[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats with Japanese girls with black hair and stockings? why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: stockings.jpg (161KB, 1200x898px) Image search: [Google]
stockings.jpg
161KB, 1200x898px
Whats with Japanese girls with black hair and stockings? why are they always best girl?
>>
File: stockings.jpg (406KB, 895x1300px)
stockings.jpg
406KB, 895x1300px
don't know but they sure are
>>
You forgot to mention the red eyes.
>>
The cowtits ruin her.
>>
File: Zenbu approved.png (76KB, 240x300px)
Zenbu approved.png
76KB, 240x300px
>>159036556
Hime cuts and stockings are a patrician's choice.
>>
>>159036834
>The cowtits make her even sexier.
ftfy
>>
>>159036834
Yumeko having big breasts is thanks to the artist added his own little input into her design.
>>
Can't wait for the anime-only faggots to start sperging "mary sue" through their grinding teeth.
>>
File: 1495379053789.jpg (213KB, 1200x957px)
1495379053789.jpg
213KB, 1200x957px
>>159036556
Black hair + hime cut is a god-tier combination.
>>
>>159037474
>implying she's not a mary sue
>>
>>159037943
Not that anon, but
>implying she is a mary sue
Yumeko believes in (and is addicted to) gambling much the same way (I hate to use this as an example) as Yugimoto from Yu-Gi-Oh believes in "the heart of the cards".

It's not just the rush she gets from crazy gambles, she seems to have some kind of faith in, idk, the purity of the gamble, perhaps? She acknowledges gamesmanship well enough, but she seems to take a dim view of people who try to manipulate things in their favor, who try to take the gamble out of gambling; I guess those who won't risk their own necks.

tl;dr: Yumeko's not a mary sue, she just trusts an honest gamble more than anything, partially 'cause she gets off on it.
>>
>>159039094
Do you not know what a mary sue is?
>>
>>159040046
Reminder: most MCs have plot armor to varying degrees; Yumeko is an MC, too.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.