[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was she a slut?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: B1vDrC4.jpg (129KB, 1856x1002px) Image search: [Google]
B1vDrC4.jpg
129KB, 1856x1002px
was she a slut?
>>
File: 1425238117678.png (213KB, 491x604px) Image search: [Google]
1425238117678.png
213KB, 491x604px
>>158851503
>>
>>158851503
Not that much.
Probably cheated on him once in the past, but she's been faithful for most of it (pregnancy and wedding included)
>>
>>158851971
>cheated once
>not that much

She's a slut
>>
>>158852060
If that's how you want to define a slut then yes.
But that's quite a lot better than what she was accused of at first.
>>
>>158851971
Cheating once married IS slutty, what are you on about. This, right here, is an actually cuckold.
>>
>>158851503
Wait, didn't she lie about cheating just to protect her husband from the void?
>>
>>158852142
She didn't have the wedding ring on the cheating flashback.
She didn't cheat on him after the wedding.
>>
>>158852127
Once or a hundred times is no difference. She's a fucking cunt.

>>158852183
Maybe. It showed her sleeping with another guy crying but we don't know when that took place
>>
>>158852266
>Once or a hundred times is no difference.
Cheating is cheating but I'd rather it be one instead of a hundred and it happening outside of wedlock rather than after the wedding.

It's easier to forgive someone for a single mistake than it is to forgive them for lying to you and betraying you all the time.
>>
She was a slut and he was an asshat. The episode presents you a fake moral dilemma in which you're supposed to chose which character "deserves" to get voided when neither really does. But it worked on a lot of people hence the shitload of threads we got for this episode.
At least the show got better later.
>>
>>158852183
She did, but she might also have cheated on him once in the past, and that instance of cheating is completely unrelated to the gossip the husband heard at the wedding that made him paranoid and caused the accident.
>>
File: 1497221320495.jpg (450KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497221320495.jpg
450KB, 1000x900px
>>158851503
Yes.
>>158852353
An actual cuck, wow.
>>
>>158852426
Such lack of nuance. Is killing one person the same as killing 100? Is every murderer the same as Hitler?
>>
>>158851503
It is my priviledge to say that : She's a slut.
Thank you for listening.
>>
>>158852545
Well, both of them get sentenced to prison.
>>
>>158852402
she's wearing a ring here
>>
>>158852545
>Cheating is now equivalent to killing
Good job.
Both of those (cheating and killing) things are optional in life.
Both of them make you a shitty person.
So, yeah, killing 1 is just as bad as killing 100.
>>
>>158852402
So she cheated on him once, but also cheated on a previous partner out of wedlock?
>>
>>158852607
That is indeed a ring, I had my facts wrong about that. Still that instance of cheating doesn't look like something she enjoyed.

>>158852739
All we know for sure is that pic related >>158852402 happened, but the rumors the husband heard at the wedding weren't about the wife.
Also the whole "I never loved you, I got with you for the money, the child isn't yours" speech is 100% a lie from the wife to spare the husband the pain of having killed his unborn child.
>>
>>158852899
>Still that instance of cheating doesn't look like something she enjoyed.

doesn't change the fact that she went through with it. She's a worse slut because she regretted it. Stupid bitch
>>
>>158852899
>Still that instance of cheating doesn't look like something she enjoyed.
That's the funniest excuse for cheating I've ever read. Are you a character from a terrible NTR h-manga?
>>
>>158852402
>completely unrelated to the gossip the husband heard at the wedding that made him paranoid and caused the accident
Right, because the credit roll showed that the wedding guest really was her friend with the nickname.
>>
>>158852939
It doesn't change but it provides additional context about the wife's thoughts, if she had been shown enjoying it then it would have been difficult to tell that she lied to save the husband.

And by the way that is the whole point of the episode, "was the wife right to lie to save the husband?" is the question we should be asking not "was the wife a slut?"
>>
>>158852634
>So, yeah, killing 1 is just as bad as killing 100.
It's not, and never will be. Both morally, ethically, nor lawfully.

Why not also claim that you're as great as a guy who had sex 100 times because you've had sex one time? Although it's more likely zero times.
>>
>>158853039
Yes.
>>
>>158852899
>"I never loved you, I got with you for the money, the child isn't yours" speech is 100% a lie from the wife to spare the husband the pain of having killed his unborn child.
that's what lead me to believe that she was lying on the whole cheating thing.
>>
From a booklet included with the Death Parade BD Box.
-The second episode enables us to see the first one in a different light. Two halves of a whole?

Tachikawa: Indeed. We planned those two episodes that way to include that scene where the black haired woman gives her point of view. But in the end we can't say she's revealing the truth of the matter. The black haired woman only gives her opinion. She doesn't ask herself if Machiko was right to lie to spare Takashi the pain of having killed his own child.

-She interprets Machiko's behavior, but doesn't judge her. Is that what you mean?

Tachikawa: Look for instance Machiko's behavior at the end of episode 1. Because of Machiko's lie, Takashi becomes mad with rage and runs towards her to assault her. Maybe she saved him from the pain of having killed his unborn child, but instead, their whole love story became a lie. Which lie is the better one?
There's no good answer to that question.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.