[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Natsume Yuujinchou Roku - Final episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1497992824069.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497992824069.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>crtl+f "natsume"
>0 results

The state of neo /a/...

Im crying for this beatiful season, i hope a new season soon for the mistery of grandfather of natsume and healing comfy stories
>>
Gomen
>>
>>158833741
mango still goes nowhere so dont really expect something
>>
>>158833741
new season when
>>
/a/ dismisses Natsume as fujoshit. Also it's seen as hard to get into because it has many seasons.
>>
I want to fuck Touko-san. Imagine walking in on her in her underwear. Natsume has always seen her covered up in her normal clothes, but for the first time he's seen her exposed flesh. She's self-conscious because her skin isn't as tight and firm as it used to be. But she can feel Natsume's burning stare as he views her for the first time as a member of the opposite sex. He's always known she's a beautiful woman for her age, but now he recognizes that she also has a very lewd body for someone that old.
>>
>>158836168
>/a/ is one person
>>
I haven't seen any episodes this season, was it a good season?
I remember last season people were bitching about the animation.
>>
>>158835671
>>158835366
>>158833741
This isn't tumblr, don't type like a retard.
>>
OP just be thankful that Natsume doesn't attract a bunch of shitposters that ruin the show for everyone.

>>158836329
It was pretty good. Animation was about the same as previous seasons.
>>
>>158836367

This post is the cancer of neo /a/

Also this season was so good in comparation with the last season
>>
>>158833741
This season had 2 great episodes: Reiko and about the girl in love with the bird-youkai. Other episodes were average.
Seasons ranking:
1 > 3 > 2 > 4 = 6 > 5.
>>
So we are gonna get season 7, right? I wanna see Natsume's grandpa.
>>
>>158839707
I don't think the manga has enough material yet.
>>
>>158842161
Time for another 4 year hiatus?
>>
>>158842988
Please no
>>
>>158837672
No, typing like a underage fag is the cancer of neo-/a/, neo /a/-kun.
>>
>>158833741
Best OP and 2nd best ED yet but Shi is still my favorite season
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.