[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Re:Creators:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 515
Thread images: 157

File: 1498204690213.jpg (576KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498204690213.jpg
576KB, 1920x1080px
Altair is pregnant and should not suffer with the males' harassment.
>>
Lewd
>>
File: C-B3RGtUAAAwmZz.jpg (201KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C-B3RGtUAAAwmZz.jpg
201KB, 1200x1200px
>>
>>159019730
Poor Soda
>>
File: 1498330770080.jpg (144KB, 506x270px) Image search: [Google]
1498330770080.jpg
144KB, 506x270px
It's a 2hu and an old man with a gun against the whole world folks. We need to make sure she wins.
>>
Does this look like the face of mercy?
>>
Altair the star in mythology husband is the star Vega.

Really makes you think who Souta's OC is going to be named.
>>
File: Meteora.jpg (43KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
Meteora.jpg
43KB, 400x500px
Why is Meteora so sexy?
>>
File: 1498553477185.jpg (251KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498553477185.jpg
251KB, 1024x1024px
>>
File: Re Creators - 07 - Large 32.jpg (165KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Re Creators - 07 - Large 32.jpg
165KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: IMG_2445.jpg (204KB, 633x748px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2445.jpg
204KB, 633x748px
Why the fuck didn't we get her as a protagonist instead of Soda?
>>
>>159020383
What grade is Mamika suppose to be in? She's pretty fucking tall.
>>
>>159020280
Shes so cute
>>
>>159020405
Because Soda is an actual character and not a self-insert girl for otaku bucks.
>>
>>159020405
>she's a braindead otaku but she is also a sexy high school girl!
Can we just have a story about anime characters?
>>
Both Mamika's creator and the gigaton Magical Splash Flare that went unobserved 4 episodes have been two of the biggest plot holes for me so far. The government has already agreed to classify Creations as citizens of the world, so you'd think they would go out of they way to notify her next of kin (her creator) about her death. The fact that they weren't taken in when they originally rounded up the creators also raises a few questions.

Before she died, I was kind of looking forward to Mamika eventually meeting with her creator. Given how gung-ho she was about her popularity in the world, it would have made for a really interesting conversation.
>>
>>159020416
Mamika is 175 cm tall.
>>
File: infinite holopsicouch.jpg (821KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
infinite holopsicouch.jpg
821KB, 1600x1600px
>>
File: 14981775396625.jpg (156KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
14981775396625.jpg
156KB, 1280x720px
Soda is a pure boy
>>
>>159020469
>Mamika's creator
Probably designed by committee 30 years ago.
>gigaton Magical Splash Flare
It's just flashy special effects for the cliffhanger. The blast wasn't even supposed to destroy the building.
>>
File: 112121454.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
112121454.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
>>159020383
I have a feeling Souta finally getting off that weight of regret he's been holding will finally push him to start drawing again and he will create his own story or character which will be accepted by the viewers and be summoned into the world. A character that will be as OP as Altair. Altair mentioned there are around two to three slots left for summons so the final character might be summoned from Souta's story.
>>
File: BIG MCLARGEHUGE.jpg (517KB, 1748x1460px) Image search: [Google]
BIG MCLARGEHUGE.jpg
517KB, 1748x1460px
>>159020298
>>
>>159020469
>Both Mamika's creator and the gigaton Magical Splash Flare that went unobserved 4 episodes have been two of the biggest plot holes for me so far.
Are they even in our world? Hime's rape dungeon is the only place not found in RL Tokyo.
>>
>>159020511
I absolutely cannot fathom the retarded jealousy he felt against her.

It might've made sense if he met her when she was still a completely shit-tier artist but then she quickly improved and rocketed in visibility after they initially became friends.

But she was already good and decently popular when he first met her while he literally had ZERO/ONE LIKE ON EVERY ONE OF HIS DRAWINGS. That's like fucking befriending someone on the college sports team and getting really asshurt when they go professional but you don't even though you're just a fucking fatass loser who plays a casual game once a month and barely even knows the rules of the game.
>>
>>159020669
Have you seen Sakurasou?
>>
>>159020511
>Souta didn't wreck that when she became dependent on him for emotional and physical support.
Its hard to say. If he took advantage of her during her desperate time he would be in the wrong, but he would be in the right for fucking her.

By doing nothing he is in the wrong because he didn't tap that and she killed herself, even though he actually never been in her situation and was too autistic to know the signs of a suicidal person.

Did Souta do anything wrong?
>>
>>159020586
If he draws it like shit, will it be born deformed?
>>
>>159020586
Soda's donut steal will be the main character in the crossover narrative and get a series of crazy powerups since the fanbases of the existing Creations would reject major alterations.
>>
>>159020669
Envy is a deadly sin for a reason, Anon.

People want what others have, because they don't have it. It doesn't need an explanation to take hold of someone.

Did you not pay attention to Met-Chan when she was comforting Souta during their talk?
>>
>>159020669
The jealosy was very low-key desu. It's moreso the neglect. They got to know each other and then Souta stopped giving a fuck about her knowing that he's absolute shit at what he does. Turns out the day they spent at the con was the best thing ever to Setsuna and it ended very badly for both of them.
>>
>>159020669
>cannot fathom the retarded jealousy
Jealousy is a retarded emotion in the first place. It isn't a logical one. How having negative feelings about other people's positive outcomes is gonna affect your own exactly?
>>
>>159020813
It really is a shit tier emotion. Anyone know why the fuck we even developed it?

It's probably supposed to make you work harder/do better to keep up, but envy itself is baseless as a motivational force.
Fucking retarded human psyche.
>>
Does Souta's mom even give a fuck about Souta?

>Letting him wander the streets of Japan even though he use to be extremely introverted and isolated himself.
>Letting him leave the house at night.
>Letting him break a window in his room and make struggling sounds upstairs not check on him.
>Letting two women older than him, sleep and clean his room.
>>
>>159020896
It's meant to motivate you to notice and correct when you're getting the shit end of the stick in a social group.

Which is important when the women in your cave are giving all their berries to the alpha chad caveman and you're getting none and starving to death.
>>
>>159020813
That's envy, jealousy is the negative feeling for losing something that's yours.
>How having negative feelings about other people's positive outcomes is gonna affect your own exactly?
By motivating you to improve your own situation obviously? Are you autistic or something?
>>
>>159020803
>Turns out the day they spent at the con was the best thing ever to Setsuna and it ended very badly for both of them
Souta could've dated a cute girl who not only shares his interest but is a famous creator.

Instead he made her kill herself.

How can you fuck up this hard?
>>
>>159020910
In the manga she just left a sticky note and doesn't even show up.
>>
>>159020955
By being an introvert autist like Souta was. Despite being famous, Setsuna was most likely an introvert as well.
>>
>>159019730
Despite her looks, I wouldn't want to be Altair's husband or even boyfriend. She feels like she'd be an overly attached and obsessive maybe even yandere type. Look at the lengths she went to for Setsuna, even as far as trying to end the world. She'd probably fly into an autistic rage every time someone badmouths her husbando.
>>
>>159020990
She left a sticky saying she is leaving for a business trip an anime as well.
>>
>>159021000
>Setsuna was most likely an introvert as well.
You think? Souta was her ONLY FUCKING FRIEND.
>>
>>159020896
>It's probably supposed to make you work harder/do better to keep up
It usually ends up doing the opposite. The kinds of people that usually focus on what other people are doing instead of their own thing are more likely to either become depressed and discouraged like Soda or even to try and sabotage other people to bring them down to their level. They've already decided they're not gonna improve when they stopped focusing on how to perfect whatever they're doing.
>>
>>159021042
>She'd probably fly into an autistic rage everytime someone bad mouths her husbando.
>Obsessive maybe even yandere type
You're making this sound like its suppose to be a bad thing?

>Hime's child get bullied because shitty art
>Shitposters aren't so smug after getting saber'd
>>
>>159021055
Now that you brought up the topic, I realize Sota is probably one of the most retarded MCs I've seen in anime so far. She was literally begging for some of his attention. If he only bothered to reply seriously once or twice they would've been dating by now and he'd no longer be an autistic, friendless virgin. Instead he chose to be a faggot. Sure he wasn't obligated to reply but come on, replying once or twice encouraging her wasn't even that hard to do.
>>
>>159021089
>The kinds of people that usually focus on what other people are doing instead of their own thing are more likely to either become depressed and discouraged like Soda or even to try and sabotage other people to bring them down to their level.
That's when envy does not work as intended, which is common among neurotic individuals who are gathered on 4chan but not so common in general population. Usually, envy just makes one work harder.
>>
>>159021116
"I'm sorry. I've never been that situation. Don't ask me." - Soda

I'm pretty sure this should've told her, Souta was useless and she should've went to someone else for advice.
>>
>>159021142
I agree. But sometimes envy makes you think things you might later regret. It's only human nature. Not everyone is a perfect saint who simply works harder to catch up. It's especially hard when it's your closest friends that are soaring to great heights while you're stuck behind. You could try to catch up but if you simply don't have what it takes, you might start thinking some ugly thoughts. I think that's just what happened to Sota. I don't really blame him. He's a teenager. I've had my fair share of envious thoughts as a teenager.
>>
Actually, now that I think about it, since Setsuna's final message made it clear that she thought highly of Souta even after he was a dick to her, why would Altair hate Souta? Isn't that just an assumption he made borne out of self-loathing? That's going to be the twist isn't it?
>>
>>159021216
Soda should publish an educational book on how to repel females. I'm sure aspiring wizard candidates will make his book a bestseller.
>>
>>159021248
How is that a twist if it was shown in episode 3?
>>
>>159020586
It then will join Altair's side
>>
>>159021248
She says she regrets Souta will be caught up in her plan against the world.
>>
>>159021248
>That's going to be the twist isn't it?

I think so. So far we've seen Sota blame himself and assume Altair's out for his blood. But from the brief glimpses we've seen, Altair doesn't really blame Sota at all. That makes sense if she inherited Setsuna's memories. Setsuna never hated Sota at all. Probably still even loved him before she met train-kun.
>>
>>159021323
>>159021248
She tried to fucking kill him in episode 1.
>>
>>159020953
>In its original meaning, jealousy is distinct from envy, though the two terms have popularly become synonymous in the English language, with jealousy now also taking on the definition originally used for envy alone.
I learned something new.

>motivating you
I disagree. It might sound a bit hippy, but motivation is positive by nature and mostly requires positive emotions behind it, you don't commit hours of hard work just because you hate the idea that someone is doing better than you. Maybe if that someone is a direct competitor or an enemy so you fear that if he becomes better, it might affect you negatively, like for example, him taking a promotion both of you are up for. But otherwise, I don't think you can improve yourself out of sheer spite, that would be a really autistic motivation.
>>
>>159021248
Souta marrying Hime and turning her into a milf would make the show a 10/10.
>>
File: superior.png (591KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
superior.png
591KB, 2560x1440px
>>159020280
Sorry, I had to.
>>
File: Selesia Bad End.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Selesia Bad End.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>159021364
She didn't try to kill him. Souta just got put in harms way by fucking Selesia who was her target.

Did you not pay attention to how Selesia grabbed him and Altair finally realized who Selesia saved and was shocked. Or how Selesia basically dragged him around during her fight?
>>
File: 1497672506557.png (351KB, 431x670px) Image search: [Google]
1497672506557.png
351KB, 431x670px
>>159021368
>but motivation is positive by nature and mostly requires positive emotions behind it
Wrong. Anger, loathing, fear are all great motivators.
>you don't commit hours of hard work just because you hate the idea that someone is doing better than you
Why not? If you're bitter and full of anger at the injustice you're feeling, you can easily use that to fuel your labour. Or at least get it started well, after which motivation is hardly needed.
>But otherwise, I don't think you can improve yourself out of sheer spite, that would be a really autistic motivation.
Well, yeah. Not everyone's a normalfag like yourself.
>>
>>159021411
>>159021364
She could've easily put a sword through her in the first episode after they got off the car. She only focused on Selesia
>>
>>159021411
>>159021323
>the reason Altair is so hellbent on killing Selesia isn't because her death will advance her plan in any meaningful way but because Setsuna keeps screaming in her head "REEEEEEE GET YOUR HANDS OF MY SOUTA-KUN YOU THIEVING CAT!"
>>
File: 03.jpg (369KB, 750x1100px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
369KB, 750x1100px
>>159021364
She lazily threw a sword at Selesia carrying him and had every opportunity to kill him since then which she didn't use. She can teleport to outside of his window at any time.
>>
>>159021411
To be fair she did throw a sword at them before they teleported out of Selesia's world. But then again, she could have known that they wouldn't really be hit by that sword anyways since they'd be sent to the real world by then. Basically, what I'm getting at is for someone as powerful as Hime if she really wanted Sota dead he'd already be dead a hundred times over and no one could protect him. It's clear she doesn't want to.
>>
>>159021475
>>159021496
>>159021451
>>159021411
It seems strange how indifferent she is to him though. You'd figure she'd try to kidnap him to keep him out of harm's way or something.
>>
>>159021604
He's going down with the rest of the universe anyway. Or it will be a reset(unlikely from ep.8) so she thinks he's irrelevant.
>>
>>159021475
>>159021464
Hime visiting Souta in the middle of the night when?
>>
>>159020669
Yeah, man that does happen. Like I went out of my way to befriend people who were much smarter than me in college. They were good friends and sicne they knew a ton they always didn't mind helping me out with school work but goddamn every time they spent talking about their grades of 95% and above would always make me jealous.

Like I know that they're better than me, but it's always still hurts knowing you're than worse someone at something, especially if you're passionate about it.

It's something people have to deal with. Its really just not logical.
>>
>>159021604
She wasn't really expecting him to be dragged along in the first place. He could've gone back to a normal life he quit associating with Sele and Met.

Him popping into Selesia's world completely was an accident, and the only time a creator has fully materialized in another world.
>>
Souta and Meteora kiss when?
>>
>>159021604
It makes sense since she herself is nihilistic. She wants this world to end and probably intends to go down with it. Considering that, she probably just wants Sota's passing to be a peaceful and painless one by having him go out without knowing a thing. Now that he knows, she regrets that fact. But I doubt she'll try and save him though. Like I said, I think she herself intends to die along with this world. Pretty fucking emo if you ask me. Someone needs to dick the emo out of her.
>>
>>159021683
This. I actually relate to the guy. At least in regards to his jealousy. I also had a close friend in high school who I'd even call a genius. He got into Oxford. While I did get into a decent uni myself. It's that feeling of not being able to catch up despite trying your hardest. Not really logical but I get why Sota felt that way towards Setsuna. I also had several dark thoughts wishing him ill fortune that I regret deeply now.
>>
>>159021116
>Most retarded
Nah. Not even close.

First, he at least has some motivation and reason for why he acted as he did. He was, as you said, an autistic friendless virgin. Most people like that wouldn't be used to the attention and stuff. They'd think shit like "There's no way a girl would be into me." and shit like that. Wouldn't want to risk the one friendship they had. Usual 8man stuff.

And then his reaction is pretty much standard japanese, especially one who has no support group. Society's pressures and all that.

Lastly, at least the action does weigh on his conscience. He does acknowledge kinda that he did something wrong.

I mean, he's not someone you'd like but at least that reason why people would think that is something the writers want people to think.
>>
File: 1497758083681.png (1MB, 988x1436px) Image search: [Google]
1497758083681.png
1MB, 988x1436px
>>159021427
Honestly, I doubt any endeavor fueled by pure negativity would achieve any form of lasting success. Fear, anger and such usually have positive feelings backing them like wanting to protect yourself or the people you love. Even stories that rely on concepts where the MC compares himself to others like in shounen, the main motivation is usually positive like I want to be the best, I want to be #1 so I will work hard.

>bitter and full of anger at the injustice
Now that's a new territory. Injustice, revenge and righting wrongs are a whole different thing. Setsuna didn't cheat against Soda, she didn't bully him, she was very friendly and supportive, they both submitted their works to the same site in a fair way and hers were just better. Where is the injustice here? He just chose the easy way out by being an envious faggot instead of focusing on making his works better.
>>
>>159021856
Yeah now that I think about it I do agree with you somewhat. He acted according to his cultural norms. I hear the Japanese have a saying 'the nail that sticks out gets hammered down'. I guess in that scenario, Setsuna was the nail sticking out and she got hammered down hard. But then again, people always have a choice. And she was perhaps the only friend he had. He really should've put more effort into helping her. If my only friend came to me with a problem like that, I'd at least try and give them a pep talk to cheer them up. Fuck the cultural norms. But then if he did that, we wouldn't have a story I guess.
>>
>See someone is better than you
>Work your hardest to catch up with them, blood and tears
>When you finally feel you caught up they've improved 100 times with 1/4 of the effort you put int
>>
>>159022014
The problem is Souta didn't even try to improve.

Go look at his fucking drawings. They're goddamn chicken scratch.
>>
>>159021937
>Honestly, I doubt any endeavor fueled by pure negativity would achieve any form of lasting success.

It doesn't. I've been here. In the end you just burn out. You can't keep using envy or hate to fuel yourself for years. That's just unhealthy. Sooner or later you'll burn out and that success will just vanish. You do need some sort of positive motivation. And looking back, I feel like Sota and Setsuna could have given each other that positive motivation to do their best. Instead they grew distant and one started feeling envious of the other. A toxic relationship. Soda should've made better choice.
>>
>>159022042
>Didn't even try to improve
Re-watch ep 2 pls
>>
>>159021959
I mean, yeah what he did was wrong, but at least he does regret it but we can't ever say its really all his fault.

There's a lot on fault like Japanese society with everyone bullying her, her circumstances (family, school, etc), and a ton more. Some would say herself as well but I'd rather avoid victim blaming at this point.

At most, I find fault in him not trying to stand up for her but any more than that was out of his hands.
>>
>>159022058
Their relationship was somewhat doomed.

It's like having two people with cups of water meet up. One of them has both empty while the other has only one empty. Whenever they're with each other, one of their cups become filled. While this one makes one guy happy, the other will always be aware of his empty cup compared to the other.

Here, the cups are artistic ability and friendship.

While both benefited from each others friendships, this just made Souta more aware of how shitty he was at drawing.

I mean, it's one thing if their relationship was an established teacher student act where Sota will always know one is better however their relationship was meant to be equals when it really wasn't.

I'm not saying this sort of relationship, of unequal abilities, isn't possible. I'm sure it happens all the time in professional sports.

But could it work with friendless japanese teengers making their first friends? Fuck no.
>>
File: to5fn2g8y4owpjp8.jpg (363KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
to5fn2g8y4owpjp8.jpg
363KB, 1280x720px
>>159022058
They would've made a good couple. He could've helped her with the hate and provided her with support that would've prevented her anheroism and she could've helped him with his art. Plus, the two would find a friend in each other and stop being kissless virgins. He screwed up.
>>
File: 1494826260901.jpg (136KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1494826260901.jpg
136KB, 640x640px
>>159021795
>It makes sense since she herself is nihilistic
Wait a second.
>nihilistic
She is also pretty smart, intelligent you could say and it seems like she also has quite the sense of humor. Is Hime literally me?
>>
>>159022134
>At most, I find fault in him not trying to stand up for her but any more than that was out of his hands.
Nigga what do you expect an autistic high school kid to do against a bunch of anonymous shitposters?
>>
>>159022270
I think Sota might have a chance to finally get his closure in the form of Hime. She seems to literally be Setsuna sometimes. Maybe she could act on Setsuna's behalf and forgive him so he can finally move on and put this behind him. I feel like that's what the endgame is going to be here.
>>
>>159022396
Ah yes of course, he'll find closure by putting babies inside Hime's belly.
>>
>>159022396
The ending scene should be Hime and Soda furiously hate-fucking on her leather couch while everyone is watching with a blushed face. After the make-up sex, Hime resets everything.
>>
>>159022396
The end game is Hime and Souta having a daughter named Setsuna who is going to be an artist.
>>
File: uLjDSm0.png (981KB, 1148x760px) Image search: [Google]
uLjDSm0.png
981KB, 1148x760px
When will Hime kidnap soda and feed him cock mentos until he fizzes dry?
>>
File: _.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
_.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>>159022273
Come on, Altair's not the one who's literally me in this series.
>>
If no one replies to me to challenge my authority,then Altair forever MINE and we're going to have SEX on her new couch.
>>
File: 63573534_p0.jpg (2MB, 1506x1883px) Image search: [Google]
63573534_p0.jpg
2MB, 1506x1883px
Shark is a book-reading dork!
>>
File: thefuck.png (1MB, 727x873px) Image search: [Google]
thefuck.png
1MB, 727x873px
>mfw Hime ends the world but it doesn't matter since it's a story as well
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4JX90qtzoA
>>
>>159023031
I'm willing to bet money that the actual story ends with Sota discovering or alluding to that their world in itself is also a story, then some sort of nod or wink to the camera.
>>
>>159023031
>>159023066
I'm willing to bet the world is destroyed and Souta has to pay everyday, building the worlds.
>>
When will Soda just go to talk to hime and talk it out
>>
>>159023238
> When will Soda just come to hime and fuck it out
>>
>>159023238
Last time they came close to each other she tried to kill him.
>>
>>159023238
>tfw you can't shitpost about Altair skewering Souta because of his plot armor
life is suffering
>>
>>159023238
I guess when Aoki finally feels like revealing that Setsuna is part of Altair because Hiroe's script already hinted at that.
>>
>>159019730
Why did Sota get isekai'd to Selestias world at the beginning?
Did it get explained?
>>
>>159023309
> Creations have some traits of their creators
That's not exactly an earth shattering surprise.
>>
>>159023270
>she tried to kill him.
Did you watch the anime? Hime gave 0 fuck about Soda.
>>
File: 1498358983738.jpg (2MB, 2480x2611px) Image search: [Google]
1498358983738.jpg
2MB, 2480x2611px
>>159023354
Souta wanted to fuck Selesia so hard, his cock's intense lust for her transported him into her world.
>>
>>159023354
to bait us into watching the show
>>
>>159023399
This is true the power of cock is the only thing that can pierce dimensional barriers for the sole purpose of banging bitches.
>>
File: 1498320277102.jpg (535KB, 1353x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498320277102.jpg
535KB, 1353x1080px
>>159023528
>mfw Souta's cock actually defuses Altair from destroying the world and resolves the conflict of the story.
AOTS
>>
>>159023568
She's 2hu, of course it had to be a doujin plot
>>
File: 2536.jpg (86KB, 269x399px) Image search: [Google]
2536.jpg
86KB, 269x399px
http://www.strawpoll.me/13295496
>>
I want more dancing himes
>>
>>159023597
Can't wait to see which new character joins Alice's hobo adventures.
>>
File: 1497383028099.jpg (80KB, 1280x826px) Image search: [Google]
1497383028099.jpg
80KB, 1280x826px
>>159023646
Shark's gonna fill in for Mamika
>>
Why isn't there any art of Altair wearing Setsuna's glasses?
>>
>>159023678
>sad shark
I don't like this.
>>
>>159023631
https://youtu.be/TrgauWZoqHo
There's only this for now
>>
File: 1494826500434.png (206KB, 623x592px) Image search: [Google]
1494826500434.png
206KB, 623x592px
>>159023597
I was torn but I just want more Hime
>>
>>159023770
At least it's not serious shark. Which is terrifying.
>>
>>159023678
I want to pat her head.
>>
>>159023770
You'll see that alot in the future episodes
>>
>>159024015
I don't see why she would be sad about Alice stabbing herself.
>>
File: s l u t.jpg (228KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
s l u t.jpg
228KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: cover2.jpg (199KB, 1000x888px) Image search: [Google]
cover2.jpg
199KB, 1000x888px
https://mega.nz/#!UbZ0XYxZ!It5f6RZ4K5j6KwAEAiv-k6QeYzODi3uhHULCdc12SOs
>>
File: 1497110599313.png (611KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497110599313.png
611KB, 800x600px
>>159024076
They're best friends now
>>
>>159024144
What is Hime's favorite position?
>>
Would Shark stand a chance against Altair?
>>
File: 1999006545463.png (334KB, 648x948px) Image search: [Google]
1999006545463.png
334KB, 648x948px
>>159024214
As long as she doesn't go into autistic screeching mode shark will be fine
>>
>>159024204
Mating Press.
>>
>>159024214
Doubt it, Altair at least aparently looks into their powers before doing anything so she would probably know not to talk around Shark and just let the swords fly at her
>>
>>159024214
Probably not, but I doubt she'd just 1v1mefaget her like Mamika tried anyway. I do think she'll play some part against her.
>>
>>159024204
Cowgirl
>>
Watch him kill autism-chan for his own master plan, this guy is a total madman.
>>
File: Re Fate.jpg (117KB, 720x547px) Image search: [Google]
Re Fate.jpg
117KB, 720x547px
>>159024330
He is Souta's ideal.
>>
>>159024330
I'd like to see him meet his author.
>>
>>159024330
He's forever on Hime's side, she is the one who knows what's up.
>>
>>159024330
i don't know, he seems smart enough to not try to fuck with Hime, and he knows she tanked a nuke, his bullets aren't doing shit
>>
Reminder that Amazon has irreversibly fucked up with the translations and literally changed the show's plot

>Alice didn't say in this scene Black Fox "killed" Mamika.She said "Like the Black Fox who looked after Mamika"
>まみかを看取ったあの黒狐の様な
>看取る - to care for the sick

>"it makes things easier for us" was a mistranslation as well, as well as every chuuni speak from Altair.
>It's almost literally "played into enemy's hands".
>>
File: trim.jpg (169KB, 677x762px) Image search: [Google]
trim.jpg
169KB, 677x762px
what do you feel about non fluffy Alice?
>>
>>159024634
He has bullets that induce the effects of gravity on a person/whatever it hits. I'm pretty sure he can create a blackhole with an overcharge shot.

Surviving a blackhole would take an immense ass pull.
>>
>>159024716
Alice got the Nisio isin treatment
>>
>>159024716
Fuck. I wanted something like this so bad. Her hair was already too long so it didn't matter much when it got shorter
>>
>>159023597
Where's the Magane option
>>
>>159024144
I wonder how sex with her would feel like? Would she be into femdom? Or turn submissive as fuck once the sex actually starts?
>>
>>159024716
Didn't her hair get burned
>>
File: 1495853417286.jpg (30KB, 436x348px) Image search: [Google]
1495853417286.jpg
30KB, 436x348px
reminder to not lewd the Hime
>>
>2,270 Re:CREATORS
Will they bring mamika back?
>>
File: alt70890.jpg (260KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
alt70890.jpg
260KB, 1000x1000px
>>159025073
Okay then
>>
>>159025127
Too late, the last episode is probably already storyboarded
>>
File: vlcsnap-1960-02-05-17h41m23s983.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-1960-02-05-17h41m23s983.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>159025127
> Mamika returns as a mahou shoujo skynet using her infinite computing power to save people before they even know they're in trouble
>>
where the FUCK is shark
>>
>>159025555
quads confirm. She will literally delete Hime from existence
Then she goes haywire and Alice have to power her off
>>
>>159025425
I want to put my face in those himes.
>>
File: DDVUDAEUIAAD_zX.jpg (43KB, 515x509px) Image search: [Google]
DDVUDAEUIAAD_zX.jpg
43KB, 515x509px
Hiroe sensei drew the Virgin Mary
>>
>>159025557
She's lying in bed all day.
>>
>>159025425
I want to lick her feet.
>>
>>159025557
Trying to figure out where Souta lives so she can break in and rape him when he least expects it.
>>
>>159025995
What a cute shota
>>
>>159025995
Is Meteora a virgin?
>>
File: 1486659390181.png (231KB, 392x365px) Image search: [Google]
1486659390181.png
231KB, 392x365px
>>159026054
> Cute girls can rape men
The sad thing is Soda is such a worthless omega sperg faggot that it just might be true.
>>
>>159026092
she pleases many heroes in her game so no
>>
>>159026150
Nice headcanon, if Hiroe called her a Virgin, then it is so.
>>
>>159020669
>I absolutely cannot fathom the retarded jealousy he felt against her.
In other words, you don't understand jealousy from an ivory tower viewpoint.
>>
https://www.sunday-webry.com/events/re_creators_naked/0628/
No holes in Selesia after all, but no chuuni magic from Altair either. It feels like they have merged two fights, I haven't read the rest of the fight but I also don't know how they could reach the conclusions they did about Altair in the last episode otherwise.
>>
>>159026092
None of the girls are virgins except shark.
>>
File: 1497216853033.png (891KB, 1350x1009px) Image search: [Google]
1497216853033.png
891KB, 1350x1009px
>>159026427
Shark may be a virgin, but I'm sure she's taken a few virginities though.
>>
>>159026343
>It feels like they have merged two fights
gotta make room for infodumps
>>
File: 1497926175435.jpg (106KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497926175435.jpg
106KB, 500x500px
> Over a quarter of the total screen time is infodumps
>>
>>159019730
Altair's womb is far too cold for a baby to live in.
>>
>>159026092
She was before I married her.
>>
>>159021142
I've never seen anyone who worked harder because of envy. But then, I live in a country where wanting everyone else to have it as bad as you do is a nationality-defining characteristic.
>>
>>159026782
Lies and slander
>>
>huge battle against hime
>hime is wrecking everyones shit
>souta is standing in the sidelines like a little bitch
>someone is about to be skewered
>he has an internal monolouge about setsuna and not doing anything
>jumps in and gets stabbed
>hime goes dere after realizing whats shes done
>falloutfromtheblast.mp3
>Souta makes a speech about manning up
>everyone gets a power up
>soda dies
>hime eternally btfo
>breaks down crying
>she holopsicons herself and soda out of existence
>Now its the adventures of Hime trying to look for a creation that can revive people
>>
File: 1498091995986.jpg (60KB, 246x238px) Image search: [Google]
1498091995986.jpg
60KB, 246x238px
>>159026883
Soda won't do anything himself. This show is about creating things so whatever he creates will be doing everything. From beating up Altair to giving her the dick.
>>
>>159027000
Is pimping out chads NTR?
>>
>>159027239
He's an idiot who missed his chance with Setsuna and Altair is (mostly) a different person, so it's not really NTR.
The least he can do is hook up his son/daughter creation with Setsuna's.
>>
File: God of Ink.png (293KB, 847x431px) Image search: [Google]
God of Ink.png
293KB, 847x431px
>>159026883
>Huge battle against hime
>Hime wreckes everyones shit
>Souta internal monlogue about being useless
>Souta confronts Hime as the fabric of reality begins to come undone.
>The Japanese livestream the event across the world and people cheer for Souta.
>God of Ink starts playing.
>Souta pulls an Unlimited Ink Works and drags Hime into his own world.
>Souta is able to create things to counter Hime faster than she can use all of her abilities or saber spam.
>Souta defeats Hime and asks for her apology for failing Setsuna and her.
>Souta fixes world and gives Altair a place in it while everyone else slowly returns to theirs with goodbyes
>Timeskip
>Milfhime married to Souta
>>
>>159027790
>The Japanese livestream the event across the world and people cheer for Souta
So basically the ending to persona 5
>>
Soda doesn't deserve the Hime, stop with that shit, and in best case scenario she will dissapear from this world happy, i'm a Himefag, but i still know that she won't be getting a complete happy ending
>>
>>159025557
Still working part time as a cafe maid
>>
>>159027865
Is that what happened in Persona 5. So the world knows about Personas now?

Fucking hell.
>>
So is this upcoming recap considered 13 or 13.5? If it's the former will it at least have some new material?
>>
>>159028786
13. We just don't know, PV in 11 hours.
>>
>>159028786
They didn't reveal anything.
>>
>>159028786
Oh, sure it will have some new material, it'd be really lazy otherwise. It will have totally new scenes of Meteora standing around talking.
>>
>>159028786
Google translate refers to it as a summary in the interview, and assuming they won't have an interview over it, new content is highly unlikely. I guess we'll find out for sure if a PV comes out tomorrow or not.
>>
>>159028923
>>159028943
>PV for a recap episode
why even bother?
>>
>>159028974
They didn't officialy announce a recap and it's really weird that recap isn't a .5 episode. Maybe it will have some new footage.
>>
>>159028974
It's all so weird tbqh f am
>>
>>159029013
>>159029137
that can't be lo-lo-logical
>>
File: 1498463614019.png (2MB, 1720x2428px) Image search: [Google]
1498463614019.png
2MB, 1720x2428px
This thread needs more juicy Altairs
>>
File: 1497897782496.jpg (252KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497897782496.jpg
252KB, 1200x900px
>>159029372
>>
>>159028011
>Soda doesn't deserve the Hime.
He didn't deserve Setsuna either, but he still got her wanting his cock.

>Best case scenario she will disappear from this world happy.
Best case she revives Setsuna from the dead.

>She won't be getting a complete happy ending.
All she needs to do is go "Yeah, sorry." and she'll be forgiven.
>>
>>159029480
Is there any info on what these drinks actually are? They look pretty fun, I want to know what's in them.
>>
>*2,270
What went wrong?
>>
File: 1493756871056.png (469KB, 1324x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493756871056.png
469KB, 1324x720px
>>159029503
Altair doesn't need to apologize, she only followed her nature as defined by her creator. And Setsuna doesn't need to apologize since she had no way of knowing her character was real.
>>
>>159019730
>I have never been in that position
>Don't ask me
[send]
>>
>>159028461
No, play the game
>>
>>159029577
Altair is already in damage control mode.
>>
>>159029577
>Consider the following.
Altair just needs the cock from the boy her creator liked and she'll calm down.

The cock and the emotional bonding it can create can actually fix a lot of situations in stuff.
>>
File: 1491681715065.jpg (2MB, 2560x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1491681715065.jpg
2MB, 2560x4000px
WHEN
>>
File: 1492293831232.jpg (152KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492293831232.jpg
152KB, 1280x720px
>>159029909
Next cour being on her team's perspective would make the anime 10x better.
>>
File: 1483867279718.png (804KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483867279718.png
804KB, 1280x720px
Don't forget, Soda not just ignored Setsuna cry for help, he literally enjoyed her suffering.

And guess why? Because that lazy edgelord too cool to use drawing tutorials and have a tons of practice.

He's beyond any saving. Amen.
>>
>>159030080
His catgirl you catch a glimpse of is better than the shit he made on not Pixiv though.

He has improved a lot.
>>
>>159030034
If that happened I'd pick it up for good _________
>>
>>159030287
he is still shit, the best excuse they can come up with is that he is shit because he was trying to copy someone else style and not creating his own
>>
File: 1498174831837.png (520KB, 901x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498174831837.png
520KB, 901x720px
>>
>>159031538
A FUCKING EDIT
>>
>>159023399
>Series' poster girl is not the main love interest
Oh well that's a pleasant surprise.
>>
>>159027000
I can't not think of his stupid fucking crab leg and laugh every time.
>>
Full version of the opening 2 song "sh0ut" is now out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo80BE1WR5s
>>
File: 1491693448773.jpg (391KB, 1452x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1491693448773.jpg
391KB, 1452x2048px
>>159031777
Altair is the poster girl though, Selesia was just the main girl at best.
>>
File: 1498186046167.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498186046167.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>159031957
Every time I see this scene I realise he should have just dicked her then and there. The sounds of the crowd below will mask the noise. It would've instantly locked him onto the good ending and prevented her suicide at the same time.
>>
>>159032061
>Fucking a boy you just met
>On the first date.
Anon, Setsuna would've been a slut if she did that.

He should've invited her back to his house when she was depressed and took her first time in his bedroom.
>>
8 hours till PV?
>>
File: 1498180606591725.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498180606591725.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>>159032061
>>
>>159026343
Selesia/Rui weren't in the fight, they sent the two others as a pair and only Meteora is hospitalized. Yuuya still lost his persona. They can still talk about Altair being more powerful than them due to fan creations. During the battle no one even really acknowledged Altair was even there in the anime. Aoki put a lot more work into the original Selesia scene and having characters react to her.
>>
File: 1498307498101.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498307498101.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>159032859
Next episode is recap/special. So PV (if we get any) is worthless.
>>
File: 62399434_p0.jpg (3MB, 3000x1777px) Image search: [Google]
62399434_p0.jpg
3MB, 3000x1777px
>>159033092
It's weird that in Hiroe's version the two main characters have even less screentime.
>>
>>159033220
Possibly because he did not write Hime to be anything but the mysterious antagonist who shows up a handful of times. Hasn't changed in the anime either. Selesia suffers from the heroine syndrome where she becomes less relevant as more people show up and then suddenly is forced back into spotlight(probably by Charon).
>>
>>159033517
If he wanted Altair to be the mysterious antagonist, it wouldn't have her abilities and origin being the main plot point of the series though, or add those scenes in her perspective that are not related to her plan.

And Charon is still just one of the 4 characters coming with 8-9 episodes left and lots of stuff still to resolve from the main Altair/Setsuna/Souta plot and another independent villain still around stronger than ever.
>>
>Everyone thought ep 13 is a recap
>Turn out it's a beach, summer festival or even Comiket episode
I praise Hime for making this shit real.
>>
>>159019730
>*2,270 Re:CREATORS

What a blunder this ended up being.
>>
>>159023678
>hair let down
>a melancholy look

I don't want to like this.
Instead I love this.
>>
>>159020669
>I absolutely cannot fathom the retarded jealousy he felt against her.

Are you sure you are human?
>>
>>159023678
Now this Shark is the Shark i ilke
>>
>>159024719
He probably knows all the asspull powers Altair has.

It's like a deviantart OC power list. Immune to bullets, immune to martial weapons, immune to magic, faster than Sonic...
>>
File: 14981798623476.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
14981798623476.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
Setsuna was a crazy
>>
>>159034076
Can Reinhard von Astrea beat Hime?
>>
>>159024719
Altair can remake herself into the world in case of death. It's how she survived Mamika's blast in Hiroe's script. Without using any kind of creator, the only way to beat her is probably to force her to use her powers to the point that she is kicked out of the universe, which is tricky since she can jump to other worlds.
>>
File: Re Creators - 11 - Large 27.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Re Creators - 11 - Large 27.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 14981503934537.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
14981503934537.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>159029480

Those little fucking sword toothpicks.
Maaaaan that shit takes me back waaay I mean waaaaay.

I'm gonna start re-selling them and be filthy rich on Millenial nostalgia man child tears.
>>
File: 15625.jpg (146KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
15625.jpg
146KB, 1280x720px
Souta is like a Don Juan
>>
File: 1496466183012.jpg (48KB, 594x336px) Image search: [Google]
1496466183012.jpg
48KB, 594x336px
>>
>>159034166
Can Reinhard beat Reinhard?
Or can Hime shut down other powers? Probably.

I heard She got 90 movements of cosmos or something.
>>
File: 1496364069529.jpg (154KB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1496364069529.jpg
154KB, 836x1200px
>>159034362
>>
File: 629bb3617766b0c0a77df8d255ea5d43.jpg (141KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
629bb3617766b0c0a77df8d255ea5d43.jpg
141KB, 1024x640px
I'm imagining a spinoff on Altair's side of the conflict.

>Hime's introspective ramblings
>Blitz becoming a character with screentime finally
>both have to deal with Alice's "muh mamika"
>>
File: 12496524521487.jpg (658KB, 1661x1225px) Image search: [Google]
12496524521487.jpg
658KB, 1661x1225px
OTP
>>
File: 1498350580477.jpg (270KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498350580477.jpg
270KB, 1280x720px
>>159034424
>90 movements of cosmos
She has probably more now.
>>
File: railed.webm (111KB, 892x720px) Image search: [Google]
railed.webm
111KB, 892x720px
>>159034219
>>159034191
>>159034159
>>
File: 1496804178798.jpg (54KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
1496804178798.jpg
54KB, 1000x563px
>>
Since Alice came from a Berserk-like world, can we assume she has already suffered rape?
>>
File: 14971262070021.jpg (242KB, 1024x412px) Image search: [Google]
14971262070021.jpg
242KB, 1024x412px
>>
>>159034530
"I need an adult!"
>>
File: 1497122854722.jpg (94KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1497122854722.jpg
94KB, 1440x810px
>>159034567
after sex
>>
>>159034622
"I am an adult."
>>
>>159034481
>>159034567
>>159034647
Top kek
>>
>>159034622
They're both high schoolers.
>>
File: 1497523273212.jpg (102KB, 394x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497523273212.jpg
102KB, 394x500px
>>159034667
>>159034748
lewd
>>
>>159021464
That actually makes sense. Didn't see it that way,
>>
I hoped that Hiroe releases more info about the characters series.
>>
File: sanae2.png (48KB, 125x163px) Image search: [Google]
sanae2.png
48KB, 125x163px
>Tell Setsuna you've missed her and want to go on a date with her again
>tell her that if it bothers her so much she should stop posting her draws for a while
>she starts becoming dependant of you
>btw give her the Great D as she's clearly thirsty for it
That's all he needed to do, he could have got laid and kept his inferiority complex on check while doing so, was it that hard?
>>
>that new opening
why does such a hit-and-miss show have to have an amazing ost?
>>
>>159035429

>expecting Soda to be competent

He'll just cry, grunt, and then try to get some pity from Meteora.
>>
>>159035429
This. It doesn't take a genius or a chad to figure out she's clearly asking for attention and possibly your dick too. Even for a friendless, autistic virgin nerd with a raging inferiority complex he should've gotten the signal. Like you said, it doesn't even take that much effort. Just send a few texts, go out on one more date and he could've been drowning in her pussy.
>>
File: 1497848519.png (775KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497848519.png
775KB, 1280x720px
Soda should've just whiteknighted and gotten that sweet sweet nerdy slit

https://a.uguu.se/MpWkckGQrGe8_whiteknights.webm
>>
I don't know if I can make it through another episode of nothing happening.
>>
People are being too hard on Soda because he didn't react the way a western hero/protag/mc would in the same situation.

Anime is made by Japanese otakus for Japanese otakus. Soda's bizarre rejection of perfect waifu Setsuna becuz muh drawings might be regarded as perfectly believable behavior in that culture.
>>
>>159036144
Considering how many episodes are left along with the influx of new characters, I'd say they couldn't make a "nothing happens" episode even if they wanted to.
>>
File: 1498369989674.jpg (187KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498369989674.jpg
187KB, 1920x1080px
>>159036663
>Nothing Happens until last 5 minutes, suddenly Altair, something happens, end
>Repeat until final episode
People will say that even if things do happen every episode
>>
I just want to know if Charon brought a robot with him.
>>
>>159036141
In an alternate reality he whiteknights for her, she finds it absolutely pathetic and she gets de producer's D.
That's what would happen in our reality I reckon.
>>
>>159036663
don't underestimate the show
>>
>>159036812
Even if he did, it's not going to fight Gigas Machina. They'll have another mirror match where Selesia's Vogelchevalier fights against his.
>>
Who will Charon BTFO first?

My guess is Rui/Gigas somehow gets ko'd because Charon has experience fighting against large robots.

Selesia vs. Charon won't happen for a few episodes to allow buildup of dramatic tension.
>>
>>159036991

Why the fuck would Charon try to hurt Selesia anyway? Is he going to go batshit crazy when Selesia chooses Best Dad Matsu over him?
>>
>>159037031
He wanted a cute girl, not a tomboy, which is why he falls for Shiro and refuses that title girl wins once again.
>>
>>159037031
Selesia was surprisingly quick to accept the fact that she is a fictional character. To be honest, most of them are. We haven't seen a character truly rage about their situation.
>>
>>159037031

It's already been foreshadowed that some bat shit is going down in Selesia's world (Nix/Hydra).

The Charon that Selesia knows may not be the same Charon that just showed up. Selesia would be unaware of this because she refuses to read the LNs.
>>
>>159037126
Well as far as they're concerned, they're real to themselves.
>>
>>159021282
Not if it's Altair's arch-nemesis by design..
>>
>>159036871
>Setsuna become famous
>Working with professionals
>Ignore Soda for being a beta loser
>Suddenly get blackmail by producer-san
>Try to contact with Soda
>He doesn't care
>Get raped
>Commit Setsuna
Doujin when
>>
>>159037186
So Selesia will be punished for being a filthy secondary?
>>
>>159037315

Character development. She'll emerge from the experience a better person and no longer dependent on Charon-senpai to chart her course in life.
>>
>>159037284
I think that was pretty much what happened minus the blackmail. She got famous and probably grew distant from Soda as a result. That likely contributed to his inferiority complex. Then the cyberbullying shit happened.
>>
>>159037450
Her growing distant was his fault. She tried to keep contact and he ignored her.
>>
>>159021475
scans when ?
>>
File: mtm.jpg (102KB, 538x755px) Image search: [Google]
mtm.jpg
102KB, 538x755px
Mamika lived a hard life.
>>
File: 1495367702255.jpg (230KB, 538x755px) Image search: [Google]
1495367702255.jpg
230KB, 538x755px
>>159038452
>>
File: hilda hime.png (2MB, 2348x1638px) Image search: [Google]
hilda hime.png
2MB, 2348x1638px
Reminder that these two are literally the same character.
>>
>>159021475
Where did you get raw of second chapter?
>>
>>159038842
And reminder that Hime will get Kefka'd by Magane. Hell, Hime does have resemblance to emperor Gesthal.
>>
>>159039059
Well, Magane was added later but it could very well be because they didn't want a bad end for Hime and still wanted some evil stuff happening, so Magane took Hime evil parts and became the unredeemably evil one in her place.
>>
File: 1498310852508.jpg (130KB, 858x886px) Image search: [Google]
1498310852508.jpg
130KB, 858x886px
>>159038452
>>159038521
>>
>>159037022
Gigas would utterly destroy him in autodrive. Most likely he will fight on foot.
>>
I'm done, I'm dropping this shit
>>
>>159039590
see you next week
>>
>>159039590
Same here anon. See you next week.
>>
File: 1494178308267.jpg (181KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1494178308267.jpg
181KB, 849x1200px
>>159039590
OP was lying, Altair isn't pregnant. She is the purest one alive in the show.
>>
>>159039378
That's not going to work when she turned Mamika into a kebab. Magane will be BTFO as well though, have no fear.
>>
File: 1495924726369.jpg (130KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495924726369.jpg
130KB, 1280x720px
>>159039689
It was legitimate defense after Mamika violated the NAP. Everyone agreed.
>>
File: 1496870028602.jpg (67KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1496870028602.jpg
67KB, 768x768px
>>159039689
>Implying she won't shitpost her way into a comfy life writing her own LN
and occasionally raping Soda
>>
>>159031926
Is this suppose to be English? Hell at least the Chink and Gook can sing some understandable English why is this so hard for the Nip?
>>
>>159039426

Charon on foot defeating Rui/Gigas would be a good way to establish him as an ultimate badass. If MC Charon can't defeat a huge robot on his own then what use is he back on Earthmelia where both sides probably have huge armies of robots?
>>
File: 1497197857732.jpg (318KB, 1200x391px) Image search: [Google]
1497197857732.jpg
318KB, 1200x391px
Reminder that these two are literally the same character.
>>
>>159039906
Sophie deserved better. Izetta was a mistake.
>>
>>159039807
It will suck for her when she dies as her creator is dead too so she's completely done. Won't even be in the crossover.
>>
Charon is just going to out and fucking kill someone right off the bat. No fucking around, just be a stone cold killa.
>>
>>159039852
phonetics, jap is closer to spanish than it is to english in that regard
>>
>>159039873
I would expect Blitz to do that via hacking with his futuristic technology, not adult Kirito. Would rather he get into a mecha battle with Rui so he gets a rival beyond 2gigas.
>>
>>159038842
Who's that semen demon on the left? Her outfit is too lewd
>>
File: good end.png (489KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
good end.png
489KB, 800x480px
>>159040749
Hilda from Stella Glow. Anyways, the comparisons are staggering

>both chuuni
>both are painted as the primary antagonist who has done seemingly unforgivable things
>exact same color scheme, other than Hilda's tertiary color being purple and Hime's being red
>deep history with the MC, also technically the first girl
>both are suffering incarnate and the most sympathetic character in the whole cast
>both will be redeemed by the end of the story
>>
>>159039906
Should've just gone all the way and compared her with Selvaria.
>>
>>159040884
Her ending is the best ending. Only flaw is that she is literally a cardboard chest.
>>
File: 1399494488335.png (278KB, 706x412px) Image search: [Google]
1399494488335.png
278KB, 706x412px
Can this show's MC be redeemed?
>>
File: 63569607_p0.jpg (530KB, 981x1920px) Image search: [Google]
63569607_p0.jpg
530KB, 981x1920px
Charonbowl soon
>>
File: 1495898246703.jpg (77KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1495898246703.jpg
77KB, 1200x675px
>>159042781
Yes, she can just bring Mamika back using the holopsicon and people will have nothing against her.
>>
>>159034507
> Altair has does retard sword thing with PPSh-41
> PPSh-41, literally a filthy commie stick

It would be completely appropriate for a character created to fight her to have an StG-44.

Post guns to matchup against dirty commie stick.
>>
File: 1494269441382.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494269441382.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>159026343
>>159033092

So without Aoki we would have even less action and more irrelevancy.

Selesia would have done literally nothing since ep 3 and Rui wouldn't even have used his mech at all in over half season. As underwhelming as Rui was he still did something.
And Altair would have even less screen time, as if she didn't have so little already.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS HIROE THINKING?

HOLY SHIT

An explanation for his thought process would be more interesting than the show
>>
>>159043652
This series rally feels like it was supposed to be an LN first but was forced into an anime.
Aoki isn't off the hook though. Even if he is responsible for more action, he cut out too many interactions that were supposed to build friendship between the creations.
>>
>>159043652
Actually, Rui never used the mech in the bridge fight in Hiroe's script either.
>>
>>159043851
I know, that's why I said that he wouldn't even have used his mech in over half season
>>
>>159043652
>>159043851
>>159043838,
It's all made to culminate in the second cour. Rui's 55 meter tall mech can only be a last resort, there's no going back when it makes its debut. So when it makes it's appearence according to the original script things will have gone far beyond control. But not having him around at all is also a problem, so there has to be a compromise, as underwhelming as it was in the first cour.
>>
File: 1488592763424.png (592KB, 914x898px) Image search: [Google]
1488592763424.png
592KB, 914x898px
In 2 hours we'll see if next episode is seriously a recap
>>
>>159044153
>It's a recap disguised as another briefing by Kikuchihara
>>
File: 1498316252252.jpg (215KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498316252252.jpg
215KB, 1920x1080px
>>159044153
2 hours for the first PV featuring Hime!
>>
>>159044153
We already know for a fact that it's going to be a recap.
>>
>>159044328
but that's not lo-lo-lo-logical
>>
Would Meteora be down for anal or would he just infodump me about it and let my boner die?
>>
>>159044418
> le anal meme
> not cherishing normal vaginal sex and leglocking
>>
>>159044328
It's a numbered episode so it would be the odd one out if it didn't have a PV

Goddamnit why did you have to be a numbered episode? Why are there specials both before and after 16?
>>
>>159044418
He would do it if you can talk about it and reach an understanding.
>>
>>159044277
she isn't getting a PV until last episode and you know it
>>
>>159044418
>he
>>
File: tfw no pegasus.webm (354KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no pegasus.webm
354KB, 1280x720px
*blocks your path*
>>
show might be shit, but I atleast got to shitpost it with company, thanks /a/nons
>>
You know what would be funny? If Soda stopped being a nervous wreck and actually made some really good OC to fight Altair, only for that OC to usurp Altair to become the true final boss.
Anything made by a beta chucklefuck for the sole purpose of defeating a chuuni brat throwing a tantrum would rightfully be mad.
>>
File: Chrom Yamcha style.jpg (29KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
Chrom Yamcha style.jpg
29KB, 500x435px
Will Charon be a fucking jobber?
>>
>>159045240
he doesn't have his plot armor anymore, so
>>
Kabaneri was better than this shit.
>>
>このあと本日12時に、第13話の予告動画を公開予定です!お楽しみに!
>http://recreators.tv
>#レクリエイターズ

Wa
>>
File: 1493483553845.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493483553845.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>159045111
Say I love her story which thought me about honor and justice, then ask her if she can take me to Hime
>>
File: 1492545743452.jpg (41KB, 269x517px) Image search: [Google]
1492545743452.jpg
41KB, 269x517px
>>159045240
>mfw he continues to be a mary sue
>>
File: Re_creators Episode 12 Preview.webm (627KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Re_creators Episode 12 Preview.webm
627KB, 1280x720px
>>159045325
More Suruga ass
>>
>>159045347
That couch looks traced as fuck.
>>
>>159045517
Should we bully troyca until anime is real?
>>
>>159042791
Hot.
>>
>>159042791
>Selesia act like a slutty
>Almost never talks about Charon
So Charon is the cucked
>>
File: 1497751482776.png (166KB, 595x365px) Image search: [Google]
1497751482776.png
166KB, 595x365px
1 hour
>>
>>159045287

Charon definitely has his plot armor with him. That was symbolized by the clanking sound as he walked out of the shadows. Government team now has to fight an opponent with Kirito levels of asspull power.
>>
>>159045111

Ask her why she doesn't use a helmet
>>
>>159045111
She's not blocking the train correctly.
>>
File: 63315579_p0.jpg (524KB, 1000x930px) Image search: [Google]
63315579_p0.jpg
524KB, 1000x930px
>>159046517
Maybe Altair used her Holopsicon on her helmet because only she should be allowed to wear any kind of headgear.
>>
>>159042791
I want Hime to seduce me like that. Charon's a lucky motherfucker.
>>
Is it bad that I want to make Meteora a single mom?
>>
Hime fucked up by summoning Charon. As a Mary Sue character his main power is that the universe won't let him lose no matter what. He might actually be more powerful than Hime and betray her down the road.
>>
File: 62394617_p0.png (734KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
62394617_p0.png
734KB, 675x900px
>>159046819
Don't worry, we'll have Syo to balance things out. His creator is Kubo after all.
>>
>>159046819
Most characters there had plot shield though, except Meteora who didn't need it and Blitz who was a side character. Yuuya is the MC rival which has possibly more plot shield than the MC until the end, and Magane is probably the main villain who was protected from being arrested even when lots of people are aware of her crimes. And even Hime was the main heroine of a jRPG which grants plot shield unless there is an heroic sacrifice for drama purposes, outside of her cartoon physics fanwank abilities.
>>
File: 63601498_p0.png (988KB, 1177x1240px) Image search: [Google]
63601498_p0.png
988KB, 1177x1240px
>>
Mamika's theme is going to be played in the show right?
>>
File: 1496437772690.gif (774KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496437772690.gif
774KB, 852x480px
Is there any stopping the chuuni train?
She's a couple fan submissions away from immortality.
>>
>>159047455
Yes, while Meteora infodumps about her.
>>
File: 63417392_p0.jpg (589KB, 991x1322px) Image search: [Google]
63417392_p0.jpg
589KB, 991x1322px
>>159047486
No. She should win anyways.
>>
>>159047486
Woah hold up. Is Hime wearing a turtleneck under her uniform? It must be a million degrees under there!
>>
>>159047543
>sweat, leather, gunpowder, oil and roses
is there a sexier smell?
>>
>>159047543
maybe she's wearing a leotard
>>
>>159047729
Leotard no Himegimi
>>
File: 1491630763158.jpg (105KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491630763158.jpg
105KB, 800x600px
>>159047729
She is probably wearing the black clothes on the character sheet inside, the ones we might never even see.
>>
>>159047976
I love Chuuni design so much.
>>
>>159048082
I mean chuuni designs in general, that's why she's so cool.
>>
New PV is out and I want to kill myself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qatteZgK8dE
>>
File: 010.png (36KB, 259x389px) Image search: [Google]
010.png
36KB, 259x389px
>>159048277
what the fuck
>>
File: 1465711061683.jpg (35KB, 331x319px) Image search: [Google]
1465711061683.jpg
35KB, 331x319px
>>159048277
Genius.
>>
>>159048277
Metchinball episode?
>>
>>159048277
AHAHAHAH
>>
Troyca is high as fuck lmao
>>
File: 1483933551634.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483933551634.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>>159048277

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
File: 213456.png (358KB, 752x588px) Image search: [Google]
213456.png
358KB, 752x588px
>>159048277
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RifoHpQv7WE
>>
>>159048277
MIRROR NIGGER MIRROR
>>
>>159048277
what did she infodumped before getting btfo? is it a recap episode?
>>
>>159048428
Wow is this a recap episode worth watching?
>>
MA MA MA
>>
File: 1498406276524-a.jpg (49KB, 736x691px) Image search: [Google]
1498406276524-a.jpg
49KB, 736x691px
>>159048277
MAH MAH MAH
>>
>>159048451
You don't have to deal with infodump
>>
>>159048277
>>159048428
https://twitter.com/recreators_tv/status/879897432317870085
>13話は通常話とは立ち位置の異なるインターミッション話数となります!
>(google translate)13 episodes will be the number of intermission stories different from the normal story!
What the hell is this? What is she saying?
>>
>>159048428

MA MA MA ... MA MA MA
>>
File: 1374760119461.png (216KB, 393x391px) Image search: [Google]
1374760119461.png
216KB, 393x391px
>>159048277
>yfw it's a spoof recap
>>
File: 12255454.png (89KB, 399x382px) Image search: [Google]
12255454.png
89KB, 399x382px
...really?
>>
File: hat.jpg (16KB, 156x160px) Image search: [Google]
hat.jpg
16KB, 156x160px
>>159048428
>>159048277
What
>>
>>159048451
If it's 19 minutes of Meteora talking and 3 minutes of Hime doing stuff then it's just a normal episode.
>>
File: 1477456385059.jpg (133KB, 444x453px) Image search: [Google]
1477456385059.jpg
133KB, 444x453px
Welp confirmed for recap

A FUCKING NUMBERED EPISODE IS A FUCKING RECAP AND IT WAS PLANNED BEFORE THE FUCKING SHOW EVEN AIRED

BRAVO ANIPLEX

BRAVO
>>
>>159048082
This. Something about her design just appeals to me so fucking much. Probably the best character design this season. I'd like to see her other expressions in >>159047976 especially the dere ones. I wonder if that's just bait or if we'll actually get to see her go dere at some point. I mean, dere Hime is already part of the concept art so that must mean they intend to use it at some point.
>>
File: 1487630143969.jpg (58KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
1487630143969.jpg
58KB, 400x381px
>>159048277
>>
File: 1469744178860.png (260KB, 638x659px) Image search: [Google]
1469744178860.png
260KB, 638x659px
>>159048277
>>
>"An unpredictable story that no one knows where its leading to."

This should be the show's tagline.
>>
>>159048488
Ma. Ma maa
>>
>>159048277
> *Record scratch*
> Ma ma ma
> You may be wondering how I ended up in this situation
Is meteora gaining narrator powers?
>>
Is this like the Nip equivalent of testing testing 123?
>>
File: 1497112163556.jpg (341KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497112163556.jpg
341KB, 1280x720px
>>159048277
I'd enjoy the recap if it's Hime and Blitz commenting the events so far.
>>
>>159048779
Hime dubbing all the characters
>>
>>159048837
> My name is metchin and I'm a stupid teacher's apple that won't shut up
> I'm soda I'm a faggot mrrgh don't talk to me about your talented girl problems
> Who's that gunpuku girl she's pretty cool and I want to be more like her
10/10 you saved anime.
>>
File: 1493487337973.jpg (162KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493487337973.jpg
162KB, 1280x720px
>>159048837
And praising herself whenever she gets on screen.
>>
File: 1495218140670.png (737KB, 700x473px) Image search: [Google]
1495218140670.png
737KB, 700x473px
>meta show gets a meta episode
>>
File: 1490683831265.jpg (82KB, 677x671px) Image search: [Google]
1490683831265.jpg
82KB, 677x671px
>show is actually 21 episodes
>9 episodes left
>12 episodes of fucking setups

I WANT TO GET OFF THIS RIDE BUT I ALREADY SO FAR INTO IT THAT I CAN'T QUIT
>>
>>159048277
FUCKING KILL ME NOW JUST END IT
>>
>>159019730
Is Re:Creators any gud?
>>
>>159049178
no
>>
File: 1494211822909s.jpg (2KB, 125x112px) Image search: [Google]
1494211822909s.jpg
2KB, 125x112px
>>159048502
>>
File: 1497360305207.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497360305207.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
>>159049195
>>
>>159049178
I DONT KNOW IVE NEVER BEEN THERE BEFORE DONT TALK TO ME OR MY PRINCESS EVER AGAIN
>>
>>159040036
>Doubting the great emperor plan.

Filthy pleb.
>>
>>159049178
see
>>159039415
>>
File: ai379.jpg (49KB, 550x691px) Image search: [Google]
ai379.jpg
49KB, 550x691px
>tfw if this were 12-13 episodes we would be free by now
>>
>9 episodes left
>4 new characters to be introduced and get their own arcs
>>
File: 1497383898224.jpg (73KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497383898224.jpg
73KB, 500x600px
I dare you to name a show with more wasted potential
>>
>>159049421
Berserk 2016.
>>
>>159019730
Has a Griffith and CO. been created yet?
>>
File: 1494820670923.jpg (188KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494820670923.jpg
188KB, 1920x1080px
>>159049421
All of anime is wasted potential.
>>
>>159049178
Its a classic in the making
>>
>>159022270

what if soda makes setsuna his character and re:vives her?
>>
File: 1497105549578.jpg (126KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497105549578.jpg
126KB, 1920x1080px
>>159049178
You will start off disappointed, then stay for Shark
>>
File: lit mental damage.png (173KB, 394x844px) Image search: [Google]
lit mental damage.png
173KB, 394x844px
>>159048277
I can't stop laughing like a retard
>>
>>159049421
Kabaneri
Gangsta
GATE
Kekkai Sensen
Macross Delta
Utawarerumono
Occultic;Nine
just the recent ones off the top of one's head
>>
>>159048277
I don't even know how to react to this.
>>
File: 156387659.png (55KB, 284x332px) Image search: [Google]
156387659.png
55KB, 284x332px
Everything will be fine. The next nine actual episodes will not only redeem the show and make up for all it's previous mistakes, it'll be soo good that Re:Creators will become the best selling anime ever made.
>>
File: 1484617260892.jpg (156KB, 850x658px) Image search: [Google]
1484617260892.jpg
156KB, 850x658px
>>159019730
I'm late for the "hime is a 2hu"? since which thread?
>>
>>159048277
I think it happened gents. They finally lost their minds.
>>
File: 1498328838693.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498328838693.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>>159049805
I don't care about selling, I just want lots of Hime and a good ending for Hime. Will support them if they do though.
>>
>>159049836
The show si confirmed for flop. They don't give a fuck anymore
>>
>>159049858
And a nice Hime figure too.
>>
>>159049895
Production is long over
>>
>>159037270
*insert BIG TWIST here*
>>
File: 1492468259367.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1492468259367.webm
2MB, 720x404px
>>159049830
Yes, since first episode, before knowing she was a fan character with little canon and lots of fanwank.
>>
>>159049830
Yeah, I think it was on the first thread that came after subs were out
>>
I'm eternally confused
>>
>>159049858
She probably is getting a relatively good ending. Like some anon said above, they added Magane to the script later on. Maybe they wanted a good end for Hime. So far Magane doesn't seem to have a single redeeming trait, plus she has reality bending powers just like Hime. I feel like this has to be setting up for her eventually usurping the Holopsicon for herself. That lets Sota get his closure with Setsuna and lets Hime get a good end. Might just be wishful thinking. But Hime doesn't really feel like a final villain type. More like the red herring final villain that gets beaten and usurped and makes amends with the good guys before dying sort of person.
>>
File: 1497118708432.gif (362KB, 680x425px) Image search: [Google]
1497118708432.gif
362KB, 680x425px
>>159048277
>first cour was an anime they were making
>characters review it and comment on what a pile of garbage it is
>>
>>159049929
>and a fucking beyblade is trying to kill me
It seems like a long time ago since the first episode's threads, when i still had hope
>>
>>159049272
WARE
WIN
>>
File: 63091443_p0.jpg (1MB, 2169x3071px) Image search: [Google]
63091443_p0.jpg
1MB, 2169x3071px
When will we get the Alice+Magane girls day out episode? Will Alice and Magane awkwardly make out on the subway on the ride home?
>>
File: 1470017843356.gif (379KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1470017843356.gif
379KB, 500x374px
>>159048277

ok now this shit caught me off guard
>>
>>159033798
>and another independent villain still around stronger than ever.
shark?
>>
I wonder what they are going to post on twitter now
>>
File: 1496506281758.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496506281758.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
>>159049805
>>159049895
Wouldn't say it's a flop just because of one recap episode but they seriously need to tone down fucking infodumps and give us at least one 5-10 minutes of battles per next episode. And specials better not disappoint us.
>>
>>159048277
Am I the only one who got a bit scared?
>>
>>159050517
Yes, shark still has to be dealt with in the 9 episodes and she just got a powerup.
>>
>>159049421
Fate/Apocrypha
>>
>>159050597
Its also a curse which I assume it gona end up fucking her.
>>
File: 1492311649517.png (163KB, 400x395px) Image search: [Google]
1492311649517.png
163KB, 400x395px
>>159048277
>not available
any kind anon who could reupload?
>>
>>159049665
But those were at least fun at one part, not for one minute per episode
>>
>>159050826
nevermind >>159048428
>>
>>159050826
>>159048428
>>
>>159048277
I can't open the video right now, how bad is it? I just want to know what the "ma ma ma" is
>>
>>159049421
A/Z
>>
>>159049421
The show never had any potential. It always was a question of how they would fuck up.

>>159049665
Dimension W comes to mind as well. BBB was great though.
>>
>>159048277
>*record scratch*
>*freeze frame*
>ma ma ma
>hey its me
>you're probably wondering how I got in this wacky situation
>Well its a hell of a story
>ma ma ma
Seriously?
>>
>>159051288
>calling it BBB
It was great but you need to go back to the normalfag site you came from
>>
>>159048277
>ma ma ma
>Hi I'm meteora, welcome to jackass.
>ma ma ma
>*CLANG*
>>
>>159050982
>episode 10 scene where Alice kicks Meteora around
>video stops
>Inori: maa maa maa, next time "Itsumo no yori michi modori michi", <something about being overworked even more than usual next time>, maa maa maa
>Alice hits Meteora in the face with her lance
At this point I'm sure that this whole anime is some sort of an elaborate joke.
>>
>>159051841
This anime is literally a MASTERPIECE
>>
>>159051841
I love how the 4koma guy and this one make fun of the exposition
>>
>>159051841
It's evident since Mamika's funeral.
>>
>>159034516
Hot public sex with Setsuna!
>>
>>159051718
>creators call it BBB as well
>official guidebook is called Blood Blockade Battlefront Binge Bible (B5)
It's you who needs to go back, weeaboo.
>>
>>159051841

Meteora is saying she's going to talk even more than she usually does. If this is a recap episode it makes sense.
>>
>>159051998
Owari da.
>>
File: 5284974975.png (850KB, 1023x1004px) Image search: [Google]
5284974975.png
850KB, 1023x1004px
>>159051935
>>159051998
That's the thing. Literally anyone could narate a recap but it's Meteora even though they knew that she is overused as an exposition bot since episode 2. They even make fun of it in the fucking episode PV. I have no idea what is going on anymore.
>>
File: 1498602171762.jpg (132KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1498602171762.jpg
132KB, 1024x768px
>>
What are the chances of Aoki and Hiroe appearing, since they exist in-universe? (black lagoon and aldnoah exist, that is)
>>
>>159048277
If the entire episode consists of freeze-frame commentary like this, Re:Creators could be AOTS on that merit alone.
>>
File: 1496387844066.jpg (115KB, 760x451px) Image search: [Google]
1496387844066.jpg
115KB, 760x451px
>>159052381
But we already have Aoki
>>
File: 1498366058123.jpg (146KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498366058123.jpg
146KB, 1280x720px
SUPER CREATOR
>>
>>159052381
Something like this?
>>
>>159052623
Delete please, Sharon would go mad.
>>
File: 63447898_p0.jpg (853KB, 1920x1885px) Image search: [Google]
63447898_p0.jpg
853KB, 1920x1885px
>>159052826
who?
>>
File: Sweet lord.png (145KB, 348x405px) Image search: [Google]
Sweet lord.png
145KB, 348x405px
STOP SCREAMING SOMETHING TO ME
>>
>>159053047
BUT THATS JUST LO-LO-LOGICAL
>>
File: C--2CRyUIAAQ9H5.jpg (145KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
C--2CRyUIAAQ9H5.jpg
145KB, 1920x1080px
>>159048277
>an opportunity to give every neglected character some lines and fun interactions
>it's a Meteora talks for 20 minutes episode instead
Is this the pinnacle of Re:Creators?
>>
>>159052826
She'll realize that Daddy is the superior choice.
>>
>>159053170
That's for Special episode.
>>
>>159053304
Two specials. I bet my ass both will have Meteora and neither will have Blitz.
>>
>>159053304
>specials
They're just going to be interviews and other non-animated shit.
>>
>>159053459
please no
>>
>>159053495
Confirmed before the first episode aired.
>>
>>159053568
00 was aired before the first episode for a reason. There is no excuse for airing two live action specials almost back-to-back in the middle of a cour.
>>
>>159053776
there is, they have to fill that 25 ep air time when they only had 21 episodes
>>
>>159053839
Live action specials might as well be episode 24 and 25.
>>
>>159051732
>not "i'm Jackass, and welcome to Meteora"
one job, but still funny
>>
>>159053568
>>159053839
>>
>>159053568
Wait,was it? So two specials will be exclusively non-animation related stuff?
>>
File: 1489043359535.jpg (313KB, 612x716px) Image search: [Google]
1489043359535.jpg
313KB, 612x716px
What other shows had a recap episode being counted as part of the total episodes?
>>
>>159048277
10/10 PV
>>
>>159054048
gurren lagann but we got 27 episodes to make up for it
>>
File: 1497671369900.png (479KB, 710x385px) Image search: [Google]
1497671369900.png
479KB, 710x385px
Maybe it's a recap episode that also advances the plot/develops the characters we already have?
>>
>>159054048
I think HunterxHunter had at least one, it was labeled as a normal episode in the torrent I got. But 2011 had like 150 episodes so it's not a big deal
>>
>>159054131
haha
>>
File: 1489453067972.jpg (82KB, 478x475px) Image search: [Google]
1489453067972.jpg
82KB, 478x475px
>>159054081
>>159054136

and Re:Creators is 21 episodes
>>
>>159054131
Maybe if it was from the perspective of someone different than usual, but with Meteora it's hard to believe that.
>>
>>159051841
if it is, i wouldn't be mad, at all, now i expect some Gainax tier mind fuck later
>>
>a fucking PV is better than most episodes so far
what went wrong?
>>
>>159038842
>Literally ruins the Protagonist life
>Still get his cock and bears his child.
Fucking hell, Souta doesn't deserve this kind of suffering.

Is Hime pussy really worth all his friends dying and the world getting nuked?
>>
>>159054437
They're going for the meta-comedy route
>>
>>159054437
Meteora
>>
File: 1497119125653.jpg (79KB, 319x319px) Image search: [Google]
1497119125653.jpg
79KB, 319x319px
>aoki ei
>rei hiroe
>solid premise
>amazing soundtrack

>we're getting a recap episode as a main episode
why?
>>
>12 episodes of buildup
>4 new characters about to be added
>Hime spouts words of an attack
>13 Recap
>14-15
>15.5 Special
>16
>16.5 Special
It's not even a trainwreck but this program is tearing me apart. Considering the specials wont hold content relevant to main story it can only go on full swing by one and a half months. What did we do to deserve such blueballing?
>>
>>159054485
>Soda
>friends
good one, besides "you nuked my city, i get your pussy" seems like a fair trade for me
>>
File: DDYKuRRUAAAgy9W.jpg (75KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DDYKuRRUAAAgy9W.jpg
75KB, 768x1024px
>>159054485
>Is Hime pussy really worth all his friends dying and the world getting nuked?
It depends, is Hime a better artist than Souta?
>>
>>159054546
I just want to get off this ride
>>
>>159054497
Metaora
>>
>>159054578
There's no geting off this ride. We're about to border 5th dimension
>>
>>159054546
What are the specials about anyway?
>>
>>159054665
I DON'T KNOW AND IT'S KILLING ME
>>
>>159054665
probably tanabata and some production shit
>>
>>159054643
Mamamateora
>>
>>159054664
>>159054664
>>159054664
>>
>>159054539
>aoki listed as a good thing
Are you high? He's a westaboo that loves Nolan's style and doesn't use the potential of the anime medium
>>
If this week's episode is a total recap I'm curious about how different Hiroe's script will turn out to be, since the updates are catching up to the anime. Or maybe it will just have even more Meteora talking.
>>
>>159054546
WANT TO FIND THE REASON WHY WE HAVE TO CRY
>>
>>159048428
>She just gets smacked at the end.
Holy shit. Recap is going to be fun.
>>
File: METEORA.jpg (64KB, 1057x918px) Image search: [Google]
METEORA.jpg
64KB, 1057x918px
>>159054786
THE BUILDINGS FALLING DOWN
AND NO ONE'S THERE TO SAVE US
>>
>>159054839

THE ANIME IS FALLING APART
AND NO ONE'S IS THERE TO SAVE IT
>>
>>159054048
Space Brothers had three numbered recaps in a row. But it was when they switched time slots after the first year of airing.

Monogatari also had three recaps of the previous seasons that were counted normally.
>>
>>159044277
:}
>>
>>159020813
Surely Pride is super logical and perfectly totally acceptable and explainable, yes. Even Hunger (Gluttony) is actually more logical.
Thread posts: 515
Thread images: 157

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.