[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seikaisuru Kado

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 506
Thread images: 95

File: 49646fdd[1].jpg (24KB, 638x359px) Image search: [Google]
49646fdd[1].jpg
24KB, 638x359px
fug I'm too excited for the final episode

also best waifu thread
>>
Tsukai did everything right. She is the only thing preventing manking from getting tanged.
>>
Holy shit the fujos have a stranglehold on this show.
>>
File: 1498267481018.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498267481018.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
All I want from the last episode is for zaShunina to get a hug.
I don't care what else happens, he is in desperate need of a hug, and as long as that one thing happens at some point, I will be satisfied.
>>
Why does Shindo get to have ALL the waifus?
>>
>>158920025
You mean maximum shoehorned waifubait thread
>>
File: 1497485967077.jpg (501KB, 1184x1820px) Image search: [Google]
1497485967077.jpg
501KB, 1184x1820px
>best waifu thread
>posts worst
OP cannot follow his own rules
>>
>>158921739
Best boy from worst show
>>
>>158920973
>implying this tanging is a bad thing
Just let zaShunina iron out the kinks, make it voluntary, and it's pretty much free entrance to Heaven.
>>
>>158921687
>muh fujos
zaShunina has always been the most popular character of the show and he's almost certainly the author's favorite as well. It can't be helped if even the staff think he's the purest waifu.
>>
>>158925694
Copying myself:
Guess what, transforming isn't a person by person process, not even an Earth limited process, but a universal one. The point of the wam was to break conservation of energy and the nanomis hein was to make changes in the fundamental operating laws of the universe. When zaShunina explains things to Shindo, he doesn't say that the process would add 37D to people, but to the universe.

If he wanted literally just one person, he could have sat someone down with the wam, Sansa'd them, given them the nanomis hein, and then Kado'd them and their clones over and over again. That this wasn't his plan at the start, that he needs to make changes across all of humanity, that he didn't just do this with the Shindo clones, suggests that he can't pick and choose.
>>
>>158926706
Well, he wants to uplift and preserve as much of humanity as he can. One person is better than nothing, but he'd most likely uplift the whole Earth if it were possible..
>>
>>158921739
I preordered the figure so I can take care of it. Can't believe I'm giving money to something that shat the bed so hard, but there you go.
>>
>final
Wait, that's it? I thought it's 2 cour.
>>
>>158927696
And that means tanging everybody, including the unwilling. No thanks, I won't be party to mass murder nor am I willing to be a victim of it. Tsukai did everything right.

Second of all, you have no idea what being a 40D being entails except for some kind of immortality for humanity. You have no idea whether it will be pleasant or even neutral, though there is plenty of evidence to suggest otherwise e.g. Shindo almost died pretty painfully when zaShunina tried to merely communicate with him via information transfer. You're just projecting your good feelings regarding zaShunina on what you want the experience of the anisotropic to be.
>>
>>158927990
The first communication happened between two individuals occupying two very different realities; a god touching an ordinary man. We know that zaShunina can painlessly convert humans to infuse them with the anisotropic and allow them to interact with it. There's no reason to assume it'd be some eternal torment, especially considering the anisotropics don't feel pain.
>>
File: mindrape is relatively harmless.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mindrape is relatively harmless.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>158928202
I dunno the doesn't look painless to me. He is also forcefully expanding non-real space into normal space and people who get exposed to the Sansa thing may suffer from unexpected side effects and all they get is a boilerplate disclaimer (no medical consent). Then you have a reality controller which will quickly leave the normal universe a hellscape of time/gravity/breakdown of every law of physics. So right now everyone is going to turn into tang. Some probably won't survive the process if no one does the reality's most important negotiation.
>>
>>158928202
I can buy that it might not be painful, but that is still a far cry from saying it will be a good thing. And it still doesn't change that getting there entails billions of people, if not tens of billions or hundreds of billions or even trillions and beyond once you get around to the clones, dying.
>>
>>158928348
Strictly speaking, it's not a tang process. The anisotropics have fully defined personalities and individuality, as do the enhanced humans. The uplifted humanity wouldn't be an Overmind-style hivemind.
The consent is an issue, which is why the best option for everybody would be to make the ascension voluntary.

>>158928379
The non-activated clones aren't even sentient, so they don't count as people. They're more like calibration tools.
>>
>>158928560
>as do the enhanced humans
You have no proof of this.
>voluntary
There's no way it's a process that allows for individuals to consent, since the whole universe is getting Kado'd and up-dimensioned. See >>158926706
>non-activated clones
I mean the clones that zaShunina presumably expects to make of everybody, since he says to Tsukai that he can always make more until he succeeds. And these clones must be sentient, because otherwise they would lack the information that zaShunina wants in the first place. And he's planning on making them all die until he succeeds.
>>
>>158928698
>You have no proof of this.
Shindo and everybody who got Sansa'd are already part anisotropic and it hasn't changed their personality in any way. Moreover, it makes no sense to assume that crossing an individualistic species with another individualistic species would suddenly produce a hivemind.
>clones
It's quite possible that the ascension process can be improved once the right parameters are found. You could use non-sentient clones to nail down the exact parameters and then convert the original. As the early Kado processing showed, even high-level conversion can be made safe with some fine-tuning.
>>
>>158929267
>Sansa'd
Consider that, when he was Sansa'd, one of Gonno's extradimensional extensions smirked at him. Given the visual direction of this show, I would not just put that aside as a throwaway scene. Rather, it suggests to me that the extradimensional extensions of a person are not exactly what we understand to be the 'self' of that person in their universe. Therefore, you have no idea if the 'self' a person is in their universe, let alone the experience of the self, would be preserved in the anisotropic. After all, in their universe as it is, a person simply uses their extensions to do whatever process happens when they sleep; they aren't yet mashed together in an extradimensional space.
>fine-tuning
Nice baseless assumptions you have there, especially when zaShunina is already Kado'ing everything. And consider that even zaShunina himself made the distinction between "processing", as he did with the plane passengers, and "transforming". The former cannot be used as a reliable reference for the safety of the latter.
>>
>Febri's staff talk mentioned that Saraka and Shindo are both manipulative and underhanded people
Interesting. So they are aware of it.
>>
File: 63307043_p1.jpg (840KB, 1399x1513px) Image search: [Google]
63307043_p1.jpg
840KB, 1399x1513px
AOTY
GOTY
>>
>your husbando made magic hero armor so he could fight with you

Shindo-kun just needs a cape
mahou shoujos love knights in capes
>>
>>158930880
Shindo has the suit. More than capes, it's the suit mahou shoujos love. A suit is a modern knight's armor.
>>
>>158930560
Job conditionning. They're both negociators after all.
>>
>>158920025
>best waifu
Anon please, get these eyes checked.
>>
>>158930560
So are manipulaing each other or what? Because that would be hilarious.
>>
>>158930560
If they both turn out to be horribly manipulative, shitty people at the end I'll be content. It will explain Saraka's wild kyaaaah and incredibly childish reactions too.

Also, Shindo's harem is dragging down the show. It's just not the kind of show that should give a main character, especially one like Shindo, a harem.
>>
>>158920025
the alien and the super beta kouhai are the only worthwhile characters in this shitfest. the cube is also cool

jury's still out on the science autist
>>
>>158931398
I'd like it. I can see Shindou lie to Tsukai about what he's going to do so he can get away with whetever he planned. And Tsukai might have promised not to intervene but she would probably break that vow anytime if she deemed Shindo to be in too much danger.
It's a bit weird Tsukai accepted to help him with his plan even though she disagrees with it.

>>158931449
>handsome guy with a top tier job and good communication skills is not the kind of character who should get a harem
Pay more attention to real life anon. Shindo is exactly the kind of guy who would get bitches left and right to fall for him.
>>
File: kado best girl.webm (487KB, 889x500px) Image search: [Google]
kado best girl.webm
487KB, 889x500px
>>158931475
All of this, except science is cool.
>>
There were actually two books in ep11. Romeo & Juliet, which got a close up, and the second book titled Laboratory by Takeo Arishima.
>Doctor Mitani loses his wife to what her doctors say was acute pneumonia. Mitani is convinced their diagnosis was wrong and they gave her wrong treatment, so he decides to personally perform an autopsy on his wife to confirm his suspicion and find closure. Their families are disgusted and horrified, but he still wants to now the truth.
>He cuts up his wife and finds out he was right: she died of miliary tuberculosis. But being right brings him no relief; looking at the damage the illness wrought on her body just adds to his grief and horror. The novel ends with him breaking down in tears over her tissue sample.
Alien depression is one hell of a drug.
>>
>>158931605
>bitches
This isn't your seasonal harem anime. They're adults and career people, not teenagers and teenage-looking supernatural beings. And he has not only attracted humans, but both of the billion years old alien gods in this show.
>>
>>158921687
At least I'll remember this show for the colossal amount of butthurt and all the over the top passive aggressive posts towards Tsukai
>>
>>158931762
no, as a matter of fact, this IS one of your seasonal harem anime

it was just hiding
>>
>>158931656
Thank you anon, I was waiting for someone to tell us about this one.

>>158931762
I was just using bitches as a catch all term for both aforementionned billion years old alien gods as well as the humans.
>this isn't your seasonal harem anime
No shit, not like I ever watch them.
>>
File: IMG_0455.jpg (38KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0455.jpg
38KB, 225x350px
>>158920025
FACT: Hanamori is best waifu
>>
>>158931804
>over the top
Frankly I think she deserves worst, like entire threads dedicated to hating her. If anything you're lucky we even allow you people to start a thread with her.
>>
>>158931762
The alien gods are actually very easy to explain.
>zaShunina
Shindo was the only person who truly wanted to engage him; everybody else was either scared of him, wanted things from him, or wanted to dissect him. Shindo also pretty much tamed zaShunina, imprinting himself onto what was previously an emotionally blank slate.
>Tsukai
She loves people and Shindo is someone who can appreciate both her alien side and her human side. This is new for her.
>>
>>158931656
Are books really a good way for an alien to become familiar with the human mind?

Does /a/ read? What would you recommend to zaShunina?
>>
>>158921739
This
>>
>>158931917
See? Exactly the kind of anally devastated post I meant
>>
>>158932281
No shit, why do you think I answered to your post in the first place?
>>
>>158932010
Yes. Emotions are preprogrammed for us, so we don't need to learn them, but for someone without this brain circuitry, they carry no real meaning. If you told early zaShunina that you were sad, he'd know the dictionary definition, but on a personal level it'd make as much sense to him as hearing that number 5 tastes like wood. Books describe and analyze emotional processes, making them more intellectually understandable.
>>
>>158931605
I'd rather have Shindo pretend to have fallen for her because my mind refuses to accept that abrupt development. It's just too weird. It would also cement his status as master asshole, which is kind of funny.
>>
>>158932581
I would like that, I really would. Too bad I can't see it happen.
>>
>>158932581
Considering he happily rejects all her concerns about muh humanity and goes to "grant zaShunina's wishes" instead (in her words), I don't think love is the word anyone would use here. When it comes down to it, emotionally he's rather shallow and careless.
>>
https://www.change.org/p/toei-animation-redo-seikaisuru-kado-kado-the-right-answer
Saw it posted in one of these threads and holy shit I can't stop laughing.
I know I'm assblasted things went to shit, but going this far is a whole new level of autism.
>>
>>158930560
I wish they'd make it more obvious in the show itself.
>>
>>158930560
>Shindo quips that zaShunina is being selfish in ep4
>is called out for selfishness by multiple people who know him best
Pottery.
>>
>>158933123
Some people aren't ever happy unless the world conforms to their particular breed of insanity.
>>
File: 1473558491364.jpg (219KB, 773x2092px) Image search: [Google]
1473558491364.jpg
219KB, 773x2092px
>>158931804
>>
>I just made a huge mistake
Poor Hakase should've asked about his goals first.
>>
>>158932770
Not sure love has anything to do here, after all he's doing what he can to make this work, and he's certain this is the best way. Tsukai's concerns are irrelevant. But obviously he can't say that so instead he kissed her to calm her down.
But really for me the very fact that he wants to grant zaShunina's wish at all, is proof he's not as shallow as he appears. Sure, that's the way his personal philosophy as a negociator works, but his fascination and affection for zaShunina are most likely genuine. The fact that he's concentrating his efforts on granting zaShunina's wish instead of trying to lock him up in a stellated dodecahedron supports this.
>>
>>158933204
Change.org has butthurt petitions about everything, including videogames coming out on particular platforms. The Bloodborne petition for example was legendary.
>>
>>158932581
I would have praised Kojiro as the McOTY if he actually faked his affection with Saraka and proceed to face zaShunina with preparation, just to get the middle ground between both of their opinions.
But we all know that not even wam and sansa would be remained at the end, which is disappointing
>>
>>158933340
That's true and the fact that he's willing to risk it despite Tsukai doing her best to demonize zaShunina is rather telling. IIRC his Animage profile described him as "easily adaptable and unpredictable", so normally, he just finds it easy to let go of things and presumably people.
>>
>>158933204
>fujos stop being mad at animated women after the earth is swallowed by the sun
Okay I laughed

Though really, the dislike some fujos have for some female characters isn't any different from the hate yurishitters have for characters like pic related.
>>
>>158933458
Or the waifufag rage when their waifu isn't winning the MCbowl.
>>
>>158931605
>It's a bit weird Tsukai accepted to help him with his plan even though she disagrees with it.
It's not like he asked for permission. He'd do it anyway, regardless of whether she agreed or not.
>>
>>158935158
You could have let the thread die. I would have started another one with zaShunina in the OP.

But to answer your question, sure he didn't ask for permission, but she didn't have to help him either. She could have left him to rot on the surface where he's safe while she goes for the kill and he would never have been able to land on the white cube, much less meet zaShunina.
>>
>>158935246
Shindo would have found a way to attract zaShunina's attention either way. Better to go with him and hopefully interrupt whatever compromise you don't like than staying away and losing that chance.
>>
File: 1496113786381.png (360KB, 763x897px) Image search: [Google]
1496113786381.png
360KB, 763x897px
>the multiple anally pained, mind contorting posts ITT that still try to make it that zaShunina is the one Shindo REALLY loves
>"the k-kiss meant nothing it was just him manipulating her!"
>"T-Tsukai was just using it to manipulate Shindo, what a b-bitch, that's what it was you'll s-see!"
>>
>>158935964
Doesn't change the fact this series would be back to being a 9/10 if these were true.
>>
>>158935964
Does anyone even argue about that, I think most people are just disappointed with that useless subplot.
>>
File: 1495175365633.png (211KB, 506x463px) Image search: [Google]
1495175365633.png
211KB, 506x463px
>>158936025
>fujos are so unwilling to accept that the Shindong won't be doing any zaShuanal that they literally want a humanity genocide end
>>
>>158935964
I didn't notice people say he really loves Zashunina? If he has such personality then chances are low that he loves anyone at all.
>>
File: 1459901523255.png (368KB, 582x747px) Image search: [Google]
1459901523255.png
368KB, 582x747px
>>158936074
>yanhomo fujobait is 10/10 best love story ever told
>but the actual love story that saves the world is just a useless subplot
>>
>>158936097
Don't bother with him, he's not trying to make sense. He's just distorting reality so it'll fit his fantasy of fujos massaging their butts with tears in their eyes.
>>
>gropes his chest
>cross-dimensional handholding
Jesus how thirsty is this anisotripic woman?
>>
>>158936204
>>158936087
>konosuba avatarfagging
Oh, okay, now I understand your shit taste.
>>
File: C_B0ihyU0AEuiZN.jpg (130KB, 916x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C_B0ihyU0AEuiZN.jpg
130KB, 916x1200px
>>158936204
This is the one and only truth though. Your waifu a shit, Kado would be AOTS material if it weren't for her.
>>
File: 1411366615983.png (254KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
1411366615983.png
254KB, 700x393px
>>158936364
>the reaction images determine the quality of the argument
Oh that's so cute.
>>
>>158936378
It would probably be AOTS regardless if the show would have remained 2cour and had enough time to flesh her out and develop her and Shindo's relationship more naturally and at a slower pace.
It felt rushed because it was rushed. The whole show was rushed to cut it down to half its original length.
>>
one of the most disappointing series I've ever seen
>>
>>158936504
I agree, Tsukai end would probably have come as less of an asspull with two cours. And Tsukai herself would probably have been fleshed out and become more of an appealing character rather than just empty waifubait. But here's the thing: it didn't happen. We can only judge the series as it is.
>>
File: 1498398124.png (695KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498398124.png
695KB, 1280x720px
Apparently Japs aren't mamals
>>
Let's say a dude wanted to kill literally everybody to gain immortality for himself and perhaps a few others. This would obviously be insane and evil. So why is it that when the motivation and acts are displaced to another person, it suddenly becomes reasonable and good?
>>
>>158936663
But nina is already inmortal and want to preserve humanity, even if is just a few we as a species would not disappear
>>
>>158936663
It's the intentions behind the act that matter, not the act itself.
Say this guy you're talking about wants to kill everyone and become immortal because he's sick and he's going to die soon but he has a baby daughter who would become an orphan if he did. And he desperately wants to raise her and be there for her as she grows up. Don't you feel like the guy is a lot less evil all of a sudden?
>>
Is Hanamori the purest boy ever created?
>>
>>158936663
Because:
a) he isn't trying to gain immortality for himself. He actually went against the grain and exposed himself to danger in order to improve the situation for both humanity and the anisotropic (as he saw it).
b) zaShunina has never had human morals and nobody should expect him to understand and obey them. Even Tsukai admitted he isn't malicious and more like a force of nature.

Words like good and evil simply don't apply here. One can agree or disagree depending on his priorities, but it's not a moral question.
>>
>>158936735
And that would also be there case in the first situation, where the dude who is to become immortal kills everyone; the "species" survives. Everyone still recognizes that this is evil and insane. In the second situation, someone else acts to make another person immortal, but the motivation is still immortality and the act is still killing everybody, so you should also view this as evil and insane.
>>158936793
No, what the fuck, are you kidding me?
>>
File: moshi moshi jesus desu.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
moshi moshi jesus desu.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
>>158936861
He's tough competition for zaShunina when it comes to the title, that's for sure.
>>
File: best girl.webm (207KB, 954x720px) Image search: [Google]
best girl.webm
207KB, 954x720px
>>158936861
>wish for his happiness
>episode 11 happens

Why.
>>
>>158936861
>eyes all red and puffy
Say what you will about the writing, the subtle animations are fantastic. You don't even need anyone to tell you he's already been crying for a long time, we can see it in his face.
>>
>>158936933
>no, what the fuck, are you kidding me?
No, I'm not, but you're free to disagree. No need to get so triggered.

>In the second situation, someone else acts to make another person immortal, but the motivation is still immortality and the act is still killing everybody, so you should also view this as evil and insane
Nobody cares about whether zaShunina is doing a good or a bad thing. Most people here just want him to get a happy ending.
>>
>people hate Tsukai for her "childishness" when she is totally competent in professional settings and is only ever flustered in informal ones or when alone with Shindo
>they call the constantly bumbling Hanamori best boy
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>158936933
He sees what he's doing as a good thing, since it would preserve humanity as a whole. Obviously, he's going about it wrong and does need to be stopped. Is he evil? No. Is he confused and misguided? Yes.
>>
>>158937073
>only ever flustered in informal ones or when alone with Shindo
Shindo is a coworker though? There was nothing informal about her spending time with him in the context of work in the car. All I could feel while watching her in that scene was embarassement for female kind.
>>
>>158937073
Fujos hate women because they can never be them
>>
>>158937059
>Nobody cares about whether [someone who is willing to kill everybody to grant immortality to a few, maybe] is doing a good or bad thing. Most people here just want [someone who is willing to kill everybody] to get a happy ending.
The desire for homolust warps some of you people.
>>
>>158937165
Because he's good at getting underneath her skin. It happens. You think that everyone has to be 100% stoic and professional all the time for you to respect them, at least if they're a woman?
>>
File: nanamiraughter.jpg (8KB, 196x196px) Image search: [Google]
nanamiraughter.jpg
8KB, 196x196px
>>158937193
>fujos hate women because they can never be them
So, basically you think I hate all women who have a bigger chest than me or something?
I see those years of watching harem anime did wonders on your understanding of the female psyche.
>>
>>158937073
I get not liking Tsukai for her childishness, but Hanamorifags are hypocritical as fuck.
>>
>>158937195
>caring about humanity in 2D
I care about characters, not abstractions.
>>
>>158936907
>>158937130
We can put aside the question of whether intentions or acts are evil, this hardly changes that the act itself is something that, in any other situation, would be seen as incredibly bad and something to oppose. At least >>158937130 is that far.
>>
>>158937073
Because there is an oversaturation of childish, tsundere female characters in media, but it's a novelty when a male character is portrayed in a similar way?
Plus I think it comes back down to the fact that Hanamori has known Shindo for a long time and is his best friend. He knows Shindo better than anyone else, and is completely devoted to him.
Tsukai, on the other hand, has known Shindo a grand total of three months, and they barely know each other.
>>
>>158937073
This >>158937461
Hanamori is a breath of fresh air. Tsukai smells like that damp room without windows that remained closed for 10 years.
>>
>>158937283
Whoa, I never even said anything about chest, you're sounding pretty defensive about that
>>
>>158937554
B-baka! I only mentionned chests because that sounded like something you would say. I-it's not like I want a bigger chest or anything
>>
>>158937073
I'd like Hanamori even if he was a girl. "Bumbling" is much cuter than "tsundere." Being a little airheaded is better than being obnoxious.
>>
>>158937461
He was assigned to the same section as Shindo for six months. The ones Shindo has known for a long time are Natsume and Asano. Hanamori is bumbling toward everyone.
Tsukai has known Shindo for less time, it's true, but she also bared herself to him in that time because of the situation and the closeness with which they needed to work.
Sounds like you people just want double standards.
>>
>>158937419
From zaShunina is doing is pretty much the same thing God is supposedly planning to do according to the Book of Revelation, and unlike Yahweh, he's not omnipotent, so the negative aspects are just side effects and not his actual intention. Nevertheless, billions of people worship that God and consider him the source of morality and everything that is good.

Morality gets incredibly twisted once concepts like eternity start getting involved.
>>
>>158937663
*What zaShunina is doing
>>
>>158937633
>The ones Shindo has known for a long time are Natsume and Asano.
And yet Shindo says outright that Hanamori knows him better than anyone else, and that he chose him over Natsume and Asano for the task because of it. He is absolutely his best friend.
>>
>>158937461
I wasn't particularly fond of him in the beginning desu but there's also probably the fact that he's got the role of the ditzy bff who always gets the short end of the stick and not a lot of screentime, while she's the heroine who gets more screentime, praise and is specifically made to be appealing. I defended her a lot, even after the reveal, but it feels like they're trying to make you like her too much. I mean, look at the way they're both shown crying in the latest episode.

Well, people are free to like and criticise whoever they want anyway.
>>
>>158937698
And Shindo is also known to be manipulative and a liar if it serves him. He chose Hanamori because Asano and most likely Natsume would have said no if they disagreed.
>>
>>158937788
Please don't make me dislike Shindo, I'm trying hard not to.
>>
File: 1418753333095.gif (744KB, 312x320px) Image search: [Google]
1418753333095.gif
744KB, 312x320px
>Zashunina wants more info which is a basic instinct
>Saraka is all hippie about leaving humans alone
>They gave her admin rights anyways
How is this a good idea, its like giving a butcher's job to a vegan
>>
So can everyone agree that Shindo fits the psychological profile of a psychopath?
>>
>>158937698
Fair. Doesn't change the other things.
>>158937788
>a liar
When has he lied even once? Do your mental contortions even harder.
>>
>>158937872
>Boldness. Low fear including stress-tolerance, toleration of unfamiliarity and danger, and high self-confidence and social assertiveness. The PCL-R measures this relatively poorly and mainly through Facet 1 of Factor 1. Similar to PPI Fearless dominance. May correspond to differences in the amygdala and other neurological systems associated with fear.[1][2] Psychopaths tend to have reduced fear.[12]
>Disinhibition. Poor impulse control including problems with planning and foresight, lacking affect and urge control, demand for immediate gratification, and poor behavioral restraints. Similar to PCL-R Factor 2 and PPI Impulsive antisociality. May correspond to impairments in frontal lobe systems that are involved in such control.[1][2]
>Meanness. Lacking empathy and close attachments with others, disdain of close attachments, use of cruelty to gain empowerment, exploitative tendencies, defiance of authority, and destructive excitement seeking. The PCL-R in general is related to this but in particular some elements in Factor 1. Similar to PPI Coldheartedness but also includes elements of subscales in Impulsive antisociality.[1][2]
Huh.
>>
>>158937663
Except God promises that each person will be judged and has a chance at salvation, while zaShunina is just going off extremely low probabilities that some people will ascend, maybe. There's a built-in mechanism of fairness and promise for everybody so long as they fit certain criteria, which is why people worship God, that is not the case with zaShunina.
>>
File: 1469230494331.jpg (70KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469230494331.jpg
70KB, 500x600px
>fujos are so buttblasted that they need to portray Shindo and Tsukai as cold-hearted, cruel people when everything on-screen has shown them to be anything but
>>
>>158937837
Remember the whole "Hanamori, I trust you so much" spiel when he needed to offload the job position he didn't want? Sudden declarations of trust is how he forces Hanamori into doing things for him. He's not mean about it and it could be argued that he always does it for the greater good, but it's a rather underhanded tactic.
>>
>>158938179
>he didn't want
It's because Shindo wasn't placed for it, not that he didn't want it. He was already negotiating for the anisotropic side. Hanamori was also inside Kado and was perfectly placed to do the job. Shindo does, in fact, trust him.
>>
>>158938136
I agree that the show didn't portray them this way, it's happening because of this post >>158930560
>>
>>158933227
is she going to betray us?
Maybe she is going with zaShunina back to the anisotropic. Besides Shindo, she's the one that has the most sense of it, maybe she will be compatible.
>>
>>158937973
I wouldn't add disinhibition though.
>>
>>158938136
Nobody says Tsukai is cold-hearted or cruel; that would be retarded. As for Shindo, even the characters in the show call him selfish.
>>
>>158938335
Mifune did call her "pure potential". The question is whether zaShunina would be willing to settle for her.
>>
>>158938337
Probably not, but the other factors are eerily accurate.
>>
>>158938341
He's "selfish" because, while he understands people's concern for him, he's willing to push ahead anyway. That's literally all it means.
>>
>>158938421
>The question is whether zaShunina would be willing to settle for her.
He is fond of her, at least.
>>
>>158938136
>being manipulative means being evil
Just because it's a stock caracteristic of many a villain doesn't mean it is. At the end of the day all Shindo with his manipulative ways was get a meeting with an important guy, give an important job position to his junior, and make said junior do something for him. Frankly, I'd say there are more wicked ways to use manipulation.
>>
>>158938434
>being bold is a bad thing
>thinking Shindo lacks empathy or disdains close attachments when the first thing he does on his day off from saving the world is visit his mum
>thinking he's cruel when this is literally not the case
>thinking he exploits anyone when all he does is ask them to do a favor, not for his personal empowerment, but for a good cause in a necessary situation

Some of you fujos are willing to drag anyone into the dirt, aren't you?
>>
>>158936861
>>
>>158938021
>And I heard the number of the sealed, a hundred and forty-four thousand, sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel.

>And they were singing a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and before the elders. No one could learn that song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth.
It doesn't matter how virtuous you are, because God intends to only save 144k Jews. He only cares about his arbitrary quota.
>>
>>158938772
What's God's problem? Why is he always such an ass?
>>
File: i'm turning this shit off.jpg (191KB, 1295x1080px) Image search: [Google]
i'm turning this shit off.jpg
191KB, 1295x1080px
>those handful of waifufags circlejerking
>that one guy with essay long posts using his headcanon to defend his waifu as and the writing
>shitty falseflagging and bait

Where did things go wrong?
>inb4 I'm a fujo
>>
>>158938732
Fitting the psychological profile of a psychopath doesn't automatically make you a bad person.
>>
>>158938826
Because he can.
>>
>>158938836
>those handful of fujos circlejerking
>that one guy with essay long posts using his headcanon to defend his husbando and the writing
>shitty falseflagging and bait
>>
>>158938421
More promised (abstract)male-female romance, so probably.
>>
File: 1494453104638.jpg (199KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1494453104638.jpg
199KB, 1200x900px
Remember when these threads were good and we all thought there was going to be a homo end?
>>
>>158938732
>>158938849
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JVVhKP9XP4
>>
>>158938849
Especially since this psychological profile can make one extremely good at his job if he's a decent person overall. There are at least two leading neuroscientists who found out they were clinical psychopaths from their own brain scans. They're both working on making the society better.
>>
>>158939008
No, only delusional fujos thought there was going to be a homo end.
>>
File: 1495150506240.jpg (213KB, 677x984px) Image search: [Google]
1495150506240.jpg
213KB, 677x984px
>>158939052
That's when the threads were at their peak.
>>
>>158938826
Monotheism was a mistake. Trying to explain all the natural phenomena with a single god inevitably makes that god look like a schizophrenic asshole.
>>
File: 1494600775953.webm (501KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494600775953.webm
501KB, 848x480px
>>158939008
Those thread were annoying too. Best threads were those discussing the impact of zaShunina's gifts and writings that might have been an inspiration for the show. and they're not holding hands
>>
>>158939125
I think you mean the threads were at their peak when everybody was arguing over the feasibility of a post-scarcity humanity because of the WAMs.
>>
>>158938732
>thinking he's cruel when this is literally not the case
If you didn't think he was being cruel to Hanamori in the latest episode then there is something wrong with you.
>shindo-san why would you ask me this
>you're going to die even if I do it, please d-
>okay but will you do the thing
>but
>you're the one who knows me best, i trust you the most
Frankly I can't blame him for running away in tears.
>>
>>158939165
Who's hand is he holding?
>>
>>158939227
Tsukai's
>>
>>158939227
Oh boy, the shitstorm of "who's hand is that" was a sight to behold.
>>
File: 1498271791514.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498271791514.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>158939227
Clone's
>>
File: DDJJRukU0AAuz4c.png (1MB, 897x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DDJJRukU0AAuz4c.png
1MB, 897x1200px
What a nice ass.
>>
>>158939211
I don't think it is. Shindo has to do what's right even if Hanamori doesn't want him to. Hanamori runs away crying because he's a good dude who cares for his friends, but ultimately he'll do what's needed because he's a good dude even if it hurts.
>>
>>158939227
Mine
>>
>>158939468
What did Shindo tell him to do anyway?
>>
>>158939561
We don't know yet.
>>
>metric fuckton of death flags for both Shindo and zaShunina this episode
>Romeo and Juliet
It's going to end with double suicide, isn't it?
>>
>>158939468
I'm not saying it didn't have to be done, I'm just saying he could have been a little warmer about it. Like give him a hug, squeeze his shoulder or something. Not disregard his feelings like he did.
>>
>>158939700
Shindo tells Hanamori he wants Hanamori to do it because Shindo can trust him more than anyone else, bows his head, and asks Hanamori with respect. That's hardly cruel.
>>
>>158939165
>It's magic, I ain't gonna explain shit.webm
>>
>>158939008
It can still be a homo end if Shindo fucks off with zaShunina into that sealing thing. It's plausible considering all the death flags and Salaka's scream in the preview.
>>
>>158939957
>shindo tells Hanamori he wants Hanamori to do it because Shindo can trust him more than anyone else, bows his head, and asks Hanamori with respect
It's emotional manipulation. It is cruel. Hanamori is on the losing side of the relationship here, he loves Shindo more than Shindo loves him. He can't refuse.
>>
File: C_tHlHLUQAET96j.png (704KB, 800x1120px) Image search: [Google]
C_tHlHLUQAET96j.png
704KB, 800x1120px
>>158939227
>>
>>158940268
>asking a friend to do something that is right and necessary, something that only that friend can do, when you're also prepared to make an even greater sacrifice, is emotional manipulation
Hanamori can't refuse because there's it's necessary. That would be the case even if Shindo didn't treat Hanamori with the respect deserving of a friend, so actually being human towards Hanamori shouldn't be something against Shindo.
>>
>>158939468
It is cruel and manipulative. It just has to be done for a good purpose.

There is nothing wrong for a character like Shindo to be cruel and manipulative, especially when he absolutely wants to get something done. He's a top negotiator working for the government. I would think there was a problem with writing if he was solving his issues with the power of love, friendship and coddling. He understands power dynamics of the society he is part of, and is good at figuring out a person's weaknesses and wants, which is probably what makes him so good at his job in the first place.
>>
>>158940489
Like I said, it's not asking in and of itself, it's taking advantage of his feelings and his need for Shindo's aknowledgement, and using them as leverage to get him to accept.

It's just a subtler version of "hey mom, i love you very very much" "thank you son" "can you buy this game for me?". Though in both cases, the "if you don't do it for me I won't love you anymore" is left unsaid, it's still very much there.
>>
>>158940943
Hanamori is going to accept his last request anyway regardless of his feelings on the matter because it looks like something extremely important, but I think what you said applies mostly to what we've seen before episode 11. It's obvious that Shindou asks him to do stuff because he knows he can handle it, but he the way his requests are framed in the show doesn't show him in a particularly kind and caring light.
>>
>>158939008
Those were nice times. Though I had never dreamt they'd be so in your face about zaShunina's feelings. I thought we'd just get an open end with homo subtext. I didn't see the Tsukai bombshell coming though.
>>
File: 37layersofdenial.jpg (176KB, 1336x688px) Image search: [Google]
37layersofdenial.jpg
176KB, 1336x688px
>>158941120
Obviously.
>>
>>158941117
>Hanamori is going to accept his last request anyway regardless of his feelings on the matter because it looks like something extremely important
I never said he wouldn't.
> I think what you said applies mostly to what we've seen before episode 11
No, it applies to every request Shindo has for Hanamori.
>the way his requests are framed in the show doesn't show him in a particularly kind and caring light
That's because he's not, that's my point. Do you remember when Hanamori got out of Kado? He was essentially in a panic, terrified to have been left alone and relieved to be out at the same time. Shindo patted his head and told him to get ready because work starts in one hour. Sure it was for the sake of comdey, but it still sums up their relationship pretty nicely. Pet your head and then bring the stick.
>>
>>158939677
There's also >>158931656. zaShunina is clearly not expecting it to end well, but then again, Shindo said the key lies in doing something he wouldn't expect.
>>
>>158941120
Look at this extra gay fashion sense. Sandals with a full body suit.
>>
File: 1423035719871.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
1423035719871.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>>158936504
>The whole show was rushed to cut it down to half its original length.

why does everyone say this to excuse bad execution?
Most shows since 2 years ago, even season 1 shonen adaptions, have adopted the new 12 to 13 episode standard. Since the beginning of the writing of this show, this was going to be 12 episodes (I assume). With that in mind the creator should find a way to put all those ideas within the time-span.
If you people keep saying "it would have been better if it was two cour" for a show that was never planned to last that long, then we would have gotten a lot of episodes that barely move the plot.
>>
>>158941407
That's not the person you think you're talking to. That person is more or less agreeing with you.
>>158940638
Recalibrate your use of the word "cruel" if it includes someone pushing a friend's buttons to do the right thing when the friend is reluctant alongside something like, I dunno, drowning kittens.
>>158940943
This is bullshit. You're essentially saying that any time a good relationship exists between two people, one person making a request to the other is emotional manipulation. Shindo isn't lying when he says that he asks Hanamori to do this because Shindo trusts him the most. That's the underlying thing here, not "cruel" manipulation. Shindo has to ask Hanamori.
>>
>>158940638
The show does a good job separating things we normally conflate into one. zaShunina's race believes in sharing the excess, but their understanding of sharing does not involve empathy we generally expect. Shindo firmly believes in doing the best for as many parties as possible, but his mindset doesn't stem from sentimental idealism and loving personality. It's an interesting perspective.
>>
>>158941691
It was originally written as a two-cour show.
>>
>>158941691
>new 12 to 13 episode standard
>new
What?
>>
>>158941541
It's very sexy.
>>
>>158941752
The bread thing was a way to spread the wam, nothing more.
>>
>>158941866
Good thing he didn't decide to wear socks too.
>>
>>158941795
Most new shows, even first season adaptions of manga are 12 episodes. A lot of anime are 12 episodes now. Compared to when Code Geass aired when a lot of them were 24 episodes from the get go.
We still get a handful of 24 episode anime but a lot of new ones have been 12
>>
>>158941969
I'm saying it isn't new. This has been the standard since forever.
>>
>>158941887
Keep in mind that zaShunina didn't know how to lie then. The anisotropics create and foster entire universes because they have the means for it and take the excess information that intelligent life generates automatically. Similarly, zaShunina can share the gift of the anisotropic with mankind, so he does. Problem is, some of that sharing is dangerous for most humans.
>>
>>158941936
Why would he? He's not german.
>>
>>158941887
It was only 51% accurate, remember. It definitely applies to the wider context of his actions too.
>>
>>158941783
source? there is no interview, no anime news network article, nothing that implies this was going to be two cour and 24 episodes
>>
>>158942149
>>158942214
He never lied, he just wasn't forthcoming with the truth. The truth was that he wanted the want to spread and that there was no physical limitation on its use. The bread thing was a metaphor for that. It hardly indicates what zaShunima wants in general.
Also
>getting tanged
>a gift
>>
>>158942365
Ascending to the eternal anisotropic existence is definitely a gift. The only problem is the low probability of success.
>>
>>158941541
I think it's quite erotic. It wouldn't be as sexy if he had his hands and feet covered too.
>>
>>158942365
>getting tanged
>a gift
With Blue and Orange Morality, an alien could unironically consider the unification of minds a great gift.
Of course, that's not what zaShunina wants to do, since getting uplifted would still retain individuality, but it still falls firmly into alien morality.
>>
>>158941691
From what I've heard in the threads it was supposed to be a movie or a two cour then one.
I get it would be better but that doesnt excuse it. The writer should have then adapted it so it flows smoothly for 12 episode. The first 6 episodes feel like a whole different show and after that it completely changes direction. Tsukai and her reveal come out the left field with the ideas she represents, her motivation and general character being very poorly executed.
It feels the write had two distinct ideas but didnt know how to connect them over 12 episodes. Which also raises the question why even have a recap episode?
>>
>>158942429
>extremely low probability of success in which you will probably die, in something you might be entirely unwilling to do
>a gift
>>158942531
See >>158930059
>>
Any more info from that Febri interview or is it not out yet?
>>
>>158941730
Shindo wants something from Hanamori. Shindo is aware of his undying adoration and that his position as his senpai puts him in a more powerful position. It doesn't matter that Shindo asks him first because there is only one answer to that question and Shindo knows Hanamori won't refuse. Hanamori doesn't have the option refuse because of how Shindo positioned himself. He does vaguely attempt to disagree, but Shindo knows what he is doing, pulls the trust card and it's over. This is blatantly manipulative. This is also cruel because Hanamori is a crying wreck by the end of it, and crying for Shindo's sake no less - a man like Shindo could easily have pushed his buttons differently to make him a little less cry less, or at least attempt to console him, but he didn't. He is clearly trying to get shit done.

This doesn't make him evil. He's a grown ass man with a serious job and his job depends on others doing as they're told. Now the stakes are probably the highest they have ever been. However, I want to point out that he has never been particularly considerate towards Hanamori.
>>
>>158942441
Before watching Kado I used to think footfags were weird but now I think I'm one too.
>>
>>158942752
It's the string bikini principal.
Bare boobs are okay, but kind of boring. They leave nothing to the imagination.
Put a few straps here and there, strategically covering just enough skin to hide a few details, it becomes mysterious and sexy.
Feet by themselves are boring. Feet with sandals, on the other hand, are sexy.
>>
>>158937073
Because first of all,
>totally competent in professional settings
No, and second of all, Tsukai is specifically hailed as an exceptional face in her career, yet her behavior is what it is. Hanamori is a regular guy, and as silly as he is, he's always working incredibly hard.
I also find him more sympathetic.
>>
>>158942752
He hits a ton of kinks at once
>semi-bare feet
>thigh gap
>skintight plugsuit
>side hairtail that begs to be yanked
>>
>>158943196
Also detachable hands.
>>
>>158943052
In what professional situation was she incompetent? How does getting flustered over something like wearing a yukata, for example, have any bearing on her professional abilities?
People are doing everything to demonze Tsukai, goddamn.
>>
>>158942595
There's absolutely nothing wrong with Tsukai's motivation; it's crystal clear. She holds the life on Earth in very high regard and as far as she is concerned, zaShunina is messing up a masterpiece. There are people in real life who get apoplectic about us messing up "God's plan" and she has considerably better - and more real - reasons than they do.
>>
>>158943621
You're also not quite on the nose. She's completely fine with the idea of life changing and evolving, since she says as much. She finds that life occurred and persisted to be a miracle. It's just also an incredibly fragile miracle and what zaShunina wants to do is take a million nukes to it on the off chance something cool happens, without particularly giving that life a choice in the matter.
>>
>>158943621
It's not a matter of how right or wrong she is. A character could have the shittiest, most contradictory motivation and it can still be portrayed well by a competent author. The problem is the execution.

Also, if this is the kind of endgame they were going for, they should have left the majority of zaShunina's development (which they spent most of the time on, that's why I'm saying that) for the novel and focused on Tsukai. As she is, she is a walking plot device with a mishmash of "appealing" traits that just don't go well together.
>>
>>158943828
Nothing about her motivations came from left field. She said what she believed what she was asked about it, has stuck with it, has consistently reinforced her position, and has good reasons for doing so. You're just going out of your way to ignore it.
>>
>>158943828
zaShunina is the main character in the true sense; his development and his perspective shape the events. Tsukai is his foil, but the story would still happen without her. zaShunina, on the other hand, is indispensable.
>>
So did zaShunina know the original Shindo was still alive before he showed up with Tsukai inside Kado?
>>
>>158943828
>if this is the kind of endgame they were going for, they should have left the majority of zaShunina's development (which they spent most of the time on, that's why I'm saying that) for the novel and focused on Tsukai
This, they should have trashed the most interesting and driving aspect of the story in favor of side waifubait. Oh wait
>>
>>158944406
>waifubait
When will you fujos/fudans ever learn
>>
>>158944380
He wasn't surprised to see him, so he presumably suspected it.
>>
>>158944406
I don't care about two men fucking each other and living happily ever after in space. I genuinely enjoyed this show and she shat all over it. I have legitimately no idea how anyone could defend what she brought to the show after the mahou shoujo reveal. You can also just scrap her plotline completely, I guess, I just suggested that they should have developed her properly if this is the end they had in mind.
>>
>>158944459
Please teach me about the wonders of your 2 dimensional waifu senpai. I'm sure this thread isn't full enough of cancerous posts chanting her merits.
>>
>>158944726
>I just suggested that they should have developed her properly if this is the end they had in mind
I agree with you on that but taking screentime away from zaShunina to give it to her? Yeah no, I still like the current state of things better.
>>
>>158944885
This is why we needed more episodes.
>>
>>158920025
>excited
Why though? I 100% expect some "negotiation" and then massive "understanding" and "the power of friendship", after which Zazou will go back to the Analtrophy and leave mankind alone, watching only from far away but promising to drop in from time to time to visit ShindoL.
The end.
>>
>>158944726
>scrapping one of the few reasonable philosophical and moral positions in the entire show
Oh, so you're just a technowanker who wanted handwavey sci-fi.
>>
>This show makes fujos incredibly butthurt.
Picked up!
>>
>>158944963
You and I both know that's not what's going to happen. There have been far too many death flags this episode for something so cliche, and there's no way it'll end anywhere near that happily.
>>
>>158944963
No offense but your prediction skills are terrible.
>>
Frankly, I felt kind of bad for the fujos at first, but that some of them decided to drag the entire show into the dirt because their ship got sunk makes me incredibly miffed.
>>
>>158944968
I'm not into sci-fi. I don't even like Star Wars. Please don't fall back on what I'm sure you think are insults when you can't make an argument.
>>
>>158945175
Then what did you enjoy about the show that you think was lost? Hard to make an argument when you're just vaguely spewing your dislike everywhere.
>>
>>158944963
>zaShu will go back to the anisotropic
I know he considers the lower dimensions "cramped," but he's got too much emotional investment in humanity to just pick up and leave. Emotions screwed him over as an anisotrope; he can never go back to being an emotionless, logical and impartial observer.
If anything, he'll become a full human via reincarnation in the same way as Tsukai.
>>
>>158945171
I still love the show, and it's not dragging it into the dirt to say that everything about Tsukai, from her being an anisotropic being to winning the Shindobowl, is an asspull.
>>
>>158945175
>Star Wars
>sci fi
>>
>>158945175
Star Wars is fantasy.
>>
>>158945331
I know. That's why I said it. It seems like the diet coke version of sci-fi.
>>
>>158944963
That's not what Shindo said he'd do, though. He said he can't use words because zaShunina is always ten steps ahead verbally and he's planning to overwhelm him with something that zaShunina wouldn't expect and doesn't know how to process. He's appealing to zaShunina's basic instincts: information processing and desire for new experiences.
>>
File: 1497034282785.jpg (30KB, 351x345px) Image search: [Google]
1497034282785.jpg
30KB, 351x345px
>>158944963
>Analtrophy
I don't know if this was a typo or not, but I'm laughing.
>>
>>158945381
Not even that, see
>>158945367
>>
>>158945224
Because the only people who can enjoy Kado are sci-fitards, fujos and waifufags, eh?
>>
>>158931475
>jury's still out on the science autist
she seemed taken aback by shindo saying he wants to prevent the anisotropification of humanity
>>
>>158945418
>>158945367
I stand corrected. Thanks, Anon.
>>
>>158945473
What else is there? Cube fetichists?
>>
>>158945309
>he's got too much emotional investment in humanity to just pick up and leave.
And this wouldn't fit the "give both sides something they want" approach, either.
>>
>>158945507
People who really, really like CG and think it's the future?
>>
>>158923118
>waifus
That's clearly papa shindo and his two daughters.
>>
File: let's talk.jpg (126KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
let's talk.jpg
126KB, 1920x1080px
>>158945125
Eh, Shindo looked pretty optimistic at the end of the episode. I think he's confident that things are going to work out.
>>
>>158945580
Is Hanamori the wife?
>>
>>158945473
Let me quote you:
>not an argument
But, in any case, that's obviously not what I said and I have no clue where you got that from. Rather, people who wanted sci-fi would of course be incredibly disappointed because this show is hardly about science. Consider that the actual abilities of the wam are hardly narratively important; you could replace it with, say, an FTL drive and get the almost the exact same narrative results.
>Japan holding onto the only FTL drive will upset the socioeconomic balance and the UN is threatening sanctions
>the FTL drive is meant to bring humans closer to the anisotropic
See? The only point of it is that it has to be sufficiently disruptive such that the power of the anisotropic can be demonstrated and so the philosophical and moral questions regarding moral responsibility and unintended consequences could be brought up. That is the interesting content. And Tsukai Saraka adds to that content by presenting one of the reasonable sides to the argument.
>>
>>158945641
>"Let's talk."
The frame that singlehandedly saved the show.
>>
>>158945702
Only to be undone by the ninjarun in the PV
>>
>>158945669
Do you think you're always responding to the same person? Do you think there's only one other Anonymous on here, besides you?
>>
>>158945580
I think that's the first cute thing Tsukai does that is genuinely cute.
>>
>>158945763
Fair enough, my mistake.
>>
>>158945641
Speaking of which, zaShunina's ED portrait has changed again. He looks softer and more open than before.
>>
The scene with zaShunina knocking over all the clones is both haunting and yet beautiful in some way. It's so emotionally charged and heartwrenching.
Do we have any webms of that?
>>
>>158945545
Ah, I suppose yeah. Though I think you're wrong. Paintings and books didn't disappear because photography and movies exist.
>>
>>158945854
>He looks softer and more open than before.
It's amazing what love can do to a person. even crazy yandere love
They say that a woman becomes most radiant when she's in love.
>>
If zaShunina's clothes are a construct just as much as his body, does that mean he's actually naked all the time?
>>
>>158946073
If the state of being a construct is equivalent to not really existing, then he doesn't really have a body to be naked with either
>>
>>158945854
>belts covering the thigh gap
This is a crime.
>>
>>158946073
Kind of. He put on clothes only because Shindo told him to; he himself doesn't care.
>>
File: I am ready.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
I am ready.webm
1MB, 640x480px
>>158945860
It's not the same without the music and his monologue.
>>
>>158946291
>when zaShunina has absorbed too much info about anime tropes
>>
File: twister.jpg (42KB, 657x529px) Image search: [Google]
twister.jpg
42KB, 657x529px
>>158946291
It's unfortunately missing the first part, too.
It's kind of terrifying that he didn't just knock them all over, either. Some of them are blatantly contorted into positions only possible with broken limbs.
>>
>>158944968
Scifi, especially in books, is often about exploring the impact of technology shifts and other speculative developments on culture and individual people.

Sure, you can also find instances where it's pure technology-wanking, dazzling sfx lightshows, tech-fueled wish-fulfillment or anything like that. It's basically a very broad genre with many flavors.

But when talking about hard scifi with interesting plot then they usually refer to taking some speculative premise rooted in technology or science (the what-if) and then extrapolating as consistent as they can from there and see where it goes.

The issue with tsukai is that she introduces a new axis into the conflict (naturalist anisotropics vs. asensionist zaShunina) that is not actually human. Now instead of her being a conservative human who wants to slow down the things that develop we have to doubt her perspective.
At the same time it also changes the first contact angle. zaShunina is no longer being the first to explore humanity, they already had an embedded researcher, and yet he never even bothered to contact her. That's something that will never be explored.
Her isolating shindo in the cube also means that shit isn't happening on earth. Instead of it being about the international community reacting to sudden technological advances it suddenly becomes about a small group of heroes doing heroics.

It might not totally shit the bed, shindo still seems to remember that he actually is a negotiatior, not a shounen protagonist, but the PV has me scratching my head.
>>
>>158945854
This reminds me that in the early threads we all couldn't wait to see zaShunina's smile in the show, just like he did in his portraits.
>>
>>158946291
>that moe cube wiggling
Every fucking time
>>
File: 1498226440641.jpg (257KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498226440641.jpg
257KB, 1920x1080px
>>158946532
And now we get faces like this. You can tell the animators had a ton of fun animating him.
I love this alien's emotional development.
>>
>>158946073
That's like asking whether wearing wool makes you a furfag or leather makes you an animal nudist.
>>
File: zaShunina's dream.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
zaShunina's dream.webm
2MB, 640x480px
Considering the music in this sequence and zaShunina's disturbed reaction, is it safe to say this was more like a nightmare? He seems to have understood what it meant.
>>
File: 63463000_p0.png (233KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
63463000_p0.png
233KB, 800x800px
vote on who best girl is pls:
http://www.strawpoll.me/13283019
>>
From this to >>158946655
wew, what a long way he's come in three months.
>>
>>158946737
I'm guessing this. Or at least something close to it.
>>
>>158943621
>>158943932
>ignoring her
Baseless accusations when in fact i kinda agreed with her sentiments.
And also i never said her motivations arent clear, dont put words in my mouth.
For 7 whole episodes she's there for moe "fanservice" and barely present in the plot. Then here she comes with the show treating her as great importance then she turns out to also be an anisotropic in a literal deus ex machina. That's coming out of the left.
Also her motivation/argument is clear but extremely bad in it's execution. She jus rejecting the anisotropic because she views it as not natural. Her motivation is just presented in her date with Shindo. She says that this universe belongs to us and that she will protect humanity's pride. That whole argument really starts to break down when she's revealed as not being human. Her whole argument is also simply sentiments. While zaShunina brought goods that can benefit humanity to the table she brings sentiments of humanity not needing things that she views as unnatural. Then instead of keeping 2 equally neutral sides the show clearly cuts out zaShunina to be evil in order to give Tsukai's side some weight because it's only sentiments and really empty.
And I'm not even gonna go about her wobbly mannerisms and personal world view.
>>
>>158946655
Or to this. He's experienced the entire human emotional spectrum in a very short time.
>>
>>158943495
Literally laughing during a publicly broadcasted conference between the iho sonzai and human beings? Sperging the fuck out with her tsundere ways in conversation with Shindo during time allocated to business pursuits? Come on. She was highly unprofessional from the start.
>>
>>158947118
Every time, every single time I see this face, I can feel the blood converge to my groin.
>>
File: do you remember.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
do you remember.webm
1MB, 640x480px
>>158946470
>>
>>158947267
He looks so soft.
>>
>>158947343
>still handling Shindo's balls
>>
File: 62305002_p10.png (460KB, 700x869px) Image search: [Google]
62305002_p10.png
460KB, 700x869px
>>158947267
pls don't bully the alien
>>
>>158946573
He looked suicidally depressed for most of the episode. And since Kado reacts to his mental state, it was most likely a subconscious need for comfort.
>>
File: lonely old woman.webm (470KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lonely old woman.webm
470KB, 1280x720px
>>158947455
>suicidally depressed
>>
>>158947411
He's kept and treasured everything Shindo has ever given to him.
>>
>>158947118
zaShunina says "aitakata" gently with that soft face...then he says "Shindou" in a needy voice. I need him to cry by the end of the next episode. Him emoting is the best part about this anime.

Hanamori screaming really got me though.
>>
>>158947508
I was going to post that. The zaShuninafag hivemind is not to be trifled with.

>>158947455
Even when he smiles there is a shadow on his face. A shadow that isn't there on Shinawa's face even though they're both facing the wall.
>>
File: I've missed you.webm (519KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
I've missed you.webm
519KB, 640x480px
>>158947346
>>158947267
His emotionless facade completely melts there.
>>
>>158946529
>naturalist
Did you not see the part where she rejects zaShunina's description of her as that by responding with a human-centric viewpoint that zaS then ignores? That said, Tsukai being fully human hardly diminishes the value of her viewpoint and I can't see why you would argue it. She has obviously lived as a human, first of all, but second of all the fragility of life can be observed even when you're not a human; it's not like being human, in their universe, gives a special epistemological access to information.
>conservative
Again with that word. You must not have remembered that she marvels at change in life. It's not being "conservative" to recognize that anisotropic powers have the ability to break everything, even moreso when you find out that the goal is to Kado everything.
>international community
Guess what buddy, it was never primarily about the international community reacting to tech. Notice how the impact of the wam on society is hardly explored; it's not that kind of show. The narrative regarding the UN is about the breakdown of communications when one party, the UN, is totally unwilling to negotiate. Communication and consequences, that's the theme.
>>158947093
So you didn't watch the conversation in the car with Shindo or her conversation with zaShunina.
>rejecting it because it's not natural
That's only part of it. It's also fundamentally about preserving human life and human existence.
>the argument breaks down because she's not human
Literally how.
>benefit humanity
If you want to get murderfucked.
>>
>>158947455
>tfw you're so sad and lonely you unconsciously command an object psychically linked to you to give you physical comfort
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>158947695
forgot pic
>>
File: 0043.jpg (65KB, 278x307px) Image search: [Google]
0043.jpg
65KB, 278x307px
>>158947704
>>
>>158947183
>laugh
She choked the laugh down. Shit happens.
>sperging
Shindo's the one who brought it up to needle her a bit.
Give it a rest. Are you saying you can't respect her unless she has a dour face on 24/7?
>>
>>158947093
that she herself possesses the gifts she's completely denying to humanity also makes her kind of unlikable and very condescending imo. I'm aware she's a far superior being, supposedly, but it's a whole species versus one "observer" and there are multiple gifts on the table that humanity should be discussing, separately if needed. we are sentient and organized beings. not to mention this is the first time she's ever gotten "involved" with mankind - I'm sure this is meant to show us how serious zaShunina threat is, but I can think of quite a number of instances where the world could have used some god powers of someone who claims to completely love humanity. the show isn't trying very hard to make her sympathetic. she should have stayed human
>>
>>158947791
From the start of her role in the show, I disliked that she couldn't maintain a professional atmosphere, despite being talked up as the cream of the crop. Your waifu has informed abilities, anon.
>>
>>158947825
>the filthy natives can't sort their shit out, we superior beings have to step in instead
Yeah, no thanks.
>>
>>158947880
this is the opposite of what I said. do you have reading comprehension issues?
>>
The fujos are taking over the thread again.
>>
File: too bright too unocle.gif (821KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
too bright too unocle.gif
821KB, 500x213px
>>158947704
>>
>>158936861
Saito Soma strikes again.
>>
>>158947704
I want to make this alien smile.
>>
>>158947915
Fujos own the kado thread. They can't "take over".
>>
>>158947915
they should. it's the same guy saying the same headcanon shit against every single argument post written by different people, and resorting to using the same hilarious insults when someone dares to disagree with his glorious waifu and her godly "argument" since at least two threads ago. it must have been about, what, 1200 posts now? at least fujos are bringing some variety.
>>
>>158948078
Do you have a problem with Tsukai?
>>
>>158947707
>Tsukai being fully human hardly diminishes the value of her viewpoint and I can't see why you would argue it
That's now that I said at all. I said "instead of" which means describing what she is not anymore after the reveal.

> Did you not see the part where she rejects zaShunina's description of her as that by responding with a human-centric viewpoint that zaS then ignores?
> Again with that word. You must not have remembered that she marvels at change in life. It's not being "conservative" to recognize that anisotropic powers have the ability to break everything, even moreso when you find out that the goal is to Kado everything.
Whether she accepts that word or any particular other one is irrelevant to my argument.

> Communication and consequences, that's the theme.
They're not doing a good job at communicating with the rest of mankind. Well, it's a one-way flow of information. At least initially they were at least trying to coordinate with the rest, but that has broken down to the point where we have a bunch of independent actors making decisions for everyone.
The whole yandere zaShunina / deus ex tsukai thing just injected unneeded urgency into the whole process.

If she had been just a human who wanted to take things more slowly that would already have been enough to cause tension and a clash of interests in the negotiations.
>>
>>158947683
>zaShunina says "aitakata" gently with that soft face...then he says "Shindou" in a needy voice.
Why do people dislike Terashima again?
>>
>>158948154
no, I'd fuck her. she's hot.

if zaShu turned into a girl that would be nice too.
>>
>>158947910
How is that the exact opposite? You want superior beings to go down and give humanity "gifts" and intervene because you think humans shouldn't handle their own affairs. You even blame those superior beings for not intervening. So, again, no fucking thanks.

Let me put it this way. zaShunina is already making the choice for humanity by Kadoing the shit out of everything. At this point, Tsukai intervening is the least bad thing that could happen.
>>
>>158948179
bullying scandal
>>
File: tsukaility.jpg (9KB, 141x246px) Image search: [Google]
tsukaility.jpg
9KB, 141x246px
This is Tsukai. Say something mean about her.
>>
Unless the last episode is amazeballs only thing about this show I will remember is the first 5 minutes of episode 10
>>
>>158948238
deets?
>>
>>158948170
Tsukai not* being fully human. That was my mistake. In any case, the context should have made that clear.
>irrelevant
You make her out to be nothing more than a naturalist, in the anisotropic sense, when that's bullshit. Of course it's relevant.
>a bunch of independent actors
How is this a problem? Do you remember what Shindo said in the very beginning? That even if we will never know what the right answer was, even after the fact, that shouldn't prevent us from acting. That you should have the courage to take action in the fog of war is the philosophical stance this show is taking.
>>
>>158947825
>that she herself possesses the gifts she's completely denying to humanity also makes her kind of unlikable and very condescending imo.
She has zero obligations towards humanity. Demanding that she share her knowledge would be entitlement.

In fact she is acting exceedingly moral for an extremely powerful observer. She's not performing any experiments that would be considered unethical, does not infringe on free will or otherwise exploit the power difference.
>>
>>158948170
>The whole yandere zaShunina / deus ex tsukai thing just injected unneeded urgency into the whole process.
Logically, infecting an old, unfathomable creature with completely alien human emotions could not possibly end well. Humans are designed to have them and yet they have constant breakdowns. For a creature not equipped for it, it's pure torture.
>>
>>158948275
https://pastebin.com/EvntSeCV

I remember /a/non sending Kitamura Eri dick pictures...I was on here when this shit blew up.

For the record, the seiyuu ended up getting a role in BlazBlue and got married, so happy end?
>>
>>158948480
He's also in Swordfags, so he's doing fine
>>
>>158948530

that's nice to hear. I thought what happened to him would have killed his career.
>>
>>158948480
Oh wow, that was rough.
>>
>>158948078
>variety
>zaShunina is so hot
>Tsukai is a bitch
>Shindo is manipulative
>zaShunina is so hot
Wew.
>>
>>158948351
>You make her out to be nothing more than a naturalist, in the anisotropic sense, when that's bullshit. Of course it's relevant.
I do not. There's only so many words that fit into a post, it's a shorthand for a difference of perspective on (self-)advancement of civilization vs. uplifting. What I was really getting it that she is an outside observer who only has a dubious claim speaking for humans, which means she has suddenly become a 3rd party instead of representing division within humanity.

>>158948450
That seems like projecting. I could easily claim that a sufficiently advanced being can emulate a human as a contained sub-entity and analytically inspect the mental state of that sub-entity from its shielded super-self. I.e. it can use it as oracle and model for the human state.

It is like humans creating bacteria with minimalistic, artificial genomes from scratch to study how bacterial metabolism works without ever suffering from the misfortunes that can befall a bacterium. If something goes wrong we can just tweak it incrementally until it works as expected.
>>
>>158948480
Why is bullying not only considered okay, but actively encouraged in Japan?
No wonder their suicide rates are so high.
>>
>>158947707
>So you didn't watch the conversation in the car with Shindo or her conversation with zaShunina.
Literally "I dont like the wam" without reasoning why and "It causes social unrest and could end up in conflict". Hardly the reasons she later presents and essentially define her character.
>That's only part of it. It's also fundamentally about preserving human life and human existence.
Already in my posts and it all depends on her definition of what human is.
Her not being human makes her argument lose value because the argument depends on being human. Protecting the pride of humans? The universe belongs to us? That's a load of bullshit coming from someone who isnt even human. Preserving human existence? Coming from someone who isnt even human that mostly comes off as an outsider going on about what could be compared to an activist going on about an animal preservation.
As for the comment of not watching the show take your words and eat them because apparently you didnt watch the first 6 or so episodes which the benefits of only the Wam are discussed.
>>
>>158948739
For once there was considerable backlash. I remember that they kept releasing poorly-worded apology after apology and even the guy who was bullied ended up claiming it was "just a misunderstanding", but people kept boycotting it and giving it shit reviews. it was fascinating, although I guess neither the show nor the original LN author deserved this
>>
>>158948723
You're talking about emulation, not authentic experience. In our brains, emotions come from the older, core circuitry, so they override rational mind pretty much always. zaShunina assumed a human body, complete with sensory experiences and human organs. It stands to reason that he'd be exposed to the same (or at least extremely similar) processes that affect us.
>>
>>158948952
I liked the show. It wasn't doing that well in sales but it flopped very hard after the scandal blew up everywhere. I guess it's not surprising that otaku are sensitive about bullying.
>>
>>158948739
East asian cultures value conformity and the society over the individual. bullying is an informal instrument of punishment for outliers. /armchair psychologist

>>158949022
>You're talking about emulation, not authentic experience
Any sufficiently detailed emulation is indistinguishable from the real thing.
>>
>>158948846
Before we go on: tell me, what effect did free energy have on society, then? Not what you think the implications of free energy would be, what was shown on screen. Go on. Tell me what a big deal free energy all was in the narrative.
>>
>>158948355
>not performing any experiments that would be considered unethical, does not infringe on free will or otherwise exploit the power difference.
whoa

so this is exceedingly moral, huh

not bad...
>>
>>158949220
Given the power difference, yes. Consider what humans do to any other species. Or even to our own species.
>>
>>158949123
>Any sufficiently detailed emulation is indistinguishable from the real thing.
Not in dynamic systems where hardware is also software. You can't separate brain functions from the organic brain and expect them to stay the same.
>>
>>158949220
Gee, considering that you're on the side of someone about to genocide humanity, I don't think you have much room to talk about morality.
>>
>>158949260
It's not genocide and you know it. It's literally a way to avoid human extinction forever.
>>
>>158949260
>>158949309
No need to post it twice.
>>
>>158949332
A guy says he's going to kill everybody except for him and his wife so they can achieve immortality. Good thing or bad thing?
>>
zaShunina needs to be stopped. This much is true regardless of his intentions. Still wanting him to still have a happy ending and not suffer forever doesn't necessary mean agreeing with his goal or condoning his behavior.
>>
File: 1407126499918.png (471KB, 783x573px) Image search: [Google]
1407126499918.png
471KB, 783x573px
>>158949282
then sufficiently detailed means you simply emulate it on a molecular level. it's not hard.
>>
>>158949260
But I haven't even posted about ZaShunina in this thread at all and I don't think his hurr human chopping block is great either.

>>158949273
That doesn't constitute exceedingly moral in any sense. At best, it's average.

Most trains of moral thought heavily involve the idea of sentience and sapience, and any human being who does anything you listed to another human being given other feasible alternatives would pretty much be considered evil.
>>
>>158949632
Given that she acted as a human being as much as she could and isn't dropping the nuke, I would say that's exceptionally good.
>>
>>158949632
>Most trains of moral thought heavily involve the idea of sentience and sapience
Which we humans define by highly convenient human standards. For example there is no animal that is not ok to eat based on its status of sentience, it's mostly an issue of threatened status.
>>
>>158949455
False equivalence. First, he already has immortality. Second, he'd take everybody if he could, but he can't. Third, the alternative is letting mankind die off without leaving anything behind at all, which is an obvious loss.
>>
>>158949203
Poor people in Africa having free energy.
But go on ahead and post that it's just 2 kids in Africa.
>>
>>158949632
The yardstick is a human being with unchecked power and no fear of consequences. She is behaving far above expectations.
>>
>>158949852
Why do intentions matter when the result is the same, a bunch of people fucking dead? Let me put it in such a way that removes intentions, then: two people get to be immortal at the cost of everyone else getting killed. Good or bad?
>>158949948
Oh yeah, because that was such a big deal for the plot.
>>
>>158949998
The american Emperor of Clapistan a best
>>
>>158949764
>Which we humans define by highly convenient human standards.

That's a valid perspective. But morality as we discuss it is a concept that has to be defined by humans like all other concepts humans discuss. And it's not completely unfounded, since there are clearly non sentient objects to which you probably also feel no moral obligations towards (unless you think stepping on the sidewalk or consuming air is a moral question).

>>158949998
But I haven't brought up ZaShunina at all, I just think the statement that you are exceptionally moral for not being a huge dickhead when you suffer no consequences is retarded.
>>
>>158947343
the clones sure have dumb expressions
>>
>>158950187
Do we have a positive obligation to act if we are capable of doing so, and not acting makes one at least partially responsible for what happens?
>>
>>158950250
Mannequins generally do have pretty dumb expressions.
>>
>>158950005
Considering we're on track to completely fuck over ourselves and the whole planet in just 100 years, it's probably happening anyway, except without anything good coming from it.
>>
File: 55.jpg (50KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
55.jpg
50KB, 250x350px
>>158950005
>What effect did free energy have on society?
>anon posts an example
>B-Big deal! Doesn't count!
>>
>>158947343
So does he have telepathy? He didn't even have to touch the clones to knock them over.
>>
>>158950322
I might be misunderstanding your question but yes. If there's somebody bleeding on the street that you could easily help at no cost to yourself like calling the ambulance, then you do have some moral obligation to help him.
>>
>>158950187
>But I haven't brought up ZaShunina at all
I'm pretty sure we were talking about tsukai

>I just think the statement that you are exceptionally moral for not being a huge dickhead when you suffer no consequences is retarded.
You have to consider that most moral frameworks are ultimately derived as a way to tamper power inequalities leading to "might makes right" into a more civilized behavior due to self-interest. even the mighty benefit from a stable society in which they live and it also hedges for the possibility that they may fall from might.

Such constraints do not exist for practical gods living among men. And thus we have to go back to the drawing board and reconstruct morals from first principles assuming such vast power differences which simply do not exist in the real world. Hobbes' leviathan does not work here.

Given those conditions even basic adherence to constructed human moral frameworks is extraordinary.
>>
File: wam.jpg (141KB, 913x819px) Image search: [Google]
wam.jpg
141KB, 913x819px
you guys have made your own wam right? You're not to stupid to make them right?
>>
>>158950479
He's partially telepathic, yes. His first communication attempt with Shindo was telepathic, reaching directly into his brain synapses; he never did it again because Shindo explicitly forbid him to. He also mentioned that his Kado control is mental and he's aware of everything it absorbs and processes.
>>
>>158950581
I was about to make them but then the doorbell rang. It was some weird cosplaying pink haired girl with some halos floating above her. Really good cosplay, I couldnt even see how she made the halo look like it was actually floating.
Anyway she went off on some crazy ass rant like a cult member about the wam being the stuff or the devil and gave me a bunch of fliers.
Dont have to say that I then turned those fliers to wam.
>>
>>158950519
>>158950322
I think that is a poor analogy. Handing advanced technology to a civilization not prepared for it has unpredictable consequences, potentially fatal ones.
It's like asking whether it would be moral or maybe even obligatory to giving tactical nukes to a hypothetical north korean resistance. Deposing kim in the hope of opening the country to human aid and more civilized living standards should offset any small-scale fallout (heh) of your actions. But the worst case is that those nukes will be used for infighting once the regime is deposed.
>>
>>158950720
And he did speak telepathically to Shindo briefly in episode 3, here >>158946747
Why he never did that again after that point is anyone's guess.
>>
>>158950005
You write something like free, limitless energy in, you have to deal with it. This is one of the biggest issues our species is facing now, if not literally the biggest. Any author with half a brain should be at least vaguely aware of the potential consequences before touching it, or you'll write yourself into the fucking corner like now. The show didn't even try to ignore it, thanks to science autist waving anisotropic shit everywhere. Now the narrative is fucked because Tsukai's argument - which isn't "let's not get kadofied" but "let's stay pure!" - is just one giant hole and you're supposed to completely root for her. I am not saying that you should root for zaShunina. But the show's narrative is actively trying to get you to take her stance, to like her. To agree with her. And it doesn't work.
>>
>>158950462
Are you retarded? Read the whole post. The point someone made was that the show spent sooo much time on the implications of the wam as free energy when they were barely touched upon. The question was to tell me what a big deal free energy was was in the narrative. Knowing that some bumfuck part of Africa has electricity impacts nothing in the narrative.
>>
>>158950812
He clamped down on his extra-sensory abilities to get closer to humans. Recall his explanation about his human way of reading, which he technically didn't have to use.
>>
I bet Tsukai tried to sabotage cyanobacteria and preserve her precious anaerobic traditions during the Oxygen Catastrophe.
>>
>>158950552
Are you sure you're not confusing law with morality? It may be the case that moral systems exist that try to justify power inequalities, but I don't think anyone would accept one so extreme as to say that an exceedingly powerful entity becomes a highly moral agent simply by inaction.

It might be extraordinary that they adhere to human moral frameworks, but that doesn't make them extraordinarily moral agents as far as human frameworks goes. If you want to discuss alien moralities then sure, maybe.
>>
>>158950987
It impacts the narrative because the story brought in a massive fucking alien spaceship announcing its arrival everywhere with full of shit to give to humanity. The fucking UN sat down to talk about it. zaShunina came to earth to revolutionize the enntire species. Tsukai is trying to protect the whole universe from him. This is how the fucking narrative was set up - consequences and the impact of alien shit on humans is the story. If this was going to be a heroic shitshow against the big bad ayylien trying to genocide the planet because he wants to fuck a dude but the other alien also wants to fuck a dude, they shouldn't have brought god-level plot devices to an ant farm and instead dropped zaShunina on Shindo harem-style while he's on his way to work with toast in his mouth.
>>
>>158950968
Like I said in an earlier post, that was are free energy is more or less arbitrary for the narrative. Replace it with anything sufficiently out of reach and disruptive and the narrative remains largely the same. It doesn't do so because that's not the story it's trying to tell. I'm sorry the show didn't try to be a fictional documentary about free energy, I guess?

Jeez, almost as bad as the Shuumatsu no Izetta threads and people complaining that it wasn't a historiographic survey
>>158951021
of Imperial Germania.
>>
>>158947704
>That small smile Shindo gives as if greeting an old friend
God I hope this doesn't end in tears.
Actually, I do hope there are some tears, mainly from Yaha-kui, but you know what I mean.
>>
>>158950968
>This is one of the biggest issues our species is facing now,
It's more or less one of the biggest issue a species will ever face. Any resource problem can be solved by throwing more energy at it.

>Drought?
Desalinate the oceans.
>Need food in inhospitable environments?
Grow them under LED light in warehouses.
>Global warming?
Just rip carbon out of the atmosphere.
>Need building material?
Crush and heat rocks.
>Want to go to space?
Make hydrogen from water
>>
>>158950968
She knew that there was much more to the anisotropics than just free energy. Letting a being that immense and alien tinker with Earth was dangerous by default, regardless of his intentions. And being an anisotropic herself, she also knew that one of them coming to Earth and breaking their normal apathy was a very big deal.
>>
>>158951276
>the show didn't try to be a fictional documentary about free energy
Except it tried for 8 episodes and then threw it all away.
>>
>>158951276
It's not arbitrary because it is free energy. It is because of its nature that it disrupts the narrative, especially with the show now pushing Tsukai's stance in probably the worst way possible. And it tried to deal with the free energy plot for a long time, which makes it even worse for the show.

If you replace it with something similarly out of reach but equally important, the problems will still remain to a considerable degree.
>>
File: 1493062672762.png (125KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1493062672762.png
125KB, 270x270px
>5 days to go
>>
>>158951489
Only if you ignored everything else, like zaShunina's emotional evolution, Shindo's process of unknowingly taming him, people trying to guess the alien mind, the pros and cons of changing the natural course of history, risk/benefit arguments and so on.
>>
>>158951565
>especially with the show now pushing Tsukai's stance in probably the worst way possible
Shindo rejected her stance if you haven't noticed. If she had her way, zaShunina would be sealed away forever along with all his influence, but Shindo wants to grant his desire and find a mutually beneficial solution.
>>
>>158950798
When you add uncertainties to outcomes your moral obligations are reduced or erased, especially if outcomes occur that do more harm than good. You could argue in that case that you have reason not to give them nuclear weapons.
>>
>>158951489
Good job being a lazy viewer. If it was supposed to be a sci-fi documentary, why are the main characters negotiators? You know, people whose job it is to communicate, not explore scientific implications? Think for two seconds.
>>
>>158951734
I am really looking forward to the last episode, even though the whole ninja running thing they're doing is filling me with dread.
>>
>>158951570
I feel your pain anon. Worst is I feel like I've discussed pretty much everything and reading the threads doesn't help anymore.
I downloaded the sims4. Maybe that will help.
>>
>>158951246
>Are you sure you're not confusing law with morality?
Those are related since law to some extent codifies a core set of commonly accepted moral behavior while leaving the rest up to social norms.

>It may be the case that moral systems exist that try to justify power inequalities
I said nothing about justifying power inequalities. I only explained how they play a role in the construction of moral frameworks

> but I don't think anyone would accept one so extreme as to say that an exceedingly powerful entity becomes a highly moral agent simply by inaction.
I think that in the presence of multiple incompatible moral frameworks inaction is one of the easiest ways to achieve peaceful coexistence. So inaction is a meta-moral behavior.
It is similar how state sovereignty works, we may strongly disagree with the value systems of other countries, but to avoid the greater evil of war over such disagreements we only diplomatically communicate our disagreements and do not intervene.

>It might be extraordinary that they adhere to human moral frameworks, but that doesn't make them extraordinarily moral agents as far as human frameworks goes. If you want to discuss alien moralities then sure, maybe.
it's not so much about human or alien, it's about the models we commonly use simply not applying to that situation. Let's take the golden rule for example. For someone who can simply erase the memory of pain there is no inhibition to inflict torture on others.
>>
>>158951753
And the same applies to anisotropics and their super-advanced toys. There are large uncertainties of outcome. E.g. giving infinite energy supplies to humans. They could easily be used as WMDs. So you can't blame tsukai for not sharing.
>>
>>158951834
Create Kado's characters in the Sims. That should be entertaining for a while.
>>
>>158951780
And the first contact was a communication misunderstanding, not to mention Shindo's first reaction was "are you God?". It was always about gods and men trying to find a way to each other.
>>
>>158951979
My thoughts exactly. It's been a while since I did that.
>>
>>158951964
Nowhere in this argument have I done that, I only said that the statement that Tsukai not torturing people despite her great power making her extraordinarily moral is ridiculous.

>>158951887
I think enough people would dispute the fact that the law is moral that it can''t be taken on fact that the axioms of the law are moral ones.

>So inaction is a meta-moral behavior.
It might be a moral thing to do but it's ridiculous to consider it extremely moral, unless you consider human beings who do not go out of their way to hurt and torture ants to be extremely moral agents. And in the case of countries, as you mention, this becomes the moral action simply because the alternatives generate highly negative consequences.

>Let's take the golden rule for example. For someone who can simply erase the memory of pain there is no inhibition to inflict torture on others.

Are you saying you would be OK with being tortured and then having your memories erased?
>>
k/a/do - moral philosophy & "solve all of your problems by throwing more energy at them"
>>
File: 1498417701080.jpg (397KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498417701080.jpg
397KB, 1280x720px
The Final Solution to the anisotropic problem.
>>
>>158952404
Read carefully. That poster said nothing about law being moral, only that they are related. But here the law is largely irrelevant.

In any case, you see now that the case for inaction on Tsukai's part (as an anisotropic being) is strong, because the alternatives, as you say, "generate highly negative consequences." The unintended consequences of action scale with the power available to an otherwise uninvolved actor, while the (immediate) result of inaction is the same regardless of the actor. This should highly inhibit extremely powerful actors from acting unless they have a pretty good idea of what the consequences will be; as seen in the show, anisotropic beings can hardly predict a single person.

As for the last part, again, read carefully. The poster is saying that the golden rule largely only works between relatively equal actors; someone who is in way way or another invulnerable to an action that another party can do against them has no reason not to do that action to that party, at least for that bracketed action.
>>
>the pros and cons of changing the natural course of history, risk/benefit arguments
Issues involved with technology
>like zaShunina's emotional evolution, Shindo's process of unknowingly taming him, people trying to guess the alien mind,
Literally character development and things that pop in every almost every first contact story

The involvement of negotiators just adds a political side to it. And for most of it's time it was only one negotiator with the other one being largely irrelevant until taking the spotlight to introduce an opposing side 2 episode before the ending.
If the show was that from the start then why bother with technology. Have the alien come and start with philosophical gifts and mussing right away. In the end it spends way too much time on what it wasnt actually supposed to be living little time for what it was.
But hey i guess i was watching it wrong
I cant even type that last sentence without laughing. Who the hell thinks that something like that is valid? Not gonna even bother anymore.
>>
File: DDAZroCU0AAeA1Q.jpg (223KB, 1200x776px) Image search: [Google]
DDAZroCU0AAeA1Q.jpg
223KB, 1200x776px
>semi-official Kado high-school parody
Would watch.
>Tsukai: Mr. Shindo, zaShunina is using his magic tricks to make people faint again! (How many times has it been already?!)
>Shindo: Come on, zaShunina. I've told you to not use your tricks when there are school monitors around.
>Tsukai: THAT'S what you have a problem with?!
>>
>>158953703
What's he gonna do with turtle?
>>
>>158953858
Eat it.

He's got a cookbook.
>>
>>158953703
And more Hanamori bullying.
>Japanese Food Culture
>zaShunina: Humans... no, the Japanese eat incomprehensible things... And yet it tastes good. How puzzling.
>Shindo: (oh yeah) Call it the wisdom of the ancestors.
>zaShunina: And this is...
>Hanamori: Turtle! It's lunch time!
>Hanamori: Huh? Wh-what?! Wait, don't!
>Hanamori: How could you?! You poor little thing, that was close!
>zaShunina: But I have seen this before... [he read a book about cooking Chinese soft-shelled turtles]
>Natsume (patting his shoulder): That's a pond slider, you know. Different turtles.
>>
File: Kado.png (1MB, 1850x500px) Image search: [Google]
Kado.png
1MB, 1850x500px
>>
>>158954549
笑
>>
File: whytho.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
whytho.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>158937006

>fall in love with your best friend / coworker
>never make a move because you don't want to risk the friendship
>do everything he asks, even if it means working a shitton and giving up vacation, just to stay by his side
>encourage girls to go after him because you want him to be happy
>then
>after you've been overworked for weeks on end and mostly ignored he hooks up with a girl and asks you to participate in his death. He does this while saying other people are more reliable but he wants you to do it because you're his friend.

This is true suffering.
>>
>>158953381
They made a claim regarding that morality is derived to support existing societal power structures when that is more of a feature of law, which means the argument that her extreme power renders her immune to conventional moral frameworks is moot if we do not consider the principles in the law to translate directly to moral principles.

I'm not sure why people keep bringing this back to Tsukai not giving gifts when it was originally a laughable statement about Tsukai not torturing humans,, but I would not agree that the alternatives in this case generate highly negative consequences if we are restricting ourselves to the Wam and Sansa. This argument regarding their predictive ability is a little ridiculous- would you say that the leaders of countries should also be morally compelled to never do anything, since they doubtlessly cannot predict the actions of an individual infallibly?

That's a very literal interpretation of the golden rule. In that case, by the same arguments would you agree that a person who cannot feel pain (for example, a neurological disorder) should be considered a highly moral agent by not causing pain to others?
>>
>>158937073
>constantly bumbling Hanamori

Did we watch the same show? Hanamori is shown to be lighthearted but he hasn't bumbled a single thing. In fact, he's been portrayed to be quite competent. The government officials didn't even bat an eye when Shindo suggested that they promote him.
>>
>>158954549
>zillion of pictures per frame
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>158954549
Good for now, but it may or may not need to be updated again depending on how the last episode pans out.
>>
>>158953531
If you read the Tractacus Logico-Philosophicus expecting a comedy you are not going to get very far. There are, in fact, right and wrong ways to consume a piece of media. You got something you didn't expect and now you're mad about it not delivering something it never set out to deliver.
>>
>>158955031
Like the show.
>>
>I am...
>I am Shindo Kojiro...
The cuberunes interview has me afraid for Shindo in a 'I have no mouth and I must scream' sort of way.
>>
>>158955592
Transcript of full thing where?
>>
>>158955592
That sounds scary. I was thinking more like he does go away, but what seems to him a couple of years is actually a couple of centuries for humanity. Cue random scientist receiving a coded message from outer space.
>>
>>158954549
Basically this >>158955093
You're a week too early
>>
>>158955592
Or it could be the author simply messing around. Although, the whole "I hope someone receives this message" is intriguing.
>>
>>158955636
>It's like participating in the Active SETI project.
>Q: First, tell us how this happened.
>Nozaki: I know my answer doesn't answer the question, but bear with me. Deciphering this article is a fruitless and frustrating task, so if it turns out that nobody has bothered to do it, this text will meet only silence. Writing a message that may not even reach anybody makes me wonder if this is how people searching for extraterrestrial intelligence, the Active SETI project, always feel.
>Q: The story of the anime begins with the first contact of the mysterious existence named "Kado" and mankind. What gave you the inspiration for the story?
>Nozaki: Active SETI and first contact tied the idea together. When two different cultures communicate and interact, there are usually some barriers that stand between them. The font in this article can also be called a communication barrier of sorts. So here you have a media-mix example of the difficulties of the first contact experience. Kind of. Really. I guess...
The next question is cut off, but it seems to concern the importance of the most visible character, Yaha-kui zaShunina.
>Nozaki: I can't really answer it, so I'm afraid my reply is just a waste of space. Yaha-kui zaShunina is random letter sequence and when I was naming him, I searched the web to make sure there were zero results. Now it's there, so it sort of feels like the anime has already had an effect.
>Q: Aside from him, are there any other characters you have emotional attachment to? Tell us the reason, too.
>Nozaki: Sophie Fukamizu. Not telling why, though.
>Q: If I'm not mistaken, this is the first time you have ever written a scenario for an animated work. How is it different compared to writing a book?
>Nozaki: Please don't ask me these hard questions now of all times...
>>
>>158955895
>Q: The show should start airing right around the time this magazine gets published, so please share your reaction.
>Nozaki: I'm not worried about the show itself, but I'm most certainly worried that nobody is going to read this article.
Again, the question is cut off, but the interviewer is asking him to share the last message to the audience.
>Nozaki: I hope this message will reach you. I am,
>Nozaki: I am, Shindo Kojiro.
>>
>>158955895
>Q: Aside from him, are there any other characters you have emotional attachment to? Tell us the reason, too.
>Nozaki: Sophie Fukamizu. Not telling why, though.
Is the news girl an anisotrope?
>>
>>158955395
Well good thing I went in not expecting a comedy because the expectations it built actually matched the stuff that the show actually showed. I was disappointment in the switch but i guess you missed that that wasnt the only complaint but also the way it didnt really execute well the things it set out to do.
It's okay i guess. All this is just me being butthurt and you are right Mr. Philosopher.
>>
>>158955895
>>158955934
Well that's cryptic as fuck. The only questions he even gave a proper answer to were about Yaha-kui's name and and who his favorite character was.
>>
>>158955980
Nah, many authors become inexplicably fond of their minor characters sometimes. Tsukai was a real anisotropic and he apparently has no attachment to her character.
>>
>>158954879
They really didn't. They said that morality is to "tamper"--as in, reduce, mollify, ameliorate--power inequalities. That is, the exact opposite you think that poster is saying. Then you brought up the law for some inconceivable reason. If you have such basic misunderstandings of another person's argument I am wary of the rest of your post.

Consider that governments have lots and lots and lots of mechanisms whose purpose is to consider whether or not an action is worthwhile and has more pros than cons--and that they still screw it up all the goddamn time. Consider also that people generally find autocracies to be pretty bad things. Action and caution are both required and they are mediated by reflection. And these are mere human governments; if an anisotropic being screws the pooch, everything ever is fucked.

I would say that a person who has the capability to do immense harm to others while receiving no or relatively minor consequences in return is, in fact, doing a pretty good thing by not doing so. They could act otherwise and accrue all sorts of things they wanted if they could, but they don't.

>>158954966
Bumbling in the sense of always complaining, not quite getting things, etc and so on. Sure, he does the job fine, but he's a bit of a clown. If people are mad at Tsukai because she's not always stone-faced, Hanamori should make them apoplectic.

>>158955987
So you were satisfied with "free energy lol"? Yeah, okay. By the way, there's no switch to speak of.
>>
>>158956113
It's not the fact that he's fond of her that has me suspicious, it's that he won't explain why. In an encrypted interview.
>>
>>158956097
Characters. He's fond of both zaShunina and Sophie.
>>
>>158955895
Look at that. It's all about, who could have guessed it, communication.
>>
>>158956181
There probably isn't any special reason. Authors themselves often can't explain why some particular NPC has grown on them.
>>
File: 1419440638259.png (3KB, 430x373px) Image search: [Google]
1419440638259.png
3KB, 430x373px
>>158955934
>tfw I want a happy ending but I have a gut feeling that won't be the case
>>
>>158956141
>So you were satisfied with "free energy lol"? Yeah, okay. By the way, there's no switch to speak of.
No? The show could have then gone and expanded on the sansa and nanomihein?
But you think that free infinite energy and the things it brings is a joke so there's that. I guess it's 2shallow4you.
>>
>>158956556
Considering that the only fallout we saw from people getting free energy was that, uh, people got free energy, yeah, it was pretty shallow in this show.
>>
>>158956302
Literally every first contact story has the initial communication barrier.
>>
>>158956626
But in this case it wasn't initial. The barrier can't go away because the two sides are fundamentally different. Shindo highlighted this problem in his key conversation with his mom in ep6.
>What he's like... He's so different that even though we speak the same language, even the most basic concepts often just don't get through.
>>
File: bd_dvd_privilege_02.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
bd_dvd_privilege_02.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
>>158956414
Merge ending incoming.
>>
>>158956952
He is learning, though. Children don't really become humans until they are 6 years old or so.
>>
>>158954549

Perfection, except for panel 2. The show first presented itself as political negotiations with hints of homo. Please update after episode 10.
>>
>>158956626
And for good reason--you use the alien (again, here meaning "totally unlike or unfamiliar") because you want to talk about how people might relate to alien things. If you wanted to talk about free or cheap energy and not bring in the problem of the alien, you could have had, say, a group of human scientists discovering the wam-equivalent.
This poster >>158956952 is 100% correct. Over and over again the problem of communication is stressed. Mifune in episode 9 states explicitly that, while humankind knows their own standards, the problem arises when standards arise that are totally unknown or unlike ours.
The final episode is going to be a negotiation bordering on the impossible because of this problem. Humanity and zaShunina seem to have entirely mutually exclusive goals in mind, a situation in which negotiation seems impossible. The intent is to bring together the human characteristics zaShunina has gained along with the anisotropic traits that Shindo has gained to try and negotiate a mutually beneficial result.
>>
I can't believe I almost bought into all the fellating there was for this writer in these threads until the shift.
>>
>>158957217
>The show first presented itself as political negotiations with hints of homo
Anon probably watched the show because the homothread recommended it. Like many other people including myself.
>>
>>158956599
Yeah because before being allowed to expand on it more the show rushed to introduce the 2nd gift spending an episode one it and skipping almost everything interesting and not about it as well in order to properly introduce the opposing site late as fuck, lessen the other site's argument and then try to give it value by giving the sides a clear cut evil and good role with the show pushing the good one but it's okay because the evil side is just misunderstood.
The philosophy and communication themes are just as shallow.

>>158957227
At the same time if you wanted to talk about communication and philosophy why even bring the technology the alien brings and tackle their benefits and problems they bring?
>>
File: 1498284879718.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498284879718.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>158957362
>the homothread recommended it
Oh man, my sides.
>>
>>158957362
I'm probably one of the three people who started it because the visuals of the cube eating the plane were awesome. I wish zaShunina looked different though desu, he's so cookie cutter anime pretty boy it hurts.

>>158957324
I have a feeling there will be another shift in the last episode, but maybe it's just me.
>>
I feel like the last episode is going to be an absolute mindfuck of Evangelion proportions.
>>
I really liked a few of the animation bits in the 3d in this episode, lots of good bits with saraka
>>
File: 1498259176816.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498259176816.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>>158957504
To be fair, up until episode 10, it was pretty damn homo.
Apart from the kiss, episode 11 was still homo as fuck with zaShunina's steady descent into lovesick depression.
>>
>>158957362
What a shallow reason to start watching a show.
>>
>>158958595
Most people who watched the Witchblade anime did so because of the fanservice, and then got roped into the actually engaging and emotional story about a mother trying to stop the government from taking her daughter away from her.
There's not really any wrong reason to start watching a show.
>>
I dont know why y'all are so upset, in this new world they got shindo can get busy with /both/ aliems. He's got two hands.
>>
>>158958595
>recs from people with similar tastes are shallow
Er okay.
>>
File: 1492492290834.jpg (130KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492492290834.jpg
130KB, 1024x1024px
>zaShunina depicted floating in multiple pieces of art and the official figure
>never once shown capable of floating in the actual show
What's with that, anyway? For that matter, most of the official art has the inside of his cloak resemble space, but that has not been the case even once.
>>
>>158960330
>>
>>158960449
We really need the context of the episode to know what's actually happening here.
There's fucking green clouds in the background, this could be just about anything.
>>
>>158960330
>most of the official art has the inside of his cloak resemble space, but that has not been the case even once
Seriously? Well if it must be said out loud I'll say it.
So you have this guy, he has a weird job, the name is illustrator. And he has to make a visual for a show called kado.
It's a first contact story, and he has to convey that visually to the people who'll be looking at the visual. But the only alien in the show has taken human form. So how does he convey the sense the alien is alien? Easy: make the inside of his cloak space. There, done.
>>
>>158960569
He looks kinda desperate to me in that sequence, he's saying something toward the end too. I wonder if Shindo sent him on a wild goose chase of sorts.
>>
File: 1492658987234.jpg (78KB, 1000x599px) Image search: [Google]
1492658987234.jpg
78KB, 1000x599px
>>158960706
That's fine, but how difficult would it have been to apply that to the show itself? It can't be that hard to place a celestial-looking texture to the inside of zaShunina's cloak.
That's what I'm saying. I like the idea of the lining of the cloak looking like space, I just wish it had been in the show proper, is all.
>>
>>158960853
It's not a matter of it being difficult, of course it isn't, it's a matter of artistic choice and obviously the director decided against it.
>>
>>158960853
What if the inside of his cloak looked like it came out of Gankutsuou
>>
File: 7063b91779941e3e9cb9cffb43f9aceb.jpg (126KB, 736x1042px) Image search: [Google]
7063b91779941e3e9cb9cffb43f9aceb.jpg
126KB, 736x1042px
>>158960956
That's a shame, because it looks pretty cool.
>>
>>158960330
Japan doesn't need a reason to make characters float, they have a whole art genre called "picture of the floating world".
>>
>Threads barely make 400 posts
Will Kado be the most forgettable trainwreck in recent memory?
>>
>>158958595

What makes you start watching a new show that hasn't been spoiled? Just because it's popular, or are you looking for something hoping that it will be represented?
>>
File: DDI1ugeUAAA9VLN.jpg (88KB, 734x1110px) Image search: [Google]
DDI1ugeUAAA9VLN.jpg
88KB, 734x1110px
Oh no, it's cute.
I want 20.
>>
>>158960449

That picture made me realize - every scene shown with that scheme has a ton of geometric designs in the background, making it obviously separate from Kado. The isolator is nothing but hard geometric edges. I think it can be safely assumed that both zaShunina and Shindo are taken into the isolator.
>>
>>158963203
Could explain Tsukai's scream.
>>
Last episode will be a mix of DBZ and Eva screencap this.
>>
I really wish this show had a more active fanbase. The wait between episodes is almost painful.
Pardon the blog, but I have ADHD and I tend to hyperfocus on one thing for weeks at a time and start getting antsy when there's nothing new.
>>
File: 001_size6.jpg (262KB, 497x720px) Image search: [Google]
001_size6.jpg
262KB, 497x720px
>>158961002
I think it looks cool as well
>>
>>158964923
Is this the sole piece of official manga art that doesn't look like ass?
>>
File: C_x-OctUwAAnoV1.jpg (234KB, 1078x1134px) Image search: [Google]
C_x-OctUwAAnoV1.jpg
234KB, 1078x1134px
c-cute
>>
>>158964659
You're looking for an active fan base in the wrong place, blogshitter. Maybe find a show that didn't shit the bed.
>>
>>158965023
I'll admit, Shinawa is growing on me.
>>
>>158942025
>forever
I think there were more 2 cours even 10 years ago.
>>
>>158964659
These 24/7 threads aren't enough for you? same, just force yourself to watch some other shit
>>
>>158965091
>Maybe find a show that didn't shit the bed.
I guess I'm in the minority who don't think this way. It's still fun.
>>
>>158954549
Why horses? I don't understand
>>
>>158957486
I wonder if perhaps they didn't spend time on those things because they weren't important? Nah, couldn't be.
>>
>>158947455
>suicidally depressed
I think you misspelled "homicidally".
>>
I wonder if zaShunina is aware that even if he succeeded in uplifting humanity, it wouldn't give him any satisfaction since he wouldn't have Shindo.
At this point he's still trying to go through with it in hopes that it'll bring him SOME form of comfort, but he'll just be left empty without the one person he actually wants with him.
I think that's the saddest part of his breakdown. Even if he succeeds, he'll still be miserable.
>>
File: 1493222127873.png (1MB, 1065x930px) Image search: [Google]
1493222127873.png
1MB, 1065x930px
> Anisotropic battles are a contest of who can manifest more energy
> Wam manifests infinite energy
N-nani
>>
>>158966147
Are you trying to imply that zaShunina can do wrong?
>>
>>158966147
>suicidally depressed
>I think you misspelled "homicidally".
You say that as if the two are mutually exclusive. They tend to go hand-in-hand.
>>
>>158965317

Definitely. I remember 1 cour being much more rare than they are now and there was always speculation on which ones might get picked up for a second run. Some of them actually did continue to 24.
>>
>>158966516
maybe more energy at the time, wam does infinite but not at the output of infinite right now just infinite over time
>>
>>158966516
I think it needs some kind of conduit or circuit to work. Like, just holding a battery won't allow you do harness electricity, it needs to be connected to something.
>>
File: 1497185604611.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497185604611.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
I was thinking about that "mind meld" theory someone proposed a while back, and it made me laugh when I realized what it would mean for Tsukai.
The guy she loves gets fused with someone she hates.
I know it won't happen, but the thought was funny.
>>
File: 1497328048071.jpg (65KB, 568x694px) Image search: [Google]
1497328048071.jpg
65KB, 568x694px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV-EZWEWdes
So do you agree?
>>
>>158966354
Anon why must you hurt me in this way?
>>
>>158968980
zaShunina must be stopped not only for humanity's sake but for his own. His plan won't make anyone happy, least of all himself.
>>
>>158968756
>title
No
>>
>>158969096
So basically, at this point the only thing that would bring him happiness is if Shindo agrees to go with him to the anisotropic. Maybe he'll use himself as leverage to release the rest of humanity.
>>
Wait a minute. You're telling me this isn't a shitty fucking fujo show?

I might have to pick this up.
>>
So, there is one thing I want to know from anons who hate development as of last 2 episodes.
Given status of the show before episode 9, how would YOU end the show?
To me, there is simply no ending that would be acceptable. And so far, they did pretty good job.
>>
>>158969799
POV gay buttsex with zaShunina receiving.
>>
>>158970151
So, you are saying that would be better ending that what we got?
>>
>>158970189
Fuck, I thought you were replying to my other post >>158970045
>>
>>158970151
You could probably commission some flash animator to do this.
>>
>>158970151
There are many 3d model programs made for porn.
>>
>>158970189
>>158970345
>>158970368
It's useless if it's not canon.
>>
>>158968756

sounds like faggots are just buttblasted that the plot didn't go the way they wanted.

You want to know what I'm really getting tired of? The fact that fans demand originality and a high level of writing from the freaking ANIME medium. Yeah, so you basically don't even like 99% of shows. Got it.

Must be real fun.
>>
File: DCH9XD_UQAEZa2j.jpg (117KB, 697x765px) Image search: [Google]
DCH9XD_UQAEZa2j.jpg
117KB, 697x765px
>>158970151
nah zaShunina tops
>>
>>158970420
Not like "gay sex WITH KADOS ON" is particularly original either.
>>
>>158970420
>The fact that fans demand originality and a high level of writing from the freaking ANIME medium.
What fans of any medium don't demand originality and high quality?
>>
>>158970368
There are already MMD models for him, too.
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31374570
>>
File: 1497172893653.png (907KB, 700x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1497172893653.png
907KB, 700x1120px
>>158970577
So, where are Tsukai's MMD models??
>>
>>158970649
There are none because Tsukai is best
>>
>>158970524
zaShunina is more of a 'top from the bottom' kind of guy.
>>158970649
Give it time. I'm expecting it won't take long for someone to make her ayylien form for MMD.
>>
File: toei girls 2.jpg (647KB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
toei girls 2.jpg
647KB, 1920x2160px
>>158970696
>Give it time.
>>158970691
I can't wait for lewd Angela x Saraka MMD.
>>
>>158966354
See >>158931656. His reading material suggests he suspects it at least, which is probably the reason why he's even tried sleeping to dull the pain.
>>
>>158970577
WEW
>>
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31290497
God the nips are fast
>>
File: sleep.png (342KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
sleep.png
342KB, 600x476px
>>158970761
>>
>>158937616
>>
>>158923118
Shindo is a big guy.
>>
>>158971148
And he ended up having a nightmare to boot. zaShunina can't catch a break.
>>
>>158970524
The Animage article mentioned he pretty much gave Shindo free reign over himself, so it could go either way.
>>
>>158969816
Even that might not be enough. He's locked in a self-destructive spiral and depression, so the "shock of his life" Shindo's talking about might be exactly what he needs to snap out of it.
>>
>>158974090
Or he's going to go into a "fuck everything" mode and destroys Earth, our Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy, or the Universe depending on how powerful he is.
>>
I just hope zaShunina's suffering is put to an end.
>>
ZaShuninaXShinawa otp
>>
>>158974722
It does seem like the first part of the plan is to make him genuinely angry instead of depressed.
>>
>>158975285
>>158974090
>zaShunina longs to receive more information than he can process
>Shindo's plan is to overstimulate him in a very short time frame
>something he doesn't expect
>the biggest surprise or shock of his life
>this should lead to mutual satisfaction
Why does this sound so weirdly lewd.
>>
>>158976175
How much information does a whole load of ejaculate contain again? :^)
>>
>>158975285
I can actually see Shindo not doing that on purpose. He doesn't seem to have registered zaShunina is in love with him.
>>
>>158976175
>tfw watching this episode and Shindo is explaining his plan to give zaShunina the biggest shock of his life
>then Tsukai is all 'you're going to give zaShunina exactly what he wants?'
>discuss what you are going to do for another guy when on a date with a girl
Wew
>>
>>158975285
Luckily he has a nice view of zaShunina's crotch.
>>
File: 1396205891104.jpg (13KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1396205891104.jpg
13KB, 150x150px
>>158970420
I'm fine with watching an anime with 99% tropes and 0% originality, I mean I do it every season. But when an anime starts off seeming like it might be something different only to fall back down to being with tropes it's a little disappointing.
>>
>>158977566
Thread posts: 506
Thread images: 95

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.