[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think of an anime, one that is incomplete. Would you rather

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

Think of an anime, one that is incomplete.

Would you rather that series have a new season or a satisfying ending?
>>
>>158821089
You know you're going to get a tonne of konosuba, watamote and such posts from this.

Watamote has a timeline still in development. So, an ending would be fine.
>>
S2 evangelion when???
>>
>>158821089
>two Erio threads up

what year is it?
>>
Will Homura ever get off the cliff?
>>
>>158821089
Easy, they should have just left CG alone
>>
>>158821191
We have entered an endless recursion in time.

Speaking of which...
>>
I couldn't think of an anime in time.
In fact, even spending several minutes on this, I can't think of an anime that is "incomplete". Even the Berserk anime is technically complete.
>>
I want more Maekawa, fuck you Japan!
>>
>>158821278
>I can't think of an anime that is "incomplete"
Literally every single LN adaptation ever made.

In fact, Spice and Wolf would take another 50 seasons to end.
>>
>>158821303
So "incomplete" means inconclusive?
>>
>>158821332
Incomplete can mean whatever you want baby.

Inconclusive, unsatisfying name it.
>>
>>158821373
Then I would like another Keion movie please. Just 90 minutes of the 5 main girls smiling at the camera. Sometimes Yui reaches over and headpats Azusa. Mugi leaves for the toilet at some point and returns 8 minutes later. Ritsu leans over and whispers something into Mio's ear. But mostly they just smile at the camera.
>>
File: 1406281616972.gif (97KB, 346x360px) Image search: [Google]
1406281616972.gif
97KB, 346x360px
>>158821451
You can't have that.

You can only retcon the ending to make it satisfying. More Keion would be equivalent to a new season in this scenario.
>>
I want both, fuck you. I want more Densetsu no Yuusha and Spice and Wolf because I want more of the journey and a nice conclusion to it.
>>
>>158821505
Fine. 12 episodes off the Keions smiling at the camera then.
>>
Where the fuck is another season of Air Gear? I want my fucking rollerblading inspiration.
>>
>>158821451
Eight minutes later? Girl needs more fiber.
>>
>>158821636
There's no point without Skankfunk.

Air Gear is only good because it is stylish as fuck, the manga is shonen trash.
>>
>>158821089
Satisfying ending, how is this even a question?
>>
>>158821766
The additional season could have a satisfying ending. There's just no guarantee.
>>
>>158821702
I did love the anime though, fucking great.
>>
>>158821795
The anime was great I agree, but it would be shit without the music.
>>
>>158821702
The manga may be completely incomprehensible, but saying it's just another shonen isn't giving it credit.
>>
>>158821817
Yeah, that's partly true. Music made a big effect in the show.
>>
>>158821766
if it wasn't the intended ending though how can it be satisfying? At least most of the time it won't be.
>>
>>158821789
>>158821911
If it's a satisfying ending that means it's and ending I like right? Few series have endings that really felt right to me. Usually only anime originals can have a proper ending because the story isn't a convoluted combination of different medium. And that's still only a small percentage of anime originals.
>>
>>158822029
anime original endings always sucked and i'm glad we're passed that era
>>
>>158822076
I'm talking about anime original series not anime original endings of an adaption.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.