[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: 1489116012023.png (4MB, 1772x1393px)
1489116012023.png
4MB, 1772x1393px
Well?
>>
Sleepy easily.
>>
>>158936644
Bully or bratty please.
>>
>you will never have a bratty middle schooler degrade you and call you onii-chan

literally w h y e v e n l i v e.
>>
Ara
Also, this is not /a/ related
>>
just kill me

do it
>>
>>158936644
bratty, for turning the tables on

sleepy for actual
>>
>>158936644

>>158936922 also Smug or Cold easily. They're the best options by far.
>>
Disdain
>>
>>158936644
Can she be cool AND smug?
>>
>>158936922
bang
>>
>>158936644
>Disdain is farting
>Smug has smelly feet
Someone should replace these with better pics already
>>
this is actually a tough choice, smug will definitely get your motor running, but I'm a sucker for older women

so either smug or ara, maybe a mix of the two.
>>
>>158937177
In 2D, even smelly feet smells great

forget your knowledge of disgusting 3D it has no use here
>>
>>158936776
that is the most hevenly thing I looked at
>>
Cool = Boring
Disdain = She doesn't like you
Ara Ara = Boring, will look ugly really soon
Bully = Doesn't like you and takes pleasure in fucking you over. Will probably cuck you with a black cock
Cold = Potential for gap moe, natural femdom
Tomboy = what the fuck is this normie shit
Sleepy = Might be cool but lazy means problems eventually
Smug = Literally no downsides
Bratty = Doesn't like you. You probably won't like her either after a couple of days
Captcha = Extremely shitty and broken
>>
File: Houkago Play.png (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Houkago Play.png
1MB, 1920x1200px
All of them except bratty
>>
>>158936644

I'm a tomboy + ara ara type
>>
>>158936644

Ara,Ara, Sleepy or Tomboy would be my top choices. Probably Ara, ara though.
>>
>>158936644
>Picking anything that leads to abandoning you saiyajin pride.
>Picking anything where you can't live a life of training and being a manchild
>Picking anything where your dominant woman doesn't ultimately loves you unquestionably more than any other beta males
>>
>>158936776
This anon right here
>>
Sleepy, Ara Ara, or Cool. The most realistic choice is the Cool type. Sleepy is the hottest one. Ara Ara is okay, during high school she would the perfect one for me but i am too old for that now.
>>
>>158936644
Smug tomboy combo please
>>
Cool or Smug.
>>
>>158936644
In my imaginayion, bully. In reality, probably none.
>>
>>158937568
Le cuck xdxdxdxd
>>
>>158936644
what is the difference
>>
>>158936922
>implying your faggot ass is good enough to warrant someone's attention
>implying you're not so filthy that no knife or bullet would ever want to touch you
>>
Smug > Cool > Ara

Rest kinda suck
>>
>>158937228
Smelly feet are literally amazing
>>
File: 1490740816219.png (4MB, 1200x4200px) Image search: [Google]
1490740816219.png
4MB, 1200x4200px
>>158936644
I think I'd take comething between sleepy, cool, and disdain types. If I had to pick one, probably Cool if I could only pick one.

Let's have a round two.
>>
>>158936644
>femdom
I transfer to a better school.
>>
All of these except for ara ara, tomboy and sleepy type would be awesome for playing along with and then turning the tables on. I mean a regular ol rape against a week, terrified moeblob is just boring as fuck. Imagine one of these, especially the bully type, in all their smugness and inflated ego playing along with youthinking they have yo completely broken. Imagine this going on for a couple of hours, days or even a week. Not only will the ego of the abuser will have them in a state of euphoria, but all that pent up wrath and lust that you yourself would have accumulated. And then at a sudden moment, in her moment of safety, you not only shatter her sense of self worth and the massive fortess of ego she has built up, but her delicate womanhood as well, as you have your way with her, pleasing yourself with whatever prts she witheld from you, defiling both her spirit and body. See with S&Mfags it's usually one or the other, they revel in the simplistic one dimensional aspect of it, while overlooking the beautiful possibility of triumphing over the entire person as a being.

Sleepy type would be absolute shit for this though, and so would ara ara, which is lovable in a different way.

Tomboy is absolutely awesome in a different way. She dominates over you, but it isn't absolutely degrading and spiteful. It's more of an animal pact thing really. But the best part is with someone like that yoid be driven towards self-improvement. With that sort of character you'd have your spells of submission and intimate affection, but in between you'll have this drivr to go out to the gym and get stronger. Every once a week you resist and try to take over only to be beat down and shown who is boss while you lose yourself in pleasure. Yet every week she'd hve a harder time maintaining her position, with the sense of fear yet admiration getting higher. And the moment when you actually do make it's like sisyphus actually rolling the stone to the top and fucking the gods.
>>
Bully + /ss/
>>
>>158936644
I want Bully to break me. Cold would be fine too.
>>
>>158950269
>like, dude. Just like, turn the, like, tables, like dide like
Fuck off.
>>
>>158950269
Women like to be raped by a man they find attractive/desirable. If you did something like this she would most likely fall in love with you because her body will make her do so.

Of course if she has wrong resolve she can overcome and hate you normally, but all those personality traits are sign of weakness, family issues, insecurities or any combination of these.

So you're not turning the tables. You're sealing marriage.
>>
>>158951524
strong resolve*

Fucked that up
>>
>>158936644
Cool, ara ara, and tomboy all actually care about you and can display affection genuinely. Smug is decent too. I prefer cool because I like someone smarter than me.

>>158948722
Monopolizing is very functional. If the setting calls for it, eliminating would be very advantageous. Though I'd probably be either dependent or harmless.
>>
>>158951367
>hurr fuck the wonders of intrcacies in power dynamics when it comes to domination just peg me like the little self-loathing bitch boy that I am
Fuck off, tard.
>>
Would Bully beat me up and choke me with her thighs in front of everyone?
>>
>>158952084
This thread isn't even meant for you.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.