[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you like one of these series but hate the other you are a hypocrite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1494509657473.jpg (93KB, 450x311px) Image search: [Google]
1494509657473.jpg
93KB, 450x311px
If you like one of these series but hate the other you are a hypocrite
>>
That doesn't make sense.
If you're a yurifag you don't need to be a yaoifag too for the sake of equality. That's stupid.
I don't hate Yuri on Ice but I don't like to watch shows with so many boys because what I like are girls and that's a very easy concept to understand.
>>
>>158815545
You are fucking retarded, never mind the fact that Yuuri on Ice is infinitely more gay with more fanservice, so it's much more rotten otaku pandering, if you are not bisexual, it's not normal to like both.
So fuck off with that bullshit and your misconception fujoshit.
>>
>>158815545
Both are shit but one has Kyoani animation so it make it a percentage better even if it's still shit.
>>
>>158815545
>hypocrite
>bad
>>
>>158815545
Yuri on Ice had shallow characters and gay shit combined with far too many ice skating sequences towards the latter half of the series.

Hibike generally left the music performances until the end of both its seasons and it's a better show as a result.
Also Hibike didn't end up being yuribait by the way S2 ended while gay shit was pretty much YOI's only appeal.
>>
>>158815545
YOI had poor characterization and QUALITY.
I hope the movie is better.
>>
One sold cosmically better than the other. Enough said.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.