[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you fix SHAFT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 299.jpg (705KB, 2081x1233px) Image search: [Google]
299.jpg
705KB, 2081x1233px
Zaregoto delayed
Owarimonogatari pv delayed
Fireworks manga Sales failed
SHAFT Encyclopedia delayed
FE delayed
Madoka Smartphone Game delayed
>>
File: oCMLW.png (20KB, 104x104px) Image search: [Google]
oCMLW.png
20KB, 104x104px
>>158838584
Make more SZS.
>>
>>158838584
2/3rds of the shit on there has nothing to do with SHAFT.
>>
>>158838608
Or more adaptations of Kumeta's mangas, Katte ni Kaizou was fine.
>>
Shutting them down so they don't ruin any more IPs with shitty adaptions.
>>
>>158838584
Sources on all that?

Also do Voynich Hotel.
>>
>>158838584
By making more screentime for my wife Shinobu. 3 movies wasn't enough.
>>
>>158840679
新紀元社 / シャフト大全集 (仮)BOOK
発売延期で時期未定になってしまったらしい

「魔法少女まどかマギカ」の新スマホゲーム、配信を7月中旬に延期 

By the way PRISM NANA anime never
https://www.yo utube.com/watch?v=cnLLFJsTpJM
>>
>Zaregoto delayed
Yet it still sells great. Enough to warrant a second season. The fact that a novel from the mid 2000s can sell that much is proof that the adaptation is enough to keep the fans buying. 16k+ average is good. Delays suck but once OVA 7 drops people can chill even though the epilogue is better. It was badly managed but Yase Yuki redeemed himself. Too bad he still sucks at scheduling. He is new, he will learn.

>Owarimonogatari pv delayed
The PV isnt delayed. It was screened at A-kon 2017. They have the PV they just are waiting to show it. There is no reason to rush the PV especially since they are promoting Owari s2 with the monogatari cafe atm and the rebroadcasting.

>Fireworks manga Sales failed
Even if you are right this means nothing and has nothing to do with SHAFT. The movie is based on a live action movie. Pretty sure this is trying to grab the mainstream and not the otaku's that read manga.

>SHAFT Encyclopedia delayed
I didnt even know this was a thing. Interesting. Cant wait for it to come out.

>FE delayed
Type Moon and Aniplex is to blame. They have Illya, HF, and Fate/A1 this year. Adding another one will be too much. It's smarter to space out the Fates and not cause fatigue. Take a business course in media.

>Madoka Smartphone Game delayed
Again, nothing to do with SHAFT. They arent a video game studio. And once it comes out it will be a hit. Madoka's fanbase, even after years, are loyal and crazy as ever.

Shaft's line up is probably one of the best lineups a studio current has today. I am excited for part 2 of 3 gatsu no lion.
>>
>>158841606
They saw Madofags shitposting Yuki Yuna to death and decided they didn't want any of that, even though Madoka is obviously their show.

Same reason Kyoani won't do a meguca girl show.
>>
>>158841606
iirc 3 episodes of Prism Nana have been shown at one off screenings. But yeah with the amount of work they have currently I doubt it's going to be released anytime soon.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.