[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was it so bad compared to the original?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (81KB, 480x370px)
image.jpg
81KB, 480x370px
Why was it so bad compared to the original?
>>
It wasn't, please localize your autistic personal crusade to /m/
>>
>>158813853
Finished 0079 yesterday . It was ok some episode and scenes felt kinda dumb and pointless i guess 7/10 is what it deserves, should i even bother with the rest of the franchise?
>>
>>158816001
no its all shit just watch macross
>>
>>158813853
worse main character, worse supporting characters, worse rival, worse villains, worse grunt suits, worse fights
kilimanjaro was cool but the rest of it sucked, oh and also of course animation was more consistent
the first opening was good too, but the second sucked
>>
>>158816145
I actually like Kamille more than Amuro
>>
All good Gundam is OVA.
War in the Pocket and Stardust Memory are classics
>>
>>158813853
Am halfway through it. I like Kamille much more than Amuro and the pace of the story is more enjoyable. But I only care for Char right now, the other characters aren't as charming as the 0079 ones

>>158816145
>the first opening was good too, but the second sucked
That's just wrong
>>
>>158813853
It starts way slower but it's actually the thinking man's mecha series, it's not your fault if you don't understand what makes it as good as 0079.
>>
>>158816001
>I guess 7/10 is what it deserves
It has more to it and then some.
If you watch Zeta I can't guarantee that you will like it but it might help appreciate the complexity of MSG a bit more.
>>
KAMILLE IS A MAN'S NAME
>>
File: Nice!.gif (27KB, 300x225px)
Nice!.gif
27KB, 300x225px
>>158813853
Because it's for boys, not for little girls like yourself.
>>
>>158816145
>worse supporting characters, worse grunt suits, worse fights

Quattro is already a better supporting character than the entirety of 0079s cast aside from Bright, who's in this show as well. You have shit taste in Mobile Suits and are clearly blind if you thought the 0079 fights were better.
>>
File: jerid.jpg (77KB, 473x351px)
jerid.jpg
77KB, 473x351px
>>158813853
It had a female Protagonist.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.