[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is good, but is has a lot of gaps in its timeline.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

A lot of unanswered questions as well. To name just a few:

>What was the whole deal about Alucard being locked up in the basement for a long time? Did Arthur feel like he was too dangerous to utilize? What is the timeline here?

>How did Millenium get Mina, and was she alive at the time? She was only 19 when she encountered Dracula. Not to mention, she never turned back in the Hellsingverse. So how did that even turn out?
>>
>>158835892
He was locked in the basement because there simply wasn't any threat after the Nazis that warranted using him. With the advancements in firearms, Hellsing's foot soldiers were able to go toe-to-toe with whatever cropped up. Why bring out a monster when you have a man to do the job? As for Mina, it's not really explained. Could be that she was rounded up during the German campaign in Romania, found surviving mortal wounds, and shipped off to the Major but it's all just theory.
>>
>>158835892
To dangerous for the first one, mina was sort of turned back but the dracula curse was still in her.

Hence why all of the millennium vampires were hacks or 2nd rate vampires, they were using a sliver of the curse that survived in her.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.