[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://yusaani.com/l-ma/t-ma/madoka -magica/2017/06/26/41802

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 46619471_p0.jpg (957KB, 1400x1250px) Image search: [Google]
46619471_p0.jpg
957KB, 1400x1250px
http://yusaani.com/l-ma/t-ma/madoka-magica/2017/06/26/418027/

>・関係者との打ち合わせは重ねている
>・アイデアを熟成させるのに苦戦
>・続編のハードルが上がっていてプレッシャー
>・まどマギで新しいものを作りたいという気持ちはずっとあるが、まだ時間がかかる
>・マギアレコードはアニメの方がまだ時間借りそうなので、その間にキャラが活躍できる舞台を作りたかった

>there is trouble coming up with ideas
>it will take a long while to animate anything
>they're still very busy

It's almost been 5 years since Rebellion and they still are in the talking stages of making a sequel with no plans for the foreseeable future. RIP.
>>
>>158972270
Do they even have the script? At this pace this shit is gonna be announced in 2020.
>>
>>158972270
Just give us light-hearted sol filler episodes while you wait for deep stuff
>>
>>158972577
Please stop shitposting and constantly making garbage posts with bad images.
>>
>>158972943
Keep the thread alive for us. Thanks
>>
>>158972993
I sage every single post I make in reply to you, because I know you do nothing but shitpost. You're the only one bumping the thread.

And yes, it's obvious who you are by how you refuse to reply to anything said to you, and refuse to stop posting of topic images that damage thread.
>>
>>158972270
>It's almost been 5 years since Rebellion and they still are in the talking stages of making a sequel with no plans for the foreseeable future. RIP.
I'm actually fine with this.
I would rather them take their time and come up with something good, rather than just rush the process in order to come up with anything, and end up with something mediocre.

We should also consider Rebellion left the series in a rather interesting cliffhanger, in which any possible sequel could either remake or break the franchise.

They're better off taking their time thinking what is the best path to follow after Rebellion.
>>
>>158972270
Rebellion was the perfect ending, a sequel is unnecessary.
>>
>>158972270
They should just stop making a sequel for Madoka.
>>
>>158973168
Yes we get it ACK, everything that isn't what you like is bad.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.