[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT - Write anime plots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: contest.png (245KB, 983x319px) Image search: [Google]
contest.png
245KB, 983x319px
Alright peasants. Shonen Jump has become so desperate that they're searching through the bottom of the barrel for a rare gem.
The grand prize is $10,000 dollarydoos and I have the munchies so start churning out plots worthy of Kishimoto-sensei(I mean at least it's not Kubo)
Now to think of what hentai I'm going to buy with my prize money
>>
>Kishi is the head judge
Jesus fuck, desperation is an understatement.
>>
>>158868046
So all i need is furry as the mc and make the girls as unlikeable and weak as it gets? Oh right and an edgelord who turns out to be the actual mc.
>>
>>158868191
would you prefer Oda?
>>
Boy lives in the middle of war, grows up to start his own empire to force peace between not christians and not muslims
>>
How to impress kishimoto-sensei with your one-shot 101:
step 1: make a Goku inspired mc
step 2: begin with the mc going on the beginnings of an epic adventure
step 3: have him save some characters along the way from fodder bad guys and they join him in said adventure smiling ahead towards a bright but unknown future
the end.
>>
>Kishimoto

A action harem based off powerful woman leads a band of misfits to bring salvation to her kingdom. The theme is a cover of "It's raining men", by the same gospel singers that sung Ichigo's theme song.
>>
>>158868046
Main guy needs to be an angsty edgelord and main girl needs to be a kickass tomboy. That's how you actually make likable characters, something a lot of authors out there should learn.
>>
>>158868265
Oda is a genius so yes.
>>
>I Really Needed Money, But This Guy Who Loaned Them Now Demands A Pound Of Flesh From Me!
>Our Families Are Fighting, But I Actually Really Like That Capulletti Girl!
>The Year Is 1984, And I Can't Stop Loving My Onii-chan!
>We're Prince's Two Best Friends, But We Have Zero Clue How We Got Here!
>My Father Is A King And Has Died A Mysterious Death, But It Turns Out That My Uncle Is The Killer?!
>I Need To Travel Around The World, But I Only Have Eighty Days To Do That?!
>I'm An Immoral Hedonist, But It's Not A Problem As Long As My Portrait Ages Instead Of Me, Right?
>My Inner Beast Can't Be Contained, But I'm Just A Simple Doctor!
>I Was Recruited To Be a Squire To a Knight But All We Do Is Fight Windmills!
>No Way!! My Best Friends Just Betrayed And Got Me Thrown To Prison But At Least I Get To Become Really Rich!?
>There's No Way My Roommate Is Actually A Brilliant Detective
>I'm An English King, But My Adviser Don't Know What's The Difference Between African and European Swallows?!
>The jealousy of one of my dad's wives is driving me insane!
> Jeez, Darcy-san, I'm only here because of my friend so don't get the wrong idea, got it!?
>My Uncle gave me a Ring as keepsake and suddenly some Oji-san told me to destroy it?!
>I Was a Coming-of-Age Hero Until My Story was Turned into a Thinly Veiled Feminist Tract!
>The Famous Hero of the Empire is Actually a Coward!?
>We're the Last of the Great Human Empire and our Founder Can Predict the Future!
>There's no way my step-daughter is this cute!
>>
Any link to the details of this contest?
>>
>>158868046
>>158868639

>dollarydoos
>the munchies
>Kishimoto-sensei

Narutards really are underaged cancer
>>
>>158868759
>I'm in Despair! Bureaucratic Nightmare Forcing me to Fly Suicidal Combat Missions have Left me in Despair!
>Baka Aliens canceled their plan to Invade Earth because they caught a Cold
>Tasukete! My best Friend is a Lesbian Vampire!
>Re:Life – Regarding the time I tried to create Life and a Zombie chased after Me
>My nihilistic, Algerian beach vacation took a horrid turn when a gun got involved!
>I Couldn't Rule the Heavens, So I Reluctantly Followed some Monk to collect some Scriptures
>108 X Outlaws: Yuusha Chronicles

>I'm Traveling through Space with Six Strangers, but this Spiky Alien Keeps Chasing Us!
>My Kid is an Esper, and Space Satan wants to Help! Whatever Shall I do?
>A Wanted Criminal is Funding Terrorists, and the Only Way to Stop Him is with a Game of Poker!
>Now This is the Story All About How My Kingdom Got Flipped Turned Upside-Down, I'd Like to Grab Your Attention, Just Take a Look, I'll Tell You 'Bout How I Became the King of a City Called Uruk!
>My brothers sold me as a slave but now I'm the second in command of Egypt!
>>
>>158868764
https://medibang.com/contest/jumpuniversal/
>>
>>158868265
Yes? Kishimoto is the worst of the lot in Jump. I'd rather even take fucking Kubo over Kishi.
>>
>>158868046

You guys realize they'll purposefully ignore any submissions from non-japanese people, right?
>>
>>158868838
The contest is specifically made for non-japanese.
>>
>>158868799
>Re:dead "OH GOD IT'S HUMPING MY FACE GET IT OFF ME GET IT OFF ME!"
>>
>>158868838
You do realize this is just all talks, right? /a/ very rarely actually does something lasting or notable.
>>
>>158868757
>>158868837
Grow up
One piece is for kids for fuck sake
>>
>>158868993
And Naruto isn't? You really suck at this reading comprehension thing so let me try and explain in a way simpletons like you can understand: preferring Oda over Kishimoto does not mean I like Oda. I even fucking said I'd rather take Kubo and as I've said Kishimoto is the worst. The implication here is that ANYONE is preferable to Kishimoto.
>>
>>158868993
So is Naruto, what's your fucking point?

>telling people to grow up while he himself is posting on 4chan, on a thread about jump related shit
Take your own advice, hypocrite.
>>
>>158868765
Somebody doesn't understand sarcasm.
>>
>>158868993
Says the narutard
>>
>>158869089
>I even fucking said I'd rather take Kubo

At least Kishimoto knows how to write a decent ending. What Kubo did to Bleach that entire final arc was unforgivable
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.