[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Basilisk sequel manga!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: news_xlarge_YM30_SHINRENSAI.jpg (262KB, 640x492px) Image search: [Google]
news_xlarge_YM30_SHINRENSAI.jpg
262KB, 640x492px
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-06-27/basilisk-manga-sequel-novel-gets-manga-in-july/.118047
How long until inevitable anime?
Nostalgia reminder:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TudeH1jEo-k
>>
>>159064218
how did they make a sequel? everyone died. please no, not a story about kids folowing the circle of killing/revenge my heart can't take it.
>>
File: 51sfl5a0gGL.jpg (58KB, 353x500px) Image search: [Google]
51sfl5a0gGL.jpg
58KB, 353x500px
>>159064590
I have sorry to tell you anon, but...
>>
>>159064672
fuck, this is goign to be even more depressing I bet.
>>
why
>>
>>159065725
Why not?
>>
Did people actually like this? Don't get me wrong, the fights were great, and I even liked some of the characters. However, the fact that this was a Japanese version of Romeo and Juliet was a huge turn off for me. I am still mad at how blind sensei died. Don't even get me started on how the tomboy died. Fuck this author
>>
>>159068033
>the fact that this was a Japanese version of Romeo and Juliet was a huge turn off for me
what why?
>>
>>159068276
Because I always found it to be incredibly cliche, and stupid. Those 2 clans could have easily coexisted if they had put pride, and past grudges aside. In the end, both clans got eradicated because both clan heads were complete retards. I guess that's human nature for you. Gotta admit though, the author had a lot of balls to actually kill everyone in the series.
>>
>>159068419
>Those 2 clans could have easily coexisted if they had put pride
thats not how that works. only happenes when some "for the greater good" comes into play like a villain they couldnt beat by themselves. and they couldn't, that was the point, it was a cycle of revenge for both clans.'
and didnt romeo ad julet died because of a misunderstanding of the other dying and they took a poison? so I don't think its the same.
>>
>>159068033
>>159068419

The two clans had actually buried the hatchet a long time ago before the beginning of the series. They where even going to marry off the two main characters with eachother.

Only reason they began to kill eachother again was because the shogun was a dick, and because the mass amount of bad blood between the clans.

I can't remember if that immortal guy also had something to do with it.
Gotta reread the series before beginning on the sequel

>>159069678
This shit is heavily inspired by Romeo and Juliet, with the whole two lovers on the opposit sides of two feuding families.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.