[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: shit villains with shittier motivations for wiping humanity out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: muh energy quota.png (233KB, 730x600px) Image search: [Google]
muh energy quota.png
233KB, 730x600px
I will start.
>>
>>158874801
If you had the chance to become immortal and all you had to do was torture some aliens, would you?

the QBs basically chose to do that
>>
File: kiraboshi.jpg (23KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
kiraboshi.jpg
23KB, 450x253px
>>
>>158876281
And they say he did nothing wrong, pshaw.
>>
>>158878742
>>158874801
You seem to think that humanity matters, which is why you are so butthurt and saying that the incubators did wrong.
>>
>>158879878
As a human, humanity is important to me. Anything which threatens it, is to be mowed down at the earliest opportunity.
>>
>>158881464
But anon.

The biggest threat to humanity is humanity.
>>
>>158874801
But they never wanted to wipe out humanity, it just sorta worked out that way.
>>
>>158881880
Why do you think we kill each other?
>>
>>158874801
he never wanted to destroy humanity, it just happened that he didn't care when it was going to happen
>we have to milk from this humans
>ok, filled my quota
>what? you are going to die?, well sucks to be you, see ya
>>
>>158883804
Because we're living things.
>>
>>158874801
QB isn't a villain tho?
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (224KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
224KB, 1280x720px
admit it
>>
>>158883937
This. Kyuubey is the literal definition of not giving a shit. It didn't want to kill humanity; its only motive was preserving its race and, by necessity, the universe. The thing can't even feel emotions, for crying out loud.
>>
>>158874801
>Kyuubi
>villain

You have a very dumb concept of good and evil.
>>
Muh SOOBER SPECHUL HOOMINS
nah
>>
>>158874801
If you had used Homura as reference and not QB, your post would have passed as good bait.
Now you look like you didn't even watched the anime
>>
File: Lord_Genome,_Helix_King.jpg (145KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
Lord_Genome,_Helix_King.jpg
145KB, 500x350px
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.