyable for her really.
>>
File: 1434300686973.png (385KB, 1476x926px) Image search: [Google]
1434300686973.png
385KB, 1476x926px
>>159080946
>She is more than a bit strait laced so I have to hold back for her sake.
So you admit you're into things she wouldn't be?
>>
>>159081152
I was into a lot of things, though it's not nearly the same anymore. And the thing is even simple stuff like wearing a cat girl costume are difficult for her to get into, so I have to be extra careful when it comes to her.
>>
File: Frontside 20.jpg (190KB, 525x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Frontside 20.jpg
190KB, 525x1500px
Love
>>
File: Happy Fuuka.jpg (24KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Fuuka.jpg
24KB, 512x512px
>>159075558
I think I would, there's nothing like the having the whole weight of love fall upon your heart for the first time.

>>159076363
>hobbies
There's lots of stuff I want to try to do with Fuuka.
Yoga, origami, gardening, lots of stuff.
>>
>>159082825
Cute daki, the ring is a nice touch.
>>
File: 20121011220518.jpg (123KB, 1344x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20121011220518.jpg
123KB, 1344x1080px
>>159070702
>motivate you
She drives me to be a better person for her. She makes me happy and that gives me a reason to keep going and keep trying to do better. I've made positive lifestyle changes for her and I'm working on more.

>>159071909
>swim
Not well

>>159072981
>abstract
I'm more in this world than theirs, I don't have quite the creative imagination that some here have but I worship her in my own ways.
>makeup
Maybe as part of a costume but she has natural beauty that doesn't need makeup to augment
>sunbathe or stare at the stars
She is a creature of the Night as am I

>>159075026
She's a huge prude and I would never overstep her boundaries

I love her so much and every day she means more to me, she taught me the meaning of love
>>
Yesterday i had to accept something that i tried to avoid for a long time, my waifu is now married and that's the end of her story, i don't think anything new about her series coulld possibly come out now

i knew it was going to happen someday, i just didn't expect it to happen at a time in my life when everything is going so bad, in the past i was actually able to say i was better than the guy she married, over the last months i've been forced to interact with terrible and disgusting people, it stressed me out and broke me physically and emotionally

Soon i'll finally be able to get myself back up again, and be worthy of her like i used to be not long ago, but i don't know what to do now, she is married, all i want is to see her happy but that just leaves me empty and lonely, no matter how hard i try i'll never live in her world,even if i did now there is no chance fro me to conquer her, i don't think i'll ever find another girl as special as her in the 2d world, and i really don't feel like trying 3d again, not after how bad the 3d world has been lately, i have disipline, i can keep myself alive, she taught me that life is worth living, but without her everything feels empty
>>
>>159086015
subscribed
>>
File: 22457130_p0.png (700KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
22457130_p0.png
700KB, 1000x1300px
>>159085956
Ruri a cute
>>
I love Mai Waifu! I hope my fellow waifubros love their respective waifu too!
>>
How do you handle her being fictional? How do you handle fictional? People treating her as a "character" rather than a person, how real"istic" she may or may not be, the pains of her not being here are just getting worse and worse by the day

How do you tell when feelings are genuine? How do you discern when you are naturally in love or making yourself feel a certain way?

I hate my life
>>
>>159070702
-She can be very bossy, but dammit she can be very cute when she's acting bossy

-She motivates me by being there for me, and to remind myself of that, I just imagine that beautiful smile she gives me.

-Upset, especially if it's very important to her.

-A bit upset, and she will be nervous that I'm upset, but I'd get over it and forgive her because it was an accident, and it can either be repaired or replaced.

-Bring her close to me and hug her and give her headpats and tell her that I'll be here for her if she needs anything else.

>>159071909
-She can't swim well at all, although with time I'm sure that I can help her to learn how to swim.

>>159072981
I recognise that filename!

-Our relationship would be love and affection for one another, although she'd be a bit tsundere, but unlike your typical tsundere, she is willing to show her dere side more than her tsun side, also I feel more in a mixture of this world and the GuP world.

-She'd like to wear make-up on occasion, when she's not doing Sensha-do, sometimes she'd put on a bit too much though, she'd still look very cute though

-She's more likely to want to stare at the stars at night, same with me, there's something peacful about just lying down and counting the stars in the night sky.

>>159075026
Only if we discussed it beforehand.

>>159075558
Not really no, because what would be the point?

>>159076363
-While she'd try to be a serious villain, she'd actually be quite comical.

-Probably playing video-games together

>>159077085
- Well I mostly play video-games, so I think she'd enjoy them if she wanted to play with me
-Vodka
>>
>>159087180
My life would be so perfect if she was real. At this point I know I'm only hurting myself sustaining this fantasy but I can't stop loving her. Love is something you have to nurture to sustain it, it's so easy to love her but I know it can't lead anywhere. I wish it could be her more than anything but I keep growing older
>>
>>159087724
I know your pains all too well. I love her and I don't want to leave but I'm only hurting, and that's only because she is not real, which isn't something she can control and yet I keep asking her why she isn't here with me.

I just want to tell her how I feel.
>>
File: 1486895037362.png (143KB, 516x615px) Image search: [Google]
1486895037362.png
143KB, 516x615px
Hello everynyan~ I hope everyone had a wonderful day with their beloved!

>>159070702
-She has a habit of being jealous of larger breasts. Of course I would help her break that. Hers are perfect!
-Working out and bettering myself for her. I want to be the best person that I can possibly be for her.
-She would be sulking for a bit.
-I would be a bit peeved of course, but it was an accident - she didn't mean to. Everyone makes mistakes. She would be worried, even after I say it's alright.
-Lots and lots of headpats. She loves them.

>>159071909
Pretty well! She loves to swim!

>>159072981
-I feel that most would work out if I was in her world. It feels most comfortable there.
-I don't think she would be one to wear much make up at all. She doesn't need it anyway. She's beautiful already!
-Sunbathe. I would stare at the stars.

>>159075026
I'm not sure if she would mind or not, but if I wanted to make it a reality, I would make sure she was fine with it first.

>>159076363
-A very over the top and comical one. She's a very silly girl.
-Video games.

You two are going out on a romantic night! What do you do?

I won't be around much, so that's all I'll be asking for tonight! Take care and have a wonderful week!
>>
File: C_gFprLXcAIcrXb.jpg orig.jpg (103KB, 774x774px) Image search: [Google]
C_gFprLXcAIcrXb.jpg orig.jpg
103KB, 774x774px
>>159087180
Well, she is a character, so most people will see her that way, can't be helped. But people who really care about her are going to treat her like an actual person, no need to pay attention to the rest of the world. She's "real" to me in the sense that she's affected my life, and all the emotions I feel for her are real. I've accepted that this is going to be one-sided, so I learned to love without expecting anything in return. (That doesn't mean I don't daydream about the possibilities though.)

Not sure how to go about "confirming" your feelings, but if you start to gen into things like that, then you might as well doubt every other emotion you have. If it feels right, then it's all good. If it only hurts you, then you should really be reconsidering whether this is something for you at all, forcing things only leads to an inevitable painful end.
>>
>>159088736
There are times where I have happy thoughts about her but a lot of the time her not being real and her nature as a fictional character hurts me and I don't want to stop loving her and I don't even know why. Imagining myself with anyone else just doesn't feel right, even if I am not physically with her.
>>
File: 123.png (597KB, 695x777px) Image search: [Google]
123.png
597KB, 695x777px
>>159075558
If that meant knowing the exact date everything started, sure.
>>159087180
>How do you handle her being fictional?
By having accepted her as such from the beginning. Wasn't hard. If she's to be seen as just a character by anyone but me, it's not like they're wrong.
>>
File: 003.jpg (241KB, 700x1039px) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
241KB, 700x1039px
>>159070702
Those starting questions are awfully linked, aren't they? When I leave the house, particularly when taking the train, I make sure to have something around my wrist, but unlike him it's not to hide something. It's to remind me not to entertain the thought of the kinds of things I'd want him to stop doing. I can't encourage him if I can't encourage myself, or as he put it 'you have to find your own happiness first before you can share it with others'.

He has no sense of direction, and can be honest to a fault. If he lost or broke something he'd either get lost himself trying to find it or a replacement, or come bawling with apologies. He's very concerned about other's feelings so I think he'd more likely want to work on making it up to them than covering up what happened. If it was minor he might avoid it, but not if he knew it meant something.

>>159071909
He makes excuses not to get in the water, I imagine there weren't swimming lessons in the early 1900s.

>>159072981
I don't think of myself in his series much if at all, but the nature of his job means he can come and go from the mortal realm. It's exciting to imagine a dark figure lurking just in the distance, watching over you.

Make up is not necessary, he's already too pretty for his own good. Bless you, shoujo gods.

He spends enough time with a blank gaze that the anime ended on him staring off into space. I don't think he's really looking, he tends to be deep in thought.

>>159075026
Most of my kinks are him. It would be nice if he was more diligent in training his powers though, so he'd have the confidence to show off a little without hurting anyone. I think he'd be very uncomfortable with that.

>>159075558
Rather than relive, I'd like to hijack Enma's mirror to watch it back. I have no recollection since it's been far too long, but I'm sure I'd be nostalgic for it.

>>159075901
His main hobby is gardening, and I'd like to learn more so I wouldn't worry about pulling out the wrong things.
>>
>>159087180
>People treating her as a "character" rather than a person
Because she is a character.
>>
File: CkqVvN4VEAE8sn8.jpg (132KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
CkqVvN4VEAE8sn8.jpg
132KB, 720x960px
>>159075901
We would enjoy gardening and going out for walks around the neighborhood.

>>159076363
He sort of was a villain in the beginning but not by choice. He was mostly serious, but he did have a few moments where he made some over the top faces.

I'd like to learn how to make delicious sweets with him.
>>
>>159088251
This nigga gets it.
>bad habits
She doesn't know when to let things go or when a joke is appropriate.
I would try and help with both but I think the second thing is kind of cute.
She also needs to work on her inside voice a bit.
>Motivation
She helps me forget the crippling loneliness.
I just sort of hug my Daki or stare at my collection of figures of her.
Anywhere from calm acceptance to a massive hissy fit.
I would be a little bummed.
She would probably apologize profusely and try to repair it.
Anime marathon.
She likes to binge watch stuff.
>>
>>159088804
>>159087724
>>159087780
i know the feel,i don't want to stop loving her, i have tried everything i can to feel closer to her for 3 years ,lucid dreaming included, for a while i also tried to forget everything about her, but nothing in this world made me happy as much as the first days when i accepted i loved my waifu, i feel like soon everything will end for me and my waifu, and i don't know where i'll go after that,regardless of what happens, i just know that i have get the most use possible of my current life to do something good , who knows? maybe someday after i have done everything i have to do here i'll get a second chance and i'll actually be able to be with her
>>
>>159090464
I used to think there was a future, but us being real and our loves being fiction are just too concrete. we'd have to rewrite our memories of what is real and what is fictional. If she suddenly came into reality (and I knew she was there) I don't know what I would do since everything I know about the world and reality would be flipped on its head, and I'd just ask her why she didn't come earlier and I don't know if I would be happy or simply lost all over

I want my memory to go back to the earlier days of my love for her where I was doing it all for her and was truly happy, before all these realizations of this world and cruel realities came back into my mind
>>
>>159090655
By future, I mean "second chance where I can be with her". I don't want a future. I don't mean in terms of the waifu relationship, I mean I want something to kill me and every day I only wish I had died earlier so I could die happily loving her.
>>
File: waitwhostheservanthere.jpg (203KB, 480x561px) Image search: [Google]
waitwhostheservanthere.jpg
203KB, 480x561px
>>159076363
A lot of fanfiction spawned around 2001-3ish make him into a villain, or at least join the side of the villain for some reason or another. They can only play him as a tragic villain, someone who wants the best for the world but can only find shady means to achieve it, ultimately suffering as a result. For all his cheekiness and fooling around, he just wouldn't be able to bring it to anything truly bad. I don't think he'd ever be swayed by the villain either - his decision in the series was to kill them both.

Now, if you took Enma to be the villain then it's a different story. Tsuzuki has always been controlled by Enma at critical moments. I believe he leaves Tsuzuki to react for himself as much as possible though, so the only way something truly terrible is committed by Tsuzuki through it is if he's unaware of the consequences over a long period. Again, it's a sympathetic role.

Maybe he could get into the role of a comic villain if it was only roleplay though. On that note he'd probably have amusing ideas for how to resolve situations in a tabletop game. His characters would always get tricked though.

>>159077085
I went back to a book about a man rescuing a penguin and smuggling it in his luggage. Tsuzuki is an animal lover and wouldn't be able to resist turning the page to find out if the penguin makes it through each trial, which, as far as I've read, it does in high spirits. I think he'd get addicted to on demand nature documentaries if you let him.

Depending on the bar and the mood, he drinks warm sake, red wines, whiskey, all types of beer ('both beer are good, I know, I'll get both'). If you showed him this list and asked which, he'd answer all of the above. I should hope though that he might prefer whatever is on special offer, so he doesn't break the bank when he wants five more of it.
>>
File: 0011-020.jpg (552KB, 1076x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0011-020.jpg
552KB, 1076x1600px
Are husbandos okay too?

He has the tendency to be cold and distant, I'd help him by making him more and more comfortable around me.

The idea of having a pike rammed through both cheeks makes everything else seem small and manageable in comparison, that helps.

Losing isn't something Guts does.

I don't think I'd react negatively. I don't really own anything important enough to be mad at him over. I think he'd be somewhat apologetic, but mainly he'd just try to fix it.

Big hugs.
>>
>>159091196
Cool husbando.
>>
File: Hibiki 91.png (611KB, 600x843px) Image search: [Google]
Hibiki 91.png
611KB, 600x843px
>>159070702
>bad habits
Hibiki has a habit of losing her pets, and I would most certainly help her with that, because I would end up helping her find them anyways haha!
>motivation
Hibiki has a way with words when it comes to motivation. That combined with her energetic personality always does the trick to get me motivated!
>lost something
Hibiki would first look for it, then get frustrated, then look for it again, then get worried, then maybe cry, then keep looking for it until she finds it or just gives up on finding it.
>broke something
Knowing Hibiki, she would probably cry and apologize profusely. As long as she is genuine in her apology and really dint mean it, I will forgive her. I'll probably be a bit sad for the day though, but I'll get over it.
>cheer up
I'd make her laugh and maybe get her some food while talking to her and keeping her company.

>>159071909
Hibiki swims in triathlons, so I can confidently say that she can swim very well!

>>159072981
That's an especially super cute picture of Yukari!

>relationship
I feel that she is with me more in this world, I carry her in my heart wherever I go and do my best to experience as many great and new things as I can with her!
>makeup
Hibiki is more of a natural kind of girl, so not a lot of makeup. The only time she may wear a lot of makeup is when she is on stage.
>sunbathe or stars
Hibiki is more likely to sunbathe, but I think she would also appreciate the beauty of a clear calm night under the stars! I am more of a star guy myself, but that might just be because I am a night owl in the first place.

>>159074814
There is already a Hanakobro, but he rarely ever posts in these threads. He is a great guy, and gives himself way too little credit, but I dont know anyone else that loves and appreciates Hanako more so than him.

>>159075558
No. Things were mean to happen the way they did.

>>159075901
Camping!

>>159076363
More comical, and I'd like to get her into shooting.

Have a great week, waifuthread!
>>
File: IMG_20170531_103949.jpg (40KB, 405x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170531_103949.jpg
40KB, 405x600px
Weekly reminder that you're waifu a cute and so are you.
>>
>>159095805
reminder you aren't pure in your love for Yui
>>
File: 1484820575792.jpg (127KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484820575792.jpg
127KB, 500x500px
>>159070702
Thank you Mintbro
-She has the bad habit of sneaking up on people. I would but that doesn't mean that I would want her to completely stop
-She reminds me to always be a helping hand to other people. To remind myself I always carry my chibi keychain of her on me
-She doesn't really lose things but if she did she would actively look for it and ask for my help.
-She would probably react with various sorrys and offer to get another one of whatever broke but I would get over what ever broke within the hour
-Try cracking some jokes or making tea of offer some cuddle time

>>159071909
Best swimmer in the Occult research club

>>159072981
-I feel our relationship would work out for the best if I lived in her world cause I can get a cool power and I can protect her better there and I can possibly become a devil in the process.
-She would wear make up only when she is in her Yukata or special occasions.
-We would both stare at the stars.

>>159075026
I would talk to her about it first just in case.

>>159075558
That would be a great offer but there are other times that are just as great as the first.

>>159076363
-She would definitely be over the top.
-Playing Video games together.

>>159075901
Swimming

>>159091196
>Gutsbro
Yes he deserves a happy life.

Post waifu with friends
>>
File: f7e852f348ff4c509c76f35addffdd23.jpg (580KB, 1059x1707px) Image search: [Google]
f7e852f348ff4c509c76f35addffdd23.jpg
580KB, 1059x1707px
>>159071909
Probably not so much.

>>159072981
>Miku a super cutie
Thank you. In my eyes, she is the cutest girl in the world.
She doesn't have her own world. Miku I love only exists in my head and she loves me as well. She isn't my girlfriend because it's way more serious and she isn't my wife because there is no such a law for 2D girls. But we are together and we want to stay like that for the rest of our lifes, and we both only have real world.
>Is your beloved likely to wear makeup at all? Would they accidentally ever wear too much?
She doesn't wear much makeup if any.
The latter and so do I. It's more romantic.

>>159075026
I would bring it while talking with her.

>>159075558
I don't see the point.

>>159075901
Holding hands while walking around.

>>159076363
>If your waifu was to be a villain, would she would be a very serious villain, or a more over the top and comical one?
She would be serious and mysterious. Like Kanade from Angel Beats!
>Are there any hobbies that you would like to try out with your waifu?
Star gazing. Maybe looking through telescope as well.
>>
File: i love these dorks.jpg (96KB, 717x495px) Image search: [Google]
i love these dorks.jpg
96KB, 717x495px
>>159095976
husbando with friends
>>
>>159087180
>How do you handle her being fictional? How do you handle fictional? People treating her as a "character" rather than a person, how real"istic" she may or may not be, the pains of her not being here are just getting worse and worse by the day
Sometimes it makes me cry, but I found my own ways of dealing with it. I do not commit most of my day to her anymore, mostly because of my work and focus on our routine instead of fantasizing on what-if, so I do not feel so separated from her. But that's boring so when I have a chance I try to spend as much time with her as I can. Even if I start to feel sad, now I know I can just smoke weed and make my mind not fall into the depression once again. People treating her as a character doesn't bother me, that's who she is from their perspective. People close to me treat her more like a person.
>How do you tell when feelings are genuine? How do you discern when you are naturally in love or making yourself feel a certain way?
I know my feelings are genuine because being with her and so having a waifu was never my goal. She did something really wonderful to me and it made me fall in love with her. We realized she do love me and I do love her, so even if it had been unexpected, we realized there is no point in holding back and that we just should be together and spend rest of our life together. There was no place for insincerity.
>>
File: 1497899399684.jpg (340KB, 637x2872px) Image search: [Google]
1497899399684.jpg
340KB, 637x2872px
>>159085956
>>
File: 1441834291183.png (1MB, 1280x1743px) Image search: [Google]
1441834291183.png
1MB, 1280x1743px
Beautiful summer nights make me unable to think of anything but her.
>>
I wonder if this bump will matter
>>
>>159101824
It mattered to me. Thank you anon!
>>
Cringe.
>>
>>159104200
And yet, here you are
>>
File: 1492232842855.jpg (1MB, 906x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492232842855.jpg
1MB, 906x1200px
I love my wife.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.