[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overlord

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 551
Thread images: 189

File: ....jpg (497KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
497KB, 1920x1080px
How can one series have so many low perspicacity speed readers, it solemnly perplexes me.
>>
Is it time for new content?
>>
>>158927608
>Any manga/novel popular on /a/
>Not having a billion speedreaders
Are you even surprised?
>>
>could focus on ainz and on the other side the various' countries counter movements and politics
>instead we get filler and lizards
Why is the author such a hack. Is it possible that he simply started off with a premise and actually has no idea what to do with it now that it got some popularity?
>>
>>158927608
people are impatient
>>
File: 1486714845400.jpg (97KB, 680x535px) Image search: [Google]
1486714845400.jpg
97KB, 680x535px
>>158928033
Fucking this. I dropped it. I couldn't read through any more lizard sex and whiny knight.
>>
>>158928033
I like seeing Ainz through the eyes of other, pleb, characters.
>>
>>158927608
>>158927951
>>158928129
Condescending Overlordfags.
>>
File: Lupusregina.jpg (190KB, 653x909px) Image search: [Google]
Lupusregina.jpg
190KB, 653x909px
Imagine
>>
Touch-me Lupusregina-tama!
>>
>>158928320
Showing Ainz from the point of view of other people is ok. But he picked the wrong denizens. These lizards were boring. Also he took to long with their story. Giving a whole volume to the lizards was too much, it should have been 1~2 chapters at most.
Actually, it's rather annoying how long he's taking to tell the story. As someone said, it seems he himself is lost and don't know how to continue.
We already have 11 volumes with 400+ pages each and it still feels like the story is still in the beginning. The author is taking too long with storylines that are nice and all, but don't advance the main plotline much. I'm talking about stuff like the lizard arc, tomb raiders arc, etc.
>>
>>158928527
disappointing
>>
>>158928033 >>158928285
>People are STILL bitching about the lizards
KYS. They were thorough to show what it takes for the tomb to conquer someone and set command. They could then conquer without too much fluff as they did with the dwarves. Beastfolk are almost certainly the most numerous peoples because they're stronger. It makes sense it would be one of them to get it first.
>>
I unironically liked the lizard arc
>>
because they've dealt with the lizardmen, they now have an idea how to rule over the quagoa.

the quagoa was practically smacked the same way the lizards was smacked - floor guardian bitch slappin.

now, if other races/territories started behaving the same way, like, say elves from the south, they know how to deal with them easily. perhaps they can even be more subtle next time.
>>
>>158928527
FUCKING LUPUS
>>
>>158929320
I unironically liked the lizards.
>>
>>158928674
Good. I want a slowly paced story. If you're going to write a story about taking over an entire continent by ways other than raw force, than make the pace match that ambition.

>it seems he himself is lost and don't know how to continue.
I don't really understand your point here, mostly everything we have seen in the story thus far has been setup. The Holy Kingdom stuff we're going to be seeing in Vol. 12 was set up as early as Volume 4, even.
>>
I think people tend to forget that Overlord is basically just slice of life: Nazarick edition
>>
>>158929813
The author obviously doesn't have the whole story finished in his head, he's still thinking on how to unfold everything. "Filler" stories, slice of life and slow pace gives him time to think it through when he's lost and don't know how to continue.
Don't get me wrong, I even like Overlord's filler, slice of life and worldbuilding, but I wouldn't be surprised if people take the slow pace as a signal of author having a hard time to think about what to do next and how.
>>
>>158930148
He likely has a general groundwork for a beginning, middle, and end. And he said he already has plans for a sequel as well. Are all those details completely filled out? Probably not outside of about a 5 volume range, I'd say.
>>
The author will never dm for you, why even live.
>>
>>158929813
> Slow-paced story
You mean abysmal pacing?
> Raw force, make the pace match that
You have an army that can take out the entire world very easily with an great arsenal and you mean to tell me it should be slow as hell? Funny, considering if you have alot of power, then things would end relatively quickly yet you prolong it. Moreover, the mysteries of what happened have barely even been touched yet. What happened and why were parts of Yggsadrill summoned? There's has been little-to-no hints and don't give me the excuse of "because author" or convenience of MAGIC. It's like side-tracking from the more important questions.
>>158929141
> Implying Lizardmen arc meant anything to the real important crap involving what happened with the previous volume where Shalltear got brainwashed
Wow, it's as if the author pretty much retconned bothering to investigate further into what happened and just prolong with lizards and kingdoms. Considering it was one of the most important shit that relates to one of the world-items in terms of power and it's pretty much glossed over.
>>158929340
Still refusing to not look at the bigger picture.
>>158929813
> Set-up
Yeah, more perspective of jobbers who no one really cares about.
>>158928320
> I like seeing the perspective of CLIMB and bandit guy that got slime-swallowed
Yeah, real convincing narrative you want us to share a common agreement (not).
>>158930339
Then why does he prolong it by putting more pov from jobbers? It conflicts with the tone and adds nothing to the overall narrative.
>>
>>158930873
>What happened and why were parts of Yggsadrill summoned?
only retards want this question answered
>>
>>158930873
>pretty much retconned bothering to investigate further into what happened and just prolong with lizards and kingdoms
Except he didn't. Did you only read the first 5 volumes, or something? They have an underground crime syndicate doing the investigation into the WI right now.

Also, please learn how to write in English. You sound extremely incoherent and your responses are all over the place.
>>
>>158930873
Dumb phoneposter
>>
>>158930873
Ainz specifically says he doesn't want to rule the world with just force. He wants to create a utopia where his friends would be welcome. So there's quite a bit of political maneuvering going on to make Nazarick and Ainz into a sort've iconic figure - he wants to be perceived as good, and not a dictator that rules everything by force and only force. Of course, power is involved, but it's just a means.

This is mentioned more than a few times in the LN, so I'm surprised you even brought it up. It's one of the big reasons why Ainz is interested in subjugating other races like the Lizards, and why he's interested in Carne. Carne is, after all, a good example of a human society integrating with grotesques and subhumans, so it's basically a representation of his utopia on a micro level. No offense, but you're coming off as a speedreader. You got quite a bit of information objectively wrong in your post.
>>
>>158930916
You mean actual people who are skeptical of the overall scheme of the world but by prolonging it with little-to-no hints for many volumes, the only response Overlord fans reply is "only retards want this answered".
Fuck you. You are literally avoiding the important questions.
>>158930987
> First five volumes
And what were the results and did anything happen so far that they reached answers of what went on and confronted it? Please, elaborate.
> Learn how to write in English
Oh, ok. Sure man.
> Sound extremely incoherent
If that's the case, then how did you understand and give a response? Especially this guy right here >>158930916. You make no sense when you have a leap in logic like that.
> Responses are all over the place
You mean replying to each of the people here? Sure, call it all over the place.
>>158931030
Sure. Ok, anon. Resort to whatever ad hominems. Whatever makes you feel any better.
>>
File: For the princess.jpg (369KB, 948x1176px) Image search: [Google]
For the princess.jpg
369KB, 948x1176px
Reminder
>>
>>158931204
>so I'm surprised you even brought it up

Are you really though anon? Are you really surprised that somebody misses shit that's stated in the novel several times?
>>
>>158931234
isekai novels always answer the question of how they got to the world with levels of absolute cringe, it's always shit and it never satisfies anybody

no one cares how they got there, we just cate about the journey. it will inevitably be answered anyway like all isekai but it will be a shit answer because there is never a good one
>>
>>158931303
Grimgar did it best: make the fuckers forget they came from someplace else.
>>
>>158931234
>And what were the results and did anything happen so far that they reached answers of what went on and confronted it?
I'm not sure what the text you quoted and this ... unholy wreck of a sentence have to do with one another. Like I said, obtain coherency.

>If that's the case, then how did you understand and give a response?
These threads are filled with moronic ESLs who constantly ask stupid questions. After awhile, you can decipher the bullshit.
>>
>>158928674
>Showing Ainz from the point of view of other people is ok. But he picked the wrong denizens. These lizards were boring.
Yes, exactly, I'm fine with having a POV in the Jircniv, Carne, Climb and the dwarf. But fucking hell, the lizards were poorly done compared with the rest. Why do I need to care about any of those reptiles, they aren't important and are a pain in the ass to read.
>>
>>158931234
>And what were the results and did anything happen so far that they reached answers of what went on and confronted it?
>>
>>158931204
> Utopia
You mean the misunderstanding that emerged when Demiurge misunderstood what Ainz meant in the beginning, and alot of it has to do with just his teammates?
> This has been mentioned.
You people have been given multiple response. You've given, "Oh, it is out of caution he's doing everything slowly!" or "Oh, it is trying to go for a playground for his children!" Or the response of "Losing his fucking humanity by conquering and misunderstanding". You Overlordfags responded in these ways.
> Carne where he is building a society of humans and monsters
Funny, considering you have to convince me of trying to create such a society when he has does not bother investigating his own kingdom when they are doing heinous shit behind the scenes. And you tell me he is advocating for that?
>>158931262
I'm sorry, considering the important crap that has been supposedly repeated has been overshadowed by jobbers.
>>158931303
> Only care about the journey
Lack of skepticism and not attempting to search for answers are signs of non-realistic approach.
>>158931364
Grimgar went along with it too easy as if they were zombies.
>>158931400
> Attacking grammar.
Oh, ok. You're one of those folks.
> You get to decipher
Nope, bullshit. You clearly understood and yet you attempt to handwave it off as decipher. You understand what I'm saying, so just answer the fucking questions.
>>
this is why i want to kill my self things like this
>>
>>158931526
Are you gonna answer, or just greentext? You can't have both.
>>
>>158931557
>I'm sorry, considering the important crap that has been supposedly repeated has been overshadowed by jobbers.
t. Speedreader
>>
>>158928467
Literal pleb.
>>
File: 1458962786587.png (10KB, 337x133px) Image search: [Google]
1458962786587.png
10KB, 337x133px
I have some questions for folks from my most recent reread:
1.) During SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT, Ainz has 4 people he orders his cutie goats not to kill. Is it the King, Gazef, Climb, and Raeven? Or is it Gazef, Climb, Raeven, and Brain? Because from the dirty look Ainz shoots Brain on the battlefield when he sees him, I'm thinking that it is the former, but I'm not sure
2.) In vol 10 when Albedo meets with Renner, her 4 outlined objectives are "The first was the transportation of resources. The second was to create a casus belli. The third was to lay the foundation for her personal objectives. The fourth was to make a trade with the owner of this room." For the third objective, is the implication that this is for Albedo's player-hunt, or am I missing something?
3.) In vol 10 intermission, someone says "And if Surshana-sama had actually descended once more, that person would surely have told us. After all, that person is Surshana-sama’s first follower" when talking about identifying Ainz. Who is this someone? Rigrit is too young for this to be true, so I have no idea who it could be besides it being a character that hasn't been shown yet. Any thoughts?
4.) Same intermission, one person says "If that’s the case, what do you think that former Cardinal-dono will do?" when talking about how Ainz and co are likely part of the 100 year cycle of strong beings from another world. I think this could actually be Rigrit, but I wanted to know other people's thoughts
>>
>>158931557
>considering the important crap that has been supposedly repeated has been overshadowed by jobbers

I don't know how you even fucking miss "important crap" considering this is what interests you. Unless of course you don't even read the thing properly. Are you even able to parse the english language
>>
>>158931557
> Utopia
>You mean the misunderstanding that emerged when Demiurge misunderstood what Ainz meant in the beginning, and alot of it has to do with just his teammates?
No, I'm pretty sure that guy was talking about what Ainz honestly outlined in his head before talking to Ainzach at the Adventurer's Guild in Vol 10. Nice speedreading, though
>>
Are we actually getting season 2 in 2017 or do we have to wait until next year?

Pretty hyped for it:
>shounen adventures
>lizard sex
>chair
>qt damaged goods meido
>Bro-ain
>best thief
>dude in maid costume
>chuuni adventurer
>holy fuck Mare
>bug bullying
>best vampire
>nailclipper
>Momon saves the day
>mindbroken Hilda
>>
>>158931604
You would know this when reading, Overlordfag. Then please, give the exact quotes, pages, and volume that have repeated what went over my head. Shouldn't be a problem since you know this.
>>158931657
> parse the english language
> Says that while not even putting a question mark and capitalizing English.
Sure anon.
>>
>>158931712
The most popular guess right now is winter season of next year
>>
>>158931557
>You mean the misunderstanding that emerged when Demiurge misunderstood what Ainz meant in the beginning, and alot of it has to do with just his teammates?
Uh, the misunderstanding that, (as you redundantly put it), occurred when "Demiurge misunderstood" had nothing to do with creating a utopia. At that moment, the only things which were mentioned were taking over the world, not how they would go about doing so.

>You people have been given multiple response. You've given, "Oh, it is out of caution he's doing everything slowly!" or "Oh, it is trying to go for a playground for his children!" Or the response of "Losing his fucking humanity by conquering and misunderstanding". You Overlordfags responded in these ways.
Uh-huh. And all of those reasons are decent interpretations. They can also all be accurate at the same time.

>considering you have to convince me of trying to create such a society when he has does not bother investigating his own kingdom when they are doing heinous shit behind the scenes. And you tell me he is advocating for that?
What the fuck are you even saying?
>>
>>158931742
You're just not intelligent enough to warrant proper grammar

I'm surprised you even managed to read what I wrote. Then again, there's no actual evidence to support that in the first place.
>>
>>158931692
> Volume 10
Never bothered. Dropped this series around volume 7.
>>
File: 1327258554109.jpg (50KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1327258554109.jpg
50KB, 500x375px
>>158931811
Oh, so all of your posts are bait then because you've never finished the series. Either read or fuck off
>>
>>158931811
>Dropped this series around volume 7.
If you didn't like volume 6 then it's really not for you.
>>
>>158931811
Yes, we can tell by your nonsensical responses with objectively inaccurate information.

"Retconning," pffftbb
>>
>ywn hug
>>
File: smuk reinhard.png (357KB, 500x429px) Image search: [Google]
smuk reinhard.png
357KB, 500x429px
>It's another episode of, "ESL speedreads and doesn't understand what's going on."
>>
>>158931633
1) Yes, it was King, Gazef, Climb, and Raeven.
2) Maybe, maybe not. Who knows.
3) This is probably the only time he was mentioned. It's most likely that he is just a new character. And it seems very clear that he will end up appearing because it felt odd mentioning a character the way he did.
4) I don't think this is likely, because you could put there almost any character of any strength. IMO, this person is more likely to be inside ST, and since it was the former cardinal, is also possible that he is related to the last scripture. Which may hold the key as to why they are worried about his actions.
>>
>>158931806
> warrant proper grammar
Ok, coming from the guy who didn't even finish his fucking sentence when saying that and he has the gall to criticize me over it.
>>158931783
> decent interpretations
Then which is it? You guys change the answer every time it is asked.
> What are you saying?
Remember the sex dungeon Nazarick has and you tell me Ainz has no doubts within Nazarick? Especially when you attempt to tell me that he wants coexistence despite the fact the sex dungeon was going on? Wanting coexistence when you have crap that is unknown to Ainz is purely hypocritical and contrived when he never bothered to find out what is going on in Nazarick.
>>
>>158931955
>Implying non ESL speedreaders are any different.
>>
>>158931234
The important questions you claim to have got discarded in vol 1 when he showed no interest to going back to his old world.
Concentration is on the NW, people, politics, culture ect
The question is not how or why player got transported to the NW.

But how they effected the NW.
>>
>>158931995
>the gall to criticize me over it

Well that explains it. You literally can't parse the english language. No wonder you have so many problems with this ln.
>>
>>158932029
Just stop responding to him. He is baiting and people are falling for it. Ignore the retard an move on
>>
>>158931712
I think we might get it after OPM and while there is a close by LN to release (which most likely does when the anime is airing), so only around Vol.14 release. Which is for sure in 2018.
>>
>>158931633
1. Hard to say the problem i have with Raeven being on the list is the fact that the goat was literally chasing him and he only survived because of luck because Ainz stopped them when he met Gazef on the field.
2. Her personal objective was most likely her interest in the WCI that mind controlled Shalltear and trying to obtain information about its whereabouts through the 8 fingers.
3. My guess? Either someone from Zuranon or Zesshi.
4. No idea
>>
>>158931995
>Remember the sex dungeon Nazarick has and you tell me Ainz has no doubts within Nazarick? Especially when you attempt to tell me that he wants coexistence despite the fact the sex dungeon was going on?
What does Nazarick's sex dungeon have anything to do with creating an Utopia-esque society with integrated races? The plebs will not be entering Nazarick, since the Tomb is not the capital for his society. Even if plebs were allowed into Nazarick, it would probably be restricted access, so any point regarding "sex dungeons" or whatever (not even sure why you think this is something relevant to bring up), is moot. Is Ainz a hypocrite for wanting a utopia like society when Nazarick is, in and of itself, completely deviant? Sure. That's fine though.
>>
Honestly I probably speed read but I dropped it over all the torture porn shit anyway.
There has been no "inna vidya lol XD" fantasy basis that Japs can't seem to ruin, with their constant focus on some combination of perversion or gore to the point that it's just embarrassing as a human bean.

Also, no Overlord fan has adequately been able to answer my questions.

Does Ainz think he's inside a videogame - and therefore the NPCs aren't human/sentient beings - or does he believe the world is real and clearly some fucking magic has gone down?
The racial alignment of an Overlord is chaotic evil, and as an undead he should feel 0 emotion. But this is pretty contrary to the actual guy. Often he reacts emotionally and flustered about weird shit like a human (being embarrassed about Doppel, not wanting to sit on the bone throne). But then goes stone cold genocidal murdering spree over completely benign shit like finding out how many goat demons he can summon despite it being in his power to force surrender anyway, or testing Nazaricks defence on innocent strangers.

Is he being compelled to commit atrocities? Is it just his natural personality? Or is it tied into A and he just considers them all 1's and 0's?
If the goal is to re-unite with his friends, why would he do this with mass murder and gruesome torture? Even if he's literally in a video game, the blatant realism of the setting makes it disturbing beyond the point of autism. It's the actions of an unlikable sociopath.

Ainz is loathsome on nearly every level. Incompetence, brutality, a twit salaryman who "lost" all his friends because he somehow couldn't keep in touch beyond a fucking videogame, using pay2win items, your basic "lmao it's a harem but the protag is prudish ;)" which defines an entire library of trash media for the saddest of faggots, etc.
Ainz is shit, so by extension and entire universe built around jerking him off is shit.
>>
>>158932142
1) Nah, man. He clearly didn't survive by chance if he was the only survivor.
2) The objective you mentioned doesn't seem personal.
3) Zesshi is impossible.
>>
>>158931847
I never finished the fucking series because I lost interest. And seeing how this is redefined in volume 10, it took you 10 volumes to get this far. I'm impressed.
>>158931870
> pffftb
What a great response you just gave.
> inaccurate info
Oh, ok.
>>158931955
> Does know what is going on
Because it became boring and just dragged on? I had no incentive to further read this series by volume 7.
>>158932029
> Still being hypocritical.
Sure.
>>158932109
Coming from you Overlordfags, that's a compliment.
>>
File: 1360729054078.png (241KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1360729054078.png
241KB, 500x375px
>>158932206
>>
>>158932173
>Is he being compelled to commit atrocities?
stepping on ants isn't an atrocity
>>
>>158932245
> Overlordfags attempt to use the mental disabilities bit.
Wow. Is your fanbase this cancerous that you shut off any criticism?
>>158932158
> That's fine
No, that's redefining and contradicting yourself by your own actions. It's especially bullshit when this goes on with no introspection on why this is rather hypocritical.
>>
>>158932332
Ainz has already had more than a few scenes where he talks about how hypocritical he is. He's a flawed person, and there is nothing wrong with writing a flawed character.

Again, if you weren't speed-reading, I wouldn't have to explain this to you. I think I'm done explaining basic information which you would've obtained otherwise if you just read the novel.
>>
>>158932192
1) Strange then he was the only one chased after by the goat then when the rest of his team was already dead. And the goat was nearly ontop of him before it stopped it was pure chance.
Take the king he got away without being chased. Climb never encountered a goat or had to face one in the first place. Even Brain that stayed close to climb didnt wasnt suddenly attacked by one.
So why would a goat with the destinct order to not kill him chase after him trampling his adventureres down ect? It was pure luck, that he survived.

But that leaves the question who the 4th one was. Possible someone not present on the battlefield?
>>
Nabe is the best maid.
>loyal
>battle mage
>doppleganger
>secretly lust for papa bones bone
>yamato nadeshiko
>>
>>158932440
>It was pure luck, that he survived.
Pretty much my thoughts, too.

I suppose it's possible that it could've be Brain as #4 instead of Raeven, but I dunno why Renner would want him alive. He doesn't even take orders directly from her.
>>
>>158932192
2) Why not? Considering how Albedo was still against releasing her sister after her disobeying Ainz orders, the threat she sees in other guardians being more loyal to their creator then to Ainz. Her creation of the strongest team in Nazerick.
Albedo would be able to ensure loyaltiy of the other guardians with the help of the WCI towards Ainz, even in the most unlikely scenario when other SB should arrive. She wouldnt had a need to eliminate them if she could just mind control them and ensuring stability of nazerick and loyalty towards the man she loves.
>>
>>158932396
> Read the novel
I refuse. I have no incentive to go on with this series any longer when I was reading it.
> How hypocritical he is
And how he continues to contradict himself? No improvement whatsoever!
>>
>>158932332
>Wow. Is your fanbase this cancerous that you shut off any criticism?
But you refuse to listen. You claim shit like the Quagoa don't matter when almost all of Ainz's interaction with them was based off of what he learned dealing with the Lizards. Hell, you made that claim and then later admitted you haven't read past Vol 7, so you have no idea what the fuck a Quagoa even is. How are we supposed to take you seriously when you're blatantly being idiotic?
>No, that's redefining and contradicting yourself by your own actions. It's especially bullshit when this goes on with no introspection on why this is rather hypocritical.
No, it's not. Nazarick was not only created by Ainz, it was created by him and all of his friends. It is very clear from the start that Ainz doesn't want to trample on what his friends made, considering that he not only wants to keep the things they made around because he misses/cares for his friends, but also because that sort of "one person decides everything" shit went against the core tenants of how he ran the guild so successfully. So what if Shalltear has a sex dungeon? It ain't Ainz's fucking problem. It was made by Peroroncino. Just because he is now the only one left running things doesn't mean he feels like he needed to change every aspect of what his friend's created, nor does he have the confidence to do so. It's not hypocritical, it is just a moral flaw with the character
>>
>>158932571
He has improved himself. Read the novel.
>>
File: summer is here.jpg (11KB, 195x259px) Image search: [Google]
summer is here.jpg
11KB, 195x259px
>>158932571
>>
Vol 12 translation when?
>>
>>158932674
Month and a half or so. The wait is killing me
>>
>>158932553
Honestly, I doubt she would utilize the mind-control WCI on the other SB in the theoretical situation that they appeared again. She would probably just kill them.

If anything, her reason for chasing after the WCI is likely to just gain more favor with Ainz, which is the same as achieving a personal goal. She'd especially get a lot of credit since it's been driving Ainz nuts for practically 8 volumes now.
>>
>>158932173
Are you just really desperate for conversation?

When you say "no Overlord fan has been able to answer my questions" it sounds like one of those banner ads in the vein of "gamers all over the word have been waiting for this game, try not to get addicted" that sort of shit.

I'm probably easily baited since I started typing up a reply to answer the questions, but decided it's not worth it since all of those questions are answered by reading the novel. This isn't even a matter of speed reading, the entire post sounds like you're anime-only.
>>
>>158932520
My guess is its someone unknown or wasnt present on the battlefield.

It will sound strange but what about Barbro, as the oldest son it would be normal for him to be beside his father and fight on the biggest battle of the kingdom.
But he wasnt present because he was sent to carne village where he died because of circumstances.
On the other hand it would be strange for Lupus saying that Barbro has no place in Ainz plan if she got the order directly from him beside having a note to not kill him. You could say he wasnt happy about Carne being attacked, so he ignored it.

Or it was really brain, but why would Ainz look at him like that?
Did he hear about his and Shalltears encounter and that he remembered her in vol 6?
Seeing him as a puzzle piece to find out what happend to Shalltear and Ainz remembered that?

Its rather strange.
>>
File: 1459138038122.jpg (595KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1459138038122.jpg
595KB, 1200x1200px
>>158932742
>It will sound strange but what about Barbro, as the oldest son it would be normal for him to be beside his father and fight on the biggest battle of the kingdom
I think this is impossible, considering that when Lupus kills him, she specifically states that it was on Ainz's orders several hours after they battled at Carne Village
>>
>>158932742
Ainz has no reason to keep Brain alive.
>>
>>158932902
He obviously heard about his mythical nail clipping ability and wants to collect him
>>
>>158932574
> Refuse to listen
I'm listening, I also quoted you as indication that I listened.
> Doesn't matter despite the fact the real questions of the overall greatest questions of the series have no even been remotely answered and have no signs because you are preoccupied with some race.
Explain that to me.
> Being idiotic
Answer the questions that we've all been wondering on with the people who brainwashed Shalltear, how they have world item, why did Nazarick get sent to isekai? No answers from what you guys gave me and no hints as far as I saw.
> So what if Shalltear has a sex dungeon?
You don't even remember the breeding pen.
> Moral flaw with the character
Would be interesting if it was touched more upon, but you get jobber pov. Boring.
>>158932606
Contradicting yourself by continuing to be hypocritical through your actions is not improvement. No atonement whatsoever and he still hasn't fucking found out about the breeding pen? So you mean to tell me he improved despite the fact he hasn't even bothered to check what is going on in his own kingdom? Ok.
>>158932642
I refuse to sing or play strings for you.
>>158932724
>All questioned are already answered
Pinpoint all the volume, chapter and then pages to indicate. It shouldn't be so hard for you. Considering you say it can easily be answered. In fact, why don't you also answer the questions I have in this post if you're going to answer in that half-hearted response to the other anon?
>>
>>158932966
Read the novel.
>>
>>158932698
Albedo is the overseer of the guardians and administrator of Nazrick. She is proud of her position and is certainly vocal if someone dares to oppose Ainz or questioning his orders.

For her stability of Nazerick is the most important think, if the Nazerick crumbles it would taint her pride and purpose to exist.

She knows how lonely Ainz feels (vol 3)
She knows how exploitable it makes him (vol 7)
She knows that the loyalty of the other guardians are with their creators if they should arrive
She is intelligent enough to realize if another SB arrives it would cause chaos in Nazerick and possible a civil war.
She created a team out of herself and Pandoras Actor and automatons that can be easly controlled.
PA should know how Ainz feels about his friends, he isnt stupid either and should see the danger in other SB coming and contending for the rule over Nazerick.
PA also should know that if Ainz finds out about the killings of the other SB he will certainly blame himself because he changed Albedo.

So using a WCI to not kill but ensuring loyality towards Ainz would be the best course of action.
For Nazerick and Albedo. Why not use a method you already witnessed its effect.
>>
>>158933020
She's going to be awfully disappointed when she realizes the WCI is limited use.
>>
>>158932966
>the people who brainwashed Shalltear, how they have world item
The guys who founded their country were players.
>why did Nazarick get sent to isekai?
Unknown, but no one really cares.
>You don't even remember the breeding pen.
Ainz knows, he just doesn't care about any of that.
>>
>>158932794
On the other hand it would be strange for Lupus saying that Barbro has no place in Ainz plan if she got the order directly from him beside having a note to not kill him. You could say he wasnt happy about Carne being attacked, so he ignored it.

Yeah maybe next time read everything before replying.
>>
>>158933003
Yeah, no. I refuse. It shouldn't be hard for you to answer, since you say the novel explains it. Then stop prolonging the answer and repeating the same response. Answer the questions.
>>
>>158933069
Yepp
>>
>>158933097
I'm not going to do your research for you. Read the novel.
>>
>>158933097
Go find them yourself.
>>
>>158933097
Why should anybody explains something to you if you have no interest in the first place to read further? If you dont like it fine?
So you are just here to shit on it and grabbing attention.
>>
>>158933081
No one gives a shit about Barbro. Ainz wanted him dead so that it would be easier for Renner to inherit the throne.
>>
>>158933097
Here >>158933079
are your answers.
>>
Since the throne is WCI what does it do?
>>
>>158933228
Let's them keep the Tomb raidboss as a pet.

I have no idea.
>>
The ONLY possible candidates for the 4th "not kill" slot is Reaven and Renner. Why would Ainz care about the pinnacle of failure that Brain is.
>>
File: 1464666211018.jpg (480KB, 702x957px) Image search: [Google]
1464666211018.jpg
480KB, 702x957px
>>158932966
>I'm listening, I also quoted you as indication that I listened
Implying quoting someone and then abjectly refuse to think about their points is "listening". You are doing the reading equivalent of "in one ear and out the other."
>Explain that to me
You first, ESL-kun. You butchered my sentence so badly that I have no idea what you're even trying to imply I have to explain, but I'll give it a shot. You claimed Lizards don't matter, but after Vol6 the knowledge Ainz gained from subjugating them and the main Lizardmen characters from the arc are recurring. Hell, in vol 11 one of the main characters on Ainz's adventures into the mountains is Zenberu, but asking you to know the entire story is too much I suppose.
>Answer the questions that we've all been wondering on with the people who brainwashed Shalltear
Obviously the ST
>how they have world item
Obviously left to them by the 6 Gods they worship. It's been said numerous times by the ST
>why did Nazarick get sent to isekai
No one fucking knows. Just because the mechanics of the 100 year cycles, a key conflict of the story, hasn't been explained yet does not make this a bad story. It makes it a story where not everything has been handed to you on a silver platter where you could read a little over half of the story and know exactly what's going on.
>You don't even remember the breeding pen
Kid, fuck you. Breeding pens aren't in Nazarick you little shit, and Ainz has never been to them so your previous point is moot. He trusts Demiurge to run the facility making scrolls, and seeing as how Demi is one of the few Guardians to not give Ainz any reason to question his abilities, he's doing so justifiably
>Would be interesting if it was touched more upon, but you get jobber pov. Boring.
Only your opinion. And the opinion of someone who has barely read over half of the story at that
>>
New compace(magazine that has overlord manga) on the 26th lads,
>>
>>158933201
Then who was the 4th?
>>
>>158933079
> Were players
Why haven't they been found this far in if that's a big revelation? In fact, it shouldn't even be a problem that they should be alive if alot of the players were not human.
> Unknown, but no one really cares
Oh, ok. Lose skepticism.
> Ainz knows.
Funny how he never got the full extent of the meaning when the sex slave was about to be sent there and you tell me he knows. In fact, since you tell me he doesn't care, that only conflicts with him trying to achieve coexistence. And that makes it rather contrived.
>>158933127
Nope. And this ain't no school setting so just answer it.
>>158933130
You have no problem explaining them.
>>158933191
Oh sure, yeah man.
>>
>>158933228
AOE (maybe the whole tomb) buffs is the only way.
>>
>>158933279
Reaven not possible read above.
>>
>>158933322
It was just his impression that he would be killed, if he wasn't in the "not kill" list, he would have died in unison with all his jobbers adventures.
>>
>>158933299
Your reading comprehension is embarrassingly bad. Please learn English.
>>
>>158933279
It can't be Renner. As a princess, she would not be present on the battlefield. There would be no need for Ainz to put her on the list.
>>
>>158933416
Yes, exactly. But those two are the ONLY possible people to be on the list. Otherwise it is someone that was not yet mentioned.
>>
File: Overlord_manga_chapter27-14.jpg (570KB, 1500x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Overlord_manga_chapter27-14.jpg
570KB, 1500x1080px
I think I might IRONICALLY defile the reptile, sully the scalie, slithered into the lizard

just for the implied NTR sake
>>
>>158933462
>that blush
What a fucking slut.
>>
>>158933462
I keep imagining how her in RL would be, and I would never consider fucking such a thing. Disgusting beyond belief.
>>
>>158933359
Then tell me why climb didnt got chased by goats until last minute.
Why the king wasnt chased until last second
Why Brain wasnt chased until last second.

Do you see the problem? For someone on the "not kill" list he was rather edge of being killed.

The goat "froze" suddenly because Ainz stopped all goats.
>>
>>158933525
Gazef was attacked, yet he DEFINITIVELY was on the list, no doubts.
>>
>>158933299
>Why haven't they been found
They're dead.
>Oh, ok. Lose skepticism.
You're not making any sense. Ainz doesn't want to return to his world, why would he bother investigating that?
>Funny how he never got the full extent of the meaning
Yes, Ainz is dense at times. Is that all ypu have to whine about?
>that only conflicts with him trying to achieve coexistence. And that makes it rather contrived.
Not at all. It's the ends justify the means philosophy in practice. Though the methods are questionable, the results is coexistence.
>>
>>158933283
> Refuse to think about their points
I literally did the definition of listening which is take notice and respond to your points. A little redundant, eh?
> Butchered my sentence
Not even answering the greatest questions of the series itself is what I was saying and you seem to be preoccupied with races that have very little-to-no relation scheme of things. Also, 11th volume? You expect me to accept recurring characters after 7 volumes after they were initially introduced? Nice usage of pacing, author.
> ST
> Left behind
Why to them if they're also considered bad? In fact, the players have not even been introduced this far and you expect me to consider this good pacing?
> No one fucking knows
Not even having more skepticism on the issue?
> Your point about breeding pens
What you gave me just now conflicts with this anon >>158933079
> Only your opinion.
Of course it's my opinion. Stop stating the obvious. It's like pointing out the sky, streets, and cars like some retard. It's also one of the most worst counter-arguments as it is merely stating the obvious statements.
>>158933390
Coming from you people that have repeatedly criticized me over it and neverbothered to fix your own mistakes, I find that to be a compliment.
>>
>>158933081
>Yeah maybe next time read everything before replying
But you're wrong. Lupus was ordered by Ainz to kill Barbro, who by that time he would have know was Barbro since he would've been informed of the attack on Carne, and Barbro made it clear who he was. And Lupus is not the type to intervene and kill an enemy unless it directly complies with her orders, even after vol8. She was about to intervene in the fight when the knights were closing in on Enri, Enfi, and Nemu, but ended up not because it wasn't necessary since, to her surprise, Enri summoned an army. She would've been happy to let everyone die besides those three she was ordered to protect, but after the battle she would've for sure reported the incident to Ainz, considering vol8. THEN, she had the time to report it, receive orders to chase after Barbro, return to Nazarick, search the library for the right mercenary Goblins to summon, and then hunt down Barbro. She told Barbro that he wasn't part of Ainz's plan because he was acting all high and mighty as the crown prince, expecting to be spared. Not because Ainz simply hadn't thought to mention Barbro to her and she then decided to hunt him down all on her own. It doesn't make sense logically, and it doesn't fit with her character to do so
>>
>>158933547
He positioned himself in its way. HE confronted them

What about climb/Brain? Hell gazef was surpised in all the carnage that the armor was still shining brightly.
>>
>>158933609
All your questions have been answered. Now fuck off.
>>
>>158933652
Yes, exactly. Climb is also on the list. Not only because of what happened in Vol.9 but also because of Vol.6 and Ainz knowledge that Climb and Sebas know each other. Now Brain does not connect in Vol.9 and didn't have a prior history in Ainz memory.
>>
>>158933652
What about Climb and Brain? Ainz stopped the Dark Young before it could turn its attention to Climb amd Brain and attack.
>>
>>158933621
I know that, it was just a thought because he would fit as a person being on a list but unexpectantly not on the battlefield.
What you said is totaly right and i agree.
>>
>>158933571
> Why would he bother investigating that?
Because it could lead him to finding his nakama if he were to?
> Ainz is dense
Yet you people praise him as smart.
> Ends justify the means.
Explain to me how that ends up with coexistence if you're just gonna treat them like pigs at the breeding pens and you want coexistence. It's contrived and hypocritical. Moreover, you said he knows but what this guy says here makes me conflicted >>158933283.
>>158933663
Nope. They have not been answered.
>>
>>158933609
>I literally did the definition of listening which is take notice and respond to your points. A little redundant, eh?
Redundant, in the fact that every post you make only shows how little you know, then yes. Redundant
>Not even answering the greatest questions of the series itself is what I was saying and you seem to be preoccupied with races that have very little-to-no relation scheme of things. Also, 11th volume? You expect me to accept recurring characters after 7 volumes after they were initially introduced? Nice usage of pacing, author
Reading comprehension, ESL. Vol 11 is where one of the lizards is a MAIN character. The two brothers appear consistently in the other volumes leading up to that and I'm not just talking about the Lizards themselves, but what was learned from their subjugation. Something that comes up consistently as well. My point about the races is that you have no idea what you're talking about
>Why to them if they're also considered bad? In fact, the players have not even been introduced this far and you expect me to consider this good pacing?
The ST are not bad, they are antagonists to Nazarick at the moment. All of the players from the previous cycles are thus far considered dead, so you point about "introducing them" is false
>What you gave me just now conflicts with this anon
That Anon has his own opinion about how much Ainz knows about the breeding pens. I have my own. I believe that Ainz doesn't know the disgusting details, but that even if he did he would probably only care about stopping the torture of those he considered relatively innocent, so long as saving them did not risk leaking any sensitive info
>Of course it's my opinion
You read the first half of that statement and ignored the rest. It was that your opinion is uninformed and false on almost every account
>>
>>158933833
>Vol 11 is where one of the lizards is a MAIN character
HAHAHAHAHA... hahahahahahah! Sure there buddy.
>>
>>158933722
So did he with Raeven before he got trampled by the goat. Pure luck.

>The sound of the hooves had suddenly stopped.
>Driven more by curiosity than courage, Raeven turned around. In his eyes,
>he saw the Dark Young motionless, as though frozen in place.

Gazefs point of view
>“I see. They’ve stopped.”
>The Dark Young had stopped moving, as though frozen in place. The way their hooves had halted mid-stomp was a pose worthy of a statue.

Keyword FROZEN if it isnt obvious.
>>
>>158933854
Okay, maybe Zenberu wasn't a main character by the literal, literary definition of the word, but he was certainly a major character in that volume and a very influential secondary character
>>
>>158933865
It is so oblivious that the Dark young could SPLAT him in a instant. The key here is how long it took to "kill him". He also holds an important position in the Kingdom, which could be of use to Nazarick.
Not only this but it seemed like he was hallucinating a bit, maybe the whole business of him seeing the tentacle coming (which even gazef couldn't see) was an hallucination.
Even if it was real, since even an normal pleb could see, it wasn't going to kill him.
>>
File: cute nothing.jpg (28KB, 398x361px) Image search: [Google]
cute nothing.jpg
28KB, 398x361px
>thinking anything /a/ says or thinks about overlord will matter or effect anything in anyway
>>
>>158934172
>thinking anything /a/ says or thinks about anything will matter or effect anything in anyway
ftfy
>>
>>158934172
>realized this and decided to post about it.
Sorry, it's a hard truth I know.
>>
>>158933833
> How little you know
Funny you say that, regarding the fact there's been information that seems to be inconsistent here >>158933283 and here >>158933079. So how much do you people really know?
> Criticizing me over reading comprehension despite not even adding periods to your own sentences.
Ok.
> No idea what you're talking about
Sure, a little obvious since I dropped the story long ago. Redundant speaking the obvious, eh?
> Far considered dead
Why? Many of them were non-human, easily able to live past their longevity. Have you fully confirmed it? Give me the exact passage and quote you speak of.
> Has his own opinion and my own.
This is a simple answer regarding if he knows or not about the pen. You said yes and he said no, there is a conflict of info here.
> ignored the part of not reading the rest.
Are you sure you people are not uninformed and false considering you can't follow a single fact on whether Ainz knows or not and you people gave multiple answers? And you have the gall to criticize me over that.
>>158934023
>>158933854
So you people can't even come to common agreement over info? Sure, criticize me for being false as you claim while you can't seem to get the truth either.
>>
>>158934404
> Criticizing me over reading comprehension despite not even adding periods to your own sentences.
>Ok.
Reddit, leave
>>
>>158927608
There is new shit coming out relatively soon right?
>>
>>158934404
the players that built the ST are humans since the whole ST hates every single non-human, and they are considered bad only from a non-human's POV
>>
>>158934492
Ok, hypocrite. Call out reddit boogeyman. What I said here >>158934404 about not knowing the story thus far and you guys tell me I'm false, yet you guys shown yourself to be conflicted on the real truth. Ok, hypocrites.
>>
>>158934545
Closest is next LN volume in a month and a half

>>158934550
You're on point, but only 4 of the 6 gods were human or humanoid. We know that Surshana was an undead of some sort, but I have no idea off the top of my head what the race of the last one was
>>
>>158934583
Read or fuck off, Reddit
>>
>>158929480
they were kinda argonian maid style but OK I guess
>>
>>158934612
If the ST compares Ainz with Surshana, couldn't he be just a necromancer or something along the lines since you can still be human as a necromancer?
>>
>>158934612
>>158934550
So now you people tell me that they hate humans despite one of their players still being non-human? Would they hate them, are the non-humans still alive?
>>158934631
I refuse to read. Reddit adores this series, so why don't you go over there instead of telling me to do that?
>>158934708
Still having questions here on common agreement of info in the story, yet I get criticized.
Well, I spent hours replying to this thread, goodbye. I hope to piss you Overlordfags off soon.
>>
>>158934799
mate just go neck yourself since you only want to be spoonfed like retards
>>
>>158934708
Maybe, but I always interpreted the fact that the ST higher-ups though they looked similar to be because they were both undead, but I suppose that is a little bit of conjecture. I also remembered EE mentioning something about the worship of the gods being different in the Kingdom and Empire, where they worship the 4 gods, and the ST where they worship the 6 gods. Doing a ctr+f of vol5 didn't get me anything I thought it would, so I'll have to skim other volumes soon to double check. Wiki says belief between 4 and 6 is based on overlapping qualities, but I thought that there was also a racial component to it
>>
File: Maria_spoonfeeding.jpg (186KB, 672x508px) Image search: [Google]
Maria_spoonfeeding.jpg
186KB, 672x508px
>>158934799
How much of a spoon feed do you want to get ? Off yourself.
>>
>>158932498
>dat stomach fat
My dick can't handle such lewdness.
>>
File: 1498268839320.jpg (31KB, 526x300px) Image search: [Google]
1498268839320.jpg
31KB, 526x300px
>>158934799
>Guys, I swear I'm not Reddit Boogeyman! I just know what they like and sound exactly as retarded as them
ahahahaha
>>
>>158934982
It is not fat, it's just badly drawn. Try to find belly button and you will understand that Nabe is slim.
>>
>>158934799
Well that's a stupid reason not to read, must be under 18
>>
>>158933516
You dare call the sweetest lizard in the world disgusting!?
>>
>>158935027
Don't ruin my fantasy.
>>
File: 1464668251366.png (16KB, 344x135px) Image search: [Google]
1464668251366.png
16KB, 344x135px
>>158931633
reread the posts for this now that Reddit-kun is gone and am trying to form consensus of what is said:
1.) We only know that Gazef and Climb are for sure. Raeven is likely, but could've been lucky to get away alive. King or someone who wasn't there for the 4th slot?
2.) Either player-hunter group (because it is very personal), or Downfall of C&C search using eight fingers
3.) Likely someone that has yet to be fully introduced and that was their first mention
4.) Might be Rigrit, but unlikely considering ST connection
Feel free to correct any mistakes I made in this
>>
>>158935648
3) My first thought was that this is one of the 6 god's surviving NPC, but that's just a thought.

4) I remember from reading the machine translation of wn it was painful, yes that Zuranon have some special animosity towards Slane Teocracy. They came up with a fake god cult of Jashin(evil spirit or something) to give ST trouble. Maybe the former Cardinal is a leader of the Zuranon?
>>
Why EE is such bone hungry slut?
>"Aaaaah! I can't help it, he's too damn cool! Is it wrong for me to feel like a girl again, just once in hundreds of years? After all, he's a mighty warrior who's stronger than me."
>>
File: 1474694651878.jpg (103KB, 469x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474694651878.jpg
103KB, 469x600px
>>158937018
Because she is Best Girl. Of course she'd want the supreme bone. Now I just want to see her interact with Ainz not in disguise. I'm going to feel terrible when she dies
>>
>>158937141
Yeah, Ainz will kill her to fulfill his promise to entoma and then he will resurrect her just to emphases his dominance.
>>
File: A beautiful slave.png (362KB, 366x897px) Image search: [Google]
A beautiful slave.png
362KB, 366x897px
>>158937018
Is not like she is a slut (maybe a bit), is more like Ainz passive skill is making every being his servant (sex slave in her case).
>>
File: 14ac44dce9a1265afd31cceed35b8b24.jpg (427KB, 700x1296px) Image search: [Google]
14ac44dce9a1265afd31cceed35b8b24.jpg
427KB, 700x1296px
>you will never pet the kitty
>>
>>158932498
I actually really enjoyed how much time they gave Nabe in the anime. Albedo and Shalltear are good in their own ways, but Nabe was just felt top teir for some reason.
>>
>>158937764
>but Nabe was just felt top teir for some reason
>some reason
It's because she's an adorable, retarded and have a sense of superiority over human beings.
>>
>>158937439
>you will never pet her womb with your cock
>>
File: tumblr_nto6s1QWro1qdvrdyo1_1280.jpg (924KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nto6s1QWro1qdvrdyo1_1280.jpg
924KB, 800x1131px
>>158938003
>pet her womb with your cock
Hummm, that is not how you are supposed to pet cats.
>>
>>158938336
Not with that attitude it's not.
>>
>>158933228
It prevents anyone from using any surveillance magic or items including wci on their base.
>>
>>158939190
We can only hope or is that WN knowledge?
>>
>>158939190
>It prevents anyone from using any surveillance magic or items including wci on their base.
What good does that do?
>>
Why are these threads so cancerous? I don't mean full of shitposting, what you can find in some other threads, I mean they are exactly cancerous.
Does power fantasy attract cancer?
>>
>>158942247
>Does power fantasy attract cancer?

If you even need to ask this, you don't deserve any better.
>>
>>158942247
You going to provide some clarification for that opinion, or are you just trying to mingle in a place you think is cancerous?
>>
File: 190512-186784-idunno.jpg (25KB, 620x406px) Image search: [Google]
190512-186784-idunno.jpg
25KB, 620x406px
>>158942555
That's kind of tradition for me to ask why are Overlord and a community so bad in the every Overlord thread.
>>
File: Interesting.jpg (65KB, 206x466px) Image search: [Google]
Interesting.jpg
65KB, 206x466px
>>158942708
Well, someone had to do it I suppose. I was pretty sure we had a few other people say it already in this one, but welcome home
>>
>>158931633
3. Probably Zuranon leader, since it's hinted (Or even flat out confirmed but I'm not sure) that Zuranon is splinter group of Slane Theocracy.
>>
File: alpacino.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
alpacino.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
Overlord is about acquiring resources and building a kingdom to prepare for world domination, it's not a battleshounen.
Maybe the action fags will like it more when Overlord 2 happens since now is all about the build up not the conquering.
>>
File: Tuareninya_Veyron.png (4MB, 1172x2816px) Image search: [Google]
Tuareninya_Veyron.png
4MB, 1172x2816px
>>158943212
Then we will get purity fags arguing about anal lacerations doesn't void virginity.
>>
>>158943765
Hm, does [Heal] heals a hymen?
>>
>>158943765
I wonder how they're going to handle Tsuare. Probably just a cut away and a dumbing down of her injuries to "she's badly hurt"
>>
>>158943890
They also can cut away volumes 4-6 and 8.
>>
>>158943888
If recently tore perhaps.
But once scar tissue forms it most likely won't.
>>158943890
Doubt it.
But they'll forgo the anal thing.
>>
>>158939239
Think its was in volume 3 or 4 when he was going on his thing on information gathering and information gathering defenses. Ainz is supper paranoid about whoever controlled Shallchair.

>>158939795
Information is power. Knowing is half the battle. Information is ammunition. Ainz has explained a bunch of times how having lack of information can be fatal. Just imagine if that 1500 group raid knew ahead of time that level 8 was a giant trap.
>>
>>158944115
>level 8
What's on level 8?
>>
>>158944269
Victim with Martyr class levels, Rubedo and some powerful entitles.
>>
File: 1484316330180.gif (422KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1484316330180.gif
422KB, 512x512px
>>158944269
>What's on level 8?
Death.
>>
>>158927608

>speed reader

Not really. It's a case of the manga and anime being secondary sources to the autism fest that is the LN.
>>
>>158933547
>Gazef was attacked
Gazef was given a love tap of "stand aside darling", unfortunately that doesn't translate well when there's a 60 level difference.
>>
>>158935027
It's fat son, a woman without some body fat shouldn't exist, and Nabe in that pic rocks it perfectly.
>>
>>158937838
Also it turns out what our retard is quite friendly after some time. As we can see with Hamuske.
>>
>>158943890
>that fat guy beating a woman to death cut out
>sebas killing him not animated but just a screenshot of it

Why even bother if everything will be left out?

>>158944486
The dungeon's raid bosses which nazarick got to keep and that's why the other players got mad.
>>
>>158945495
> The dungeon's raid bosses which nazarick got to keep and that's why the other players got mad.
Headcanon. It was only described as "unfair" and "OP", there wasn't anymore.
>>
>>158945495
>Why even bother if everything will be left out?
I was just talking about the Tsuare injury diagnosis, not any of the other scenes, but I also imagine she won't be quite as messed up as So-Bin depicted in his art when she's found
>>
>>158945608
Keeping raidbosses is unfair and OP, nothing else explains that big of a raid going down.
>>
>>158946354
These raidbosses were pwned by 30 or something like that not very cool at that moment players of AOG. What can those bosses do against a mob?'
Much more likely unfair thing is a CC-effect from Victim's death and powerful AoEs from Rubedo.
>>
>>158946354
The only "raidboss" in Nazarick as far as I know is Gargantua. Rubedo might be stronger, but I don't think she is formatted as a raidboss

>>158946598
I love the prequel story, but I also always felt a little bit annoyed by how easy the raid they entered seemed. I remember raiding in MMOs and the idea of blind running just about any proper raid without being entirely overgeared seems impossible in my mind
>>
>>158932267
>>158932724
No, it sounds exactly like it is because it happens every fucking time you faggot. When I say "No Overlord fan has been able to answer my questions" I mean 100% of the time - sworn on my fucking mother's grave - I get retarded replies like "XD gas the juice rape dungeon now" or shit like this that dodge the question entirely and accuses me of not reading lol.

I dropped around the dwarves, so let me know if any of that Ainz shit is actually explained or redeemed. But from the shit he's done. before I'd say he's too far gone.
>>
>>158946988
>let me know if any of that Ainz shit is actually explained or redeemed
Nothing will ever be explained because no one cares about that irrelevant bullshit. Ainz will never be redeemed, he's evil. Deal with it or fuck off.
>>
>>158946988
I thought it was pretty straightforward.
He cares about inhabitants of Nazarick. No amount of NW creatures would be ever equal to Nazarickians in his eyеs.
That's pretty much it.
>>
>>158946988
The strong make the law and rights, ainz is justified in whatever he does.
Your shitty moral standing doesn't matter.
>>
>>158943765
But she was repeatedly screwed in all orifices for a long period of time.
>>
>>158947357
>hes evul!

wonder if the writer is as much of a manchild as the readers are
>>
>>158947357
Chaotic evil?
>>
>>158948038
It's the kokoro what matters.
>>
>>158927608
>I can remember every single last detail from shit I read.
>>
>>158948210
>muh evil doesn't exist because I say so!!!
Nice retardation.
>>
File: 1497878216203.jpg (361KB, 992x1403px) Image search: [Google]
1497878216203.jpg
361KB, 992x1403px
Why does Overlord attract so many retards that doesn't even like it?
I know I should know better but in every thread there is some idiot going around of how much he hated it
>>
>>158949765
ESL-kun is just baiting.
>>
>>158931712
>>158931771
>>158932135
I don't one punch man has enough content for a season 2. They are still on the Garou arc and he isn't anywhere near ** transforming into a monster yet **
Unless they decide that ending it on a shitty suiryu tournament is good enough.
>>
File: 1487439247692.gif (448KB, 450x292px) Image search: [Google]
1487439247692.gif
448KB, 450x292px
>>158949765
They're just tsundere for his glorious, domineering and curvy bones
>>
>>158949166
evil and good are oversimplified moralisms.
>>
>>158949839
I would like to think that but my faith on mankind tells me otherwise
>>
>>158949999
No, there's been one person consistently trolling Overlord threads with the exact same MO every single time, but somehow nobody seems to catch on. Either that or the trolling is so textbook that it seems like one person, but is actuall several people coincidentally posting the exact same way.
>>
File: CZCamo.jpg (163KB, 700x532px) Image search: [Google]
CZCamo.jpg
163KB, 700x532px
2 more mths till the first translations drop, if all goes well.
>>
>>158950186
No one catches on because here in 4chan everyone gets offended by literally anything. Even if it's obvious as fuck bait like someone talking about male Valkyries.
>>
File: Yurifriendly.jpg (66KB, 617x455px) Image search: [Google]
Yurifriendly.jpg
66KB, 617x455px
>>158950186
>consistently trolling Overlord threads

And I am consistently give zero fucks to those posts.

>>158950284

You seriously wanna summon that guy back?

Come to think about it, the Level gang have disappeared.

Climbfags gone and Moralfag all but dead.
>>
File: 1440868319238.gif (393KB, 256x348px) Image search: [Google]
1440868319238.gif
393KB, 256x348px
>>158950411
Just wait for more content and people will be back.
>>
>>158950411
Why should we care? this group as a whole needs to know when not to respond. What do you think you're doing anyways? There is just one guy frowning and then finally smiling when one of you retards responds to him.
>>
File: 1484657008861.png (123KB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
1484657008861.png
123KB, 500x504px
>>158950284
>>
>>158950284
>>158950284
>You seriously wanna summon that guy back?
Wasn't that guy already in the thread? I assumed that the "point out the exact volume and page that answers my question" was the same as the male valkyrie guy.

The way he posts is exactly the same.
>>
>>158950411
>Come to think about it, the Level gang have disappeared.
>Climbfags gone and Moralfag all but dead

Whatever makes you feel better, delusional reddit-kun.
>>
File: 1363455863808.png (15KB, 405x344px) Image search: [Google]
1363455863808.png
15KB, 405x344px
>>158950186
>>158950284
>>158950411
I got baited badly by this thread's ESL. I just can't help it. When people talk about lore, I like lore so much I just can't help but try to explain things. He knows my weakness: blatantly ignoring the lore. On a side note, in my head I have named this one >>158931811 Vol7-kun
>>
>>158950284
>>158950411
>>158950517
>>158950522
What's this about male valkyries?
>>
File: TotallyTriggeredYuri.png (643KB, 1061x612px) Image search: [Google]
TotallyTriggeredYuri.png
643KB, 1061x612px
>>158950728
Long story short.

Some Anon have a SJW hard on, and decided that it is ok to butcher lore, for reasons only he grows.

About 3 threads where nuked. As some Anons summoned the Inquisition, whom executed Exterminatus.
>>
File: eatroach.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
eatroach.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>158950927

>knows

Damnit I need some sleep.

>>158950619

I love you too Anon.
>>
>>158950927
But there’s nothing wrong with male Valkyries. It has nothing to do with SJW shit, it’s just recognizing the simple fact that authors have the freedom to alter lore however they please within their works. All modern vampire literature and shows completely butcher the original lore, but no one gets triggered over that. So why are people so butthurt about the idea of male Valkyries?
>>
>>158950622
When someone fucks up lore it's ok to get upset. when someone fucks up lore just to make you mad, it's not ok to get mad. The former is someone interested in the lore but fucks it up for their own appeal or simple ignorance. The latter is a retard who gets his knocks at making people mad, doesn't care about the lore.
>>
File: 1457008131305.jpg (99KB, 543x405px) Image search: [Google]
1457008131305.jpg
99KB, 543x405px
>>158950451
>Just wait for more content
>>
>>158950927
>for reasons only he grows
I think it's a perfect explanation. No correction necessary.
>>158951135
>But there’s nothing wrong with male Valkyries
Yep. Except when you're trying to force your headcanon definition of a word on others.
Imagine someone who redefined half of the English words(carrot now means house, tortoise now means the wind, etc) and demands from others to accept his version of English as a new norm.
>It has nothing to do with SJW shit
I think that it's a pretty good analogy. No such thing as a biological gender, some made-up gender pronounces and stuff.

Ok, obligatory OL Albedo and now I'm going to sleep.
>>
>>158951135
>it’s just recognizing the simple fact that authors have the freedom to alter lore however they please within their works
That wasn't even the entirety of the original argument that started the whole thing, though. It was that if YGG Devs were keeping with the lore of valkyries, and made them a gender locked racial class, that was bad game design. Everyone flipped their shit about trying to either keep with lore or argue for creative freedom and not limiting players. Now this is a topic that should probably be dropped again
>>
File: Carne village.png (3MB, 1439x669px) Image search: [Google]
Carne village.png
3MB, 1439x669px
So ainz's "death" is going to trigger a WAAAAGH right?
>>
>>158951614
>Yep. Except when you're trying to force your headcanon definition of a word on others.
No one’s trying to force anything on anyone, stop overexaggerating. If you don’t want to read/watch whatever TV show/book/anime/movie, you don’t have to. No one is forcing you. Just recognize the fact that authors can do whatever the fuck the want, if they want to butcher the fuck out of lore, they are free to do so. No one is obligated to follow lore 100%, and realistically, no one does.
>>
>>158928033
>start off with just a premise and no long-term plan
>make shit up as you go along
pretty sure this is how 90% of LNs and 99% of WNs work (yes overlord started as a webnovel)
>>
>>158951915
No one ever 100% follows the lore, and certainly not the Ygg devs. Just look at Shalltear, she is a complete butchering of the original vamp lore.
>>
File: warlord.jpg (18KB, 305x504px) Image search: [Google]
warlord.jpg
18KB, 305x504px
>>158952011
Of course but it will come at the expense of demiurge's plans making him go into depression over his inability to be useful.
>>
>>158952348
How exactly would Enri be able to ruin Demi's plans?
>>
File: Retarded taste.jpg (100KB, 335x312px) Image search: [Google]
Retarded taste.jpg
100KB, 335x312px
>>158932498
>>
>>158952485
She will overthrow Holy Kingdom.
>>
When shalltear died she was completely destroyed right? So how did she have her full body armor in Vol 11?

Also shalltear and albedo have their dress and full body armor for fights, what about demiurge? Does he have another more pvp oriented armor?
>>
>>158952781
>When shalltear died she was completely destroyed right? So how did she have her full body armor in Vol 11?
She was destroyed, but her gear wasn't. Gear rules in the NW are different from YGG, and Aura states to Mare that Ainz was cleaning up and collecting Chair's gear as the two of them were getting ready to go back to Nazarick after the fight
>Also shalltear and albedo have their dress and full body armor for fights, what about demiurge? Does he have another more pvp oriented armor?
No idea, but it has been strongly indicated that his combat specs are based around his devilish/demonic transformation abilities. He likely relies on enhanced natural armor like Cocytus does
>>
>>158952485
By WAAAGHING right into his demon horde and saving ainz or something.

>enri: ainz-sama I have come for you, I heard from lupus
>demi: what is happening?!
>ainz: umu, good work enri
>demi: ainz-sama you knew this would happen? was this all to see where the human's loyalties stand?
>ainz: of course demiurge
>demi: sasuga ainz-sama (once again my plans are not good enough)
>>
>>158952541
You want be saying that after nabe-sama squash your balls.
>>
>>158952939
Her body was destroyed, her gear wasnt.
He just picked it up.
>>
>>158953149
Yes. That's what I said? He was cleaning up the area, although he didn't actually clean the area of battle damage
>>
>>158952673
But why? How would that help Ainz?
>>
>>158953126
>saving ainz
But Ainz is already "dead" by the time Enri hears about what's going on from Lupus.
>>
>>158952348
>>158952485
>>158953126

Wait, Demiurge killed Ainz?

Why?
>>
>>158954427
It was jaldaboath
>>
>>158954427
He didn't really kill Ainz. Ainz faked his death, all according to plan.
>>
>>158954427
We don't know yet but it's highly likely that it's all a ruse.
>>
So did ainz actually die?
>>
>>158955462
It's all a prank, bro.
>>
>>158955462
As far as we are concerned, he died.
>>
>>158955462
He's undead
>>
>>158955462
Of course not, even just technically there is simply nothing that could kill him from outside, and I dont expect anyone from inside Naz doing it either, yet.
>>
>>158955847
he stabbed himself with a mysterious sword. it could have fucked with him somehow.
>>
>>158955923
>he stabbed himself with a mysterious sword
wot
>>
>>158955996
Yeah, right between his ribs.
>>
>>158955996
when he was fucking around in the dwarf treasury he stabbed himself with a sword for shits n giggles then threw it away before he could identify it
>>
>>158956119
Anon, it wasn't enchanted with the, "randomly kill undead at a later date" spell. Come on.
>>
>>158956246
But it could have been enchanted with a random stupid spell he wasn't thinking about. Like "next spell cast hits the user lol" spell, and then accidentally proceeded to nuke himself.

not that I actually believe it killed him, but the sword was specified and made a mystery for a reason. considering that and him "dying" are mentioned in the same book so close together, I can't see it not playing a part.
>>
>>158956313
Just read the raws.
The sword turned ainz into a loli for 2 months. He faked his death because he didn't know how long it would take to turn back and he wanted to save face.
>>
>>158931885
C-c-cute.
>>
>>158956313
Everything you just said is ridiculous.
>>
>>158956313
>considering that and him "dying" are mentioned in the same book so close together, I can't see it not playing a part.
Ainz’s “death” happens months after his visit to the Dwarven Kingdom, since the epilogue was a flash forward. The sword had nothing to do with it. Besides, Ainz faked his death.
>>
>>158955923
>>158956119
>>158956313
Anon, the sword failed to bypass his high-tier physical nullification, such a weak sword can’t do shit to Ainz.
>>
>tfw no games where I can roleplay a little overpowered shit like Ainz
>>
>>158956313
The sword is garbage, it didn't do shit to Ainz. How stupid are you, that you actually think that had something to do with Ainz's "death", when Ainz never even died in the first place? It's just an act.
>>
>>158937018

I wonder if there's some hidden skill related to detecting undead that plays a role. EE's biggest lament about giving herself to Momon is that he'll grow old and die, leaving her alone, and that he can never have children with her, so he has to have another woman for breeding.

Him being a lich works out beautifully for her although she's unaware
>>
>>158957772
>and that he can never have children with her
But she'll give him plenty of children once he makes her into Entoma's new breeding grounds :^)
>>
>>158933813
>Yet you people praise him as smart.
What the fuck? READ, nigga. The entire story is Ainz pretending he knows what's going on and doing random shit while delegating shit to Albedo and Demiurge. The only things he's good at is PvP and marketing.
>>
>>158957172
>>158957612
>introduce a sword
>make it interesting enough ainz tested it
>threw it away mid item appraisal

>its totally just a junk sword with no meaning at all

not saying it killed him, but it was there for a reason.
>>
>>158958190
Well, yeah.

I believe the Japs were theorizing it was a WCI or something similar. I think it was even thrown out there that it might be World Savior, but I really doubt that. It's a club, not a sword.
>>
>>158958190
Yes, the sword has some significance, but your bizarre head canon that it placed some spell on Ainz is fucking stupid.
>>
>>158958590
>head canon
its up there with speedreader with stupid memes that need to fucking die. its called speculation.
if it was a WCI like >>158958345 said japs were theorizing then for all we know it could have some broken ass ability like "reset player back to level 1" cause ygg devs give no shits about balance.
but we don't know anything about it, just that its significant enough to mention and bring up.
>>
>>158958691
>for all we know it could have some broken ass ability like "reset player back to level 1"
It doesn't, obviously. Stop being retarded.
>>
>>158958878
Yes, but it doesn't make you any less of a fuck wit.
>>
>>158958691
Honestly, it'll likely be relevant in a much later volume, and it'll probably be used for a comedic purpose. Another, "sasuga, Ainz-sama, you left the thing here on purpose so we could utilize it in the such-and-such situation, your foresight knows no bounds" scenario.

The writer has specifically said he likes to take ominous foreshadowing and build-up, and then turn it on its head. And we've seen this time and time again. Overlord is partly a comedic novel, after all. And the NWers are the butt of the joke time and time again.
>>
Hey Nigel, if you're here, did you ever finish that v7 revision you were talking about?
>>
>>158959338
Still working on it. TLCing chapter 3 now.
>>
Vol 12 when?
>>
>>158959368
Alright, thanks for the confirmation.
>>
File: 1441768155136.jpg (832KB, 1000x683px) Image search: [Google]
1441768155136.jpg
832KB, 1000x683px
So how far is everyone expecting S2 to get?
>>
>>158959741
Vol 6
>>
>>158959741
The last moments will be the goodbye of Darkness from the capital. (then it will play spoils for the upcoming plot, like it did in s1)
>>
>>158959741
V4 -> V5 (with bits of V8 sliced in) -> V6
>>
>>158955462
Demi wantsto fake ainz death with a doppelganger but Lupus messed up and told enri which will come back to bite them all in the ass.

>>158959741
26 ep, vol 4-10
>>
>Incidentally, while Shizu and Entoma had other private rooms besides the 9th Floor, it was not uncommon for them to stay with Solution or Yuri because sleeping alone was boring.

I bet Shizu and Entoma sleep "inside" Solution.
>>
>>158960042
Doubt it. Lupus' mistakes are mostly the cause of her sadism and arrogance, and she's keeping that under wraps after Ainz scared the living shit out of her.

Telling Enri was likely intentional. For what purpose is anyone's guess.
>>
>>158958970
I can already see it.

>A level [infinity] npc/boss/whatever has arrived
>our attacks do nothing!
>schrodinger's gun is found at the bottom of a junk pile
>sasuga ainz-sama
>>
File: 1469082909126.jpg (87KB, 502x710px) Image search: [Google]
1469082909126.jpg
87KB, 502x710px
If everyone is supposed to be a heteromorphic being, what's the deal with mana and aura?
they're just normal dark elves aren't they?
>>
File: 1409002990770.jpg (24KB, 265x277px) Image search: [Google]
1409002990770.jpg
24KB, 265x277px
I really need to reread I really got confused reading some parts of the LN because it took me too long to realize the name I was reading was not a name but a royal title and I thought at least 2 people were the same and was very confused.
>>
File: Lovely miss Nabe.jpg (13KB, 139x173px) Image search: [Google]
Lovely miss Nabe.jpg
13KB, 139x173px
>>158960595
Don't worry Nabe-chan, even if you are retarded, I still love you.
>>
>>158960682
>tfw I probably love Nabe the most because we're both stupid
>>
>>158960549
Apparently yes, but the rule was primarily for the recruitment and players most likely. And with NPC they proly had more freedom, with most of them still heteromorphs to better fit in.
>>
What face will Justniv make when he hears Ainz died?

Will he marry the smart concubine out of being thankful to the gods and become a devoted one woman man?

or will he descend into lasciviousness and fuck his entire harem at the same time?
>>
>>158960847
Well even outside the -nazarik strong- stuff, they seem to all have a disdain for the normal humanoid races which would include dark elves. While mana and aura would get a natural pass being creations by the supreme beings, its still kind of odd for them to foster racial hatred.
>>
>>158960904
He will probably mindbreak himself via headcanon all over again desu
>>
>>158960972
>mana
Please, tell me, who the fuck is this person ?
>>
>>158961442
mare*
sorry i'm in a different book and mana happens to be the token cute loli.
>>
>>158960595
Was the the two Marquis? It was the Marquis, wasn't it?
>>
Will anyone give me their love and passion?
>>
I want to fuck the lizard girls
>>
File: 1474936239338.jpg (39KB, 387x411px) Image search: [Google]
1474936239338.jpg
39KB, 387x411px
>>158935136
>Not supporting human supremacy faction and using the disgusting demihumans as slaves for stress and sexual relief.
>>
>>158960972
Everyone in Nazarick views non-Nazarickians as inferior, because they were created by the Supreme Beings, while outsiders were not. It has nothing to do with race.
>>
File: 1484301400474.gif (938KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1484301400474.gif
938KB, 500x281px
I starting the Overlord manga again from chapter 22 and reading onwards. While I like it, it feels bad, rather it feels like the artist isn't living up to my expectations that I have.

Gargantua is a small golem made of rocks and not a giant monstrosity created of the rarest prismatic gems in Ygg' that is too big even for the biggest rooms in nazarick. Almost didn't believe it was the real Gargantua until it was called that by name. The skeleton army of legend is a bunch of chumps in leather gear and some plate mail that doesn't even cover their entire bodies, and the weapons of magical enchantment they use only glow. No acid drips on them, no lightning infusion or flame infusion no ethereal effects; rather lame.

It's hard to enjoy something when you know it's under performing to expectations. So many little things here and there in the manga that are either omitted or just half assed.
>>
>>158964318
Still better than the anime art desu
>>
>>158964318
Have low expectations, and you'll be fine.
>>
File: 1491516785118.png (108KB, 527x431px) Image search: [Google]
1491516785118.png
108KB, 527x431px
>>158962983
>Subhumans.
>Within the borders of the great Empire at all.
>>
>>158962983
I want a lizard wife to love and impregnate with lizard-humans!
>>
>>158964374
Are you retarded?
>>
>>158964425
The anime artwork is fucking god-awful. I'd take the manga artwork anyday.
>>
>>158964483
It's the other way around, fag.
>>
File: 1480659180191.jpg (88KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
1480659180191.jpg
88KB, 500x707px
entoma a cutest girl.
>>
>>158965167
Albedo is so fucking ugly in the anime it's criminal.
>>
>>158965275
>>158965167
>>
File: the anime has better art.png (1MB, 1611x767px) Image search: [Google]
the anime has better art.png
1MB, 1611x767px
>>158965275
If you think the manga has better art than the anime, you are genuinely retarded.
>>
>>158965874
It does. Manga Albedo looks moe. Anime Albedo looks like a disgusting ape with a disney mouth and down syndrome eyes.
>>
>>158965911
Manga Albedo looks like a Disney character in a cartoon meant for toddlers. Anime Albedo actually looks like the seductive beauty that she is meant to be.
>>
>>158966022
Nothing is seductive about downy eyes.
>>
>>158966022
>Anime Albedo actually looks like the seductive beauty
you might literally be a gay ape fucker.
>>
>>158966049
Her eyes are just fine, actually. They look sultry.
>>
>>158966049
>>158966075
Nice samefagging.
>>
File: lol.png (83KB, 1062x659px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
83KB, 1062x659px
>>158966127
>>
File: Nalfeshnee.jpg (566KB, 1200x1397px) Image search: [Google]
Nalfeshnee.jpg
566KB, 1200x1397px
>>158965911
>Anime Albedo looks like a disgusting ape with a disney mouth and down syndrome eyes.

Pretty accurate, I do hope the anime has a budget boost.
>>
File: you fags are hilarious.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
you fags are hilarious.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>158966049
>>158966075
>mrw there are fags that prefer Disney-style, sketchy art over detailed character design
>>
>>158965911
>albedo looks like a disgusting ape with down syndrome
FTFY
>>
>>158966277
Let's be honest, if it's not OPM Madhouse don't give a shit.
>>
>>158966287
>disney
this is how you tell someone is samefagging, because it looks nothing like disney. also the manga art is more detailed so i don't know where you're pulling that from.
>>
>>158966350
>the manga art is more detailed
It's garbage. It looks like little kiddy shit. There is no sense of badassery.
>>
File: 1445040518355.png (251KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1445040518355.png
251KB, 600x800px
>>158966458
>badassery
You're cordially invited to the sorcerous kingdom's happy farm.
>>
File: 54339111_p17_master1200.jpg (625KB, 1200x1001px) Image search: [Google]
54339111_p17_master1200.jpg
625KB, 1200x1001px
>>158966789
>Happy Farm

We have better pics for that
>>
File: 1489323946013.jpg (191KB, 449x449px) Image search: [Google]
1489323946013.jpg
191KB, 449x449px
>>
File: kill it.jpg (271KB, 800x768px) Image search: [Google]
kill it.jpg
271KB, 800x768px
>>158966082
Not only are the low-angled eyes indicative of downs, but the high position in relativity to the nose and jaw makes her look pretty horse-y.

In so-bin's artwork, Albedo's eyes lay at a relatively straight angle and her eyes are actually golden like the text says they are. In addition, the proportions are a bit more akin to a more "youthful" face, and the jaw is much shorter and feminine. In contrast to this, the anime is pretty badly done - the eyes are not gold, but are closer to a urine color (with a distinct shift towards a greenish hue). In addition the jaw is longer, and the mouth-to-chin ratio has a larger gap. She looks a bit older, which may be to the preference of some, but the proportional differences are far from what I would consider a "peerless beauty." She looks quite repulsive and obnoxious.

>>158966458
The anime isn't particularly badass at all, though. A good example is the terribly done armor for Albedo. In the anime, it's laughable in its femininity with its pronounced proportions. It doesn't really look like something a tank would wear at all; also, the mantle is supposed to be blood red, as well as the surcoat. The manga isn't perfect either, but at least it looks more tank-y. It's unisex in appearance and bulky. Both manga and anime miss the mark by not giving it its appropriate thorny and spiky appearance.

Honestly, neither of the adaptions truly reproduce the grit and edgy feel that so-bin's artwork can have for this series. I give more shit to the anime, though. Higher expectations.
>>
>>158966905
The manga made Albedo look like a disney character. Anime > Manga
>>
File: anime vs manga.png (594KB, 1012x492px) Image search: [Google]
anime vs manga.png
594KB, 1012x492px
>>158966350
>the manga art is more detailed
This is the best evil grin the manga could come up with. It's disney-tier shit.
>>
>>158965911
Mature style with actual detail beats out your moe crap any day of the week, faggot.
>>
File: disney mouths.jpg (496KB, 1600x1036px) Image search: [Google]
disney mouths.jpg
496KB, 1600x1036px
>>158967170
I don't think you're understanding your own insults, anon. The left looks way more Disney, as an over-exaggerated and dumb looking mouth is basically Disney's MO.
>>
File: 1494104190981.gif (263KB, 319x255px) Image search: [Google]
1494104190981.gif
263KB, 319x255px
>Overlord anime aired in 2015

I can't.... I just can't anymore.

Hold me bros.
>>
>>158952159
>Just recognize the fact that authors can do whatever the fuck the want
I just did, speedreader-sama:
>Yep.
But people have the power not to read this lame shit. Alas, we're not so lucky in the Overlord threads.

You can create a new word or redefine the current one, but it must be done in an appropriately amusing manner.
For example, the new vampire lore has displaced the old one(at least twice throughout history) through a plethora of creative works. Some of them were good, some - not so much, but it was generally accepted because of that.
But with male Valkyries, we only have one lame idiot who forces this meme. So it's not that male Valkyries as a concept sucks, it's the author of this concept is extremely lame.
Basically, it's a forced unfunny meme.

>No one’s trying to force anything on anyone
No. He tries, and that's annoying.
>>
>>158967254
>over-exaggerated
She's a slime, it suits her character, speedreader.
>>
>>158967289
Kind of a moot point when everyone in anime has those over-exaggerated mouths.

In any case, you should probably try to understand your own insults before you start throwing them around.
>>
>>158967346
It's kind of a moot point when the entire manga is in disney style, and you're whining about a handful of over-exaggerated mouths in the anime.
>>
File: 1447630549674.png (2MB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1447630549674.png
2MB, 1400x1400px
>>158967255
Hang in there anon, season 2 should release once the recap movies finish airing.
>>
>>158967412
You keep calling it Disney-style, but how is the manga Disney in its art-style? You've yet to explain your argument other than repeating the same buzzword, which, ironically, you don't seem to understand since you cannot parse art-style differences.
>>
>>158967459
Do I really have to explain to you how cartoonish the manga's art style is? You don't have eyes, retard?
>>
>>158967446
Yeah, because we all know it will be stellar.
>>
>>158967495
So you don't have an argument. Got it.
>>
>haven't been in an Overlord thread since vol11 was translated
>people are still arguing about literally the same shit
Keep it up, we just need to get a little more cancerous and stale and we can the title of "wost thread in all of /a/" from the BnHAfags,
>>
>>158967495
Disney has a specific art style which the manga doesn't have.
That aside saying Disney art style is hardly even an insult in the first place, Disney has fantastic art.
>>
>>158967511
The manga is a disney cartoon. If you can't recognize that after seeing this >>158965874, you are dumb as shit.
>>
>>158967671
Still not an argument. Try again.
>>
>>158967577
Disney = cartoonish. The manga is too cartoony for a series like Overlord.
>>
>>158967671
You're too retarded to understand an argument.
>>
>>158967740
It's very cute how you keep repeating yourself over and over without substance.
>>
You idiots are still arguing about dumb shit?
>>
>>158967740
Okay? And cartoonish has a huge variety, including anime art. That's not a bad thing in the first place.
>>
>>158967792
Yup, a series that features a mild amount gore, death, massacre, torture, etc. is perfectly represented by a cutesy, oversimplified, cartoonish, over-exaggerated, lack of detail, moe-moe, Saturday morning Disney cartoon artstyle. Oh wait, no, you’re just a massive faggot.
>>
File: ex.jpg (290KB, 920x350px) Image search: [Google]
ex.jpg
290KB, 920x350px
>>158967092
Objectively speaking, the anime is more "disney" with it's over-exaggerated and gigantic mouths, not to mention the schizophrenic changes in expression.

In terms of proportions, the manga is definitely closer to so-bin's source material. Let's compare - the angles aren't exactly the same, but it's good enough.

>so-bin's artwork:
1. flat-angled, small eyes with wide spacing
2. nose-to-mouth distance is minimal. very close to one another
3. mouth is relatively small in size, even in expression
4. roundish jawline, roundish cheeks. a bit wide in the face overall - a bias towards looking a bit youthful, which contrasts with her otherwise mature eyes
5. mouth is very close to the chin
6. horns point "down" in a curve towards the end.

Now let's contrast these points to our other examples:

>manga artwork:
1. match. flat-angled small eyes with wide spacing.
2. match. nose-to-mouth distance is minimal, though just a tad bit more so than in so-bin's artwork.
3. half-match. the mouth is relatively small in size, even when she's being very expressive. it's not as small as so-bin's, but it's still smaller than the anime.
4. match. definitely has a bias towards youthful proportions with its rounded jaw, cheeks, and wide-ish face.
5. match. mouth is indeed very close to the chin.
6. match. the horns appropriately curve "down" towards the ends.

>anime artwork:
1. mismatch. eyes are consistently angling downwards, or have a bias towards doing so. spacing is decently wide, but not wide enough in comparison to the source material.
2. half-match. nose-to-mouth distance is just a bit too wide, but it isn't so extreme as to be offensive.
3. mismatch. mouth is frequently much too wide in expression. over-exaggeration is king here.
4. mismatch. face is definitely more biased towards a thinner, non-round aesthetic - complete with knifechin.
5. mismatch. mouth is too far from the chin.
6. mismatch. horns are either flat-lined or pointing upwards in the anime.
>>
people going full retard in this thread
>>
>>158967922
>is perfectly represented by a cutesy, oversimplified, cartoonish, over-exaggerated, lack of detail, moe-moe, Saturday morning Disney cartoon artstyle. Oh wait, no, you’re just a massive faggot.
I'm glad we're in agreement that the anime artstyle is terrible and goes against everything that makes Overlord's art great.
>>
>>158967922
If you read my argument >>158966905 then you would see that I said that both art-styles aren't good reproductions of the source material. The manga is slightly better in my opinion, but it still isn't ideal.

I'm very interested to know why you think the anime artstyle is "badass," though. It looks equally cartoony, though in a more western tumblr-esque fashion.
>>
>>158967981
Manga is trash.
>>
>>158968061
>I'm very interested to know why you think the anime artstyle is "badass," though. It looks equally cartoony, though in a more western tumblr-esque fashion.
It's in a far more mature style than the manga, which is a complete moe fest cartoon. That kind of mature style is far better for a series like Overlord.
>>
>>158967951
so-bin's art is not relevant. It all boils down to this; manga is cartoonish, the anime is more mature comparatively. Mature is better for a series like Overlord.
>>
>>158968281
You're still not arguing.
>>
>>158933609
>have repeatedly criticized me over it

You're so fucking dumb you think a typo or lack of grammar is the same as completely missing the point of an entire sentence or paragraph.

The criticism you are receiving is completely different from what meager petty wank your stupid little head can understand.
>>
>>158968351
(You)
>>
>>158968351
Nice meme.
>>
>>158968351
That’s not an argument.
>>
>>158968281
>far more mature

"far" is a bit of a stretch isn't it?
>>
>>158968334
>the source material which is author approved isn't relevant
lmao
>>
>>158967951
>arguing the manga isn't disney-like
>literal sparkles in the air
>buck teeth
>soft edges galore
Is this a joke?
>>
>>158968661
All of those things have been in anime since its inception.
>>
Just delete the thread. You have idiots arguing with trolls arguing with baiters.
>>
>>158968708
Not really, whereas the entire manga is like that.
>>
>>158965874
I know it's a purely subjective, but I think that the one on the left looks like she just have had an intercourse and she is ready for more.
Which suits her character perfectly.
>>
>>158967170
she just looks stupid desu

left is non threatening and silly
>>
>>158968589
This isn’t a matter of source material, this is a matter of which art style is better. Mature beats moe crap.
>>
>>158968889
>>158968661
The manga is serious when it matters. Ainz gets drawn in chibi mode a lot, but when he's supposed to be intimidating as fuck, like when he's lecturing Cocytus, he looks fucking scary.
>>
>>158968889
the anime isnt mature lol
>>
>>158968841
Nothing ever looks threatening in anime or manga, but that’s not the point. The left actually portrays her inhuman, sadistic, creepy nature. Right is just generic.
>>
>>158968889
You are so fucking dumb it hurts
I hope this is bait
>>
>>158968996
That’s not an argument.
>>
>>158968983
Compared to the manga, it is.
>>
>>158968995
Both did a bad job, anime looks hilariously stupid, manga failed to capture the creepiness and went for smug instead. It's supposed to look horrifying and both failed. Given that I prefer the manga because at least it doesn't make me break out laughing at how horrible it looks.
Also the same "slime like smile" is used for both shalltear and albedo in the anime making it lose that meaning.
>>
>>158969067
not really... they are both garbage

retarded anime secondaries can fuck off
>>
>>158969111
>anime looks hilariously stupid
Not as much as that moe fest of a manga.
>>
>>158968995
Left is banal and over the top, and is frequently used in the anime, making it normalized
It's shit
>>
>>158969152
At least the left tried, the right is just cutesy shit trying to look intimidating but failing horribly instead, like the entire manga. Anime > Manga
>>
>it's two retard who will never agree shouting the same repeated arguments over and over
>again
I wonder when you will realize this kind of retardation is pointless and shits the thread.
>>
File: 63168703_p1.jpg (71KB, 580x649px) Image search: [Google]
63168703_p1.jpg
71KB, 580x649px
Alright that's it. I'm going to put this thread out of its misery.
>>
File: 63168703_p0.jpg (72KB, 580x676px) Image search: [Google]
63168703_p0.jpg
72KB, 580x676px
>>
File: 63325691_p0.png (948KB, 1000x587px) Image search: [Google]
63325691_p0.png
948KB, 1000x587px
>>
>>158968934
>the manga is 99% moe shit, but it's okay because there's like one serious moment
No. The manga is a joke.
>>
File: 63344839_p0.jpg (2MB, 2300x1650px) Image search: [Google]
63344839_p0.jpg
2MB, 2300x1650px
>>
>>158969327
Nfrea getting /fit/ when?
>>
File: 63356903_p0.jpg (687KB, 1182x600px) Image search: [Google]
63356903_p0.jpg
687KB, 1182x600px
>>
>>158969273
I'm not even arguing anymore. I layed out my points in detail, and got a, "nu-uh!" in return, so it was pretty obvious he was just baiting.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was the same guy who does the powerlevel shitposting and male valkyrie shitposting.
>>
File: 1497287288935.png (35KB, 680x269px) Image search: [Google]
1497287288935.png
35KB, 680x269px
>>
File: 1496928732861.png (30KB, 683x265px) Image search: [Google]
1496928732861.png
30KB, 683x265px
>>158969401
Don't drag others into your bullshit just so you can feel superior.
>>
>>158969351
>like one
Ainz is drawn seriously all times when it's supposed to be serious, and chibified when he's supposed to be "what the fuck are you doing Albedo", which happens a lot in the LNs. Overlord isn't "mature", it's a fucking D&D game. Ainz literally has 20 levels in Dread Necromancer.
>>
File: disney.png (512KB, 837x599px) Image search: [Google]
disney.png
512KB, 837x599px
>t-the manga doesn't look cartoonish at all, I swear!!!
If you think this art style suits Overlord, you're an embaressment.
>>
File: 58182864_p0.jpg (1MB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
58182864_p0.jpg
1MB, 1000x1400px
>>
>>158969401
If you realized he will say nothing but "nu uh" then stop giving him (You)s and inciting him to keep replying.
>>
>>158928033
>lizards
yea, it felt like it lingered far too long on it. Was wondering if i was reading the same manga.
>>
File: 60739544_p0_master1200.jpg (568KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
60739544_p0_master1200.jpg
568KB, 849x1200px
>>
File: 61780451_p0.jpg (478KB, 1240x1323px) Image search: [Google]
61780451_p0.jpg
478KB, 1240x1323px
>>
File: 1495856543909.jpg (124KB, 800x1130px) Image search: [Google]
1495856543909.jpg
124KB, 800x1130px
>>
>>158969401
That’s not an argument.
>>
File: 1494618565064.jpg (175KB, 800x1184px) Image search: [Google]
1494618565064.jpg
175KB, 800x1184px
>>
I can already see the people complaining about the lizards AGAIN when the anime comes out.
Granted, they aren't exactly wrong and I agree that the lizard bit can be kind of annoying but after years of people complaining about it I have zero tolerance for it.
>>
>>158969476
Like I said, I haven't been replying to his posts.
>>
File: 1494190885944.png (589KB, 800x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1494190885944.png
589KB, 800x1120px
>>
>>158969539
>>158969563
What's going on here. And can I expect it to be canon?
>>
File: 1494147319422.png (1MB, 1010x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1494147319422.png
1MB, 1010x1920px
>>
>>158969539
>>158969563
Who is this supposed to be?
>>
File: 1494094950350.png (17KB, 344x135px) Image search: [Google]
1494094950350.png
17KB, 344x135px
>>
File: 1494094665587.jpg (492KB, 1518x1092px) Image search: [Google]
1494094665587.jpg
492KB, 1518x1092px
>>
File: 1494078437555.png (27KB, 344x135px) Image search: [Google]
1494078437555.png
27KB, 344x135px
>>
>>
I want to become solution's henchman.
>>
File: 1493843301870.jpg (7KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1493843301870.jpg
7KB, 250x99px
>>
>>158969637
>girls get progressively more shit as their breast size increases
What does it mean?
>>
File: 1493843052510.jpg (7KB, 250x97px) Image search: [Google]
1493843052510.jpg
7KB, 250x97px
>>
File: 1493842649980.jpg (7KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1493842649980.jpg
7KB, 250x99px
>>
>>158969637
Entoma getting big insect tats and turning into an oppai loli when?
>>
File: 1493840977995.jpg (99KB, 800x1057px) Image search: [Google]
1493840977995.jpg
99KB, 800x1057px
>>
File: 58235818_p0.jpg (961KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
58235818_p0.jpg
961KB, 1500x1500px
>>158969682
But Lupus is the best.
>>
>>158969682
But the shittiest ones are in the middle.
>>
File: 1493835225813.jpg (11KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1493835225813.jpg
11KB, 250x99px
>>
File: 1493834807395.jpg (8KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1493834807395.jpg
8KB, 250x99px
>>
File: 62554427_p0.png (973KB, 1695x2368px) Image search: [Google]
62554427_p0.png
973KB, 1695x2368px
>>
File: 1491054736171.png (37KB, 345x135px) Image search: [Google]
1491054736171.png
37KB, 345x135px
>>
File: bloody shalltear.jpg (1MB, 1168x1743px) Image search: [Google]
bloody shalltear.jpg
1MB, 1168x1743px
>>
File: 1491054495577.png (35KB, 344x135px) Image search: [Google]
1491054495577.png
35KB, 344x135px
>>
>>158928527
fuken furries
>>
>>158969664
Still more mature than the manga, which is complete moe shit.
>>
File: 1490625283717.png (54KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1490625283717.png
54KB, 250x99px
>>
File: 62560535_p0.jpg (253KB, 730x1000px) Image search: [Google]
62560535_p0.jpg
253KB, 730x1000px
>>
File: 292045.jpg (48KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
292045.jpg
48KB, 225x350px
best male npc
>>
File: 62022897_p0.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
62022897_p0.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: ed22fa6ba12017d3bc20bf9d01a0c399.jpg (996KB, 3000x1273px) Image search: [Google]
ed22fa6ba12017d3bc20bf9d01a0c399.jpg
996KB, 3000x1273px
>>
File: 1489613066066.jpg (262KB, 675x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1489613066066.jpg
262KB, 675x1000px
>>
File: 1489202738852.webm (159KB, 1106x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489202738852.webm
159KB, 1106x720px
>>
>>158969637
damn, Lupu is pretty /fit/
>>
File: 1488816818199.jpg (120KB, 500x709px) Image search: [Google]
1488816818199.jpg
120KB, 500x709px
>>
>speed reader

What meme is that?
>>
File: 1488757745960.png (177KB, 688x270px) Image search: [Google]
1488757745960.png
177KB, 688x270px
>>
File: 1488757175017.png (207KB, 688x270px) Image search: [Google]
1488757175017.png
207KB, 688x270px
>>
File: 58102785_p0.jpg (882KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
58102785_p0.jpg
882KB, 1000x1333px
>>158969927
Another reason why she's best girl.
>>
Seriously, how can people prefer the god-awful manga to the anime?
>>
File: 1488720212225.png (113KB, 443x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488720212225.png
113KB, 443x500px
>>
are all of the Ple Ple Pleiades episodes translated or am I going to have to wait?
>>
File: hRtwKP3.jpg (6KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
hRtwKP3.jpg
6KB, 250x99px
>>
File: 1488185608522.jpg (469KB, 1000x849px) Image search: [Google]
1488185608522.jpg
469KB, 1000x849px
>>
>>158969927
Well, Sol can probably appear /fit/ as well if she wishes. She probably could adjust her breast size as well.

Lupu would have multiple tits in her werewolf form, though.
>>
Any good Sebas fanart?
>>
File: 1486917409080.png (4MB, 1280x1678px) Image search: [Google]
1486917409080.png
4MB, 1280x1678px
>>
File: 1486578575753.jpg (836KB, 723x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1486578575753.jpg
836KB, 723x1023px
>>
>>158970008
They're all translated. Search for them on YouTube.
>>
File: 61038448_p0_master1200.jpg (342KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
61038448_p0_master1200.jpg
342KB, 700x700px
>>
File: 51711810_p0.jpg (470KB, 600x846px) Image search: [Google]
51711810_p0.jpg
470KB, 600x846px
>>
File: 61085806_p0.png (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
61085806_p0.png
2MB, 2000x2000px
>>
File: c77f6ac597dc19c1f01ee125baff8d5d.jpg (301KB, 716x1011px) Image search: [Google]
c77f6ac597dc19c1f01ee125baff8d5d.jpg
301KB, 716x1011px
>>158970034
No.
>>
File: 1485452884201.jpg (281KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1485452884201.jpg
281KB, 700x700px
>>
File: 1485415527165.jpg (485KB, 867x1237px) Image search: [Google]
1485415527165.jpg
485KB, 867x1237px
>>
File: true entoma.jpg (521KB, 1000x1210px) Image search: [Google]
true entoma.jpg
521KB, 1000x1210px
Moetoma
>>
>>
>>
File: 57988756_p0.jpg (1MB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
57988756_p0.jpg
1MB, 1000x1333px
I want to play with Lupus' ears!
>>
File: 1484597548772.png (560KB, 1000x1416px) Image search: [Google]
1484597548772.png
560KB, 1000x1416px
>>
File: 1484593219240.jpg (544KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484593219240.jpg
544KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: 59914498_p1_master1200.jpg (1MB, 928x1200px) Image search: [Google]
59914498_p1_master1200.jpg
1MB, 928x1200px
>>
File: 57545860_p1_master1200.jpg (317KB, 800x1130px) Image search: [Google]
57545860_p1_master1200.jpg
317KB, 800x1130px
>>
File: 58052700_p0.jpg (830KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
58052700_p0.jpg
830KB, 1000x1333px
Lupus is so cute! She's the best!
>>
File: 57545860_p0_master1200.jpg (507KB, 1000x1191px) Image search: [Google]
57545860_p0_master1200.jpg
507KB, 1000x1191px
>>
File: 60506396_p2_master1200.jpg (310KB, 800x1125px) Image search: [Google]
60506396_p2_master1200.jpg
310KB, 800x1125px
>>
File: 1481671827942.png (251KB, 424x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481671827942.png
251KB, 424x640px
>>
File: 1480100785273.png (153KB, 389x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480100785273.png
153KB, 389x600px
>>
File: 1480100697739.jpg (500KB, 612x850px) Image search: [Google]
1480100697739.jpg
500KB, 612x850px
>>
File: 1478620862853.png (1MB, 1195x1225px) Image search: [Google]
1478620862853.png
1MB, 1195x1225px
>>
File: 1478602898897.png (21KB, 344x135px) Image search: [Google]
1478602898897.png
21KB, 344x135px
>>
File: 1478597168215.png (219KB, 688x270px) Image search: [Google]
1478597168215.png
219KB, 688x270px
>>
File: 1478439925662.jpg (9KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1478439925662.jpg
9KB, 250x99px
>>
File: 52375002_p0.jpg (776KB, 867x1227px) Image search: [Google]
52375002_p0.jpg
776KB, 867x1227px
>>
File: 1478435161314.jpg (30KB, 320x270px) Image search: [Google]
1478435161314.jpg
30KB, 320x270px
>>
File: 1476841662076.jpg (736KB, 900x1164px) Image search: [Google]
1476841662076.jpg
736KB, 900x1164px
>>
File: 1476445584652.jpg (118KB, 1200x721px) Image search: [Google]
1476445584652.jpg
118KB, 1200x721px
>>
File: 1475646443985.jpg (145KB, 987x1502px) Image search: [Google]
1475646443985.jpg
145KB, 987x1502px
>>
File: 1475646379812.jpg (171KB, 987x1502px) Image search: [Google]
1475646379812.jpg
171KB, 987x1502px
>>
File: 59004845_p0.png (2MB, 1434x2175px) Image search: [Google]
59004845_p0.png
2MB, 1434x2175px
>>
File: 1475641294472.jpg (463KB, 2560x1393px) Image search: [Google]
1475641294472.jpg
463KB, 2560x1393px
>>
File: 1475641177862.jpg (580KB, 2560x1393px) Image search: [Google]
1475641177862.jpg
580KB, 2560x1393px
>>
File: 59267512_p1_master1200.jpg (217KB, 908x554px) Image search: [Google]
59267512_p1_master1200.jpg
217KB, 908x554px
>>
File: 1488757532921.png (3MB, 1597x1144px) Image search: [Google]
1488757532921.png
3MB, 1597x1144px
>>
File: 1473942890262.png (681KB, 1000x722px) Image search: [Google]
1473942890262.png
681KB, 1000x722px
>>
File: 1473549650036.png (588KB, 800x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1473549650036.png
588KB, 800x1120px
>>
File: 1473459894705.jpg (91KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473459894705.jpg
91KB, 600x600px
>>
File: 1473447471740.jpg (378KB, 413x1713px) Image search: [Google]
1473447471740.jpg
378KB, 413x1713px
>>
File: 1473362762375.png (2MB, 1754x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1473362762375.png
2MB, 1754x1240px
>>
File: 1473352596151.png (1MB, 1500x980px) Image search: [Google]
1473352596151.png
1MB, 1500x980px
>>
File: CTiVY50UwAAUBod.jpg (94KB, 530x748px) Image search: [Google]
CTiVY50UwAAUBod.jpg
94KB, 530x748px
>>
File: 1473303863557.jpg (345KB, 618x873px) Image search: [Google]
1473303863557.jpg
345KB, 618x873px
>>
File: 1473194543184.jpg (1MB, 1329x935px) Image search: [Google]
1473194543184.jpg
1MB, 1329x935px
>>
File: 1472822994362.jpg (144KB, 572x303px) Image search: [Google]
1472822994362.jpg
144KB, 572x303px
>>
File: 1471801973370.jpg (910KB, 1000x1467px) Image search: [Google]
1471801973370.jpg
910KB, 1000x1467px
>>
>>
File: Cpjm6gvUMAAvaGi.jpg (179KB, 900x1189px) Image search: [Google]
Cpjm6gvUMAAvaGi.jpg
179KB, 900x1189px
>>
File: 1467013468072.jpg (201KB, 1600x1081px) Image search: [Google]
1467013468072.jpg
201KB, 1600x1081px
>>
File: 1466017927364.png (23KB, 344x135px) Image search: [Google]
1466017927364.png
23KB, 344x135px
>>
File: 1465707731632.webm (3MB, 480x204px) Image search: [Google]
1465707731632.webm
3MB, 480x204px
>>
File: 1465632135000.png (39KB, 344x135px) Image search: [Google]
1465632135000.png
39KB, 344x135px
>>
File: 1465335908054.png (17KB, 344x135px) Image search: [Google]
1465335908054.png
17KB, 344x135px
>>
File: 1465159235366.png (20KB, 344x135px) Image search: [Google]
1465159235366.png
20KB, 344x135px
>>
File: 1465072280731.png (804KB, 800x1213px) Image search: [Google]
1465072280731.png
804KB, 800x1213px
>>
File: 1464591883009.png (330KB, 558x601px) Image search: [Google]
1464591883009.png
330KB, 558x601px
>>
File: 58235722_p0_master1200.jpg (742KB, 901x1200px) Image search: [Google]
58235722_p0_master1200.jpg
742KB, 901x1200px
>>
File: 1464532179204.png (30KB, 344x135px) Image search: [Google]
1464532179204.png
30KB, 344x135px
>>
File: 1464533634522.png (19KB, 344x135px) Image search: [Google]
1464533634522.png
19KB, 344x135px
>>
File: 56799984_p0.png (2MB, 2318x1000px) Image search: [Google]
56799984_p0.png
2MB, 2318x1000px
>>
File: 1464110863703.png (840KB, 800x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1464110863703.png
840KB, 800x1050px
>>
File: 1463946496916.png (21KB, 344x135px) Image search: [Google]
1463946496916.png
21KB, 344x135px
>>
File: 1463364148926.jpg (82KB, 542x604px) Image search: [Google]
1463364148926.jpg
82KB, 542x604px
So, you guys ready to discuss things like adults now?
>>
File: 1462813198525.jpg (710KB, 850x1190px) Image search: [Google]
1462813198525.jpg
710KB, 850x1190px
>>
File: 56631593_p0.png (426KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
56631593_p0.png
426KB, 720x960px
>>
File: 58084235_p0.jpg (809KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
58084235_p0.jpg
809KB, 1000x1333px
>>158970985
I'm always ready to talk about how perfect Lupus is.
>>
File: 56549212_p0.jpg (266KB, 650x800px) Image search: [Google]
56549212_p0.jpg
266KB, 650x800px
>>
File: 1461353663476.jpg (157KB, 370x500px) Image search: [Google]
1461353663476.jpg
157KB, 370x500px
>>
File: Take That.jpg (1MB, 1542x1145px) Image search: [Google]
Take That.jpg
1MB, 1542x1145px
>>
File: 56256590_p1_master1200.jpg (243KB, 800x1133px) Image search: [Google]
56256590_p1_master1200.jpg
243KB, 800x1133px
>>
File: 56256590_p0_master1200.jpg (363KB, 800x1114px) Image search: [Google]
56256590_p0_master1200.jpg
363KB, 800x1114px
>>
File: It's Slime Time.jpg (158KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
It's Slime Time.jpg
158KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: 1460046661293.jpg (440KB, 1500x2118px) Image search: [Google]
1460046661293.jpg
440KB, 1500x2118px
>>
File: 56047250_p1_master1200.jpg (308KB, 761x1200px) Image search: [Google]
56047250_p1_master1200.jpg
308KB, 761x1200px
>>
File: 56047250_p0_master1200.jpg (311KB, 761x1200px) Image search: [Google]
56047250_p0_master1200.jpg
311KB, 761x1200px
>>
>>158971225
What is this? Jirciv getting himself killed?
>>
File: 1459186388707.png (13KB, 344x135px) Image search: [Google]
1459186388707.png
13KB, 344x135px
Well, I'm going to bed. You fight amongst yourselves.
>>
>>158971320
Good night.
>>
>>158971314
The madman has completely lost it and doesnt give a fuck anymore.
>>
>>158928033
>Is it possible that he simply started off with a premise and actually has no idea what to do with it now that it got some popularity?
This is the case for 95% of LN writers.
>>
>>158971225
Suicide by skelly?
But he is not bald yet.
>>
>>158971390
It's hard to say if this is the case considering the story sems to be going somewhere, which people will know if they bothered to get past the lizards part.
The WN definetely went in a weird direction though.
>>
I want to suck Yuri's tits.
>>
>>158971390
Editor actually managed to put him on track. the Web novel Ainz dicks around with no set purpose.
>>
>>158969327
The three conditions

1) must have used the same item to summon Goblins before
2) number of double bicep flexes
3) number of side bicep flexes

...probably

It shouldn't be like this... but drawing their clothes and gear was too troublesome. Next time I'll have them wear fundoshis...
>>
>>158970544
N:...

N: So why did you suddenly want me to change my clothes, Lupu?

L: No reason at all~
L: Nar-chan, face this way~

L: Finally, I can touch fluffy tail!

CZ: Lupu.

L: W-what is it?
>>
>>158970985
beastmen allied nations > guardians
The fact that ainz will have to deploy gargantua against them proves it.
>>
>>158970079
I would really like to see a crossover between this two
>>
>>158969327
I wonder how inadequate regular gobbos feel when compared to such musclegoblins
>>
evileye > shalltear > CZ > enri > nabe > renner >albedo > yuri > solution > entoma > lupus
>>
>>158973435
Sol is awesome. Nabe and Chair - not so much.
Evileye is just a poor man's Chair.
>>
>>158972454
Ainz doesn't need any serious reason to deploy Gargantua. He deployed Gargantua in Volume 4 against the Lizardmen just to spook them, he would do the same against the NW alliance for the same reason. But none of that would be necessary since he and the floor guardians can steamroll anything in the NW. Nice try though, humiefag.
Thread posts: 551
Thread images: 189

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.