[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime Disappointments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Hells_Kitchen_v12_c043_49.jpg (388KB, 988x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Hells_Kitchen_v12_c043_49.jpg
388KB, 988x1400px
>tfw you think a favorite manga is getting an anime adaptation
>tfw you realize it's just a 5 minute commercial or a shitty hentai OVA
Sometimes I wish I could live in Japan and experience things in real time, instead of waiting for scanlations of volumes years later.

What anime or manga ended up disappointing you, for whatever reason?
>>
Most recently, LWA is probably the biggest disappointment. Like, it could be a lot worse, but considering how good the OVAs were, it's a bummer how it turned out.
I'm not looking forward to the Tsurezure Children anime, though. I just have the feeling everything is going to go to shit.
>>
File: 1492555768425.png (832KB, 1008x959px) Image search: [Google]
1492555768425.png
832KB, 1008x959px
the maoyuu maou yuusha manga because it's adaptation was superior. Unfortunately it was only superior because they changed things related to the plot and character development. Because they were not present in the original manga or LNs they would have to rewrite the whole story to make a season 2. I guess I am just disappointed that they couldn't just get it right the first time.

Image related (it's the anime vs the manga)>>158870662
>>
>>158870662
>Volume 11 was at least 3 years ago
Why did Hell's Kitchen go on hiatus?
>>
>>158870983
I feel like LWA fell victim to the writers wanting a story that wasn't just happy slice of life, but had an epic challenge and more traditional story development.
>>
>>158871416
That's the one where the big-titted human girl was the winner in the anime but the loser in the LNs right?
>>
>>158871416
The manga has way, way better art. I couldn't stand the anime's shitty art.
>>
>>158871736
No the anime was geared towards the demon girl and I never read the LNs
>>
>>158871788
No. The anime has less battle scenes than the manga but handled the motion way way better than the manga did.
>>
>>158871708
I won't begrudge someone for wanting to do more than just a SoL, but it's still their responsibility to put out a quality product. Which they've pretty well messed up.
Frankly, Trigger is getting a bad reputation of not delivering on their longer projects.
>>
>>158871846
That's true, but the anime is animated. Manga is still life, and it looks way better for 80% of the scenes.
>>
File: 1367988513146.png (1MB, 1366x768px)
1367988513146.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>158871736
No, that's Hataraku Maou-Sama.
>>
>>158871891
That is not always true, think Berzerk manga vs the 2016/17 incarnation. The manga despite being still images conveys the motion better than the anime.
>>
>>158872010
That's an outlier though. Bleach looked way better as a manga than as an anime, even in battles.
>>
>>158872873
No that was only in the beginning, it quickly fell off as time went on.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.