[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Koe no Katachi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: koe-no-katachi.jpg (164KB, 868x597px) Image search: [Google]
koe-no-katachi.jpg
164KB, 868x597px
Thoughts?
>>
It was good. Movie rushed many key things, but it kept the spirit of the original. KyoAni did a lot of scenes really, really well.
>>
>>159009556
A really terrible movie, everything feels forced as fuck for the sake of shitty melodrama and there's little to no actual build or justification for most of what happens. Also the direction is fucking horrendous, nonsensical cuts and the whole thing is smothered is chromatic aberration, it just comes off as really amateur.
>>
Too much chromatic aberration.
>>
>>159009556
Just watched it with my family
I guess it's not for people who never watch anime, but I think it was good nevertheless.
I didn't read the manga, only knew a few key plot elements, but I could feel that they were rushing some scenes more than they should have. Also correct me if I'm wrong but I get the feeling this movie shouldn't have been as bright and colorful as it was. But again I haven't checked the manga yet.
>>
>>159009776
>Movie rushed many key things
I bet you don't have any idea of what you're talking about and just said the same meme every single redditor post when talking about this.
>>
>>159010967
They skipped the movie entirely, which left out a lot of the group's feelings about Nishimiya - Ishida wanting to include her to make up for her shit grade school experience, other guys not wanting to bother because "why include her just because she's disabled", which was their whole thinking in grade school, as well as a real reason for them to be even be hanging out in the first place and why all of them except Sahara even spend time with Nishimiya; kind of glossed over Nishimiya's depression and feeling that it's her fault no one around her is happy; Yuzuru mostly sidelined despite being an enormous point of reference for learning about Nishimiya's circumstances, etc. etc. The scenes that were there were handled exceptionally well, but you're crazy if you think that the last quarter of the movie didn't feel insanely rushed.
>>
>>159009556
More like Koe no CUTachi
>>
>>159009556
It was okay.

The first 30 minutes of the movie or so were really good. Ishida had a lot of good moments, and they really hit the nail on the head portraying the guilt he felt.

Everything else felt pretty rushed. By the end of the movie, it was really unclear what the message or morale was supposed to be. There was very little development for any of the characters other than Shouya and Shouko. I don't know what the point of Satoshi and Kawai was though, they were basically worthless to the movie's plot. Ueno's actions were never redeemed either yet she was somehow accepted into the group. It had a really ambiguous message about victim blaming which I was not okay with.

Colorful did it better.
>>
Koe no Floptachi
>>
>>159009556
ueno a best
>>
Honestly? Only Shoko, Shouya, and Ueno actually grew as people. Some of the other characters didn't really, like fat-kun, but god damn blondie was a bitch and stayed a bitch.

I understand that Shouya was a piece of shit when he was 11, but so are most 11 year olds. The guy didn't deserve being turned into a social pariah for the next half decade.
>>
>>159009556
melodrama which assumes the viewer has the intelligence of a preschooler
>>
>>159012621
>Colorful did it better.
Probably the most overrated anime movie of the decade thus far. Colorful makes Koe no Katachi look like Citizen fucking Kane.
>>
I really enjoyed it,. Any more that people might suggest?
>>
The scene where Shoko tried to an hero is very well made, it was easily the best scene in the whole movie.
>>
I liekd it
>>
I loved it. It's one of my favorite shows from the last decade. I also cried like a little girl while watching it.
>>
File: yamada.jpg (44KB, 461x605px) Image search: [Google]
yamada.jpg
44KB, 461x605px
It's ok but KnnW is better
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.